[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

April Fools'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1457839527309-cm.jpg (130KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1457839527309-cm.jpg
130KB, 1000x1333px
Should I come out to my parents today?
>>
>>5956893
That's actually a great idea. I could have done that.

>Hey mom and dad, I'm trans!
>What the fuck did you say you fucking little piece of degenerate shit?
>It's a prank bro! April fools, no need to throw me out of the house and disown me! hahaha.
>>
>>5956893

>tfw your father thought you were joking when you came out as trans, and it wasn't even April Fools' Day
>tfw he told you he never thought you were feminine in the least
>>
>>5956928
>Parent's say they accept and support you fully
>They even buy your mones
>Mum keeps on going on about how she never saw any clues, despite the fact that all my friends thought I was trans before I even told them or even made any hints.
>Never done anything girly at home because I was too much of a little shit as a young kid, and I felt like it was completly wrong to act that way, despite my parents being really open about everything. And I didn't want to be a little faggot as well as a little shit for my parents, so I repressed to fuck when around them. As a result, became a much bouncier and girly person when out with friends.
>Dad just look at me weird now, feel like he's afraid to even talk to me about anything any more, becoming more distant every day
>Have only said less than 50 words to my brother, he knows, but we haven't brought it up once
>Dad keeps on asking me about when I'm going to be moving out, despite having nobody to flatshare with, and only being 18, working at McDonalds
>>
>>5956893
It's actually the best day to do it. Zero risk. You get a good feel of how they might react.
>>
This actually sounds like a good way to gauge their reaction if you aren't sure. You might arouse some suspicion, but eh, you can't keep it secret forever anyways.

Also, that was a great anime, nice taste.
>>
>>5956893
That's a really nice picture.
>>
>>5957138
Holy shit this would be exactly me except for the last line if I ever came out.
>>
>>5957224

What's the anime?
>>
>>5956893
so, did you?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.