[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to germany as an MTF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Download.png (3KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
Download.png
3KB, 193x261px
I'm going to college in germany in a few months and I'm an MTF. If I had to rate myself it'd be like a 7/10 for passability. How are Trans people accepted over there in Deutschland? Should I maybe tone it down or is it not a very big deal?
I'm going to be staying near Munich, if that affects anything.
Also, just in general, anything gay-related I should know?
>>
FUCK OFF WE DONT NEED MORE TRANNIES COSTING US MILLIONS BECAUSE THEY GET THEIR CRAZY PILLS FOR FREE
>>
>>5961853
Neat, I'll be going to Franconia in June. Germans are generally accepting of degenerates, but the Muslims among them are not. There are "no-go zones" in Germany and it is very important that you remain aware of them.

If you aren't, you may get stoned:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B_mZTgm8MQ
>>
>>5961959
The pills really aren't that expensive, especially considering that trans people are a fairly small minority.
>>
>>5962031
are you sure you're not talking about amsterdam
>>
>>5961959
you have free meds?
gee i want to move to germany now
>>
File: 1459148963799.jpg (21KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
1459148963799.jpg
21KB, 500x388px
>>5962031

>mudslimes wanting to stone MTFs
>Dortmund

Great, i bet OP is scared now. Do not worry OP, Munich should be fine.Just never visit such shitholes like Dortmund.
>>
It's the same as most of europe. Pretty accepted and fine on the surface but nobody got your back. 90% of ppl wont give a shit but then if someone does some transphobic shit to you they all turn a blind eye.
>>
Most Germans don't give any sort of fuck as long as you keep your mouth shut about the ways of being tranny. That is you business and your business alone. Germans don't like to talk about themself and they also don't like to talk about you as long as they don't know you.
As long as you keep away from muslim areas you don't have to fear any kind of danger or violence and muslim areas are very easy to spot. In general: if it looks poor it's a muslim area and you should get the fuck away.

Now is generally a bad time to come for you, we have more than 1 million muslims more right now as you might have heard and those are not even the kinda germanized muslims we already had but partly people right from the stone age and the rest from medieval times. We'll also get half a million more soon from Turkey.
Why not visit Denmark or the Netherlands?
>>
>>5964219
OP Here,
I speak German fairly well and I just wanna go see the country, got a lot of family from there. As long as I stay around Munich, should I be fine?
>>
>>5964226
Munich has more muslims than any other big city because it was the goal of the Balkan route.
As long as you are not out alone at night and as long as you keep in the german areas it should be fine. Those are the rules to stay safe for all Germans in Munich right now, they'll work for you too.
>>
>>5961853
I have two knives and two peppers sprays on me whenever I go out, and they're legal.

I'm not so much worried that something actually will happen, but they make me feel safe which is nice too. Worst that happened to me during 3 years of transitions was some women staring angrily at me, some men looking confused as hell and some muslims hitting on me.
>>
>>5964289
Is concealed carry allowed anywhere?
>>
>>5964363
Guns? Ha, no, unless you get a proper license, which is just about impossible if your job doesn't require it.
>>
>>5961853
oh, nice! got a way contacting you? I study in munich and am mtf, 22 years old.
Life here as trans is pretty nice, never had problems even when i wasn't passing
>>
File: fucken.jpg (299KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
fucken.jpg
299KB, 1366x768px
>>5961853
Even if you don't pass you'll be treated fine. The German has been very much neutered and tamed by their Jew overlords. They are probably the most cucked nation on the earth at this point, so you'll be absolutely fine, I assure you.

Cologne is breddy gay friendly, but you'll do totally fine in Munich.

Just watch out for the rapefugees. Pic related.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.