[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGBT loneliness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: 1352497515118.jpg (62KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
1352497515118.jpg
62KB, 550x412px
Does being LGBT make you doomed for loneliness? Especially if you're ugly as fuck it's pretty much over for you.

>tfw you get to point of laying in bed with tears in your eyes stoking the air imaging someone being there

Death soon.
>>
Depends, if you're T maybe, but if ur LGB you'd probably have the same problems regardless
Being gay for me has meant a way bigger variety and closeness with more people than i think id have as a breeder
>>
>>5958718
im doomed to loneliness regardless because im generally terrible anyways
>>
>>5958723

This.
>>
It must suck for gays but lesbians and the rest may not have it so hard. Lesbians don't care about looks as much as men,Bisexuals are a bit of toss up but they always go straight which is easy mode and Trans people sometimes end up dating each other because they're so lonely because trans folks always got each others backs.

So it seems being a gay man is the hardest mode for finding a partner. Sorry senpai.
>>
>29 yr old unpassing tranny
>hkv

Just fuck my shit up.
>>
I'm an ugly as fuck bi guy and getting sex is no problem.
If you can keep conversation, have a bit of humour and intellect, go to parties and know whose in your league getting sex really is fucking easy.

Fuck relationships though.
It seems almost nobody, male or female, wants to be known as dating some ugly fucker regardless of your personality.
>>
Lonliness has become my modus operandi, it is when I'm now meeting people I feel the most alone because it is a reminder of everything I will never have.
>>
I'm not bad looking. Not great either, but still. I also work out a lot, so I guess that's a plus.

I do have a question though -- I'm a full gay guy. Is it as difficult for everyone else to find a long term partner? I don't know about Lesbians or Trans people, but for Gays, most of them just want to "hook up" or whatever else.

So I guess I know how you feel, OP.
>>
>>5958745
Not about sex. Sex is easy enough to get, it's about intimacy and a relationship.
>>
>>5958745
who gives a shit about sex anyone can get laid, it doesn't change anything once they leave
>>
>>5958718
As a transbian, yeah, I have basically resigned myself to a life of never getting laid, or being in a relationship ever.
>>
>>5958796
Why not just date another transbian? Isn't that what you all end up doing?
>>
>>5958798
I have never actually met another trans girl IRL. I always get worried to go to LGBT things, and my high school had like 7 trans guys and I was the only trans girl, and I didnt even present as female then.
>>
>>5958804
play children's card games, ive met like two or three at friday night magic, its kinda spooky cause i get paranoid they can clock me back
>>
>>5958804
Shit there has to be support groups for just mtf somewhere in your area. I'm a disgusting tranny but I'm only interested in dudes, but now I'm thinking of trying to date another trans girl because I'm pretty much a hon. I go to a support group for mtf and I'm getting more desperate there I'd probably date another hon.
>>
>>5958813
how do you meet trannies who aren't crazy doe, support group ones sound insane, i met one off here who lives in my city who's kinda insane, I'm probably also off my rocker. dont even want to have sex i just want to be friends with someone not crazy
>>
>>5958810
I mean I do play children's card games. Yu-gi-oh specifically
>>5958813
I'm always worried to go to support groups and shit. I feel like they'd all hate me. YAY AVPD
>>
>tfw tyranny with super attractive girlfriend and I have no idea how I did it

I think the years of using humor to mask the pain made me kinda funny and I'm not as ugly and disgusting as my brain tells me
>>
>>5958821
Like any group of people you get nutty ones and regular people. My group I'd say it's like 60% down to earth, realistic non delusional trans and the other 40 is bug nutty full delusional hons.

Maybe I'm lucky with my group but your milage may vary.
>>
>>5958825
oh, well dating someone who plays yugioh sounds horrendous so i guess don't loo for anyone there i guess

>>5958833
bleh, i guess ive read too many horror stories, stuff like getting outed irl by a crazy hon sounds awful
>>
>>5958846
I mean the literal only person I'm attracted to is my best friend, who also plays yugioh, so yeah. *shrug* her friends that play are all shit though.
>>
File: C08ZsiT.jpg (61KB, 1446x813px) Image search: [Google]
C08ZsiT.jpg
61KB, 1446x813px
>you will never hold hands with your pure bf
>you will never go to church on Sunday with him
>you will never hug him delicately while he looks away with shyness
>>
>>5958848
is it true that they steal things? don't get ur cards stolen please
>>
>>5958855
I haven't had issues, but I'm one of those people who watches over things like a hawk.
>>
>hardly speak
>stone face
>don't initiate social contact
>don't leave apartment except for work and food
>can't even imagine myself being in a relationship
Loneliness is my oldest and only friend. I have a drink with it now and then.
>>
>>5958876
>Leaving apartment
Fucking casual
>>
>>5958881
Some of us aren't autistic enough for autism bux.
>>
>>5958892
anxiety bux, but close enough.
>>
>>5958881
Even if I could get NEETbux I don't think I'd get as much as I get from working, and since my boss doesn't mind me being asocial I've got it pretty easy.
>>
>>5958718
No one is going to want you if you're drowning in self-pity though.
>>
>>5958894
you don't get bux for anxiety though
>>
>>5959210

There was a guy on /r9k/ who got a home visit from a social worker reviewing his case to see if he should really get autism bux. She was doubtful, up until he threw up on her from anxiety.
>>
>>5959220
shiet, I ain't that bad.
I get nervous as fuck and can't think properly when pressed or relay emotions for fear of them disliking me, but usually can fake it with robot emotions so no bux for me
>>
>>5959210
I get disability benefits from major depressive disorder paired with AVPD
>>
>>5959220
That matches up sorta with me. I live with family and I leave my room maybe two or three times a day thanks to being so incredibly scared parents or cousin will yell at me, or get annoyed, or something like that.
>>
>>5959210
https://www.ssa.gov/disability/professionals/bluebook/12.00-MentalDisorders-Adult.htm

>12.06 Anxiety-related disorders
>>
>>5959238
interesting, but it's super difficult to get it. I remember my dad having to go through like 10 doctors for it, physical though (luckily we have good insurance)

>>5959231
hm. I always imagine myself as having AVPD, but I'm no doctor and just read the wiki symptoms. haha
>>
>>5959261
Yeah, I've been diagnosed with it by three seperate doctors, so I'm pretty sure I do have it. I do think my not going to places is totally valid tho. I'll fuck up and people will hate me, I just remove the needing to deal with people I can actually see hating me.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.