[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you switched from spiro to cypro, read this thread and help me out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: cypro.jpg (54KB, 562x562px) Image search: [Google]
cypro.jpg
54KB, 562x562px
I just switched from spiro to cypro. Was on 200mg spiro with super nuked t levels (below female levels), now I've been on 50mg cypro the past 5 days.

I'm probably just imagining it all, but it feels almost as if I'm having t climb back up. Today my facial hair felt more prickly and such than normal, or at least seemed to be. I could have been imagining it though. When I fap nothing comes out still, or just a teensy tiny drop or two of clear fluid, but if my GF sucks me off or something boom - bunch of clear spooge. If left alone I don't get horny at all (like before) but once shit is initiated i have a far easier time getting hard and orgasming and it gets harder than it was. Like in the moment, I feel hornier than I did before, but other than in the moment my thoughts still don't touch on sex.

Am I just imagining things? It's only been 5 days and not much is different, but has anyone else switched from spiro to cypro who can tell me their experience? Could it be that my t is flaring up because i switched meds to a different one that stops the t in a different way?

TL;DR: I just switched from spiro to cypro, put my mind at ease that I'm not going to turn into a werewolf.
>>
These two drugs work differently. Give cypro some time, think of it as if you never had spiro before. You will not regret the switch, cypro is better AA overall(but it damages liver more severely).
>>
>>5960604
I do injections for my estrogen and never drink, so I'm not too worried about liver issues. Thank you though, I'll just be thinking of it like that. It just worries me that I think I'm seeing a t spike or something. I don't want to lose my progress and honestly getting harder than before and hornier than before is making me feel like utter shit. Makes me want to shear my balls off desu senpai. Guess I have to just see how things turn out, but it really makes me nervous.
>>
I take 50mg cypro daily and my T is at ~0.35 dont worry about it
>>
>>5960584
>if my GF sucks me
get out transbian hon reee

also cyproterone is literally the shittiest AA possible, it DOES have some androgenic effects itself
>>
File: ripicles.png (16KB, 523x53px) Image search: [Google]
ripicles.png
16KB, 523x53px
>>5960584
I have this too, my levels are absolutely low, a fraction of what they used to be on spiro, but for some reason I'm growing more body hair again, think more like I used to again and get aggressive more easily. I've been on cypro a good 5 months now, but the effects feel inferior to spiro for some reason, even though my levels are nice.

I'm absolutely puzzled about what's going wrong.
>>
>>5960584
why did you change from the industry standard to something so sub-par?
inb4 cypro shills
>>
>>5962219
its standard only in usa

cypro=blocks your balls
spiro=blocks your brain
>>
>>5962219
because spiro is garbage lol

not even shilling for cypro. it's alright but bica and leuprorelin are where it's at
>>
>>5960584
Was swapped from 200mg spiro to 50mg cypro by my endo back in december, the first 2 weeks are pretty much exactly how you described cept for the hair stuff. It will eventually go away and your sex drive will hit rock bottom
>>
>>5962645
>and your sex drive will hit rock bottom

Yeah, that happened to me too ... Just when I got in a relationship. Fuck me ...
>>
>>5962704
I actually like it :s
>>
>50 mg cypro

Is your endo insane, OP? 50 mg is way too much. I'm on HRT for 6, months now and i use 10 mg cypeo since the beginning. My T dropped from 5.6 to 0.11 within the four months. My DHT has dropped from high level 1140 to 225.

Unless you are a siberian grizzly bear, you should not take 50, mg of cypro, bc your liver will have hard times coming along with this high dosage.
>>
>>5963225
I take 50 mg a day too

its normal
>>
>>5963228
Well then you should be regularly see the doctor to create watch your livers status. Especially the GPT value.
>>
>>5963253
I sometimes do, but I dont care

I also do a shitload of OTC drugs. If my liver can survive eating over 100 pills of pure dxm at once, it can also survive some cypro
>>
>>5963225
Normal doses range from 50-100 mg.

225 ng/l DHT is pretty fucking high, almost in normal male range.

25mg is the usual dose.
>>
File: 197376_original.gif (684KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
197376_original.gif
684KB, 245x245px
>>5962346

>tfw a three month Lupron injection costs $10 in Australia with a script.
>tfw it's like a grand otherwise and it can't be prescribed for tranny purposes.
>>
>>5963318
>get doctor to prescribe it for "other purposes"
>>
>>5963352

I'm fairly sure practically all of those other purposes involve me being a natal female.
>>
>>5963360
If you have changed your official gender marker you can actually get docs to prescribe you stuff for natal females
Like you being trans with a female marker means you're a female with male level t, and you're done, you can get lupron
>>
>>5963225
I take 100mg of cypro and my test levels are barely moving to the female range
Get rekt intersex fag
>>
>>5962645

I'm coming to the tail-end of 100 days on cypro, and I'm as horny as I was on spiro (was rarely horny before HRT). Though I went from 200mg of spiro to 25mg of cypro, so maybe that's the difference.
>>
>>5963454
>I take 100mg of cypro and my test levels are barely moving to the female range
That sounds like a myth.
>>
>>5963434 #

>Hmm, become a hon with female IDs for one of the best anti-androgens available today
>Or keep my dignity and stick with oral AAs

Tough choice; if I passed, it would be easy.

Does anyone know why insurance companies tend to cover lupron but not degarelix/triptorelin? I was looking up the prices of both after reading an article about the company that makes lupron defrauding the medicaid and Medicare programs by saying the shots cost more than they did and offering kickbacks to doctors for prescribing it, in addition to it being more expensive than triptorelin to begin with. So GoodRx says triptorelin is mid $500 a month, and lupron is high $900. Why are insurance companies spending more than they have to?
>>
>>5961785
From spiro 200 to cypro 50.
I've noticed the same effect. It was probably due to constant dehydration.
>>
>>5963434

Boy-mode until surgery sadly :,(
>>
>>5963507
no, it was cuz for the short period after spiro stopped working and before cypro started, you actually had a T spike

spiro blocks part of your brain responsible for commanding your body to produce T
cypro blocks your balls

they are not interchangeable
>>
>>5961742
>also cyproterone is literally the shittiest AA possible, it DOES have some androgenic effects itself
Ayyy lmao
Got any evidence to back up your ridiculous claim?
>>
>>5960584
Cypro worked great for me while I was on it. Kinda wish I could go back to it but sadly I had to switch to Spiro when I got a prescription (yay for the FDA -.-) but yeah, just give it a little time. 50mg should do about the same as 200mg of spiro
>>
>>5962219
I switched because of the side effects of spiro, and it does feel really nice to not be feeling those anymore, for sure.

>sub-par
Why do you anti-cypro people never back up these claims? Gibe some evidence or I'm just going to assume you're wrong, because so far everything I've read has said cypro is the superior antiandrogen.
>>
>>5962645
>>5963507
>>5963692
>>5961785
Thanks for your helpful replies. I hope it works out as well for me as it has for some of you. It's really nice not having the spiro side effects and it'd suck to have to go back to it.

>>5963225
He said to just do standard of care dosage until 2 months of taking it, then I retest my blood and see where my levels are at and go from there.
>>
>>5963318
Move to USA. It's free on Medicaid.
>>
From someone just browsing by to read, it sounds like someone would be okay on either Spiro or Cypro. Is there really any reason to move from Spiro to Cypro if you are okay with the effects you are already getting?
>>
>>5963822
Cypro is primarily an antigonadotropin tbqh
>>
>>5965245
depends i mostly swapped because my blood pressure tanked, and I was already feeling sick on top of that
>>
>>5965283

According to Wikipedia, CPA's antigonadotropic effects come from its action as a progestin. So doesn't that mean it's primarily a progestin?
>>
>>5965283
Okay?

Want to link some evidence that it somehow magically has an androgenising effect? Or anything indicating that it's bad?

I swear, this place as been utter garbage from day one. Now theres a bunch of teens thinking they're fucking experts and ranking hrt meds in tiers because they're too stupid to understand how this shit works and the entire point of it all.
>>
>>5965283
You can't know that word and not know what that implies for sex hormones. Or you're a retard parroting terminology.

Also it's not.
>>
>>5965344
Progestin is a synthetic progesterone which has some progesterone like activities but isn't progesterone. Maybe I should have said it primarily acts as an antigonadotropin not that it is.
>>5965373
And why are you replying to me?
>>
>>5965245
Spiro can have bad side effects like heart palpitations for some, with some people it doesn't even work and their T barely is affected

Cypro is like people said, affects the balls unlike spiro affects the brain, but it also kills the liver and most people need to switch to spiro or chop their balls off at a 2 year mark to avoid serious problems.
>>
>>5965373
Concurring, that HRT "tier" list post was cancer.

Which is sad 'cause if you're a tranny starting to self-med, without a background in biology, you will not be able to make actually informed decisions with all the memes floating around.
>>
>>5965406
trans help general can be pretty good sometimes, tho that tier list thread was retarded
>>
>>5965389
I mean nothing negative with this at all, but do you have any links to further info regarding this bit?
> but it also kills the liver and most people need to switch to spiro or chop their balls off at a 2 year mark to avoid serious problems.
I wouldn't mind doing more in depth reading on that aspect.

Also spiro did a great job of nuking my T but it also gave me blood pressure issues, like dizzyness standing up and such things, even after well over a year of it. It also made me feel kinda shitty in general, in a physical sense, in addition to some heart palpitations, skin dryness, etc. I feel loads better now that I'm no longer taking it.
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (20KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
20KB, 800x800px
Question for anyone willing to help. I quit my hormones, because I was stilling having dysphoria and found being andro to be my happy medium. What's better to keep yourself functional down there. I've been off my mones for about a week now and have deeply missed having my sex drive and am happy to have it back. Which will fuck up my balls the most? Currently on 100mg of spiro daily.
>>
>>5967222
bicalutamide apparently
>>
>>5968348
that's the only one that keeps your balls intact.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.