[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for friends und comrades

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

Hello everyone,

I'm an atheist, asocial, fascist, heavily misogynist, 26 years old kissless virgin, %31 autistic, male queer *and many other things ofc*

I think the our society is wrong and needs to be changed. I'm currently trying to document the major issues that needs my *i'm a self declared part-time prophet btw* attention, what needs to be done about them and how we should solve those problems.

I'm looking for friends or enemies that i can argue with *so that we improve and it becomes easier to change/move forward* and comrades to fight against the stagnants.

My aim is to make everything move forwards.

*That tripcode is my real name ,i'm not joking, some Turkish names are like this; Forward is my surname and Lightning and Conqueror are my names so you can call me LCF or just Forward for short*

Ok, that's all for introduction i guess.

*Also my england is not very better as you can seen, thank you.*
>>
File: 1452536764939.jpg (84KB, 508x504px) Image search: [Google]
1452536764939.jpg
84KB, 508x504px
Literally get out
>>
>>6102668
Why?

I have been told that this is the most civilized board in 4chan.

Aren't you ready for a revolution?
>>
File: topkek.png (273KB, 507x461px) Image search: [Google]
topkek.png
273KB, 507x461px
>>6102680
>I have been told that this is the most civilized board in 4chan.
>>
>>6104266
What?

You definitely look more friendly than /pol/ or /b/ or other spastic boards.
>>
>>6104299
you are perhaps the epitome of a /b/-tard
please fucking leave.
>>
>>6104322
I never frequently used 4chan, yet alone lurked. Anyways, i'm going to sleep soon. Looks like i won't be able to make connections with you guys this time.
>>
Hello Lightning Conqueror Forward. I am Roman Catholic, socially-curious, center-libertarian, egalitarian, 25 year old mouth virgin, 20% autistic*, memesexual trans woman.
I hope you'll enjoy you're stay!

don't bully*
>>
Oh look its the autistic sperg who defended that other autist sho begged that girl to block him in that other thread
Please keep posting
>>
>>
File: security.jpg (92KB, 1600x587px) Image search: [Google]
security.jpg
92KB, 1600x587px
>>6104379
Thanks.

I work as a security, i'll have to go job right now.
>>
>>6104379
>Roman Catholic

You need to stop serving to Yahweh and fight against his will with your fellow human brothers/sisters *turkish and all other altaic languages are grammatically gender neutral, so turkey being trans friendly is confirmed*
We have to kill the gods. Yeah.

>socially-curious

Being curious is always a good thing, i had ''Curious Thing'' as a nickname earlier. However you should be curious in every aspects of life, not just the social contacts we make with ourselves.

>center-libertarian

Fascism till the revolution is the only way to go. Humans are just too damn dumb to decide the future of humanity. *do i need to use a second ''the'' before the word ''humanity''?*

Yep.

>egalitarian

Helping those who are in need of it, is good but we have to do it without bringing down those who are ahead of society.

Forwards!
>>
File: what the fuck am I reading.jpg (80KB, 417x600px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck am I reading.jpg
80KB, 417x600px
>mfw this thread
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.