[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legit question. Why is it so important for MtFs to cut their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1455031286774.jpg (75KB, 305x750px) Image search: [Google]
1455031286774.jpg
75KB, 305x750px
Legit question. Why is it so important for MtFs to cut their dick off and have a frankengina installed before they are allowed to change their documents or walk into women's bathrooms, but all FtMs need to do is cut their hair short, take some T and maybe cut their tits off? Seems kind of like a double standard, don't you think? Why are the standards so harsh for MtFs?

pic unrelated
>>
Male privilege
>>
>>5967592

Maybe because they're afraid of "men" raping women in the bathroom. Although I'm pretty sure the SRS requirement for ID change is required for FtMs as well.
>>
>>5967592
Because straight people hath sayeth so.
>>
>>5967592
Patriarchy
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>5967611
It isn't. All that's really required for them is either a hysterectomy or a masectomy. They aren't required to get frankendicks.
>>
Because the average straight dude doesn't think about what equipment other dudes are packing.
>>
File: 1458668868356.jpg (95KB, 640x574px) Image search: [Google]
1458668868356.jpg
95KB, 640x574px
Well, surgeons have completely forgotten to invent a decent FTM bottom surgery, so there's that but also it's transmisogyny (if you'll excuse the tumblr-y word). Right-winged men aren't really as rape-hysteric about themselves as they are about their women...and certainly not by one.
>>
>>5967763
lol, are you being sarcastic?
>>
>>5967611
Depends highly on the jurisdiction/state. The US government doesn't require any surgery in order to change your passport or social security records. In my state, you don't need any surgery to change your birth certificate or state ID.
>>
>>5967592
>>5967607
>>5967680

because society doesnt have a place for transwomen, in the eyes of the fearful MTFs are men who don't follow the rules

not to be crude but try to think about it abstractly:

>tl:dr, cause patriarchy
figuratively speaking a 'dickless' man is impotent and not a concern to the powers at be because he's not 'really' a man, he's safe and docile

whereas a woman with a pair of balls is something to be fearful and wary of because who knows how far she could go to disrupt the status quo if her dick is big enough

When people say they don't want to share bathrooms with trannies its never because theyre afraid of FTMs going in mens bathrooms, theyre worried what could happen if a man could sneak into the womens bathroom with their wife and daughters
>>
>>5968579
>theyre worried what could happen if a man could sneak into the womens bathroom with their wife and daughters
As opposed to this being completely legal before anyone proposed a "bathroom bill"
>>
>>5968616
I'm not sure what you meant by this, I'm not saying the thinking is rational but that bill is just a harsher reinforcement of a norm that already existed to keep men in their place

with the growth of LGBT acceptance and visibility, probably more transwomen than ever feel brave enough to break the status and that's what those people are afraid of

in their eyes when you transition and become a woman they literally still say you're a man pretending to be a woman so you can circumvent their social norms and they are afraid of men they can't control
>>
File: fear and safety.png (41KB, 725x242px) Image search: [Google]
fear and safety.png
41KB, 725x242px
>>5968682
>>5968616
it's a mix of pa
>it's about keeping people from being exposed to the opposite genitalia
>for safety and comfort

except nobody is afraid of vaginas so what makes them uncomfortable?
they want to keep the DICKS OUT and in check,
which goes back to OP when people ask
"Does 'she' still have a penis?"
"Did 'she' cut it off?
"Did 'she' have the surgery?"
what they're asking is
"Is HE still a threat?"
"Is HE going to follow the rules?"

>>5967592
they can't help but be afraid of you until you get rid of the dick, men have dicks
once you've got no dick you're a 'real' woman that they can 'control' and oppress
>>
>>5968730
Makes sense. People are afraid of dicks and any person of any age who happens to have a Y chromosome is passively demonized as a latent rape monster by our culture. Meanwhile females are placated and infantilized as delicate little flowers that can do no harm. The sexism in the double standard is perpetuated by both the paternalistic and moralist patriarchy and "progressive" radical feminists, so it's unlikely to go away anytime soon.

Also what's the deal about 'safety from being exposed to the opposite genitalia'? Nobody's genitals should be exposed, it's a goddamn bathroom.
>>
>>5968579
she could disrupt my status quo :'D
>>
>>5968851
Yeah it's still not really rational seeing as how there's no urinals in womens restrooms
but my guess is it's just the idea of a penis being in the relatively close of vicinity of vaginas in a private nonsexual space like a bathroom immediately brings the thought and fear of sexual violence to mind
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.