[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genderfluid General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12

File: n5w610tyJB1sg9z5bo2.jpg (530KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
n5w610tyJB1sg9z5bo2.jpg
530KB, 1280x1280px
This is a general for the gender rejects. Outcasts unite!
>>
File: 1461538918421.gif (2MB, 366x360px) Image search: [Google]
1461538918421.gif
2MB, 366x360px
>>6078713
you can have your fashion freak bullshit public display thing, but keep it out of our gay board.
fuck i'm sure even the trannies don't like you fucks latching on with this attention whoring bullshit. you 'unpassable' faggots.

>>>/fa/

saged harder than the duhh in your gaping puhh
>>
Genderfluidity isn't a real thing, stop pretending it is
>>
>>6078713
Trannys and gays don't like you
>>
File: 1969.gif (989KB, 475x630px) Image search: [Google]
1969.gif
989KB, 475x630px
>>6078713

Reporting in, ignore the butthurt faggots and trannywrecks.
>>
>>6078882
Kill yourself
>>
>>6078766
>gay board
>>
>>6078872
femme genderfluid people are qt imo
i don't care about anyones gender whatever as long as they're cute
>>
File: 1439957097907.jpg (23KB, 460x500px) Image search: [Google]
1439957097907.jpg
23KB, 460x500px
>>6078891

Huh huh.

>Suck intellect.
>Much shame.

He got me, guys. I've got no reply. I guess that means I have to care about his opinion now, or something.
>>
>>6078950
how come you guys have to be so embarrasingly cringe? Why do you guys keep aligning yourselves with trans people?

You don't actually suffer or have real issues. Grow up.
>>
>>6078955
They want attention, that's why
>>
LOL I'm SO weird xD like, nobody even gets me I'm SUCH a REJECT LMAO XDD OUTCASTS UNITE!!1! ;) :DDDD xDDDD
>>
>>6078955

Who says we align ourselves with trans people automatically? We aren't all desperate.

The ones who transition are trans. The ones who don't aren't.

>Your issues aren't mine, so they aren't real.

Eeeeh, I have my own issues. I don't yell at random strangers that their life must be on easy-mode because they can hear. My disability doesn't make me a special snowflake, yours doesn't either. Grow up.

As for LGBT relevance, I've only had sex with my own birth gender, so I guess I'm relevant.

Why so salty?
>>
>>6078713
Totes loving my long nails and beard hahaha so FIERCE suxk it patriarchy

Your asshole is gross
>>
>>6078998
>My disability doesn't make me a special snowflake

>Being genderfloo-id makes me just as opressed as you guys too! Bigoted shitlords

How about you come back when you're actually 18?
>>
>>6079009

Who said anything about oppression?

I haven't seen the word once.

Now, I id admit that you're mental disability was as valid as my physical disability, and that's more than most people on this board will give you.

Come back when your reading comprehension catches up to the rest of the class, son.
>>
File: VK1sYPc.gif (346KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
VK1sYPc.gif
346KB, 500x344px
>>6079020
>gender fluid
>calls others retarded
>>
Just posting here because im confused as fuck and dont know what I am, soo..

Hi
>>
>>6078713
I usually like that dudes/girls outfits but that looks kinda silly, the open skirt looks disheveled and those nipples are way too lewd, put a bra on or something ffs
>>
>>6078713
Why was the other thread deleted?
>>
>>6079157
typo
>>
>>6078713
>hairless legs
>lewd nipples
>slutty clothes
8/10 would beat and rape violently in a dark alley
>>
>>6079024
>Called out for not comprehending a post.
>Just keeps it coming.

Shit posting doesn't give you a uterus, just saying.
>>
File: CXXx6xG.jpg (54KB, 331x402px) Image search: [Google]
CXXx6xG.jpg
54KB, 331x402px
>>6079432
I'm not trans and projecing this hard won't make you any less of a retarded attention whore
>>
I'm genderfluid. I was born female, and I haven't been feeling male for a long time, so I'm starting to think that maybe I'm normal and a cis girl after all. I'm terrified that as soon as I believe that, I'm going to have a month long dysphoric hellfest that I used to get all the time when I identified as solely female.
>>
>>6079465
Or you know, you could just, shit I don't know, go about life without a special label?
No one gives a fuck if you act feminine or masculine as a female.

You either act like a girl (suprise) or a guy (which is viewed as stepping up to the plate and taking on more responsibility in life).

This doesn't work for males nearly as well as acting female is seen as a shirking of responsibility and adopting weakness.
>>
>>6079465
HOLY SHIT, THE LACK OF AWARENESS IN THIS POST

get hugboxed on tumblr you attention whore.
>>
>>6079480
Uh. The reason why I identify as genderfluid is because I'd get extremely dysphoric every now and then for about a month. It really has nothing to do with feeling masculine or feminine. I'm super masculine in girl mode. Stop making assumptions.
>>
>>6078982
>this
>>
kys fuckin faggot slut whore bitch
>>
>>6079486
>I'm super masculine in girl mode
fucking end it
>>
If you look cool and feel cool, wear it. If you look like garbage and you're expecting some degree of respect, you're going to have a bad time. People don't respect garbage, sorry. (Except madam trashheep: that granny tranny is a wise mama)
>>
>>6078713
>"I'm mentally diseased and don't know what I like so Imma be FLUID "
Just fuck off,people like you are why we get shit on
>>
>>6079689
... What?
>>
Genderfluid is a tumblr only term.
>>
File: 04d.jpg (15KB, 201x247px) Image search: [Google]
04d.jpg
15KB, 201x247px
this fuckin thread
>>
>>6079486
>I'm super masculine in girl mode

post face
>>
>>6078962
This

It's just cis people who need a thing to feel opressed or speshul about, and of course it makes light/a hobby of a very real and life destroying mental curse.

If you want to dress eccentrically or cross dress thats fine but these faggots are why we cant have nice things.
>>
>>6080027
reverse reverse reverse reverse reality
>>
Genderfluids are the Allies of trannies
>>
File: master race.jpg (8KB, 191x263px) Image search: [Google]
master race.jpg
8KB, 191x263px
nb and genderfluid are masterrace, deal with it plebs
>>
I hope this thread turns into a proper staple
except with less shitty hateposts
>>
>>6078713
It's impossible to be non-binary. You will always present, even if it's not intentional, as male or female
>>
>>6078882
You realize that you are actually bigger trainwrecks than trannies, right?
>>
File: loll.png (216KB, 393x391px) Image search: [Google]
loll.png
216KB, 393x391px
>>6078955
>My disability doesn't make me a special snowflake
>My disability
BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
>>
>>6078713
genderfluid is not a thing outside tumblr
>>
>>6078713
Those clothes where not meant for hips so non-existent.
>>
>>6080011
Fuck no.
>>
>>6080350
That'd just a girl with a short haircut.
>>
>>6080350
>I don't look like the stereotypical women to, there for I'm non-binary
>still very much a women and conforming to male gender stereotypes

And you people still claim you're not attention whoring retards?
>>
>>6081447
>implying it's possible to be binary if you like the color blue AND wearing skirts
It's literally a gender contradiction and THEREFOR I am NB
>>
>>6080493
Of course it is. People who don't fit into the binary.
>>
>>6078713
I don't give a shit about nonbinary people but don't post pics of someone with such horrible taste in fashion, Jesus Christ
>>
>>6078713
>This is a general for the gender rejects. Outcasts unite!

Fuck all homos
>>
>>6086764
>Fuck all homos

Then why are you here?
>>
I'm genderfluid but it's not because I'm a trans person in denial or a cis person looking for attention. I've just always felt like a girl inside even though I was born male, and I like to dress up like a girl and use my girl name when I have the opportunity. I'm currently taking estrogen to mitigate my dysphoria, but I don't consider myself trans because I have no intention of ever going full time (my friends and family would never accept me and I'd never be able to pass). I just really wish I was born a girl instead, but at least as a genderfluid person I can switch to being a girl sometimes instead of being male all the time.
>>
File: 1441083368099.jpg (89KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1441083368099.jpg
89KB, 400x300px
>>6078713
Unite for what? Just have fun being a faggot and get on with it. Stop with this activism against fucking nothing. No one cares, it's 2016, you are attention whoring and being a dumbshit.
>>
>>6080433
What if you're genuinely androgynous and confusing, and people peg you as both all the time? What if you get stares walking around uni wearing some normal ass t-shirts and jeans by people trying to figure out your junk?

And what if you're intersex?

Shout 'tumblr' all you like, but nonbinary is a thing. Now, I hate those people who shout "B-BUT MUH SPECIAL PRONOUNS" as much as the next guy, turning something legitimate into something they can use to garner sympathy and oppression points, but it does real, and so does gender ambiguity.

Don't get so butthurt about people not conforming to your preconceptions.
>>
>>6098147
>And what if you're intersex?

We're men and women like everyone else, asshole. Fuck off, we already get enough of people trying to make us something we aren't in our lives.
>>
>>6095001
>but it's not because I'm a trans person in denial
>I've just always felt like a girl inside
>I like to dress up like a girl and use my girl name
>I'm currently taking estrogen to mitigate my dysphoria
>I just really wish I was born a girl
>but I don't consider myself trans
top kek
>>
>>6078713
lol at the fashion posing
if this wasn't ~non binary~ ~aesthetic~ it would be classic hon
the becklace is hideous and was clearly purchased in some sort of hippy shop. no doubt the person in this photo has attached some fake deep significance to it... an actual stylish person would not wear that
that leads on to the top. the colour's nice. but clearly this person has no idea about how to buy clothes. that top is far too small for them - hence the fake bardot neckline/batwing effect, that line you can see at the top of the sleeves is the shoulder seam, so they've basically stretched out the top to try and get it to fit, which is also what's causing the fabric to pull so much. and wizard sleeves? what is this, a renaissance fair? ugh.
the skirt is fucking disgusting. the reason it's unbuttoned like that is because the person has. no. idea. how to size clothes. they probably went for a women's size they thought sounded good. the dress is hideous, what is that... embroidered stonewash denim? christ alive.
the shoes are ugly, but just in a basic bitch way, there's not much to object to.
overall the person looks like they've tried to force them into some children's clothes from the 90s.
the flower crown is shitty but i like the sunglasses. the hair is bad and that rat tail needs to go.
>>
>>6081497
>Liking blue and skirts means you're nonbinary
I literally can't even. Gender=/=gender roles. These qualifications include a massive chunk of the cis female population. Shitpost harder about your made-up gender.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.