[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hormone punishment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 1459815167998.png (593KB, 862x417px) Image search: [Google]
1459815167998.png
593KB, 862x417px
Is it offensive to trans people that androgen blockers for "chemical castration" are sometimes offered as a form of punishment for sex abuse felons?

http://www.citynews.ca/2016/04/04/could-chemical-castration-cure-gordon-stuckless/
>>
>>5971022
One more step to the end of masculinity, I'm for it
>>
>>5971022
No it's hilarious
>>
>>5971022
Why would they find it offensive?
>>
>>5971047

It makes it seem like feminization is a punishment. It's like if I thought clowns were pretty cool but then someone made a law saying some people would be punished by being forced to dress up as clowns, it'd imply what I admire is somehow humiliating or bad.
>>
>>5971060

They're just emasculated, not feminized. And even then, they live like men.
>>
>>5971060
The punishment isn't feminization per se, it's so they can't get it up and rape anyone anymore.
>>
>>5971022
>all that I need to be a pretty girl is be sexist online

If only..
>>
>>5971022
God damn this picture is hot.

I want to be arrested for internet misogyny, then they turn me into a woman and force me to lose my attraction to women and become attracted to men instead. Then I have to get used to dating men, and I get into a relationship with a guy who is misogynistic and kind of abusive, but I can't bring myself to leave him because I love him, and I finally understand why women complain about misogyny but it's too late, now I have to live it first-hand.

I want this to happen so bad.
>>
I understand OP, I'm totally all for killing them so there are no misconceptions. That way you know that only trannies and people with NARD/PROSTATOES cancer are the ones getting the pills.
>>
>>5971022
I think females in particular should find it something bad, since here being feminizated turns to a punishment, ergo something bad done to you.
>>
>>5971085
This, its not like if a soldier gets his dick shot off he starts being a girl
>>
>>5971022

Not that i care... but...

Hey OP since you want to make a guilt by association. Do you think people who take spironolactone because of heart conditions(which it originally was designed for,) should have the same guilt as sex offenders do?
>>
>>5971022
you're an idiot if you think that counts as feminization. It just destroys sex drive. Well it does a lot more than that but that's the point of it.
although it's unbelievable that doctors participate in forced chemical castration. It causes serious long term health problems and shortens life span. Without active hormones you become lethargic and prone to depression and osteoporosis. Your body basically becomes that of an elderly person.
>>
>>5971135

>you want to make a guilt by association

No I'm arguing the opposite, that it's offensive and probably shouldn't be done because of the bad association it makes.
>>
>>5971118

>tfw when you were in middle school you thought that if an accident happened to your genitals, the doctors would tell your parents you would have to live as a girl because life as a boy wouldn't be viable anymore. Then you could live as a girl guilt-free and with approval.
>tfw you wished something would damage your genitals.
>tfw doctors wouldn't do that, but if something had happened, at least testosterone wouldn't have fucked me up
>>
File: 34582f8.jpg (65KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
34582f8.jpg
65KB, 425x282px
>>5971169

>Mr. and Mrs. Anon, I'm afraid I have some bad news. Your child's contracted the sissy flu and is now a girl. We're afraid the condition is irreversible.
>>
>>5971169
>tfw you were always mad at everything and got in trouble all the time
>tfw couldn't tell parents you want to be a girl
>tfw wished they would find out, and make you be a girl or send you to a boarding school where you have to learn how to girl.
>tfw will never have the happy ending where you get to be their daughter.
>>
>>5971211
>tfw you were in sixth grade laying awake in bed at night
>tfw you prayed to God to make you a girl for one day only to see if you would like it or not
>tfw penis started throbbing, but you didn't know what arousal was so you assumed that your penis was morphing into a vagina
>tfw started crying and begged God not to make you a girl because you were afraid of it being permanent
>>
>>5971231
>tfw lay in bed at night in first grade, praying to be a girl
>tfw God never listened
>tfw started praying to die instead
>tfw still here
>>
>>5971022
Androgen blockers alone do not a transition make.
>>
>>5971060
>feminization
>no E dose
So you're just being sexist and categorizing feminine as less-masculine. Otherwise women going through menopause are actually masculinizing by the same logic.
>>
Have you ever been on blockers without it being replaced by another hormone? It's painful. This is definitely punishment.
>>
>>5971402
How is it painful? Can you describe it more?
>>
>>5971454
you get menopause symptoms like hot flashes, your mood goes to shit, you get depressed, can't wake up, can't sleep, your bones become brittle
it's just overall terrible for you.
>>
>>5971118
sounds like the start of one of those captions
>>
>>5971244
iktf
>>
>>5971402
I have, it's no big deal
>>
>>5971244
>tfw laying in bed, 14 years old
>tfw been up thinking all night
>tfw you can feel your body slowly masculinizing from puberty
>tfw on the one hand you hope you somehow turn out to be intersex and suddenly go through female purberty instead
>tfw on the other hand you just hope your male puberty "fixes" your brain and gets rid of these feelings forever
>>
>>5971022
Holy shit, does America actually force it on rapists with no other alternative? In my country, you get the choice to take chemical castration in return for a reduced sentence or to avoid prison altogether.
>>
>>5973322
>giving a shit about criminal scum
Fuck off, leftist shit head.
>>
>>5973322
here in australia its only for repeat offenders
>>
>>5971244
>>5971818
>suicide pact when?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.