[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: howtoinstantorgasm.jpg (22KB, 498x556px) Image search: [Google]
howtoinstantorgasm.jpg
22KB, 498x556px
how did you tell them
>>
WTF YOU BROKE MY HANDS
>>
>>5953291

This just mildly stretched the tendon. I don't get what the big deal is.
>>
>>5953331
You have to do it faster.
>>
>>5953552
I just spent the last thirty seconds violently snapping my hand down in the same fashion as show in the diagram,
and the only negative repercussion is that I feel like an idiot because I look like I'm jacking off a ghost.
>>
>Listening to any picture online that instructs you to effect your hand a certain way..

There was a pic on /v/ that could inflame your tendons, don't do it, it's a modern donut picture/system 32.
>>
>>5956025
>donut picture
Do I want to know...?
>>
>>5953221
Don't do this, it makes mustard gas
>>
I told mom one day after talking to my friend on facebook. She thought I was joking.
I told this girl who thought she was lesbian since I was pretty close with her. She told my friend who then told everyone at the lunch table.
I jokingly told my brother while his girl friend was in the room so he wouldn't go all homophobe on me.
After that I was pretty open about it on social media, so everyone else just kinda found out by that.
I've not really ever gotten any shit for it except for the lady who yelled at me for having a date at a starbucks.
>>
>>5956046
It was a virus in a picture of an old asian man eating a donut, supposedly it was harm your pc by opening it.

There was also the faprulett fbi thing, the mustard gas crystals, the 4chan gold pass...
>>
i keep forgetting to sage/downvote
>>
>>5956107
How do you downvote?
>>
>>5956132
sage is downvote.
>>
>>5956056
first I thought you were talking about thhe instant orgasm thing
>>
>>5956137
How do you sage?
>>
>>5956915
By lurking more
>>
my dad walked in on me fucking my mom so he knew from then on.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.