[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGBTQIP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

Blue pill me on pansexuality, gender queer, and intersex.
>>
>>6120363
SRS
>>
>>6120363
special snowflake bisexual
confused teenager who thinks about gender way too much
very rare genital birth defect
>>
>>6120437
That's kinda vague
>>
>>6120443
Welcome to lgbt
>>
>>6120524
Kek
>>
>>6120363
Pansexuality is based on the idea that people who are transgender are a different gender than they identify as. They justify this with "but there are a lot of bisexuals who won't date them for being trans so we need a word to show we're accepting"
It's all a bunch of bisexuals who are afraid that they'll lose their college feminist friends if they continue to call themselves bi because it reinforces the idea that there are only two genders
>>
>>6120545
I thought it was just because bi wasn't as unique anymore so they levelled up.
>>
>>6120558
You're thinking of pan which is an upgrade to straight woman
>>
>>6120575
I've heard mostly young men claim to be pansexual. As far as I can tell it's just bisexual but the current year upgrade.
>>
what is there to blue pill about for intersex conditions? it's a birth defect. i guess intersex people are people, don't operate on them without their consent, let them grow up to be who they want to be, and if they end up needing hormone therapy to develop in a normal way, don't just pick one based on because their parents gave them a boy name. keep their medical notes properly and let them see their notes. don't tell them they need stuff removed which is healthy under the excuse they'll get cancer. but that's mainly doctors stuff. srsly though, if you have an intersex kid its probably easier to tell them they have a condition instead of telling them over and over not to ask questions about their body and they're normal when they clearly know they aren't. you probably end up raising a kid who ends up fulfilled, happy and doesn't end up transitioning because you failed the coin flip on pushing what gender they should grow up and be raised as.

how can you blue pill intersex though? that's like saying blue pill me on cancer or blue pill me on autism. its a medical condition, there are big social implications about acceptance but really the focus should be on reforming and changing medical consensus. a lot of people who are intersex don't know it and just have hormonal issues with atypical body shapes for their sex and lower fertility. some people look completely male or female and are chromosomally fucked. it's a wide grouping, there's a lot of conditions and syndromes out there.

i can red pill you on intersex disorders: we should be left alone and our development and presentation should be in our own hands. we are forced into strict roles by jew doctors from birth to be the perfect sterile cogs in a twisted decaying society, and genital reconstruction/modification done to normalise aberrant genitalia is against nature and basically xtreme circumcision.

idk senpai i don't think intersex stuff works for -pill arguments as its a physical issue, not socio-political.
>>
fyi pansexuals are just pretentious bisexuals who secretly other trans people and take all the made up genders are real. the 'real' idea behind it i think was 'i'm attracted to people for their personality and not for their body that's unimportant' but then why are pansexuals all self satisfied smug wankers or genderqueer

genderqueer: partially crossdressing for political reasons to fuck with society's notions of gender, while trying to look as weird and individual as possible due to attention-starved middle class upbringings.

oh you said blue pill sorry
>>
>>6120641
Alright mate I conflate intersex with gender queer.
It used to be recovered to as hermaphrodite so it's confusing.
>>6120657
Kek. I would ware grills panties desu but that is mainly a fetish, one of many
>>
>>6120734
well unfortunately buddy, you're wrong. genderqueers are just cis people who dress funny to challenge notions of gender and the gender binary. if you don't pursue medical transition, you're just an identity politics transvestite and your personal identity is meaningless to anyone but yourself

intersex people are a medical condition. i'm intersex. i live as a woman, i look like an ugly masculine woman. i have a microdick. i get PMS. the people who understand what my life is like is PCOS women. i lived as a boy. i've had testosterone shots and i had a minor correction on my genitals as i was born with a hyspospadias. i'd rather have just been left to grow my boobs naturally and get on with my life as a woman instead of being told if i wasn't a boy i'd get cancer. when things go wrong genetically, usually there are other complications, like heart or liver defects, learning difficulties (like delayed language development). like i was born without a swallowing reflex and had to be fed through a tube until i learned one. i still can't burp and being sick is practically impossible. i couldn't drink from a cup til i was almost 12 unless i had a straw because of regulating breathing while drinking. the plus side nowadays might be no gag reflex, but these disorders can cut into life expectancy and quality dramatically as people live, grow and develop like that. its a physical/developmental disability basically. nonbinary and genderqueer people might be disabled but it's not physical :^)

fyi i don't find hermaphrodite offensive and i'm cool with the term, but my gonads to have estrogen and testosterone producing tissue in them so i technically am a herm
>>
>>6120804
All that to say your fine with being a Hermie.
Okay. I can't complain I'm just a cis guy who is mostly traditionally manly but like to feel somewhat feminine from time to time. Sounds like you got pretty JUSTed desu
>>
File: mcwPnOe.jpg (97KB, 700x686px) Image search: [Google]
mcwPnOe.jpg
97KB, 700x686px
>>6120815
wear your panties with pride, brother, just say you're challenging the gender binary and then even SJWs will overlook the semen stains.

remember, anyone can be anything they want to be so long as you identify, no-one can prove you wrong
>>
>>6120363
Pansexuality is bisexuals who want to feel special, gender queer is teenagers who want to feel special, intersex is when someone is born naturally with bits and pieces of both genders.
>>
>>6120545
I don't disagree with what your saying here but...

The way I've seen "pansexual" being used is by (younger) ppl basically signaling that they will have relationships with trannies and by guys to signal that they are bisexual while trying to avoid the stigma them being labeled as "gay."
>>
>>6120804
>so i technically am a herm
technically you are not
literally you are wrong

hermaphroditism only applies to having a body that has two functional gonads which is extremely rare in humans

>There are no documented cases in which both types of gonadal tissue function
>there has yet to be a documented case where both gonadal tissues function
>>
>>6120840
Kek.
I was wondering how long before I could mask my deviancy behind identity politics and I think the time has come and so have I.
>>6120862
I might claim to be pansexual at some point so I can seem progressive to certain groups. I actually see it as LARPing as an SJW, it's kind of fun and I've gotten good at it.
>>6120923
I think it can go that way, Id consider it a perk if I got drunk and banged a trap.
>>6120960
There are cases of women with multiple vaginas and guys with multiple dicks tho.
>>
>>6120960
having gonads with both testicular and ovarian tissue is as close as you can get to it because having a functional testicle and a functional ovary is almost impossible, and having a complete one of each is so rare a person has to be a chimera. but ovotestes are a thing senpai. ones that are primarily testicular in nature are often undescended and removed as potentially cancerous, or forced to descend fully with a medical tool that looks like a crochet hook.
>>
>>6120363

Person who is attracted to people regardless of gender or lack of it.

Person who does not find it necessary to act like a stereotype of the gender they identify as.

Medical condition where someone is born with ambiguous genitalia and some organs of either sex. May make it easier or harder to transition if they end up trans (which is likely, since the assigned birth sex of intersex people is even more of a crapshoot than that of the rest of society).
>>
>>6121147
What if you have one descended and one not?
>>
>>6120437
he's pretty much right on the money.
1/2 of pan people cant spit out a coherent definition. The ones that do say somthing like "Bisexual implies you wont sleep with trans, pan people sleep with everything"
But that's retarded because they assume bisexuals aren't already doing that.
>never heard of gender queer, but gender fluid is a thing.
>>
>>6121267
Pansexual also implies you are attracted to anything, bisexual implies just both genders not necessarily trans, intersex or genderfluid. I think anyway, it's the ultimate Trump card, unless your a pansexual transexual of course.
>>
I don't understand that image.
>ifunny.co
It's just a fucking cosplay. How is that funny at all?
Or is this some sort of double-double chinese meta-tricky irony thing which I'm not able to comprehend yet?
>>
>>6120641
t. fake intersex
>>
>>6120363
Question.

Does it make sense that I wouldn't fall in love with a guy (which is mostly about the personality etc) but I see sexual attraction as something that doesn't matter the gender?
I don't like manly females or men in general, but I am fine with fem guys if they are fem enough?
I just think that for someone to be sexuality attracted (I mean the physical part) it doesn't matter if someone is homo or hetero or bi, its just what people like to fuck nothing else.

What really think its important to note, is the part of "falling in love" which is the primal instinct to procreation in terms of joining a male and a female.
This depends on the species, but in humans it seems the norm.
You can see that dogs just want to fuck something for being horny, doesn't matter the gender. But still make female and male couples for procreation instinctively. Maybe its a bad example but I think I made sense?
>>
I like the idea pansexuality. It runs deeper than who you'll touch, it's about which souls you'll like. The umbrella is bisexual, but I like the nuance. It allows me more freedom to speak openly around those types of people, but I usually do get a bit weary. I'm a Trans woman, only like vagina and boobs. When I hear or see a pan woman, dating online or just in conversation I usual ask if they're DTF or want to date etc.

It isn't a problem to me, I encourage more people to invent labels, just as long they don't think they get special treatment. I've found the easiest way is to wear an "I have autism" button while working the journalist beat and not spout off online about gender and especially not in person.

But I like pan sexuality. I wish I was so privileged.
>>
Intersex is real don't lump it in with the rest. Intersex is when a baby has weird ambiguous genitals. Think of them like mutants.
>>
>>6120363
Blue pills are missing the truth/genetics about race and sex.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.