[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genocide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (107KB, 1608x905px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 1608x905px
Why don't we call the execution of gays in countries such as Saudi Arabia and Iran genocide? It's the systematical killing of an oppressed minority so why do we not call it what it is?
>>
Gays are just too dang sexy. Cant get rid of em.
>>
Because they've got money and oil.
>>
>>5949494
Bingo
>>
>>5949480
The law protects four groups - national, ethnical, racial or religious groups.

A national group means a set of individuals whose identity is defined by a common country of nationality or national origin.

An ethnical group is a set of individuals whose identity is defined by common cultural traditions, language or heritage.

A racial group means a set of individuals whose identity is defined by physical characteristics.

A religious group is a set of individuals whose identity is defined by common religious creeds, beliefs, doctrines, practices, or rituals.

http://www.preventgenocide.org/genocide/officialtext.htm
>>
>>5949480
I'd like to see someone ask the democratic nominees this question.
>>
>>5949480
Because they are dictatorships. Only way to help gays here is to accept them as refugees.

Since we should aim to help all people, because just helping gays is kinda selfish, we should accept all refugees.

Of course, with limits.
>>
>>5949514
Because democrats believe Muslims are peaceful people like that nice couple in San Bernardino
>>
>>5949533
But why do we still do business with them? Why is Saudi Arabia on the human rights council?
>>
>>5949544
Because, sadly, politics have more or less become a meme.

And I fear it will become one even more with the Donald. He's very likely to be influenced by his far-right fanboys who will do anything to keep muslims in their countries, including keeping dictatorships in place. Terrorists have ironically become the allies of /pol/.
>>
>>5949480

Because you would get a huge influx of straight refugees claiming to be gay.

Look what happens in sweden, where because of international laws it is illegal to deport a minor, you get people literally looking like 40 y/o claiming to be 16.
>>
>>5949480
Because straight people are dog shit.

Literally every LGBT person I've talked to in real life has called it genocide, but literally 0 straight people have.
>>
>>5949564
> including keeping dictatorships in place
Ironically dictatorships in the Middle East prevented radical Muslims from gaining power. Sadam executed radical muslim terrorists in droves, ghaddafi kept radicals in their place as well, so did Assad, now all of those countries are overrun by Islamic extremists.
>>
>>5949640
>blaming straight people
1/10 shit troll made me reply
>>
>>5949642
Sadam executed gays, as did ghaddafi, and so did Assad. The only reason you don't call them radical Muslims is because you have a boner for dictators. You can't get off on sheep fucking villagers being naughty, but when a sultan in a palace gets naughty, you get a chubby like wow.
>>
>>5949480
same reason we don't call the systematic killing of Armenians in Turkey by the Young Turks a genocide. If we did, we'd piss off the allies we have in those places, allies considered crucial in keeping the Middle East from turning into a total shitstorm. I don't agree with it, but it's still worse that we sit around and ignore all the ways the state of Israel violates human rights, and that happens for the same reason, and if you bother trying to say anything about it, you're suddenly anti-Semitic.
>>
>>5949644
>straight people literally make a law for what constitutes genocide
>said law doesn't include gay people
>you could kill 10 trillion gay people, but it's not genocide; thus straight people have spoken, so it shall be
>>>>straight people aren't shit
>>
>>5949642
I agree with this to some extent, but not when the dictators themselves are killing gays. What's the difference between a dictator killing gay people and extremists. I feel for Assad tho.. Being gay was tolerated to some extent by his government.
>>
>>5949646
Assad didn't execute gays, it was a max term of 3 years in prison. Light years ahead of the Saudis if you ask me.
>>
>>5949656
And what was the survival rate for gays sentenced to 3 years in prison? And mind you, once they're released, they're watched, and put in for another 3 years when they have gay sex again, which they will do because they are gay and that's what gay people do.

What if I imprisoned you for 30 minutes every time you're caught breathing oxygen?
>>
>>5949671
Never said serving prison time should be ok but it's better than killing them outright, you can't argue that.
>>
>>5949772
Try again. I was addressing the fact that many of the gays sent to prison get killed in the first 3 years, and if they don't, they will in the next 3. If not then, then the 3 after that. They will die in prison, if they're not killed on the street, which is something Assad did nothing to prevent or prosecute. He was aware of all this and encouraged all of it, so he was murdering gays, he was just occasionally torturing them with years of rape and beatings first. You're trash, and clearly Christian.
>>
>>5949503
>The law protects four groups - national, ethnical, racial or religious groups.
>religious
this pisses me off. to be religious is to make a choice to adhere to religious texts, often discriminatory, inciting violence, and recounting past acts of genocide. it's a CHOICE to impose oneself upon the lives of others.
whether they want to believe homosexuality is inborn or a choice, even if it IS a choice, it is not one that calls for the end of their lives.
there is no definitive homosexual doctrine on killing religious nuts and breeders.

the protection of religious groups needs to end. the criticizing of religious groups is NOT racist, and the mass murder of people for holding genocidal beliefs themselves, is NOT genocide.
>>
>>5949909
Yeah but that'll never happen.
>>
>>5949913
then we have a mandate to kill them
>>
>>5949913
no, we have a responsibility to kill them
>>
>>5949544
Because fucked up realpolitik.
>>
>>5949913
It will happen if we will regularly show theist-shills their place. It's 21st century, time to get over these old fairy tale book memes.
>>
>>5949921
>>5949926
That'd be genocide.
we'll never get the UN to remove religion from the definition of genocide, and they'll veto the addition of sexuality on that list.

We should be thankful that 'political ideology' is not on that list (thanks to Stalin of all people) so at least one potential enemy is not protected.

>>5949943
That won't happen. Their influence is too strong and religious groups will lobby by the US/Russia to veto it.

>>5949949
We could make "gay culture" an ethnicity, but that'll never work.
>>
>>5949949
Write a dozen of letters about this issue to small and big policymakers, lgbt centers etc. Start a blog or something about it. It could even make you famous. Just do it.
>>
>>5949949
the problem with trying to get recognised as genocide is that it implicitly ties into this whole culture of "muh innate human rights"
well there is no such thing as innate human rights. you only have so many "rights" as those you defer power to are willing to give you at any moment. if the presiding powers turn around and say you don't have those "rights" anymore, what are you going to do?
you only have as many rights as you are willing to fight for and put your life on the line for.

>>5949956
I don't recognise the authority of the UN and they can get tae fuck frankly. I don't need them to tell me what is and isn't genocide and I don't want to have to rely on them for my own safety.
>>
>>5949964
>I don't recognise the authority of the UN and they can get tae fuck frankly.
Too bad for you.
If some butthurt religious dude will accuse you of genocide and gets the UN on that, good luck hiding for the rest of your life.

Unless you're the government of a very important geopolitical nation (Turkey) you won't get away with genocide.
>>
>>5949943
I wish these gay agenda shills would kindly fuck off
A deviant lifestyle choice should not be protected under UN. Just marry a woman, sit down and shut the fuck up.
>>
>>5949503
>>5949909
>>5949913
>>5949943
>im 14 and MAD!

Whether we like it or not, religion has been one of the most important pieces of human culture for all of recorded history. It's not going away any time soon, and trying to pretend like spiritual faith is for dumb silly people is literally childish. Most scientific advancement has been made by, at a minimum, spiritual people if not those of a faith (big bang theory created by a catholic priest, for example).

Grow the fuck up and move on. Gays and lesbians aren't some subgroup of the population, they are just humans like everyone else. The sooner they are treated that way, the better.
>>
The gays are one of many groups killed along with Christians, Jews, different races, and even different sects of Islam. So it's not like everyone is just ignoring the lgbts, it's that Wars and foreign intervention isn't something so simple that a bunch of 4chan weebs and SJWs could solve
>>
>>5949964
We don't have rights until we all force them on each other. So lets force them harder.
>>
>>5949988
I'm thoroughly convinced these anti theists are trolls or literally 12 year olds. If they are adults they are mentally stunted to the capacity of 12 year olds.
>>
Only way to do that is boycott and USA will never stop being buttbuddies with Saudis.
>>
>>5949986
>A delusional christian fundie from US
You are like a rare animal to us in Europe. We have grown past that stage.
>>
>>5949988
there's spiritual faith, and then there's clinging to artifacts of cultures that would otherwise have completely died out 2 millennia ago.

a person can believe in a god all they want. i don't care, they're not a problem. but when they hide behind the "b-but i'm a christian/muslim/joo" when to be any of those is to follow the religious texts of those religions, and those religious texts incite violence against other groups as a matter of doctrine, they lose their "right" to be taken seriously and have legal protection.

look, if religious people want protection under the law, from violence aimed at them as a group, then they should agree to have their religious texts vetted and all references to inciting similar violence and acts of genocide removed. to follow the unedited texts is to rescind one's right to legal protection IMO.
>>
>>5949988
>all atheist are young children wearing fedoras
Again, my US friendo, don't measure other people by your national stereotypes. In the truly developed nations being an atheist isn't some kind of deviancy, its just the norm. Believing in old tales is silly, and that's it. Instead we have Humanism.

Hope you won't stay this way forever.
>>
>>5949480
Because genocide is already an overused term and its legal definition is too broad. It won't change anything.
>>
>>5949988>>5949990
I agree that other groups should be protected as well, including Christians. In my own realpolitik scale Christians have higher priority than muslims because they are much less violent.
>>
>>5949909
Being a member of religious group is closely tied to national abd ethnic identity, hence why they are included in the definition
>>
>>5950024
That kind of generalisation is absurd. You can't sum up billions of individuals from vastly different cultures and make judgements like this.
>>
>>5949988
>Gays and lesbians aren't some subgroup of the population
But we simply are, whether we like it or not.
>they are just humans like everyone else. The sooner they are treated that way, the better.
That's what this is about.
One could kill all lgbt people in a nation and at most it will be mass murder.
Do it with another group and it's genocide.
As a group we're valued less.
>>
>>5950035
all that does is make a nation/ethnic group culpable of genocide by proxy of religious doctrine.
they can edit their religious texts to remove anything which incites violence. it really isn't that hard. and if the incitement of violence through religious doctrine is THAT much a part of their national and ethnic identity, how can you justify protecting them?
>>
>>5949480
Because it's islamaphobic
>>
>>5950036
>You can't sum up billions of individuals from vastly different cultures and make judgements like this.
My computer can. There are stats.
>>
>>5950079
In all cases, you didn't account for cultural/social differences. A rich Muslim will have a different mindset than a poor one, an integrated immigrant from France will have different opinions than one from poor districts, a Turk is not the same as an Indonesian or a Saudi.
>>
>>5950046
>they can edit their religious texts to remove anything which incites violence
I don't think you know how religion works
>>
>>5950127
Reinterpretation is possible at least.
>>
>>5950127
if their religious texts are immutable then they have no defence. their religious texts incite violence against other groups of people, against each other, against us, yet they are recognised by international laws on genocide,
while they can kill us, spurred on by their religious texts, and not have it count as genocide.

if the religious texts cannot change, the people following them can. they can just stop following them. it's not that hard.

>>5950140
the problem comes when, if you cannot vet the text, how many ways are there to interpret "[x] should be stoned to death"?

yes, many people will say "oh well that's just an artifact of a bygone culture, ie the moderates of each religion. but they choose to leave it in. why? because they might be rational enough to realise it doesn't hold muster in this day and age, doesn't mean others will be. and others still repeatedly cite those passages of text to justify violent acts.

again, why, if religious moderates realise these passages of text should not be adhered to, do they keep them in those religious texts where fundamentalists can interpret them at face value and use them to justify acts of violence?

i'm fed up, desu, of religious moderates who try and wash their hands of culpability without making a single real effort to correct the situation.

the difference between a moderate and a fundamentalist is that the moderate will hold you down while the fundamentalist slits your throat.
>>
>>5949990
What your saying is what we've all assumed... That we need places like Saudi Arabia and Iran in the fold despite what their domestic policies are. That intervening in their domestic policies isn't a good idea for the present time.

I just hope the powers that be make up for all the gay lives lost to this genocide. Not now but soon it will finally be the right time to put a stop to it. If the current trajectory of world affairs stays consistent then eventually we will see justice done on the barbarians and their culture.
>>
>>5950041
This
>>
>>5950165
One example : in many circles, Jihad is interpreted as a war against your own pulsations or a mental effort to convert people, not an "holy war".

Most Muslims are actually Muslims by default and just go on with their lives, not paying too much attentions to the bloodier details in the book.

I've read that a French woman who married a Syrian dude could be tolerated in Syria even if she didn't wear the Hijab by her husband very religious family, because they think the Koran doesn't apply to non-believers/because she was western and so had her own moral codes.
>>
>>5950036
>muslim apologists really believe this
99% of suicide attacks were perpetrated by muslims last year. Christians are not blowing them selves up and killing innocent people. There are no Christian shariah countries, despite what leftists would have you believe.
>>
>>5950036
This.

In addition, I think the real issue at hand is that the people responsible for these murders are during more than just a strict interpretation of their religious texts, they're going far beyond what is asked of then. In Islam, the mere act of being homosexual is not something that can be punished by death. If the man had sex with another man and there are four witnesses who can testify against him, THEN he may be lashed/killed, depending on the circumstance. Islam put in place the "four witnesses" rule in order to prevent wanton killings like this, it's explicitly stated in the Quran, but these people choose to ignore it.
>>
>>5950010
>In the truly developed nations being an atheist isn't some kind of deviancy
You mean state sponsored atheist utopias like Soviet Union, China, Cuba, North Korea?
So developed. So progressive.
>>
>>5950197
Fuck I meant to reply to >>5950127
>>
>>5950197
>killing a homosexual for being homosexual is totally fine as long as there are FOUR witnesses
Did you seriously not take a minute read what you just typed out?
>>
>>5950199
You've never been to England, have you?
>>
>>5950193
Christians are not having their country invaded and there are no civil wars in any Christian country, with the possible exception of Ukraine.

Also, many Christian nations are 1st or 2nd world and the "IT'S 2016" effect is alive and well. Take Belarus, they only legalised homosexuality because they want to look good to their European neighbours.
>>
>>5950165
Here's the thing on stoning, though.

How it's supposed to be; a person (regardless of their gender and who they had sex with) must be stoned to death if they committed adultery (sex with another person while married.) However, there must be four witnesses to the crime. If you cannot bring up four witnesses, then by Sharia law the accused cannot be murdered.

The rules are more or less explicitly stated in the Quran but ultraconservatives/radicals choose to disregard them
>>
>>5950205
Well fuck.

What I meant to say was.

Killing a homosexual is permissible if they had sex outside of wedlock with four witnesses testifying.
>>
>>5950205
It was in the spirit of its time. I remember medieval Poland used "loopholes" like these to avoid burning witches.
>>
>>5950232
Does the Quran state the same of heterosexuals?
>>
>>5950242
Yes.
>>
>>5950250
does the Quran ever make a distinction between homosexuals and heterosexuals?
>>
>>5950197
>the mere act of being homosexual is not something that can be punished by death.
That's in practically all religions/ideologies with a negative view of same sex relationships.
It's because they don't believe in homosexuality.
>>
>>5950253
When it comes to zina (sexual crimes), no.

However, the Quran does include the story of Sodom and Gomorrah, and one of the lines mentions the rampant adultery occurring with men in that story.
>>
>>5950271
I'm not interested in censoring or editing out historic accounts, just any text that requires the devotee conduct themselves in a given way.
>>
>>5949880
>using buzzwords

This is why god hates fags.
>>
>>5950283
Excluding the story of Sodom and Gomorrah, homosexuals are not explicitly referred to in the Quran. Like I said, there is no distinction between homosexual sex and heterosexual in the Quran, if you have sex with anyone outside of wedlock, be it fornication or adultery, it is considered a sin by Sharia law.

If it helps to clear thing up, there are only three reasons why a Muslim can be killed.

1) If they intentionally murdered another Muslim
2) If they committed adultery
3) If they leave their religion and fight against their former community.
>>
>>5950305
The only issue there is that it's a given that all homosexual sex would be out of wedlock.
Laws on punishment for adultery were probably aimed at dissuading infidelity among breeders, they just didn't give enough of a shit about homos to except them from laws regarding extramarital sex.
>>
>>5950223
Not him, but I don't care. Blah blah blah. Muslim laws blah blah. Are you going to give each other tips on the best method to cook and eat dogshit next? Maybe with a sprig of thyme and a nice white wine?
>>
>>5950321
>The only issue there is that it's a given that all homosexual sex would be out of wedlock.
Shit, yeah, I should've remembered that.

>they just didn't give enough of a shit about homos to except them from laws regarding extramarital sex.
I'm a bit confused by what you mean by this. Could you clarify if you don't mind?
>>
>>5950399
what i meant is that laws on extramarital sex were enacted to maintain the fidelity of breeders and to bolster the family unit.
extramarital sex and adultery between het couples would be seen as corrosive to the family unit and damaging to the upbringing of their children.
this doesn't matter for non-breeding homos, so they could have written in an exception for gays if they wanted, to either allow extramarital sex between homosexuals or to grant them legal status akin to marriage without being marriage. they simply didn't care enough to make that clarification.
>>
>>5950424
Oh ok, that makes more sense.
>>
>>5950305
If you're raped in the ass do you get hung? Cuz that shit is just flat out stupid.
>>
>>5950473
Yes; this is also the case for female rape victims.
It's effectively considered the victim's fault too, and both are killed for having extramarital affairs (unless at least 8n were watching and vouch for the victim, where male=2n and female=n).
>>
>>5950473
the laws for rape victims to pursue justice regardless of sex or orientation are flat out stupid.
again, the 4 witness rule. if a woman claims she was raped, she has to procure witnesses to back her up, otherwise she gets lashed for being a shitstirrer or worse, accused of seducing her assailant and hanged for adultery.
>>
>>5950473
>>5950492
>>5950493
Rape's a bit of a confusing instance, at least based on my knowledge. Perhaps this might help?
>https://islamqa.info/en/72338
>>
>>5949480
Geopolitics is delicate, breaking off important oil ties for some 20 fags a year is ridiculous
>>
>>5950538
The U.S. is sitting on more oil then all of the Arab countries combined have available to them. It's just cheaper to get it from them, what with sand being easy to mine and all. It's just a case of CEOs wanting to get rich. 20 fags a year is worth more then a million trillion dollars going into the hands of Donald Drumpf or one of his retard friends.
>>
>>5950546
>it's cheaper
Well duh. I don't wanna have to pay eight bucks for a gallon and thats more important than the lives of a few people I don't know
>>
>>5950575
Well, I expected a straight piece of shit like you to say that, but I already pointed out that I don't care what you want.
>>
>>5950580
I'm not straight wtf, why do you think I'm here. Id rather have cheap gas than the knowledge that Mahmoud mcgoatfucker is alive in Iran
>>
>>5950586
You are straight you dogshit. You're a pedophile Christian like these other meme dankers.
>>
From what I understand, the gays that are executed are killed because they've actually committed rape or child abuse. Of course, they'd look the other way on something like this if the guy was straight and abusing a woman, and they may stretch the truth in some cases to kill gays who they think are threatening (activists, bloggers and dissidents.)

That picture of the guy smiling in the noose is actually of a child rapist. Iirc the UN actually confirmed this.

The only groups executing people just for being gay are Daesh and other rebel groups.
>>
>>5950645
Nobody believes any of those lies.

Those two guys being hanged in OPs pic? They were caught having sex with one another. They're both under 18. They did not both commit child rape on themselves. Go eat a ton of bullshit you Christian lying bitch.
>>
>>5950657
Yeah I figured they might be twisting the truth with their executions.

I just hoped that maybe the entire middle east wasn't so fucked up, Anon.
>>
>>5950674
You didn't figure anything, you refuse to ever figure anything, you were just trying to dank in the name of Jesus. Fuck off you dog shit.
>>
>>5950714
>defending Muslim countries on their LGBT laws
>Jesus freak

Pick one
>>
>>5950719
I picked both, because the two go together every single time you lying dog shit.
>>
>>5950730
You're just so mad, I admitted I was wrong but you just keep calling me dog shit. Bruh settle down
>>
>>5950744
No. I don't care what you want me to feel. I think I've made that abundantly clear you worthless Christian dog shit.
>>
>>5949564
Clinton has better relations with the Saudis then trump does.
We're talking old school 90s middle east regimes here, this is where Clinton shines. She may be running for the Democrats but you should remember Clinton is mostly a heavy right winger in disguise. She appeals to both sides and that's one of the reasons bill Clinton won as well. The US was coming out of a heavily conservative Era, the Clintons are not left wing politically at all.
>>
>>5950744
Don't worry it's just a meme.
>>
>>5949480
Genocide refers to the destruction of an ethnic group.
>>
>>5950305
Does the Quran explicitly forbid gay marriage?
>>
>>5950041
And the great thing is that no matter how many are killed, even if every single gay person is killed, more will be born because genetics.
>>
>>5950253
>does the Quran ever make a distinction between homosexuals and heterosexuals?

The story of Lot from the Bible, is also found in the Qur'an, it is retold with a few differences and in the Qur'anic rendition the destruction of Sodom is specifically to the homosexual activities of its inhabitants. When discussing this Muhammad himself said,

>“If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.”

Hence the idea that Homosexuality should be punished by death is a central commandment direct from Mohammad.
>>
>>5951717

Islamic Shari'ah law is extracted from both the Qur'an and Muhammad's Sunnah (found in the Hadith and Sira). Islamic jurisprudence are expansion of the laws contained within them by Islamic jurists. Therefore, they are seen as the laws of Allah. You need only look to the rulings under Shari'ah to see the accepted mainstream interpretation of Islam and its commandments to its followers. Homosexuality under this law, is not only a sin, but a punishable crime against God.

In the case of homosexuality, how it is dealt with differs between the four mainline schools of Sunni jurisprudence today, but what they all agree upon is that homosexuality is worthy of a severe penalty.

In the Hanafi school of thought, the homosexual is first punished through harsh beating, and if he/she repeats the act, the death penalty is to be applied.

As for the Shafi`i school of thought, the homosexual receives the same punishment as adultery (if he/she is married) or fornication (if not married). This means, that if the homosexual is married, he/she is stoned to death, while if single, he/she is whipped 100 times. Hence, the Shafi`i compares the punishment applied in the case of homosexuality with that of adultery and fornication.

The Hanafi differentiates between the two acts because in homosexuality, anal sex [something that is prohibited, regardless of orientation] may also be involved, while in adultery [and fornication], the penis/vagina (which are reproductive parts) are involved.

Some scholars, based on the Qur'an and various ahadith, hold the opinion that the homosexual should be thrown from a high building or stoned to death as a punishment for their crime, but other scholars maintain that they should be imprisoned until death.

Another view is that between two males, the active partner is to be lashed a hundred times if he is unmarried, and killed if he is married; whereas the passive partner is to be killed regardless of his marital status.
>>
>>5950305
>there is no distinction between homosexual sex and heterosexual in the Quran, if you have sex with anyone outside of wedlock, be it fornication or adultery, it is considered a sin by Sharia law.

Just to be clear.

Any sex outside of marriage is considered a crime under Sharia law. Sharia law does not recognize gay marriage so all gay sex is considered a crime. Any form of sodomy is also considered a crime under Sharia law, no exceptions.

The de-facto punishment for any form of gay sex is death. Muslims use weasel words to hide this fact.
>>
>>5951757
Just to be, fuck you for repeating dog shit. I don't care about Muslim bullshit, and neither do gays.
>>
>>5951797
Just to be *clear
>>
File: murderedgayboy.jpg (70KB, 634x455px) Image search: [Google]
murderedgayboy.jpg
70KB, 634x455px
>>5951797
>I don't care about Muslim bullshit, and neither do gays.

The gays who are imprisoned, lashed, whipped, beaten, beaten to death, stoned to death or thrown off buildings for being gay by Muslims do care though.
>>
>>5951847
No, we don't care about Muslim bullshit. They should die, and so should you for redanking their dankery.
>>
>>5949494
>Because they've got money and oil

This
>>
>>5950586
This is like a Jew in America durring WWII saying they don't want to go to war against hitler because of all the cars he was making..
>>
>>5950830
>Clinton is mostly a heavy right winger in disguise
False. Clinton is an Establishment politician. Among establishment politicians there is no distinction between bush/Clinton/obama it's the same shit, they all want cheap labor, floods of immigrants, destabilize the Middle East to control oil money supply. There is no distinction between parties because they serve corporation interests. The only issues they differ are domestic socially.
>>
>>5951698
>more will be born because genetics.
Unless they find the genetic combination.
Then it's completely eradicated in one generation.

Because nobody actually wants us, and nobody ever wanted us.
Straight parents would abort a gay kid if they could, no exceptions.
>>
>>5949494
This is the only real reason.
>>
>>5949564
>And I fear it will become one even more with the Donald. He's very likely to be influenced by his far-right fanboys who will do anything to keep muslims in their countries, including keeping dictatorships in place. Terrorists have ironically become the allies of /pol/.
What the fuck? You do realize there are like two entirely different trains of thought here, right? \

How are terrorists the allies of /pol/ if /pol/ is supporting Trump who is supporting placing back the secular dictators that have kept terrorism and muslims at bay?
>>
File: thatswrong.jpg (24KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
thatswrong.jpg
24KB, 500x380px
>>5949480
Genocide isn't some superlative of mass murder.
It specifically means the extermination of a people through means that include murder.
Gay people aren't an ethnicity.

So no one is implying anything about how bad it is by not calling it genocide. They are just not using the term incorrectly.
>>
>>5955341
/thread
>>
>>5949544
they are a valuable business partner, and military ally in the middle east, they not only are sitting on a shitload of oil but run opposition to russian interests in the ME, assad, iran and hezbollah
>>
>>5955381
hm, yeah,
>>5955341
>>
>>5949949
I don't think you will have any luck anytime soon
the shia population has been getting mass murdered in droves in saudi arabia for years now, and if there is nothing happening to prevent that to a racial/religious group than gays might be boned for a while
Iran however is more modern, the people there are fairly progressive, the government though, not so much
>>
>>5949480
>Why don't we call the execution of gays in countries such as Saudi Arabia and Iran genocide?

Whoever said it wasn't genocide?
>>
>>5950024
most christians in the regions where these wars are happening are equally as violent as the arabs
>>
>>5955028
not the dude you were arguing with but did trump actually say something to that effect? I can't imagine the military/CIA would like that
>>
>>5949503
>implying dick isn't a religion
>>
>>5949480
>>5955425
>>5955432
>>5955381
>>5949988
>>5949494

Hey idiots,
genocide is when you kill a people, as in, an ethnicity, a nationality, at most a religious community in so far as it's actually a community.
WTF are you even talking about??
Gay is a sexual preference!
>>
>>5955459
I believe he's said he would support Russia in Syria at one point
>>
>>5955613
Hey idiot
Judaism is just a religious belief
The Holocaust wasn't genocide haha amirite
Fuccboi
>>
>>5956405
You think Jews could escape the Holocaust by just renouncing their religion?
>>
>>5956977
You think gays could escape execution in Muslim countries by renouncing their sexuality?
>>
>>5949480
Saudi Arabia. The best reason to invest in green energy. Seriously though, if the US passed a bill to become 100% energy independent by next year the Saudis and Iranians would be sucking more American dick then all the people they've executed combined.
>>
>>5957031
That's not even relevant. The Holocaust CAN be classified as a genocide, because "Jewish" can be interpreted to mean an ethnic group as well as a religion. Whereas there is no ethnic group corresponding to homosexuality.
>>
>>5957164
>can be interpreted as an ethnic group
But that's wrong. It can be now, but it wasn't back then. You literally don't know what you're talking about and your whole argument is a cop out
>>
File: 1459216475183.gif (1MB, 300x289px) Image search: [Google]
1459216475183.gif
1MB, 300x289px
>>5957164
>implying there was a systematic persecution againts Jews
>implying there was a Holocaust
>Falling for the Holocaust meme
Silly goy
>>
>>5957202
So you mean to tell me that Jews could avoid getting sent to camps just by converting to Christianity?
>>
Because it's not genocide if there's no geno-, dumbass. The only way to get rid of all the human gays is to kill off all the humans. We pop up everywhere. And there'd still be gay-ass sharks and horses and lizards and sheep and dragonflies, so you'd only be getting started. Anywhere there's sexual life, there's going to be the quirky little fuckups that target the wrong sex for reproducing with. Life is imperfect.

And /pol/ is full of abject retards.
>>
Here's a hint. The Geno part of Genocide comes from the word Gene
>>
>>5960195
Gene Parmesian?
>>
>>5949544
because evryone gets to be on the human rights council at some point...UN shenanigans
>>
And these swjs say gay men don't face discrimination
>>
>>5960351
AHHHHHH! YOU GOT ME AGAIN!!!!
>>
>>5957449
That's not true, many converts that were ethnically Jewish were captured and killed for being ethnic Jews.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edith_Stein
>>
They're called genocide.
>>
>>5961610
Yes, that's what I'm saying. The Holocaust WAS a genocide, because it was really targeting people based on ethnicity, not religious belief. Whereas the killing of homosexuals wouldn't be genocide, because it's not done on the basis of ethnicity.
>>
>>5950590
>dogshit guy
Weren't ypu banned or something? Go step in dogshit and lick it, dogshit.
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.