[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When do you tell a guy you have a penis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 16

File: 1413039449032.png (797KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1413039449032.png
797KB, 960x540px
When do you tell a guy you have a penis?
>>
>>5924502
Accidentally pee on him to give him the "gist"
>>
>>5924502
When your girltinkler is in his mouth.
>>
>>5924502

When the back of his skull is at the end of your fist, and his mouth is full of pillow.
>>
>>5924502

Options:

>Before meeting him in person
>Immediately upon meeting him
>On a date
>After a date via text
>Before the first kiss
>Before the first blow job
>Before anal sex for the first time
>After he's proposed marriage
>After he's married you
>After he's adopted children with you because he thought you were a normal infertile woman

The first five will give you the least issues or chance of being attacked, but the first two are perhaps sub-optimal because he won't know you as a person. So he will fill in the blanks based on what he knows about the word "trans," which would likely just be negative stereotypes.
>>
>>5924502
Just straight up ask him for a blow job one day.
>>
>>5924502
just after you slide it into his manpucci
>>
>>5924526
when do you tell them you are post op trans?
>>
File: image.jpg (240KB, 710x575px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
240KB, 710x575px
eberyday
>>
Never. They don't need to know.
>>
>>5924526
/thread

3 and 4 seem optimal to me. 5 might be a bit late if you are the type to date many times and already start investing emotions in each other before the first kiss.

>>5924557
Honestly I'd say >>5924526 applies there just as well.
>>
You don't. His fault for making assumptions.
>>
>>5924526
What about on his deathbed after spending 60 happy years of marriage together and raising both kids and grandchildren, right before he slips off into the void?
>>
>>5924710

Future dead tranny here.
>>
I tell guys when they ask to fuck me. They're usually too horny to say no.
>>
>>5924790
What if they rape you or hate fuck you?
>>
>>5925651

She still got dick didn't she?

So what's the problem?
>>
>>5925669
lol jesus christ
>>
Remember everyone: emotionally entrap them before you be honest.

The correct time is immediately as you feel the relationship moving towards a romantic one. For most things in the dating scene this is right away. But your friends don't need to know about your dick.
>>
>>5924502
From the beginning and before you touch him sexually, if you want a relationship; or else he will feel tricked and fooled. Not trustworthy
>>
>>5925651
its a plus for me, i like getting forced upon
>>
Never because you should just kill yourself you trany freak
>>
>>5926169
Why are you here?
>>
>>5925732
>or else he will feel tricked and fooled. Not trustworthy
And then he was no man, and therefore not worthy to have a relationship with.
>>
>>5924710
rofl that'll end up well
>>
>>5924557
Absolutely never unless you want a serious relationship, and even then. Would you feel the need to tell a sex partner you were born with Myopia? Why would you feel the need to tell them you were born with a dick?
>>
If you think sex is a likelihood, then after the first date is good. That way, you get to know each other a little bit without stereotypes and assumptions about trans people don't get the in the way, but then you tell him before things can be qualified by anyone as serious just in case it's a deal breaker.
>>
I told my boyfriend after 3 dates and he was excited for some boipussy.
>>
>>5924502
after the first date via text, obviously before sleeping together etc
>>
>>5924552
I like this in theory.
>>
>>5924502
I try to tell them before they kiss me, but I don't always get the chance.
>>
I don't understand why we need to tell people.

If they can't accept that some girls have penises in 2016 then they're just bigots.
>>
If you don't tell him during the first date and before any physical contact whatsoever then you're asking for a hate crime

Even if you just kiss or hold hands he better be aware of what's in your pants or he might freak out and beat you to death. I'm not saying that's a good thing, that's just how it is
>>
>>5924502
Honey, he already knows. Thats why he chose you.
>>
>>5927215
Don't even joke about that shit, that's the stuff of nightmares.
>>
>>5927506
He does know. You don't pass half as well as you think you do.
>>
how do you makeout/kiss a guy without getting aroused and getting an erection? do i just suck at tucking?
>>
>>5927508
I (>>5927506) am not OP, but you're still giving me nightmares. Goddamn you.
>>
>>5927580
>do i just suck at tucking?
Yes. You need tape and stronger underpants.
>>
>>5924691
>>5924710
>>5926210
>>5926353
>>5927010
Immature and/or autistic. Those of us that can't understand why straight men might not want to date trans women really are mentally ill.
>>
>>5927215
That is actually how I met my boyfriend. We met pre transition.
>>
>>5927700
The only semi-valid reason is children. That doesn't require a big reveal though, they'll find out on their own. If it's just "eww trans cooties" then fuck you.
>>
>>5927758
>When do you tell a guy you have a penis?
>you have a penis?
>The only semi-valid reason is children.
>penis
You're fucking retarded bruh. Keep trying to hide your unethical practices by putting others down though. I'm sure it's working with somebody.
>>
>>5927770
>Unethical
Get the fuck out you piece of shit. A penis is not a good reason to break up with a girl, fuck you.
>>
>>5927580
Thats super hot, if anything you should poke his leg with it to let him know you're excited.
>>
>>5927758
If you seriously think that a straight guy not wanting to date a genetic male is the same as saying "eww cooties," then I don't even know what to say to you.

Dating someone under false pretenses is deceitful, and in no way a healthy relationship.
>>
>>5927784
>A penis is not a good reason to break up with a girl, fuck you.
Yeah it is. Heterosexual men aren't gay.
>>
I have a similar problem, i need help!

When do you tell a penis you have a guy?
>>
>>5927784
>A penis is not a good reason to break up with a girl, fuck you.
That's wrong, and being rude about lying about your sex to someone doesn't make it okay, if you're going for a relationship with straight men.
>>
>>5928302
>being rude about lying about your sex
Who said anything about "lying"? Unless you're one of those retards that think that just being trans in itself is "lying".
>>
>>5928311
>Who said anything about "lying"? Unless you're one of those retards that think that just being trans in itself is "lying".
I'm not >>5927770 , but Why don't you ask if i think that before getting so emotional about it, you have zero composure.

No, i don't think that but he should know hes dating a transwoman before he has sex, even post op.
>>
>>5928311
>Present something that would mean you don't have a dick
>Make no effort to clarify than you have a dick
>Surprised when people are upset that you have a penis
Totally not doing anything that is dishonest here guys! No sir. I'll just wear this store uniform and get upset at customers coming up to me and asking me for assistance. I mean, it was their fault for assuming. It isn't like I'm entirely aware of the image I'm projecting or that I'm aware of the logical assumptions people would make because of it. I didn't actually say anything, therefore I'm not being dishonest AT ALL.
>>
>>5924526

>chance of being attacked

People do this?
>>
>>5927758
>The only semi-valid reason is children
That's such a careless and callous way to decide what's valid.

>they'll find out on their own. If it's just "eww trans cooties" then fuck you.
No, it's as if a straight male would try to have sex with a lesbian, except without the lesbians knowledge, it's traumatic betrayal of trust.
>>
>>5928345
>it was their fault for assuming.
Um, it is. Trans people exist. If you're ignoring that fact then it's your own fault. You have absolutely no expectation to assume everyone you run into to be non-trans anymore. You just don't. If you want to know then ask questions, if not then it's on you. We have no obligation to announce our situation to everyone and we fucking won't. Sorry but that's the world you live in now, adapt or get out.
>>
>>5928376
>Sorry but that's the world you live in now, adapt or get out.
Yes, this arrogant attitude is definitely what will stop you hanging from the rafters with a rope around your neck.
>>
File: 1271578077409.jpg (100KB, 756x772px) Image search: [Google]
1271578077409.jpg
100KB, 756x772px
In confessional, when he is helpless to tell anyone as to your dark secret, bound by oaths to his corpse-god.

You will exchange looks pregnant with terrible import forevermore. In the street. Invited to dine. At the park. Inside, he will be screaming, but as your eyes flay away the veneer of calm he presents to society, they will always find that terrible shared secret intact; every meeting laced with a dread subtext and tremulous tension of which only you will know the true source, and others will explain away with one coincidence or another.
>>
>>5928350
Yeah. MtFs have been straight up murdered and their murderers let off because Trans Panic defense.
>>
>>5928376
>You have absolutely no expectation to assume everyone you run into to be non-trans anymore
That is undeniably true but come on now, this is just setting up a whole myriad of problems. Most guys don't have that mindset even though they probably should. They don't assume a girl might be trans, it's just not what runs through the average guy's head.
>>
>>5928398
They'll learn with time. Nobody said it was going to happen overnight.
>>
>>5928376
>You have absolutely no expectation to assume
How about this, if you think guys have to accept you genetic male past, then date gay men.

Not telling them is the same as lying, you may as well claim rape, and that you're blood related while you psychologically harm this random guy who asked you out. you dehumanized monster.
>>
This thread just proves that trannies are delusional. They need therapy, not surgery.

LGB needs to be a thing. Fuck the T. Transsexuality is a mental illness, not a sexual orientation.
>>
>>5928406
It is not lying, we have no obligation to tell anyone our personal business. Nobody else has to and neither will we.

Accepting? I don't care if they accept it. If you find out and want to leave, so be it. We don't need to be with bigots anyway. Stop assuming things don't exist because it conflicts with your world view though, that is NOT our problem.
>>
>>5928422
>we have no obligation to tell anyone our personal business.
It's stops being your personal business when you set out to have romantic interactions with somebody. As in, when you set out to have a partner that is involved with that business, it also very much becomes theirs.
>We don't need to be with bigots anyway.
This just in: People who don't like dicks are bigoted confirms selfish cunt on the internet. More delusional bullshit to follow.
>>
>>5928422
Now if the guy asks, you better tell the truth or else it is lying, but yeah, if it's going to bother a guy so damn much, he should ask.
>>
>>5928433
If they want to know then they ask. We. Have. No. Obligation. Again, it is YOUR fault for assuming anything to the contrary. Also yes, you're a bigot.

>>5928435
If they ask I'd be 100% truthful, because I'm not a liar. If you're expecting me to shout "I'm trans! I'm trans!" to everybody then simply fuck off.
>>
>>5928435
So he'll just ask every girl he meets if she has a dick. That'll surely help his chances. I mean if he doesn't he has no right to be upset, right?

>>5928439
Oh nevermind. I'm being trolled. 10/10.
>>
>>5928442
Change doesn't happen overnight. If a girl gets upset that you asked a honest question then she's a retard and not worth being with anyway.
>>
>>5928422
>It is not lying, we have no obligation to tell anyone our personal business.
It isn't untill you're going to have sex, would you like it if someone with an std wasn't honest with you?

>Accepting? I don't care if they accept it. If you find out and want to leave, so be it.
Wow so arrogant, you honestly thing hes going to let it go?

>We don't need to be with bigots anyway.
Because ~ONLY~ evil neo-nazis would think like this right? Yeah straight men don't have an orientation at all!
>Stop assuming things don't exist because it conflicts with your world view though,
Yeah, i'm the delusional cruel one here not the person who think this privileged misunderstanding won't hurt someone or get themselves killed.
>that is NOT our problem.
It's not a problem on my end when you piss off the wrong person.
>>
>>5928439
>If they want to know then they ask. We. Have. No. Obligation. Again, it is YOUR fault for assuming anything to the contrary. Also yes, you're a bigot.
lol
>>
>>5928460
There's nothing gay about having sex with a trans girl. Straight men have no excuse besides bigotry.
>>
File: 1452340203942.jpg (66KB, 386x571px) Image search: [Google]
1452340203942.jpg
66KB, 386x571px
OP here. I sent him a text after our first date and he was very surprised by it but he's also very down with it.

He wants to go out with me again soon. I think I've found my future first boyfriend.
>>
>>5928472
What could be more gay than a guy sticking his penis into somebody else with a penis?
>>5928439
Seriously though, "passing" is presenting as a natal girl, changing your genetically male body to resemble the body of a genetic female. That's telling the guy that you're a genetic girl, and unless you're a hon it absolutely IS your obligation to clear up the misunderstanding that you caused.
>>
File: 026.jpg (60KB, 442x443px) Image search: [Google]
026.jpg
60KB, 442x443px
>>5928502
Naisu.
>>
>>5928502
Yeeah, good for you girl.
>>
>>5928517
It is their fault for making assumptions, plain and simple.
>>
>>5928517
So what you're saying is trans people aren't allowed to dress how they want because you refuse to acknowledge trans people exist? Yeah no, fuck off.
>>
>>5928525
It's a reasonable assumption, the same as assuming every Arab isn't a fucking terrorist.

There is no obligation, moral or otherwise, on the deceived to question their deceiver. This is victim-blaming of the highest order.
>>
>>5928517
>What could be more gay than a guy sticking his penis into somebody else with a penis?
a guy sticking his penis into a vagina. natal development indicates that vaginas are essentially inside out penises, during fetal development the labia fuses and the ovaries descend into the labia which creates the testes in men. The vaginal canal is expelled and creates the shaft of the penis. sticking your penis in a vagina is essentially sticking your penis inside another penis and super fucking gay.
>>
>>5928530
>It's a reasonable assumption
No it isn't. It's 2016, it is not "reasonable" to assume everyone is non-trans, that's purposely being ignorant. That is on you, not us.
>>
>>5928472
>There's nothing gay about having sex with a trans girl.
I actually agree with you here, in the same way someone would say there's nothing wrong with being disabled, Of you can live fulfilling lives despite.

>Straight men have no excuse besides bigotry.
Sex between men and women is natural, lesbians have no excuse.

Not everyone is a pansexual, not everyone is read to date a transwoman, compassion and honestly are important to relationships, and you should have enough to tell someone who you're going to love what they're getting into, if not for his sake than yours.
>>
>>5928531
>What could be more gay than a guy sticking his penis into somebody else with a penis?
>a guy sticking his penis into a vagina.
>>
>>5928536
Just because it's current year doesn't make trans the norm. It's still a very very small minority of all the people on this planet. So it is a reasonable assumption to assume that the females you meet are not trans. Because although likely that you may encounter a trans person in a lifetime, that may happen once or twice.

It's like the reasonable assumption that when you meet a Muslim, you can be sure he doesn't have a bomb belt strapped to his chest, or that a Christian is not orthodox.
>>
>>5928528
We're all free to dress however we want, just like we're free to say whatever we want. However, there is a moral obligation not to deceive people you're romantically involved with, either by actively lying or lying by omission.
>>5928531
Natal development also shows gills at certain stages of development, that doesn't mean fucking a human is the same as fucking a fish.
>>5928536
Extremist Muslims are a minority in the Muslim population, just like MTFs are a minority in the population of women. Furthermore, MTFs aren't naturally indistinguishable from natal women, we go to great lengths to present our gender and hide our sex. You can't do everything in your power to disguise yourself as a natal woman and then blame the people you're trying to trick for being tricked.
>>
>>5928536
>CURRENT YEAR DOE
No one thinks like that, and raping someone with a the same sex won't change that.
>>
>>5928547
Trans people will never be a majority or a significant minority, that's not an excuse to assume they're not there within reach. Everybody knows about them, they're not a dirty little secret anymore. It's out there. Again, that is one you. If you refuse to stubbornly accept that then that's on you.
>>
>>5928472
>there's nothing gay about having sex with a man
lol
>>
File: radical islam.jpg (64KB, 627x663px) Image search: [Google]
radical islam.jpg
64KB, 627x663px
>>5928549
>Extremist Muslims are a minority in the Muslim population
No they aren't.

Terrorists are a minority, but radicals are not.
>>
>>5928549
It isn't lying by omission though because it's not the trans community's job to openly put their business on display. If you want to know then ask.
>>
>>5928562
That's correct untill you're going to have sex with someone. You could say the same with STD's.
>>
>>5928560
I didn't want to post that outside of /pol/, so I stuck with the pc narrative.
>>5928562
I'm not saying we should all be hons, or have a "trans" sign sewn into our clothing, nothing like that. But if you're going to enter a relationship with someone, especially if you pass, it is your obligation to tell them that they were being deceived. If they weren't being deceived, then they were a chaser, and then you were the one being deceived.
>>
>>5928560
Lol, that's what I was pointing out you illiterate scumbag? All radicals have bomb belts around their chest? Or is that more of a terrorist thing? Rite? Rrrrrrite?

And addendum: It's like meeting a Muslim, getting blown up because he's a terrorist and then saying "well that's his own fault he should know that these people exist". And yeah, I'm equating getting blown up with having sex with a trans person. Just for the metaphor.

You are morally obligated to tell your sexual partners, if you don't, you're not committing a crime, you're just an asshole.
>>
File: 1348563388686.jpg (38KB, 301x399px) Image search: [Google]
1348563388686.jpg
38KB, 301x399px
>>5928581
>>sewn in
How about a scarlet letter?
>>
>>5928581
They weren't "deceived" though. They made an assumption about us that turned out to not be the case. There was no deception there.

At the end of the day, you're the ones with the problem, not us. If you're that scared of trans people then just ask. We're not going to pander to the mentality that we're somehow deceiving just by existing because you'll get upset that something different was thrown your way. It's not our job.
>>
>>5928502

Congrats, I wish you well.
>>
File: Juden Star.jpg (23KB, 385x365px) Image search: [Google]
Juden Star.jpg
23KB, 385x365px
>>5928589
Was referencing pic related, but yours fits better, thanks anon.
>>5928592
The deception was NOT in just existing. It WAS in the bottles of spiro and E, and in the makeup and clothing and haircut. If your date doesn't know you're trans, it's because you pass, and passing is successfully presenting as a natal woman. In other words, successfully deceiving the people around you into thinking that you're a natal woman. This is a nonissue until you try to use it to get into somebody's pants, or get them into yours. At that point, you're deceiving your romantic partner.
>>
>>5928592
>They weren't "deceived" though. They made an assumption about us that turned out to not be the case. There was no deception there.
If i dress like a police officer and people come to me for help and i arrogantly say "Well, just because i look like this doesn't mean i am one".

Of course the people made an assumption, i look like a cop.

>At the end of the day, you're the ones with the problem, not us.
You're gravellly lying to someone about your biology. Do you catfish some for years leading them on and never tell them? Repeating your delusional gender conditioning won't change an entire orientation.

>If you're that scared of trans people then just ask.
more homophobia strawmaning, just because some straight gays are okay with gay men for friends doesn't mean they'll sleep with a biological male.

>we're not going to pander to the mentality that we're somehow deceiving just by existing because you'll get upset that something different was thrown your way.

So being honestly about who you are is pandering?

>that we're somehow deceiving just by existing by existing
But you are, regardless if your brain is female your body was once male.
>>
I've been stealth for a long time but haven't gotten SRS yet because reasons but I'll have it soon.

Lately i've been thinking though. If I'm really lucky it might look good enough that I don't need to tell people and they'll never find out or just claim i had to get surgery because of something else like a fire or cancer.

A girl rejected me just the other day. I didn't mind but then she started giving me shit for not putting that I'm trans on my profile. I told her through text before we ever met and I assumed that'd be enough but now I'm feel like fuck em right?

Basically am I the only one that is considering not disclosing for hook ups? I know it's wrong but it's not like they're any better right?
>>
>>5928688
>hook ups

Filthy. In any case.
>>
>>5928688
I'm not sure what you mean, but I'm pretty sure most hookup girls aren't that kind of bitchy. Even if they were, two wrongs doesn't make a right.
>>
Relevant https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXj5iIrC5q8
>>
>>5928384
>In confessional, when he is helpless to tell anyone as to your dark secret, bound by oaths to his corpse-god.

Well I’m Catholic so that sounds just fine. :-D
>>
File: 9ZN5Z1Q.jpg (183KB, 800x1152px) Image search: [Google]
9ZN5Z1Q.jpg
183KB, 800x1152px
>>5928701
Then maybe i don't mind being a morally bad person. I do plenty of other morally dubious stuff every day like eating meat and wasting energy.
>>
>>5927700
Just close the thread already.
>>
>>5928711
We can co-author the book, anon.

"The new spine-tingling horror from Edgar Anon Poe's-Law: 'THE TELL-TALE DICK'."
>>
>>5928714
I think you should be *able* to not disclose that you're trans, but I personally wouldn't want to deceive and potentially hurt somebody that way.

With regards to food and energy, what you do with your property is your business as long as you don't hurt anybody. It's not as though the power company is going to burn less coal because you turn off a lightbulb.
>>
>>5928706
part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRDOoAFBp_Q
>>
>>5928738
You really, really should tell someone you're dating that you're trans. It is an issue for most people and you should respect that.
>>
>>5927700
/thread.
>>
>>5928738
It's just an example. I don't recycle either and jaywalking is the shit. Also fuck tipping I need that money.

See I'm a bad person so why not keep being a bad person?
>>
>>5928745
ty reasonable anon
>>5928757
Your trash is also your property, and jaywalking hurts nobody until they crash into you, or stop short and somebody else rear-ends them. Tipping is a silly custom and should be reserved for truly excellent service. You're not a bad person anon, you just have a healthy self-interest and a pretty common apathy/laziness. Not disclosing is likely to really emotionally hurt somebody though, and that's not something I think you want to do.
>>
File: 1431688180163.jpg (279KB, 808x988px) Image search: [Google]
1431688180163.jpg
279KB, 808x988px
>>5928800
I'm sure I've done stuff to emotionally hurt people. No problem if they never find out right?
>>
>>5928734

LOL wagging back and forth like a pendulum.
>>
>>5928706
>>5928741
wtf this was on tv?
>>
>>5928810
Using certain drugs, you can rape somebody and they'll never remember it. They'll won't have any emotional harm because they'll never know they were raped, but it won't change the fact that you raped them. It's a similar thing here, they'll never know that they were deceived, but it won't change the fact that you deceived them.
>>
>>5928657
Police officers and your gender identity are not the same thing. When you go to a police officer there is no expectation that there's anything else there, it is illegal to dress up as a cop on top of it. The expectation just doesn't there.

There is no lying and nothing you say will change that. You don't want to acknowledge trans people in your life because you're a bigot plain and simple. That's a problem with YOU. We're just living our lives, again YOU'RE the ones with the problem. It's obvious you're a bigot by your hostility to trans people. We're not deceiving anyone, we're just living our lives.

Your argument revolves around purposely ignoring reality because you don't like trans people. That. Is. Not. Our. Problem. End of story, get over it. Adapt or get the fuck out.
>>
>>5928841
imo if it has literally no effect on your life afterwards then it essentially can't be wrong.

But that's a dreamland. If they find out and it negatively effects them then it is bad. Also you might be able to get charged i hear.

Anyways the real point is that I'm a bad person and so are most other people so fuck em with this particular thing because I'll fuck em with other stuff without thinking abbot it.
>>
>>5928854
You're not "just living your life," you're disguising your genetically male body to resemble that of a genetic female. You don't get to wear a disguise and then blame people for assuming you are what you're disguised as - that's the whole fucking point of the disguise. It doesn't matter if it's the norm for our minority demographic to disguise ourselves, it doesn't change the fact that we're disguised. If anyone's being a bigot at this point it's you, for thinking that being trans magically turns deceit into not-deceit, as if trans people can do no wrong.

>>5928862
I don't think you really are a bad person anon, and I don't think most people are either. Most of the "bad" things you do are entirely normal and justifiable, and I get the feeling you're just trying to use them to paint yourself as bad without actually feeling guilt over those things. You're being really civil with me for somebody on 4chan, and that tells me that you don't want to be rude and hurtful, even to an anonymous stranger. You're a good person anon, and just because you do some stuff that you can kinda stretch to say it's bad, doesn't mean that you wouldn't regret deceiving/betraying a sexual partner. You shouldn't lie to get laid, you're better than that, anon.
>>
File: 1430726262043.gif (930KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1430726262043.gif
930KB, 270x270px
as an uninformed male, who knows little to nothing about trans people, I'd like to say that if I was to be told someone I was going to be romantically involved with has a penis prior to becoming romantic, I'd think I wouldn't have much of a problem with it if they were transgender. I'd ask questions I would think are appropriate (which probably wouldn't be) and research any further questions I may have, if those did arise out of context. In my opinion >>5924526 had good ideas of timing initially in the post .
Now if I wasn't told and we became involved romantically (something like 3 dates) or sexual and found out during intercourse, I would feel deceived or lied to and possibly angry. But I'm guessing how i'd feel in a situation I've never been in. Worse case scenario for me is I wouldn't want to continue seeing that person not knowing what else they've "lied" about and being generally uninformed. Now If they calmly told me or explained to me anything I may need to know about sex with them (like an STD) i'd like to think I and most men would handle it maturely and non-murderous. As long as it wasn't like "Bam! I here's my penis sorry I didn't tell you, hope its cool".
This is probably incoherent, I just saw this on the front page, my bad.
>>
>>5928898
g8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
>>
>>5924502
if they're expecting someone of the opposite sex , then probably as soon as possible.
>>
File: 1431928680579.jpg (40KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1431928680579.jpg
40KB, 625x626px
>>5928854
>>
>>5928945
I don't think they're baiting, I think /lgbt/ is very slowly turning into tumblr.
>>
File: 1452545739852.png (149KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1452545739852.png
149KB, 250x250px
>>5928439
>>5928525
>>5928528
>>5928536
>>5928552
>>5928592
>>5928854 especially

I know most of this is probably bait (Oh god please) but fuck it ill take it.

If it's wrong for them to assume you aren't trans, why is it right to assume they are not straight?

Most straight people aren't down with their partners sharing their genitalia. If you want people to respect your sexual preferences, you should accept theirs as well.

As a straight man, I can say that if I fell in love with someone, only to find out much later that they were trans, it would probably be a very painful experience, because now my gender identity and sexual orientation is in conflict with my affection toward someone. Continuing the relationship would be the same as a gay man forcing himself to be with women because he's still in the closet.
>>
File: 1454057977970.gif (2MB, 680x759px) Image search: [Google]
1454057977970.gif
2MB, 680x759px
I disclose before the first date. Not because I feel like I'm "decieving" people or some other bullshit. It just saves time and keeps me out of harm's way.

I've no idea why a trans person would want to actually be with an asshole that doesn't really accept them as a man/woman.

On another note, is it rape by deception if a chaser pretends to be a decent straight man that's cool with trans girls and gets into their pants when they would have rejected him otherwise? Cause this has happened to me before and I felt quite violated.
>>
>>5929242
I don't think "rape by deception" is a thing. Did two humans consent to have sex? Yes means no rape. Feel free to feel violated though. But it's not rape.
>>
>>5924502
Well I'm a fat hairy trans chaser. The femboi already knows I've got one.
>>
>>5928854
>Police officers and your gender identity are not the same thing.
wow you read the first part of what i wrote, try acknowledging the rest of it, and Are you sure they're not the samething?

>You don't want to acknowledge trans people in your life because you're a bigot plain and simple.
Re-read what i wrote about bigots.

>That's a problem with YOU. We're just living our lives, again YOU'RE the ones with the problem.
Your completely ignoring the problem.

>Your argument revolves around purposely ignoring reality
You don't acknowledge my argument at all, past that line where you've decided that a police officer and gender identity are different, good job btw.

>because you don't like trans people.
transphobic strawman bullshit, re-read what i wrote about bigots.

>That. Is. Not. Our. Problem. End of story, get over it. Adapt or get the fuck out.
lol repeating yourself doesn't change that you're ignoring what i wrote and that you're wrong. Plenty of other transwomen and people disagree with you.
>>
>>5929242
Uh No
>>
>>5929242
>>5929276
>rape by deception
do tumblrites really believe in this now?
>>
>>5928956
>I don't think they're baiting, I think /lgbt/ is very slowly turning into tumblr.
Why wouldn't it happen here also? all we need is one single sjw mod and say goodbye to your board while ignorant authoritiarian left extreamists come and silence the opposition with jewish silencing techniques, racist, sexist, homophobic, etc.

I'm surprised this place isn't completely full of snowflake terms and passive authoritarian lefts. Why not, when the admin jew was cucked by one, and the mods just eliminate content because they don't like the fandom of the board.
>>
>>5929242
It's very scummy and disrespectful, but I don't think it's quite rape. That would open the door for way too much bullshit, with just about every breakup ending in a rape charge for somebody.
>>5929349
Hopefully our datamining jap overlord won't make sjws into mods. I heard Japanese were conservative in general, but that might have been weebs spreading BS.
>>
>>5929276
>>5929335
>>5929337
It's sex with consent given under false pretenses. If I had said that I was a straight guy that got tricked by a trans woman, I guarantee you that more people would be eager to call that rape by deception.
>>
>>5929383
how is that rape by deception either
if she's pre-srs then you could have stopped at any time
if post-srs unless gender or sex or whatever was specifically mentioned you just had sex with a person you were attracted to and that's it
>>
File: 1458259359091.jpg (36KB, 622x623px) Image search: [Google]
1458259359091.jpg
36KB, 622x623px
>>5924691
ITT: People are obligated to be sexually attracted to my body parts.
>>
File: coming out.png (15KB, 213x101px) Image search: [Google]
coming out.png
15KB, 213x101px
>>5924502
like this
>>
>>5924502
*shenis
>>
>>5928376
starting to think this is just a troll. and not a real transwomen, that or you are ungodly unpassable so its not like people wont know to begin with.

But like it or not having a compatible sex life is important in a relationship to the general population. you cant be asexual and then wonder why someone broke up with you because they couldnt handle that you were asexual. i mean asexuals exist and some date for romance, they should have known
>>
I usually do it after the first date but sometimes second after finding out how they feel about that sort of thing. I just casually bring it up in a joking way. If they reacted poorly when I brought it up then I stop talking to them. If not then they get a friendly text post-date.
>>
>>5929381
>Hopefully our datamining jap overlord won't make sjws into mods.
It already happened to /v/, /pol/. /v/ was the fastest board here, the sjw are here, don't use 4cuck as your main chan board.
>>
I wouldn't mind you being trans, I'd still fuck you and everything. But I would want to know it beforehand. And because I want to have children I would not mary you.
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.