[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BI GEN: Dating Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1455483200959.jpg (216KB, 824x546px) Image search: [Google]
1455483200959.jpg
216KB, 824x546px
Get in here and tell us how the dating scene is going.
>Me
>Decided to make a tinder
>Attracted tumblrinas, butch lesbians, Manlets,
>Alrighty
>Find a really cute grill and go on date with he
>Things go gr8 until she asks if the 'bisexual thing' on my profile was legit
>uh yeah
>"Oh well...I mean I dont usually date bis bc they're pretty sketchy and flip floppy but you seem cool"
>mfw
>Date ends and idk if I wanna call her
>>
>>6119509
she sounds shitty :/ if that happened on the first date... well, she'll only get worse
>>
>>6119509
So prove to her that not all bisexuals are flippy floppy Cheeater quitters
>>
>>6119509
You may as well just go gay or straight, now that everyone has this cheating connotation associated with bisexuality, along with it's hypersexuality stereotype.
>>
>>6119526
I don't blame her. She's being cautious. Smart girl.
>>
>>6119532
OMG I spat out my drink I wasn't drinking. LMAO <3
>>
>>6119529
Oh please, bi guys and bi girls all go for cock in the end. They can't have sex without getting dicked.
>>
>meet some girls and boys with my friend grouop
>become friends with them
>hang out with them
>my friends and I now have a bigger friend group
>we are now sisters and bros
>one particular girl is best girl
>we are now close friends
>one day while we are randomly chilling together in our big ass friend group
>she gets up and says she's got an announcement for all of us
>anons, I have to tell all of you something about me, she says
>anons... i'm bisexual
>we all go "that's cool gurl"
>resume lives as before
>one of my friends whisper to me
>"bisexuality doesn't really exist"
>talk to other friends
>they all agree she will marry some guy and wonder what the big deal was back there
>secretly laughing my ass off

oh bisexuals.
>>
>>6119509
it's going pretty meh, but better than before now that i realize im not attracted to lesbians. i kept flip flopping with my sexuality thinking i must be a fake bi cause i don't like so many wlw. nope, i just heavily prefer other bi people. gee willikers, who'da guessed. (also tumblr fucked up my sexuality pretty bad but that's another story)

there's like no bi people on okc here though. not that i would wanna date in my backwater town.... i started working on one of those stat sheets for the /lgbt/ datethread but i've been really slow about it. i did start talking to a hot bi dude in a nearby state but we're so similar it's hard to keep a convo going...

yeah, super exciting stuff
>>
>>6119887
>t i realize im not attracted to lesbians
is it because they are all so fat and SJW?
>>
>>6119509
Happily engaged to a woman but also enjoying flirting with a cute rich guy on the side. It's just for fun and my fiancee doesn't care.
>>
>>6119908
>is it because they are all so fat and SJW?
not sure if troll but.... no, they aren't. sjw girls are usually bi or straight. i don't really know what it is about lesbians, i can't put my finger on it. the only common thread i've noticed is that they're all sorta clingy... but im sure it's more than that.
>>
Hello bisexuals,

this is an honest question. Please don't think I'm trolling but I think asking right from the source will be more helpful than asking gays or straights.

How does one tell if the bisexual person they're dating is the stereotypical flip flopper kind, or the stable loyal kind? What red flags should I look out for?
>>
>tfw when acid burn still isn't your bi gf
why live
>>
>>6119933
If a bi person only dated one gender they wouldn't be bi. If you mean how to tell if they won't cheat on you, it's exactly like dating a straight or gay person, they're either trustworthy or not
>>
>>6119948
>If a bi person only dated one gender they wouldn't be bi.

tell that to every single bisexual girl. Most of whom only date men.
>>
>>6119948
Everywhere I look people against "bi erasure" states the opposite.
>"Just because I'm dating the opposite sex, married the opposite sex, never went on a date with the same sex, doesn't mean I'm not bi! Eugh! #BiVisibility"
>>
>>6119956
>>6119969
Well then those are the people most likely to cheat on you for a new experience. I've had both cock and pussy, love both and would never cheat on someone who has one to get the other
>>
>>6119568
>this kills the ftm
>>
File: 1462136206048.png (2MB, 2250x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1462136206048.png
2MB, 2250x3000px
>older woman at work continually makes jokes about how 'handsome' I am
>gave me her number months back but never used it
>she still wants the younger D

>have an old (male) fuckbuddy lusting over my ass randomly
>have another guy - motorcycle driving/fixing, outdoors, gun-shooting bottom guy wanting to cuddle me all day
>sweet, quiet guy messages me now and then genuinely interested in my life and seems like husband material

I've got options...
>>
>>6120038
I should have added that I told the three guys that I'm not ready to date because I'm not completely set in my ways yet. I want to be a bit more centered.

Plus, the ex haunts me now and then.
>>
I can't ask lesgen this because they'll just call me a bislut. But I've always just considered myself a regular lesbian, and I've never been attracted to men. Lately though I think I'm starting to get a crush on my best male friend, who is also gay. And I kissed him the other night when we were both very drunk, and I think I probably said some other really stupid loveydovey bullshit, but I don't remember for sure. He hasn't acknowledged anything so I don't even know if he just doesn't remember us kissing, or if he's pretending. We've always been incredibly close, and people who don't know we're both gay, usually think that we're together. I don't even know if this necessarily means I'm bisexual or just lesbian with an exception, but I feel weird about it either way, and wish I didn't like him. I should just keep pretending nothing happened, right?
>>
>>6119948
If a bi person only dated one gender they wouldn't be bi

bisexuality =/= dating
>>
>>6119969
>i spend too much time on tumblr
ftfy

seriously tho only retarded sjw teens think this. i was on tumblr when this meme started. dont worry about it, and stay away from those girls. or at least stand your ground.
>>
>>6121074
>I should just keep pretending nothing happened, right?
you could probably get away with this. but next time this happens itll come back to haunt you probably and compound

me, i dont like unrresolved things in my relationships, friendship or otherwise. if its not too much of a hassle, bring it up. laugh about it to lighten the mood if you need to. "hahaha remember when we got drunk and kissed? lol what was that all about". dont make a big deal about it, yanno? and at least youll get a grasp on how he feels about it. after that its up to you if you wanna dig further.
>>
>>6121074
You're bisexual. There are hundreds of men and women out there who will gel with you so well, that you'll probably fall in love with them due to their personalitites. You're not special. There's no such thing as a lesbian with an exception. Most lesbians I've met like you were just in denial of being bi. Eventually they got over it and married men.

You should grow up and get over your crush because the man is gay and there is nothing you can do to change that. However since you're bisexual, you should start trying out men and have fun.
>>
>>6119956
>>6119948
>>6119969
>Because attraction automatically erases once you date the opposite sex
That's like saying a gay man marrying and straight women so he doesn't get 'found out', is now straight because he's with the women. No. Attraction and sexuality don't work that way
>>
are lesbians even real? They all belong in this general.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.