[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I go from never having had sex into having sex? SUREly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1460416214210.png (353KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1460416214210.png
353KB, 500x500px
how do I go from never having had sex into having sex? SUREly it's not as easy as just hitting up grindr and meeting up because i don't have any confidence whatsoever. I mostly want to do it to lose my virginity but It might even be fun. Im 19 and i'd like to lose this burden before I turn 20
>>
one bump
>>
>>6133645
If you're a gay male, yes, it really is as easy as just hitting up Grindr. Being a gay guy means playing the sex game on easy mode.

The price is that you get AIDS though.
>>
>>6133645
Tinder or grindr. There are also good dating sites.
>>
Have sex. Be safe. You win.

Straight males have it the hardest when it comes to getting laid unless they have something going for them.
>>
I lost my virginity last week, just went on CL, put up that I was looking for a guy, then filtered out all the shitty replies and found myself an awesome fuck buddy now.
>>
>>6133645
I hope you die alone.
>>
How do I get the urge to have sex/date etc ? I'm not asexual but I've barely ever felt the need to do it.
>>
get grindr, growlr or scruff. find a guy you fancy. say hi. get sex. easy as pie.
>>
If you're bottom you don't even have to worry about this shit. Fuck an older, more experienced guy. Have him take the lead and you'll be fine.

If you're top/vers then idk, not my forte.
>>
How do I go from never having had sex into dating where sex is on the back burner?

Every gay guy I come across wants to get into my pants and that's it - no relationship, no romance, no nothing
>>
>>6135784
You chose the wrong sexuality if you want that
>>
>>6135784
become a lesbian?
>>
>>6135949
>chose
fuck you, if it was a choice I'd choose hetero in a heartbeat - being gay sucks if you're not a whore

THIS is why muslims hate us, and rightly so
>>
>>6136025
>wanting to be heterosexual

I SHYGDDT
>>
I find most of my relationships start with a hookup. My current boyfriend I met via tinder. I made a "for fun" tinder profile with pictures of myself dressed up as a douche-bro, set to guys and girls of any age for maximum replies. Then I swiped yes to everyone. And somehow amongst the torrential flood of replies, this one guy stuck out to me. We ended up talking, I convinced him I wasn't really a douche-bro, and we decided to meet up for a game of strip galaxy truckers, because strip Catan would take too long.
When we got back to his place his roommates were still around, so we ended up walking assigns for about an hour just talking about life and whatnot. Then we went back to his place, fucked like rabbits, and right after I said goodbye I sent him my phone number. A relationship then bloomed, and I now have my very own nerdy twink boyfriend.

So my advice: look for a hookup. Eventually you'll find one you connect with and decide you want to make it more than just a hookup.
>>
What's the best way to not get diseases?
Beyond wearing a condom that is.

Anything you look for before hooking up? Do you actually go and get tested with them at a clinic?
>>
>>6133758
The price is you get degenerates and hairy bears.
>>
>>6137913
Don't be gay
>>
Be patient and it will come.

I'm 20, still a virgin but it doesn't really bothers me. I want my first time to be good, not losing my virginity for its own sake, so I wait.

Plus Grindr is full of old degenerates in my town
>>
>>6137960
Hue
>>
>>6136025

As biscum the only difference is men tell you straight up they want to be free to slut around. There isn't hope anywhere for a bf or a gf.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.