[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who not afraid of Muslims/Islam here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 254
Thread images: 35

I find it strange how people are acting scared or worried about Islam here, maybe it's because the Muslim community in the US might be different (Senegalese, Black American and Yemenis in my neighborhood specifically) but I'm just never afraid of being attacked by them for being gay/trans I usually don't get more than a teeth sucking noise by some bitch.

Like I can get the mindset of "foreign faith and migrants changing Europe's culture" but like actual fear of being gay/transbashed by muslims when there are so many other threats seems silly don't you think? I walk past people prostrating on prayer mats on my way through to halal markets and buying things from street peddlers they seem pretty orthodox and many FOB so like what's up? They wave at me and we small talk often enough.
>>
I like it how you used a pic of the whitest Muslim man you could find.
>>
Muslims literally want to kill you, why are you in denial?
>>
File: 1403527639151.png (280KB, 452x710px) Image search: [Google]
1403527639151.png
280KB, 452x710px
I guess the hanged gays are the gullible ones like OP.

They say they're gay-friendly, but their actions tell you otherwise. How can anyone be so blind?
>>
File: 1456812615075.jpg (145KB, 501x677px) Image search: [Google]
1456812615075.jpg
145KB, 501x677px
Muslims are just as tolerant and diverse as anyone else! If you don't think they are tolerant they will kill you you bigot!
Allahu akbar! Sim Sim salabim!
>>
>>5914434
So do christians, your point?
>>
>>5914664
No, no they don't.
>>
>>5914668
>christians dont want to see us dead and suffering forever in hell

Kek
>>
I'm way more afraid of niggers. Plus Arabs are hot af. /pol/ has been hijacked by the Jews again so they can't stop whining about Muslims, no one is actually afraid of them.
>>
>>5914683
>Arabs are hot af

This.
>>
>>5914670
Christians? No, they don't believe in "hell" the way you think they do. Catholics are another matter but even then aren't nearly as bad as a "moderate" muslim.
>>
>>5914668
/pol/ has troll threads here multiple times daily about how we all need to be killed because muh god and muh degeneracy and muh day of rope and ted cruz's vice president candidate has openly stated a desire to kill gays out of his religious beliefs

fuck off shill
>>
>>5914205
When will you faggots learn that none of the semitic religions are your friends?
>>
>>5914205
>pic
dayumm most muslims are ugly as fuck but the ones who are hot are HOT

>tfw no qt muslim bf to explode inside of me
>>
I dont give a fuck they give me trouble and
I'll put them in a camel clutch,
break their fucking back,
fuck them in the ass and make them humble
>>
>>5914205

An extremist Muslim wants to kill you a moderate Muslim wants an extremist to kill you.
>>
I'll always have an island I can flee to.
>>
>>5914205
I don't like Muslims, because their religion is shit and they are ugly, but I am not afraid of them. I don't know what's happening in Europe that they let them get away with literal murder.

In the US we don't give a single fuck. When I was in high school we used to make fun of them and call them terrorists, even Indian people. That's how little fucks we gave. We had a Muslim teacher and we would draw her on the board with a bomb hiding in her burqa/dress thing and made fun of her accent. Never in my life have been intimidated by a sandnigger.
>>
>>5914205
They're afraid because they hear about violence on the news and don't know how to respond with empathy or courage, so they choose fear. It lets them avoid thinking about sad things happening to other people.

Add in a bit of media frenzy in pursuit of ratings and here you go, fear pudding.
>>
>>5914664
When did you see another person than a muslim kill a gay person.
>>
>>5914797
An orthodox jew once patted my shoulder and said thanks for being gay.
>>
>>5915296
what was the context?
>>
>>5915296
>thanks for being gay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yLbF0BtZs4
>>
>>5914664
>Christians want to see us dead
>Thou shall not kill

Clearly christianity is important in your lives, so why not bother reading the KJV bible, even if you despise the religion at least it will stop you from saying laughable accusations about christians that are just wrong.

>>5914670
>>christians dont want to see us dead and suffering forever in hell
Christians want to see you repent and converted. Hell can also be a state of mind where you ignore god's warnings and self suicide from overindulgence.

As for islam you have a bloody relentless history, christianity hardly made it out alive with it's wives raped and enslaved and it's property stolen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y [Embed]

These young faggots will stupidly support you just out of spite from a dying android judgemental christianity, but everyone else knows the militarized danger you pose, like whats going on the UK.
>>
>>5915357
How can you be so naive? Just because the bible says something doesn't mean self-identified Christians won't do it. Christians have killed many lgbt people in the name of god before. The amendments don't say ANYTHING about being gay either, but people still call it a sin.
>>
>>5914694
>>5914683

>Arabs
>hot

>implying they aren't just mexicans, except gross and batshit crazy
>>
>>5915252
>that denial
>>
File: 1443980315401.png (1MB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1443980315401.png
1MB, 800x1000px
>>5914664
>semetic religions are the only religions in the world
when will this meme die? you a guys are just as bad as fucking /pol/ in this aspect...
>>
>>5915592
Yeah I'm sure the /pol/ shitposters came to spread the love of buddhism.
Any religious extremism is bad.
>>
>>5914205
http://www.executedtoday.com/category/where/saudi-arabia/
>>
>>5915400
People will always sin, clearly. But if a christian sins then he isn't a good example of a christian and there are obviously plenty of bad examples of them. The point is the religion is specifically against killing, even aggression is only okay as a last resort.

You're judging bad men based on the religion, while the religion itself tells the men they shouldn't specifically do this. whose fault is that?

If the bible said that you will earn salvation for killing a gay people then you would have a point.
>>
>>5915592
>kike on a stick meme
>not knowing the origin of 'kike'
http://i.imgur.com/Ly3YWcY.png
>>
>>5915425

The Mexicans without much Aztec blood are hot af too. Arabs got the same Mediterranean look and its hot as fuck.

Plus if you are more afraid of Muslims than Mexicans you are insane. Some Arabs are crazy and blow shit up, but almost all Mexicans are gangbangers with absolutely no morals.
>>
>>5915042
>most muslims are ugly as fuck

You crazy?

Arabs, and mediterranean and middle eastern guys in general, tend to be the absolute hottest.

American Muslims are pretty cool. I'm not a fan of the religion worldwide, though, even though I don't fear terrorism (certainly not as much as the response to terrorism, or the authoritarians using it as a mere rights-chipping tool).
>>
>>5915744
>Some Arabs are crazy and blow shit up,
>but almost all Mexicans are gangbangers with absolutely no morals.

I love that casual dismissal of muslin's strength, i'm not saying narcotic traffickers isn't worth fearing, but its not "some crazy Arabs" it's something about mohamed as a role model that sets fire to muslims.

Arbs could mean a lot of people, hindu, jews, muslim, christian all live in jerusalem.
>>
>dating anyone religious

that's so last millennium.
>>
File: xeLswk3.png (333KB, 729x1416px) Image search: [Google]
xeLswk3.png
333KB, 729x1416px
ffs I get that there are bad Christians but this false equivalence bullshit is lazy and incorrect
>>
>>5915951
>Conservatism?
>CURRENT YEAR.
>>
>>5915997
When did being irreligious and preferring to date irreligious people become conservative?
>>
I'm European and hate them, especially Somali muslims
>>
File: 1457031510370.jpg (805KB, 2928x1409px) Image search: [Google]
1457031510370.jpg
805KB, 2928x1409px
>>5914664
You're just looking for companions in guilt. Even if the analogy holds true that doesn't mean you accept two piles of shit. If you have the opportunity to remove shit you do it you don't go "Oh well I'll take two portions of shit with my culture, might as well!"

Furthermore Christianity, generally, has had a lot longer to develop in itself and in more technologically and socially advanced cultures. This has resulted in a number of Christians who's teachings involve love for everyone including minorities, and an open mind to other humans in general. Islam has had no such revolution and its followers come from backward countries with bad economies, health, happiness and technological development.

You don't need to fear Muslims just because they hate you, you should fear them because they represent a considerably earlier end to a good thing (civilisation).
>>
>>5915820
No they don't. Their skin is literally the color of shit and has yellow under tones to it. Its awful.
>>
>>5914205
I have no problem with inclusive and westernized Islam in the same way I have no problem with inclusive Christianity. But the fact that so many young Muslims are being indoctrinated into fundamental and extremist ideology is worrying.
>>
Europe's culture is a fucking sham anyway, always trying to erase the dumb shit while overplaying the accomplishments by a different ethnic group that just happened to live in the locale four hundred years or more back. Let it all burn. As an American, I've gotten a hundred more shit from Bible-thumping domestic terrorists than I've gotten from Muslims and Arabs.
>>
>>5915289
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_violence_against_LGBT_people_in_the_United_States

Always? Constantly? I live in Central Texas. I saw a fagbash getting organized two weeks ago, and it started with -- I fucking kid you not -- a high school bible study group. Eat shit, your wild xenophobia is not admissible as evidence.
>>
>>5916015
It didn't, the whole CURRENT YEAR meme is just a common leftist proclamation of false standards.
>>
>>5914205
>make fucking delicious food
>don't fuck with my way of life despite my country probably having bombed theirs at some point

nahh they're cool
>>
File: 1404671359332.jpg (44KB, 812x478px) Image search: [Google]
1404671359332.jpg
44KB, 812x478px
>>5916606
Why are kebabs so amazing when you're drunk though? it's like a delicious clash of worlds, the drunkard and his bland sludge and the teetotaler and that godly rotating mystery-meat.
>>
>>5915989
Pew doesn't say any of that shit. God, is there any person more gullible in the entire fucking world than a /pol/tard? All they need to see is an infographic that confirms their bullshit and they shit their pants in complete fear.

http://www.pewforum.org/2011/08/30/new-pew-research-center-survey-finds-moderate-attitudes-among-muslim-americans/
>>
>>5914400
That's just Chris Pratt dressed as a muslim tbhon.
>>
>>5916680
Follow-up:
http://www.pewforum.org/files/2013/04/worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf

Hey, look at that! Asian, European, and American Muslims are really against the whole Sharia, Caliphate, Literal Koran shit. It's almost like they left the Middle East for a reason.
>>
For most Muslims they have learned the true meaning of "hegelian dialectics". The idea that you have a thesis, antithesis and synthesis. For many arabs, the thesis is Islam, the antithesis is the West, and the synthesis is Western Islam, an extremely neutered version of Islam embezzled with Western values. But there is no denying Islam is objectively inferior to Western classical liberalism, and pretending it isn't for the sake of tolerance hurts them as much as it hurts you.

When your Grandma swears she see's ghosts running around the house, or Grandpa says that homos are evil, you brush it off as objectively wrong. After all, ghosts are merely odd sound vibrations and hallucinations and your Grampa's opinion is definitively wrong, right? Well so is Islam. And no Westerner should be afraid to stand up and say "Islam is objectively incorrect and evil. Allah doesn't exist, pork isn;t dirty and your book was written by a pedophile goat fucker".
>>
>>5916702
God doesn't exist, homos aren't dirty, and your religious was written by a COUNCIL of pedophile goat fuckers looking for easy money.
>>
>>5916710

Great, now go to your local town centre and say that and see how quickly you get a prison sentance.
>>
If you act like a rational human being and judge humans by their acts, then you have no reason to be afraid of Muslims in general.

But if you're narrow-minded and judge all a population by what you saw on Fox News, then be afraid.
>>
>>5916721
Uh, where do you live where that is something to be arrested for?
>>
>>5916727
In glorious Europe, ruled by Shakira law, of course !
>>
>>5916727

England.
>>
>>5916722
>But if you're narrow-minded and judge all a population by what you saw on Fox News, then be afraid.
Try their own history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHCXr5cSRAU
>>
>>5916740
I'd prefer an objective source. Also, relying on history to explain behaviour of today's Muslims is a logical fallacy. It's like saying today's Europeans are responsible for slavery and should be expelled from Africa or killed when they go here for tourism.
And I only judge people on their character. Being Muslim is not intrinsically bad.
Being afraid of on entire religion and proposing childish solutions (BAN THEM ! GAS THEM ! MY FEELINGS DEMAND IT !) is something stupid to believe.
>>
>>5916779
>I'd prefer an objective source. Also, relying on history to explain behaviour of today's Muslims is a logical fallacy.
True, but their religion has plenty of troubling values. see pic >>5915989

>It's like saying today's Europeans are responsible for slavery and should be expelled from Africa or killed when they go here for tourism.
But black people where the first to enslave their race.

>Being Muslim is not intrinsically bad.
The religion teaches the danger.

>Being afraid of on entire religion and proposing childish solutions (BAN THEM ! GAS THEM ! MY FEELINGS DEMAND IT !) is something stupid to believe.
I don't think they should be gassed, but i'm glad i'm not in the UK.

>Being afraid of on entire religion
Its funny how you lightly dissmiss the power of islam and judaism.
>>
Do muslims seriously think jesus will return in the end times to abolish christianity? that would be so pointless?
>>
>>5914400
Nigga he is 100% Jordanian, his eyes are cute though which is why posted him.
>>5914434
Kill the gays bill
>>5914797
All Jews except Haredi are cool with it
>>5916686
No.
>>
>>5914205
I, for one, support the arbitrary killing of infidels.
>>
>>5914205
This.
>>
>>5914205
I try and persuade people that their "fuck Muslims" mentality should be re-directed at all religious persons.
>Why do christians get a pass? kuz their white? fuck that they are just as evil
>>
>>5918392
kill the gays bill was in majority christian country.
>>
>>5916814
This chart is a know meme from /pol/. I want objective, recognised news sources, like a known newspaper, paper from sociologists, or historians.

The UK is not being invaded.
The fact that black took part in slave trade doesn't erase what white people did to them.

Again, Islam in itself is as bad as Christianity or Judaism, but I've been to boy scouts when I was young and I lost my prejudices about Christianity itself. It's the same thing about other religions, it's all about interpretation.
>>
mudslimes have no place in the west
if you leave a shithole country in order to live in a better one you better not bring the ideology which made it a shithole with you

t. half-arab
>>
>>5918992
>The fact that black took part in slave trade doesn't erase what white people did to them.
Muslims STARTED the slave trade. Africans sold other Africans and slavery still exists in Africa today.
Not to mention the word slavery comes from Slavs because Slavs were enslaved en masse. Yet Slavs don't bitch and cry about reparations and racism.
>>
>>5915678
Jews doesn't hate christ, they are waiting for christ. But they think its preposterous to claim that the messiah is a son of god. To them the messiah will be of flesh and blood and from the bloodline of David, and like king David he will usher in the greatness of Israel again.

Jews don't hate christ as much as they are insulted by the insinuation that Jesus of Nazareth was that person.
One thing jews called non-jews is, Ovdey Kochavim U'Mazalot, or worshippers of stars and zodiac signs. In that way, Jesus is just another star that is worshipped by non-jews, just as we worship super stars (musicians, actors, artists) today.
>>
>>5919157
>Not to mention the word slavery comes from Slavs because Slavs were enslaved en masse.
ebin meme
>>
>>5919157
So romans were holding African slaves before Islam even existed but secondly the position and opinions of Africans in the New World by an large are based on the status of blacks as ex slaves.

I mean 2k years ago there were German slaves in Italy but they've assimilated long ago into the general population, there are no people's in Italy people can point to as being a historically and continually discriminated against population that were also enslaved
>>
>>5914205
you probably are nonstop on facebook and follow the mainstream media ? No wonder why you are not scared and don't hate those fucking sandniggers.
>>
>>5919194
>Jews doesn't hate christ, they are waiting for christ.
The jewish and christian messaiah can't be the same because jews see jesus as a failed messiah and both religion's end times are different. One defeats the anti-christ and the other converts the world to judaism.
>>
>>5914205
I was raised muslim. I'm out to my family and everyone has been either tolerant or completely accepting. Granted, we're an Indonesian family and my relatives left Indonesia back in the 60s to move to California, so there are layers of progressive and secular orientation there. I honestly feel like Muslims are the new Jews. They need to explain why they don't eat pork, explain their holidays, and explain the difference between going to a mosque and going to church.

American Muslims have completely different risk factors for radicalization and othe unlikely media boogeymen. American Muslims tend to be integrated into the rest of American society, whereas in Europe many end up in marginalized neighborhoods that are ethnic enclaves more than they are religious enclaves. These communities are full of young men with poor job prospects and the appeal of organizations like Daesh/ISIL is that they're offering them an opportunity to not be a complete lose any more, they just need to buy into a completely unrealistic fantasy that a new Islamic empire begins with them.

Compare that to American Muslims who tend to move into mixed or even majority white neighborhoods, and then very strictly encourage their kids to pursue education (it's college or bust for a lot of Pakistani and Indian Muslims, for example) They're invested on the success of west at that point. They're basically following the asian American model.

So OP you are completely right not to be threatened by muslims, because they want to be westernized. Many are highly educated and progressive particularly because they sympathize with everyone else who is outside of mainstream America.
>>
>>5915266
I really hope this is a satirical post.

There is no hate without fear.
>>
>>5915289
Matthew Shepard

And the Ugandan anti-gay laws that were pushed by mega-pastors from the US and UK.
>>
>>5920801
I've only heard of two sources that claim that. One is Star Wars, which is not a reliable source on how reality works, and the other was a model of emotions used in psychiatry that never gained any real traction.

Fear is not an ingredient of hate. Hate is an alternative to fear. When someone is in your way, you can fear them, or you can hate them, or you can not care, or any number of other of alternatives. Hate and fear aren't even mutually exclusive, I know plenty of people who both hate and fear me, and I've known people that only hated me, and people who only feared me.
>>
>>5918927
Ya by backwards savage Africans.
>>
>>5916669
Smother minced meats in herbs and onions and then let it simmer in its own juices on a spit for hours. That is why kebabs are awesome, and you're so caught up in the savory deliciousness when you're drunk that it just magnifies everything 20x.
>>
>>5920825
We see if all the time with vocal homophobes though. All those fucking pastors and "repairative therapists," who get caught doing coke off a male prostitute's dick before they bareback them. Our most vocal opponents hate us because they're afraid of people finding out that they are us.
>>
>>5916814
That chart is bullshit. You didn't even go to the cited source, you gullible retard. It doesn't back up any of that.
>>
Muslims literally want to kill you. Muslims kill gays around the world all the time.

You fucking retarded degenerate.

You turn self-hate into a fetish, so its no surprise you are going down this path too.
>>
>>5920836
>>5920807
>>
>>5921273
Stop reasoning with your feelings. You have no proof that every single muslim wants to kill you.
>>
>>5921797
>>5921273
Samefag
>>
I'm not afraid insomuch as I can properly defend myself from any allahsnackbars who take issue with me. But I do understand they are a threat and their way of life is fucking barbaric.

The west is finally becoming secular and shrugging off the influence of an idiotic desert cult and some people want to bring another idiotic desert cult thats worst than the last for the sake of tolerance? How about no.
>>
I actually don't dislike muslims or "refugees" as persosn that much. I can understand the viewpoint of people seeking for better, even if that better is based on lies. But I also know it's insane to let so many economic tourists in at the same time, and nation with no borders stops being a nation. I feel deep hatred for Angela Merkel, she has ruined both Europe and let many people die when they've tried to get here. The danger of ACTUAL far right becomes more and more real when leftists keep blocking all the discussion. It's oure insanity western people are more concerned about not hurting someone's feelings rather than take care of themselves. Muslims don't need to do anything to destroy Europe because leftists, femknists and SJWs are doing it by themselves. Maybe it's for the best liberal western world faces its end, we've gone too far with insanity. Maybe I will eventually search for new life from Jordan or something.
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
48KB, 600x600px
I've grown up with Muslims in Turkey, as an atheist, and am now living in a German city half full of Muslims, and I see absolutely no fucking reason at all to fear Muslims/Islam any more than Christians/Christianity, in these circles.

Middle East a different matter. Though for the last couple weeks we had an Afghan refugee as an intern and he was totally friendly and all so keep your fucking stereotypes in check.
>>
>>5916125
>You're just looking for companions in guilt.
And you're just trying to distract from and ignore guilt by going "look they're bad other there too! so stop talking about the bad stuff here! it doesn't count cus I say so!"

>Even if the analogy holds true that doesn't mean you accept two piles of shit. If you have the opportunity to remove shit you do it you don't go "Oh well I'll take two portions of shit with my culture, might as well!"
Why not no shit then?
You're acting like we HAVE to accept a pile of shit so obviously we should accept the one you dislike less. Otherwise you would just be talking about religious extremism in general instead of obsessing about Muslims and acting like they're the only extremists.

>Furthermore Christianity, generally, has had a lot longer to develop in itself and in more technologically and socially advanced cultures. This has resulted in a number of Christians who's teachings involve love for everyone including minorities, and an open mind to other humans in general. Islam has had no such revolution and its followers come from backward countries with bad economies, health, happiness and technological development.
And yet christians still literally want to kill us, members of the current presidential race have literally expressed a desire to kill gays and it was american christian conservatives who led the "kill the gays" policies in africa by lying about the state of medical understanding in the US.
You posted a whole lot of attempted excuses and justifications to distract from and not address the original point that christians want /lbgt/ dead too, but on image boards you can just scroll up and read the actual conversation.
>>
>>5916571
>muh facts!
Fuck off degenerate liberalcuck faggot.
Christians are peaceful and only dirty muslims dislike gay people or break the law.
VOTE TRUMP!
>>
>>5916680
>>5916694
>sjw jewish deception to bury the truth under feminist lies
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 666x559px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 666x559px
I see muslims in my college all the time, they seem like pretty normal students. I would have really stretch it to fear them on a normal basis.
>>
>>5925293
I find people like you so funny, just because a person calls themselves something you automatically believe in them. Much like a person that's divorced 3 times has 2 girlfriends and beats poor homeless people isn't a christian even if he tells you he is one, those people you saw in college aren't muslims by any stretch of the word, UNLESS they are practicing Taqiyya, in which case you should be worried.
>>
>>5924905
Why should Germany be full of Muslims. Germany should be for fucking Germans. Its in the godamn name. You shouldn't be there. You will never be German. Just a leech on the society Germans built
>>
>>5914205
The Muslim community in the USA is smaller than the LGBT community. Only idiots would be afraid of Islam here.
>>
Being positive against muslims as trans, its like you want to die.
>>
>>5915989
That fucking survey has some basic flaws...like huge ones...
>>
>b-but muslims seem like completely normal and friendly people
>seem
>>
>>5925838
yeees beneath the are ready to allahu ackbar at any moment
honestly how far does your paranioa go?
>>
>>5916571
> I live in Central Texas. I saw a fagbash getting organized two weeks ago, and it started with -- I fucking kid you not -- a high school bible study group
Source to a news article about this. As someone from central Texas I can tell you this is a lie. Central Texas is vast majority German and Lutheran to be exact. It's extremely liberal.
I'm 99% sure you're a muslim masquerading, or a troll. This isn't 1920s Christians don't have fag bashes you retard.
>>
File: trust nobody.jpg (38KB, 552x371px) Image search: [Google]
trust nobody.jpg
38KB, 552x371px
>>5925847
>honestly how far does your paranioa go?
I've yet to find the end.
>>
Just a reminder, that when muslims get to be a certain percentage of a population. They stop acting nice and start lashing out against their host nation.

Koran and Hadith are manuals on how to make an Empire. The muslim religion is just a tool to turn people into useful idiots so that ruling elites can conquer for secular purposes.
>>
>>5925913
>They stop acting nice and start lashing out against their host nation.
>they stop acting nice
They never acted nice.
>>
>>5925847
>yeees beneath the are all pretending to be muslims and not trying to live by islam crazy beliefs
>>
>>5925913
>Just a reminder, that when muslims get to be a certain percentage of a population.
Yeah, it's quite explicit in quaran too. There is the part libtards always quote, which basically says, "while the country is ran by infidels, try to behave yourself".
>>
>>5914205
You should be you dumb, ignorant, myopic shit.
I live in the Muslim community- yes, of course I'm in the cave -as for what I've seen -Christian fundamentalists are tame by comparison.

Wait till the Muslim world industrialises as the Wests' power dwindles. Then the real battle of ideas will be fought- hate the Armageddon-esqe dramaticism, but its an apt metaphor.

Many Islamic countries already heavily control the media. The exchange of ideas will be mostly one way. Not pushing for Islamophobia by any means- just don't be lulled into complacency. Push your message while you still can.

And no- contrary to the views of the average fedora, no-one here is foolish enough to think that religion will decline in the next 100+ years.
>>
File: Reality Check.jpg (268KB, 1424x550px) Image search: [Google]
Reality Check.jpg
268KB, 1424x550px
>>5914664
Taqiyya Check Status: Checked
>>
File: XMB5Hdjl_400x400.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
XMB5Hdjl_400x400.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>5914205

The majority of Muslims are dangerous bigots.

There are 1.62 billion Muslims, of these 1.1 billion believe that Sharia law should rule. Sharia law specifies stonings as punishments for crimes such as being homosexual.

Suppose we ignore Sharia law for the moment, you could argue that support for Sharia is not necessarily radical. Western law is (kinda) based off biblical Christian law so maybe Muslims just mean a similar thing.

584 million Muslims support the death penalty for apostatism. They think anyone who leaves the Muslim religion should be murdered. It would be hard for anyone to argue that this is not a radical belief. When we talk about radicals the assumption is that we are talking about a small minority within a much larger group of good Muslims, but can you really say over 1/3rd of all Muslims are a small minority?
>>
File: wakfu_blinie_1236.png (86KB, 330x307px) Image search: [Google]
wakfu_blinie_1236.png
86KB, 330x307px
>>5929835

But maybe you are not talking about Muslims world wide? Maybe you only want to talk about the Muslims who live in Western countries and refugees?

This survey asked 500 random British Muslims: "Are homosexuals morally acceptable in any way?" None of the 500 said yes.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2009/may/07/muslims-britain-france-germany-homosexuality

In this Norwegian peace conference hundreds of normal moderate Sunni Muslims agreed that it is a good thing to stone gay people to death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOx6nfzrxFc

So where are these mythical Westernised Muslims who have no problems with gays?

Liberalism is a mental illness. No sane gay person would apologize and support people who want to kill them.
>>
>>5929835
I absolutely defy you to cite any of that bullshit.
>>
>>5925880
Yeah, because Liberty Hill is so eager to put this in their backwater news. You are up your ass so far you can see the back of your teeth if you think fifth generation German Americans are some kind of holy, non-violent pacifists.

Everyone I know is English or Polish stock worshipping Southern Baptist style, anyway. What a fucking crock.
>>
>>5930119

All of it is fact and you read the source here;

http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/

:^)
>>
>>5930119
Read the Quran, you fucking retard. Then read the Hadith and Sura. Then try and tell me you don't believe Islam is a death cult.
>>
>>5930152
How interesting that you not only reposted something that's already been cited here (>>5916694) you have not even read the fucking report.

>>5930190
Fuck off, idiot.
>>
>>5930199

How interesting that you ignored the fact that plenty of Muslims in Europe support Sharia law and that Muslims are almost all homophobic bigots who want to kill gay people.

Liberalism really is a mental illness, you are tying yourself into rhetorical knots attacking those who want to save LGBT people and Western civilization to help and defending Muslims who want to kill gays and replace Western civilization with Islam.

You would be pathetic if not for the fact that your actions endanger every LGBT person in Europe.
>>
>>5914205
Why would you not be afraid of a whole group of people that are part of a culture that mostly has the opposite values of the ones that are dominant in the west? It baffles me when /lgbt/ is actually defending Islam, one of the most fucked up religions in the world. They would kill us on the spot, and just because they now are in europe doesn't mean that there is a magic switch that makes them go full leftie.
>>
>>5914205
Massive percentages of people in muslim and non-muslim majority countries support Sharia law. Ban all religion, ESPECIALLY Islam.
>>
>>5914205
How can you be pro muslim if even Milo doesn't want them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OAnm0RpPkE
>>
>>5930797
You know Milo is straight, right?
>>
>>5930230
Stop pretending you give a shit, like you weren't spending all last month telling fags to kill themselves because they were bringing down western civilisation, blah blah blah. The whole thing is just a parasite of Arabic advancements anyway, so you can suck my estrogen dick. You aren't making a point here. You're just shitting the bed. You think you'll convince all these people if you just state your lie often enough, but here's the sad truth about you clowns: there's a reason almost no one that's been taught critical thinking and fact checking habits buys into your bullshit. As education goes up, your paranoid poo-flinging goes down. Because it's a smokescreen. It's a whole lot of vapor clouding up the real movements in your cause, and it's only anti-intellectual losers that can't sweep it away.

What I want to know is, are you one of the smoke machines, or just another inbred failed abortion choking on the smoke?

The report is there. Read it or don't. It doesn't support what you're desperate for it to say, and everyone with more than half a brain in their skulls can already do the same.
>>
>>5916680
>Pew doesn't say any of that shit.

That infographic was MADE BY PEW. I really hope you're trolling. When you break down that big circle of "moderate muslims", you get about half of these "moderates" being okay with the death penalty for gays.

Most of you faggots are clueless.
>>
>>5930822
>Most of you plebs are clueless
FTFY, ignorance is not limited to faggots.
>>
>>5930822
That infographic was not made by Pew. It takes half a nanosecond of GIS to show that's a desperate lie. That's really all there is to you, isn't there? You're like a four year old, convinced that if you just say something that it makes it true.
>>
>>5914205
I'm not personally afraid of Muslims. I'm never going to travel to the Middle East where my gayness will be a problem, and most of the Muslims I encounter here are, at best, not about to get into my business or, at worst, know that they can't kill me in public areas. Most Muslims are people just like you or I, just like Feminists and Trump supporters, and it all of those instances, despite my disagreements with those groups, I would still stand up for them, and I assume they would stand up for me. If I saw a Muslim drowning, I'd jump into freezing water to save him, and I assume most Muslims would do the same for me.
>>
>>5930886
I don't like to think of Trump supporters as people. It makes the Fourth Reich overtones easier to compartmentalize.
>>
File: katyusha_color_final.jpg (153KB, 450x632px) Image search: [Google]
katyusha_color_final.jpg
153KB, 450x632px
>>5930818

You and every other member of the regressive left would happily see every gay and trans person dead as long as you are allowed to import more Muslims and attack Western civilization.

The facts are out there, they are well documented and supported. Muslims are universally homophobic and bigoted towards LGBT people. They are not becoming more tolerant as time passes, in fact they are becoming more religious and more bigoted.

Progressives and feminists are nothing more than parasites which latched onto the LGBT movement and then attempted to subvert it for your own ends.
>>
File: regressiveleftbtfo.png (401KB, 893x1332px) Image search: [Google]
regressiveleftbtfo.png
401KB, 893x1332px
>>5916680

The fact that you need to cherry pick facts says everything. When you look at these facts objectively you can see how overwhelmingly bigoted Muslims are.
>>
>>5914205
t. Ahmed
>>
>>5930879
MADE FROM PEW DATA

MY BAD. YOU'RE STILL WRONG YA SNIVELING CUNT
>>
>Europe will die because of Muslims

Good. Fuck Europe. White guilt Wendy's deserve to die.
>>
>>5931616
Except it's not. About all that matches is the projected world population of practitioners. You would know that if you had actually read the report, and not just jacked off to a mis-cited infographic from your Stormfront buddies.

>>5931079
This is just plain sad. You got called out for doing nothing but repeating yourself without evidence, and your first reply is to repeat yourself without evidence.
>>
>>5914205
If that guy is dressed like that and isn't in a hot environment, then yes it's weird regardless of his religion. You can be a catholic all you want, but if you go around dressed in full armor or Priest Church Service clothing or something, you're going to look weird. There's various religious specific clothing, but despite anti-dicrimination laws, good luck wearing a Burqa to an interview and getting a job where it's not normal. If you're the only one wearing it and you're just prancing around town, you probably don't have a job and might be criminal, which raises your perceived threat level to others. The truth is that people wear this crap to make a statement, and then they get treated accordingly.
>>
>>5931674
>This is just plain sad. You got called out for doing nothing but repeating yourself without evidence

lol

I have provided plenty of evidence,

1.1 billion believe that Sharia law should rule.

584 million Muslims support the death penalty for leaving Islam and becoming Christian or Atheist.

http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/

32% of British Muslims say killing in the name of Islam is justified.

16% of British Muslims support suicide bombing in Israel.

7% of British Muslims support suicide bombing in Britain.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/jan/29/thinktanks.religion

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article729974.ece

There are more British Muslims fighting for ISIS than there are in the British Armed Forces.

http://europe.newsweek.com/twice-many-british-muslims-fighting-isis-armed-forces-265865

In normal Western society the younger generation is less religious and more progressive than their conservative elders, the exact opposite is happening in Islamic society, the younger generation is less tolerant and more religious than their elders.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1540895/Young-British-Muslims-getting-more-radical.html

When looking at young British Muslims;

33% support a worldwide Islamic caliphate based on Sharia law.

36% think apostates should be killed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-432075/Multiculturalism-drives-young-Muslims-shun-British-values.htm
>>
>Average liberal
>Muh muslims are okay because christians are a thing

Both are shit and if you think otherwise you're an idiot. The only religion that I think is any good is Hinduism since major Hindu leaders have spoken out against homophobia since many Hindu temples have carvings and paintings portraying both women and men in having sex with the same gender. Abrahamic religions however have never once had a major religious leader speak out against bigotry and never will.
>>
>>5931693
So your argument is that a gross minority of European Muslims supports the thing you're afraid of, in a poll run by a biased agency with highly questionable methodology. So even while trying to game it, they couldn't even get more than a third?

That's fucking sad. You have no idea how evidence works. You get hooked by framing.
>>
File: Gal Gardner 02.jpg (317KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Gal Gardner 02.jpg
317KB, 500x750px
>>5931693

When looking at Islam and LGBT rights;

The majority of British people support gay rights, 76% of UK people in general who think that homosexuality should be accepted by society and 60% who think that gay people should be allowed to marry their partner.
Unfortunately British Muslims are universally homophobic and bigoted. When polled ZERO percent of British Muslims find homosexuality morally acceptable and 61% of British Muslims believe homosexuality should be illegal.

http://www.pewglobal.org/2013/06/04/the-global-divide-on-homosexuality/

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2009/may/07/muslims-britain-france-germany-homosexualityl

The truth is you are blind to any evidence, members of the regressive left only like evidence which supports their pre-existing biases.

Muslims are hompophobic bigots who want to kill gay and trans people and you want to import millions of these bigots into the West.
>>
File: supportforsharia.png (72KB, 186x499px) Image search: [Google]
supportforsharia.png
72KB, 186x499px
>>5931703
>in a poll run by a biased agency with highly questionable methodology.
The Pew research forum is hardly "biased" and the methodology is perfectly clear.

Jesus Christ when will leftists stop defending the enemies of gay rights?
>>
File: 1451965525895.jpg (167KB, 880x880px) Image search: [Google]
1451965525895.jpg
167KB, 880x880px
>Pro-Islam thread on an lgbt board

Yeah no thanks. Europe can burn for all I care and in fact with all the shit the NUS does I hope Europe does fall just so when they cry I can laugh at them harder. Can't wait for England to get a taste of ISIS next.

>inb4 "BUT MUH CHRISTIANITY" as if I'm Christian
>being gay
>holding religious beliefs when all major religions want you dead
>2016
>>
>>5931680
Nobody will reply to this because they know I'm right and only go for low-hanging fruit, observers take note
>>
>>5931717
No, you stupid fuckstick. All the other hogwash, since you still haven't read the report, and still have not contradicted what's already been said by those you think of as opponents. Protip: it's not surprising that cultures with hundreds of years of Sharia law are in favor of keeping Sharia law. But "Policy Exchange" is not an unbiased and reputable poll agency. They're a neocon thinktank with shoddy as fuck methods. But thanks for trying to hide everything behind a paywall. Does that work a lot in your vat of gullible idiots, or is it just something you try out in spite of whether it's succeeded or failed in the past?
>>
>>5931737
Nobody will reply to it because it's paranoid rambling. If you wear a headscarf, you're probably a criminal? Fuck off, idiot.
>>
>>5931680
>Implying the fully veiled women have jobs.

That is probably why they didn't reply. All the shopkeepers here have this kind of cultural/religious dress.
>>
>tumblr the thread

I have a question for you pro-Islam idiots. If Islam started in Europe would you defend it despite all of it's faults? Probably not. Go drink your tumblr kool-aid elsewhere.
>>
>>5931741
It's not a scarf
It also makes no sense to wear in an unfitting environment or climate. Walk down a Murican street and name all of the people wearing one that aren't refugees, there won't be any. It's not a social norm to wear stupid shit, and if you go against that, you get treated like a stupid shit. Nobody gives a fuck about your religion. I'm not even paranoid, just calling it like I see it. If you don't believe me, you're more than welcome to be profiled by law-enforcement and cry on the internet some more.
>>5931747
That's my point. Idle hands are the devil’s workshop
>>
>>5931739

None confrontational question here.

Everyone knows that Muslims hate gay people, it isn't a secret, Muslims are not shy about it, they are proud of hating gays. So why do you have so much emotional investment defending Muslims?

Are you even LGBT yourself? Because the vibe I'm getting from you is straight white SJW 'ally'.
>>
>>5931750
>If Islam started in Europe would you defend it despite all of it's faults?

Islam is inimical to progressive left-wingers. The only reason they support it so much is because most Muslims are brown and their retarded Animal Farm logic is 'PoC Good, White is Bad.
>>
File: deathpenaltyleavingislam.png (78KB, 328x638px) Image search: [Google]
deathpenaltyleavingislam.png
78KB, 328x638px
>>5931739
>They're a neocon thinktank with shoddy as fuck methods.
You keep saying this but you have not posted any proof. ALL opinion polls from the Muslim world indicate not only that they support Sharia Law but that they despise homosexuality, they wish it to still be criminalized, they despise apostates, they support the execution of apostates, they hold disdain for Western rights for women and they do not respect free speech or other Western rights. Perhaps the scariest polls are the ones that show European Muslims support or see the reasoning for terrorist attacks:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06

http://www.pewforum.org/files/2013/04/worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-31293196
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwkPaFSlwpw

How many fucking polls do I need to post from the Muslim world before you begin to fucking see how barbaric and anti-gay this hateful ideology is?
And how about you post one, just ONE fucking poll that refutes anything I'm saying?! If your insistence that all these polls are biased against Muslims is true then surely you should be able to post one that is unbiased, because all of these polls come from Gallup, Pew, a multitude of organizations, yet they all reach the same conclusion- that globally speaking Muslims support Sharia Law, they do not support gay rights and they do not support Western rights concerning women and free speech.
>>
>>5931777
This isn't an opinion. Policy Exchange is open about their alliance here, and presented their methods. They've received criticism for it before. No matter how much you wriggle and ignore things, the fact remains that you have no basis for your views. Even the crops you're trying to cherrypick from the Pew report don't support your ranting. There are only six nations there that have a majority of Muslims in favor of the thing you're wetting yourself over, something that does not even apply to you as a non-Muslim, and is not applicable to the groups you're trying to vilify. How many polls are you going to completely fail to interpret before you run out of steam?

>>5931758
You don't know what "non-confrontational" means, but that's not surprising since you don't seem to know what most of the words you use actually mean. Yes, I'm LGBT. And no, all Muslims are not eager to kill all fags. The only one with an emotional investment here is you, pal. It doesn't take any emotion from me to call you an idiot and point out the flaws in your entirely emotional argument.
>>
>>5931892
>And no, all Muslims are not eager to kill all fags.

Offer proof then.
>>
>>5931892
gb2 tumblr fag

no one around here cares for the Abrahamic religions because they're all shit towards the lgbt community.
>>
Ex-muslim homo here. I want all Muslims to go away and never come back.
>>
>>5914205

FACT: Muslims hate gay and trans people and want us to die.
FACT: Lefties want millions of Muslims to live in our countries.
CONCLUSION: Lefties do not care if gay and trans people are killed.

SAD.
>>
>>5931892
Are you ever going to offer proof to back up your claims about the Muslim world? Or just bitch that Gallup, Pew, CBSNews and every random youtuber who has actually asked these questions of the Muslim world are all secretly neo-con shills?

I don't even know why you're referencing Policy Exchange, I'm specifically referring to the Pew Global Forum. The Pew Research Center is based in Washington DC, a full 3000 miles of seawater away from the Policy Exchange, so I have no clue why you keep bringing up something I have never referenced

>Even the crops you're trying to cherrypick from the Pew report don't support your ranting.
yes they clearly do:
http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-beliefs-about-sharia/

And you can keep referring to reading polls as "cherrypicking" but that won't make it a fact. You have the same facts in front of you as I do, you're the one that chooses to label it as "cherrypicking." If it is in fact "cherrypicking" then please fucking show me these cherries that I'm missing, again YOU HAVE NOT PROVIDED A SINGLE SOURCE TO INDICATE ANYTHING WE ARE SAYING ABOUT THE MUSLIM WORLD IS INCORRECT. I Caps locked that to put it in your fucking leftist-indoctrinated skull that you have yet to prove a single fucking thing and can only try to poke holes in the MULTITUDE of sources that have been presented to you.

> How many polls are you going to completely fail to interpret before you run out of steam?
Again, just ONE fucking poll lefttard. Just ONE. That's literally it. Because I can show you things like this that completely destroy your entire bullshit argument:
http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2009/may/07/muslims-britain-france-germany-homosexuality

^^ And that's coming from the neo-con conservative thinktank known as THE FUCKING GUARDIAN.
>>
>>5931716
>angty feminist super hero sex appropriated
Tumblr has arrived.

This is hilarious, go ahead and defend islam, i hope you feminist cunts enjoy getting raped while wearing a burka, honestly this should have been supported sooner.
>>
File: zOZC7cc.jpg (19KB, 368x475px) Image search: [Google]
zOZC7cc.jpg
19KB, 368x475px
>>5931892
>>5931739
>>5931703
I see you're in the tumblr book of the month club.
>>
lgbt muslim group, introduce yourself ;)
https://discord.gg/0idl0SAiWVrzKMLz
>>
I don't like Muslims and hope for islams destruction just like every other religion. But I'm not too afraid of them. Niggers and spics are way scarier and commit way more acts of violence. I don't see why Americans give a shit about Muslims when you have populations like those around.
>>
File: Gal_Gardner_by_Mayeko.png (114KB, 532x689px) Image search: [Google]
Gal_Gardner_by_Mayeko.png
114KB, 532x689px
>>5932012

1. If you even read the post you would've seen that I (as a true legbutt /co/mrade) was posting evidence of Muslim's being homophobes.

2. If you even knew anything about comics you would know that Gal Gardener isn't appropriation, it's a legit fucking story line from Warrior comics. And it is fucking awesome and as far away from being tumblrina trash as possible.
>>
>>5931917
Copious amounts of it have been provided. But that would be ignoring that you're the one making a claim, so the burden of proof is on your dumb ass. There has already been proof that even one Muslim is not eager to go kill all gays, so it would be a hard thing for you to show that it's inevitable, but a encourage you to try your poor, dumb heart out.
>>
>>5931964
Holy fucking christ, you don't even know what you're citing. The ones that weren't directly from Pew? The articles? They were from Policy Exchange. You are so illiterate it fucking hurts. The Pew report clearly says that the majority -- that is, 55% to 76% and even higher in Europe -- do NOT support such policies. You're looking at 33% support, 45% support, 12% fucking support, and shitting your britches. That's not rational. It's cowardice, and it's stupid.
>>
>>5932141
>Copious amounts of it have been provided.

Then it should be easy for you to repost it.
>>
check out this crazy idiot redneck Donald Trump supporter that wants to kill all the MUSLIMS. here is a link to the video:
https://youtu.be/yaFNxV-OJK0
>>
>>5914205

Homosexuality is haram this is set in Islam, not beliefs of "fundamental" Muslims. Sahih hadiths are indisputable. As well as the Quran. The punishment is lashing for unmarried gays and stoning for married ones.
>>
>>5932166
Really now? I'll be gentle and not point out (yet again) how the bare few legitimate studies that the /pol/tards have tried posting don't actually support their claims and just stick to the oppositional voices.

>>5916571
>>5916680
>>5916694
>>5916722
>>5920787
>>5921797
I could keep going, but it doesn't matter. You're not here to have a rational discussion, you're here to target the weak-willed and to shitpost.
>>
>>5932248
>you're here to target the weak-willed

You mean like you oh wise one who thinks there is nothing wrong with religion and that the religious haven't oppressed us for centuries?
>>
>>5932086
i stand corrected.
>>
File: wakfubaker.png (75KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
wakfubaker.png
75KB, 256x256px
>>5932248

On this thread there have been about 30 links to studies and Muslim interviews and conferences which show Muslims hate LGBT people.

You have repeatedly said that Muslims support LGBT rights and don't hate LGBT people. Post proof of that.

You have said that there is PLENTY of proof that Muslims support LGBT rights so it should be easy for you to post some of it.

Oh and I live in the UK so I would like proof that UK Muslims support LGBT rights please. As they are the ones who will try and kill me if they don't really support LGBT people like you say.
>>
>>5932302
Those things you're talking about don't show that American or Mainland European Muslims want to kill all LGBT people. It doesn't even show that BRITISH Muslims want to kill all LGBT people, try as you might. All it proves is that there is a minority that practice their religion conservatively. One doesn't follow the other, and that's already been responded to. So once again, you've ignored the words that you demanded be spoken, just so you could repeat your empty circlejerk once more. Kill yourself. It would save you from the overwhelming brown hordes you so irrationally fear.
>>
>>5932476

You keep saying that Muslims support LGBT rights and don't hate LGBT people. You have said that there is PLENTY of proof that Muslims support LGBT rights.

But every time you have been asked to provide proof of this you dodge the question.
>>
>>5932476
Sorry man but the burden of proof is on you. That other anon posted his links and you've yet to do anything but be your average tumblr babby.
>>
>>5932476
>All it proves is that there is a minority that practice their religion conservatively.

Yeah but the 'practice of their religion' involves burying gay people to the neck in the ground and then throwing stones at their head until they are dead.

And your claim that only '33% support, 45% support, 12% fucking support' want to do that isn't reassuring.
>>
>>5932476

Not the other guy, but just casually checking out /lgbt/, so here's my 2 Riyadh's.

It's hard to find documented evidence when some countries aren't even educated properly.

I've been born and grew up in a Muslim majority country for all my life. I work with gay co-workers, I've had gay friends at school and when I asked them about it, they say no one has ever bullied them regarding their sexuality and that there parents were OK with it.

While this is my subjective view, I can see that homosexuality is becoming tolerated.

However, I will say this: The trans society where I'm from is treated the absolute worst. People here might bitch about not finding a partner, but back in my country they'd have to beg on the streets for cash just to buy some food for the day. They have absolutely no social circle excluding other trans people.

I went out on Eid(our big event), to see the trans people on the street. I wanted to cry dammit. They said that not even during Ramadan they're invited to iftaars(breaking of fasts). They're treated like the stains of society having to do strip dances at weddings and parties, doing drugs to hide the pain and living in a single house full of other trans people.
>>
>>5921273
>Muslims literally want to kill you

How fucking retarded can you get?

Spare us the effort and just kill yourself.
>>
>>5914434
they want to kill my prostate. they wanna beat my pussy up
>>
>>5925543
That's not a real thing, shit-for-brains. Using it as an argument is the same as accusing them of being secret witches. You may as well start shooting randomly into crowds at that point and yelling, "They're comin' right for us!!"
>>
>>5932224

Not entirely true.

Islamic Shari'ah law is extracted from both the Qur'an and Muhammad's Sunnah (found in the Hadith and Sira). Islamic jurisprudence are expansion of the laws contained within them by Islamic jurists. Therefore, they are seen as the laws of Allah. You need only look to the rulings under Shari'ah to see the accepted mainstream interpretation of Islam and its commandments to its followers. Homosexuality under this law, is not only a sin, but a punishable crime against God.

In the case of homosexuality, how it is dealt with differs between the four mainline schools of Sunni jurisprudence today, but what they all agree upon is that homosexuality is worthy of a severe penalty.

In the Hanafi school of thought, the homosexual is first punished through harsh beating, and if he/she repeats the act, the death penalty is to be applied.

As for the Shafi`i school of thought, the homosexual receives the same punishment as adultery (if he/she is married) or fornication (if not married). This means, that if the homosexual is married, he/she is stoned to death, while if single, he/she is whipped 100 times. Hence, the Shafi`i compares the punishment applied in the case of homosexuality with that of adultery and fornication.

The Hanafi differentiates between the two acts because in homosexuality, anal sex [something that is prohibited, regardless of orientation] may also be involved, while in adultery [and fornication], the penis/vagina (which are reproductive parts) are involved.

Some scholars, based on the Qur'an and various ahadith, hold the opinion that the homosexual should be thrown from a high building or stoned to death as a punishment for their crime, but other scholars maintain that they should be imprisoned until death.

Another view is that between two males, the active partner is to be lashed a hundred times if he is unmarried, and killed if he is married; whereas the passive partner is to be killed regardless of his marital status.
>>
>>5934070
Not him but I should add that while this may be true in some countries. Not all Muslims practice this. How could they anyway?

I don't recall my classmates being dragged to prison or thrown from buildings.

Anyways, in Pakistan, we didn't even have a death penalty up until 2 years ago. This was after the Peshawar school shootings. Only after that we realised that terrorists are to be hanged rather than jailed for 30 years.

So up until then, no one used to die. Only put in jail. And if they belonged to a middle-upper class family, no jail. Heck, one of the political parties leader is gay.
>>
File: 1447802080808.jpg (40KB, 580x436px) Image search: [Google]
1447802080808.jpg
40KB, 580x436px
>>5934185

Homosexuality is illegal in Pakistan with the MINIMUM sentence being two years in jail,

>Pakistan Penal Code; "Unnatural Offences" Article 377 states: "Whoever voluntarily has carnal intercourse against the order of nature with any man, woman or animal, shall be punished with imprisonment [...] for a term which shall not be less than two years nor more than ten years, and shall also be liable to fine"

So yes, every openly gay person in Pakistan does go to jail.

Gay people who are still in the closet or who have rich families are just blackmailed and beaten up. Yay.
>>
>>5934226

Fun fact: The anti-gay laws in Pakistan are actually relics of the British Empire which was far more liberal than traditional Islamic law.

There is a continuous push by Pakistani Islamists to repeal these laws and replace them with a strict interpretation of Sharia law which would be even worse for LGBT people.
>>
>>5934226
While this is correct, most people don't bother ratting someone out who is gay. Your basically gonna destroy their life.

>be lower-class Pakistani
>find out son is gay
>whelp off to jail with you kid

While I'm not denying it doesn't happen, it's fairly rare that parents would rat their kids out. Trans is a different story though. Even the community doesn't report on them. I guess it boils to culture differences and not religious differences.
>>
>>5934388
>While this is correct, most people don't bother ratting someone out who is gay. Your basically gonna destroy their life.

Yeah, so they just get beaten up by random vigilantes, robbed and then blackmailed by the police afterwards.

And don't pretend there isn't widespread support for the anti-gay laws. If people didn't support them then they wouldn't exist.

I find it ironic that the legbutts are arguing that Muslims are universally homophobic and the best counter argument that you can come up with is that Muslim parents don't rat out their own gay children sometimes.

Why don't the Mosques in Pakistan publicly support gay rights and gay marriage?
>>
>>5934400
>Why don't the Mosques in Pakistan publicly support gay rights and gay marriage?

Mate the only religion that openly supports homosexuality is Hinduism. Maybe Bhuddism too I'm not sure but no Abrahamic religion will ever support homosexuality ever. It's nowhere in the history of their beliefs so they shall never support it the same way Hindus have.
>>
>>5932583
>>5932591
Nah. Try again later.
>>
>>5934410

Wrong.

The Anglican Church supports gay people, allows gay priests and Bishops and performs gay marriages.
>>
>>5934421
>Anglican Church

The fuck is that? I've never heard of them. Only Baptists, Catholics, etc.
>>
>>5934430

The Anglican Church is a branch of Christianity with 85 million members.

It is also the official State Religion of England.
>>
>>5934410
>the only religion that openly supports homosexuality is Hinduism. Maybe Bhuddism too I'm not sure
Yeah no.
Neither of these are accepting of gay people.

The only religions that are accepting are the "it's the current year I mean come on" incarnations of the various religions strewn throughout the world and for the most part they're only accepting out of frail ideal of inclusion that goes directly against orthodox views, or simply to avoid the label of homophobia.
Don't expect any sincerity.
>>
>>5934825
You're really going to have to accept someday that you're not the authority on everything. In fact, I think you're really going to have to understand soon that you're not the authority on anything. Things aren't true just because you try to claim they are.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_topics_and_Hinduism
>>
>>5934828
>diverse views
Oh please put it like that and I can make ISIS sound accepting of gay people.

It's "I'm not racist I have a black friend" all over again, except it's with gay people this time.
>>
>>5934853
Hinduism is characterized by mythological levels of faggotry. You're just butthurt.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2av9SQsMIi8

When your point has been addressed in a Disney song, you should fell bad.
>>
>>5934940
So are many other religions.
Doesn't make it right all of a sudden.
Also in many buddhist and hinduist countries it's still illegal to be gay.
And lastly the various leaders that have said oh so nice things about gay people in the past. Oh wait they did the exact opposite.
You're just deluding yourself with an acceptance that doesn't exists and never will.
>>
>>5935260
>and never will

50 years from now, nobody would think that being gay would be A-ok in most educated circles.

Funny thing, thanks to neo-cons like Trump and all of this /polgbt/ bullshit, we are going back to pre-1968 mindset, just because being nice to others is "PC".
>>
File: murderedgayboy.jpg (70KB, 634x455px) Image search: [Google]
murderedgayboy.jpg
70KB, 634x455px
>>5935272
>because being nice to others is "PC".

Being nice to other people is cool, being nice to people who want to kill you is stupid.

The story of Lot from the Bible is also found in the Qur'an, it is retold with a few differences and in the Qur'anic rendition the destruction of Sodom is specifically to the homosexual activities of its inhabitants. When discussing this Muhammad himself said,

>“If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.”

Hence the idea that Homosexuality should be punished by death is a central commandment of Islam direct from Mohammad. It isn't a fringe ideology and there is no room for interpretation.

Muslims hate gay people and want them to die. Every time you are confronted with this fact you dodge around it, you then attack White people, /polgbt/ and Christians as if doing so in any way makes Muslims less homophobic or murderous.

See the picture I have posted? That is a 15 year old boy being murdered by Muslims because he is gay. They killing him by throwing off a roof. That is what they want to do to us. Get that into your thick skull.
>>
>>5935272
>A-ok in most educated circles.
Feigned acceptance over some vague idea of being "PC" isn't acceptance, just as "sure niggers are les than human but we don't lynch niggers in 2016" doesn't make me not racist.
>>
>>5935272
>PC
What's PC? Political Correctness?
>>
File: natalia-tan-20.jpg (32KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
natalia-tan-20.jpg
32KB, 480x608px
>>5935272
>>5935321

Not sure if I posted that rant to the correct anon or not, if not sorry.

Have some Natalia.
>>
File: This anime is kinda bad tho.jpg (28KB, 320x325px) Image search: [Google]
This anime is kinda bad tho.jpg
28KB, 320x325px
>>5935342
Yes it.

>>5935321
You seem like a nice guy but we have to disagree. Islam is, most of the time, not a conscious choice by many of its believers. You praise Allah because your entire family do, or because it's state religion.

These people are against homosexuality mainly because they aren't educated about it. Ask an average Bielorussian, a deep-south American, or a conservative Pole and they are going to talk about gays in the same way than Islamists. Only difference is that being gay is legal in Belarus only because "it's 2016" and that wouldn't fly well when they are asking for Euromonies from council of Europe.

I, for one, and that engages only myself, believes that Muslims can change if they are educated about it. It may not happen within our lifetimes, but I'm confident it will happen.

We need to be harsh on people who are actively killing/harming us, and it's not the case of millions of Muslims immigrants in France.
Minority report-style actions to prevent crime are stupid.

Have a pyccкйи to forgive me from the rant.
>>
File: dofus.png (169KB, 420x359px) Image search: [Google]
dofus.png
169KB, 420x359px
>>5935393

I fully support educating Muslims so that they no longer want to kill gay people. I hope they learn not to hate gay people soon.

But it is stupid to invite them to live in our countries while they still hate us and want to kill us. The idea that gays should be killed is a core Islamic belief and every single poll done on Muslims shows that the majority of them support that belief.

I agree that Muslims live in horrible countries with much death and bad living conditions and they want to escape. It is very sad. But the main reason their countries are so bad is because they are full of Muslims.

It is wrong to attack LGBT people for being against Muslims living in their countries. Opposing Muslim immigration while they still want to kill us and opposing the the regressive leftwing who support Muslims is sensible for all LGBT people.
>>
>>5935393

A radical muslim wants to kill you, a moderate muslim wants a radical to kill you. Only a small percentage of the of Muslims in Molenbeek killed people, but they had massive support within the community. You cannot just blame the killers because the killers are only the tip of the sword, they exist within a wider community who share their views.
>>
File: enim13.jpg (55KB, 520x320px) Image search: [Google]
enim13.jpg
55KB, 520x320px
>>5935454
We are not actually *inviting* them. They are, after all, refuges from war-zones. In finland/sweden, they have to be familiarized with local laws.
A majority of them actually behaves well, and are thankful to the West for its help. Some reporters have said Isis was furious because of it.

>But the main reason their countries are so bad is because they are full of Muslims.
Oversimplification. Poverty, lack of education, religious zeal are probably more determinant factors, and they can apply better to other areas, such as non-muscovite Russia, or the Deep South.
Middle East's particularity is that it hadn't undergo the same liberal revolutions of the 20th century than Western Europe and America.

>It is wrong to attack LGBT people for being against Muslims living in their countries
Actually only right-wing LGBT people are on the "Muslims want to kill all gays" train.

I don't like this train of thoughts because it's right-wingers using us a little medal of respect : "We care about gayz ! We have a reason to be islamophobic !".
I also think it's a cognitive dissonance to ask people to gave up their stereotypes on us, with cautioning stereotypes on Muslims.

You have probably guessed, I'm a staunch leftist. But I'm not stupid and I think we should monitor them better, and inform them about what the law is.
If a muslims wants to kill people, he's a threat to all society, not just LGBT people. If he doesn't want to kill people and to integrate well, he won't also attack LGBT people.
>>
>>5935462
>A radical muslim wants to kill you, a moderate muslim wants a radical to kill you.

How did you came to that conclusion ? A moderate muslim, is to me, someone who puts the law of his/her state before Islam, or who reads the Koran with a tolerant mind.

This kind of guy doesn't want to kill me. A lot of them have protested the attacks on Charlie Hebdo, the Bataclan, and Brussels.
>>
File: dofus343.jpg (72KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
dofus343.jpg
72KB, 500x562px
>>5935500
>I don't like this train of thoughts because it's right-wingers using us a little medal of respect

I know. This is our main problem with the regressive left.

Your support for the left wing cause is more important to you than your support for LGBT people.

When push comes to shove you throw LGBT people under the bus. When right wingers or conservatives show support for LGBT rights or are LGBT themselves they are attacked. While people who are hostile to LGBT-rights are supported as long as they are part of the general left-wing umbrella.

It is pure tribalism, and the tribe you choose to support is leftwing ideology rather than LGBT people as a group.

You are ultimately not one of us, you just use us as a weapon to attack Western civilization.
>>
>>5935511
>A moderate muslim, is to me, someone who puts the law of his/her state before Islam

We already established that the majority of Muslims do not do this. There are 1.62 billion Muslims and 1.1 billion of them believe that Sharia law should rule. So according to your own logic the vast majority of Muslims are not moderate.
>>
>>5914205

it's not because of any personal experience most people have had, it's just a dumb fad to be excited about Islam same as how it's a dumb fad to be excited about Caitlyn Jenner

/pol/ is just dumb kids making noise about the boogeyman so that they don't have to think about how their own lives are slowly disintegrating
>>
File: wir.skyrock.net.jpg (17KB, 472x265px) Image search: [Google]
wir.skyrock.net.jpg
17KB, 472x265px
>>5935582
I am gay, but that's not solely who I am. I have other interests, other feelings, other convictions - one of them being my attachment to the left-wing.

Saying that homophobes are tolerated there is simply wrong, or misinformed. You'll get b& of any modern leftist party if you say anything remotely sexist, or homophobic.
Again, many Muslims are willing to integrate in the Western world, or have already integrated.

>While people who are hostile to LGBT-rights are supported as long as they are part of the general left-wing umbrella.

That's the pot calling the kettle black. The most vocal people against refugees are /pol/, their reddit equivalent /r/european and they do not hold faggotry in high regard. White supremacists are among the least progressive people on this god-damned earth.
>>
>>5935628
>White supremacists are among the least progressive people on this god-damned earth.
So is the current left you see in america and europe.
>>
>>5935595
That chart from /pol/ is a meme, just like Fox News's no-go zones, or End Father's day.

That doesn't mean we should be blind. We should simply not allow irrational hatred to blind our judgement.

I live in a city with a fairly large Muslim and black minority and I've never had to complain.
>>
Leftists are sympathetic to muslims because leftists are by nature sympathetic to things that are not a part of their parent culture.

So even though muslims are backwards and destructive, leftists patronize them in a way they wouldn't patronize backwards and destructive elements from the parent culture.

They like to rationalize, come up with excuses for why they're so keen on defending people who are so completely opposed to themselves.

But the truth is, they're motivated by the same thing that motivates a teenage girl to fuck a drug dealer to get back at her dad. Petulant, self-destructive rebellion.
>>
>>5935643
>So is the current left you see in america and europe.

I am sorry, but my father is a leftist syndicalist, my mother goes at an ecologist party and I frequently read leftists newspapers, magazines and blogs. Fight for equal rights is an important part of their political programs ; in France, all programs against homophobia and gay marriage came from the left.
I would, however, prefer a "Right to indifference" rather than a "Right to difference", but you can't be 100% connected with a political party anyway.

(The real-world kind of leftist, not tumblr.)

But most of the right-wing nowadays is as much tolerant, if in a different way.
>>
>>5935682

Armchair psychoanalysis is not political science.
>>
File: dufus-xa.jpg (75KB, 500x703px) Image search: [Google]
dufus-xa.jpg
75KB, 500x703px
>>5935628

This is simply false. The regressive left fully supports and excuses Muslim homophobia and bigotry in their chase for Muslim votes and support.

The UKIP LGBT wing was banned from the London Gay Pride parade because their ideology wasn't left-wing, even though they were LGBT themselves.

>The most vocal people against refugees are /pol/, their reddit equivalent /r/european

Good we should accept their support. I am capable of accepting allies when it is in the interests of LGBT-rights. If a group who formally disliked LGBT people want to change their mind and support us that is a good thing.

If it isn't good why are you arguing that we should let in millions of people who hate us now in the hope that they will change their mind in the future?

The problem is you are incapable of letting go of tribal alliances when it harms LGBT-rights.
>>
>>5935691
It's just the truth. The left hates daddy. All left-wing philosophy since Marx has been about criticizing western culture, never bothering to explain why other cultures are any better.
>>
>trusting either side with your rights
That's a very stupid thing to do.
>>
>>5935649
>That chart from /pol/ is a meme

The chart is from the Pew Research Center. It is fully sourced and uses standard polling techniques in sociology. It is currently the best data available for the views of Muslims.

>>5935649
>like Fox News's no-go zones

Those no-go zones exist. There are places in the UK where non-Muslims are not welcome, especially 'white kuffir bitches'. I am British and I have a scar on my left arm to prove it.
>>
>>5935713
This is also why 90% of left wing academic fields are referred to as "critical" something. Critical theory, critical studies, critical this critical that.

It's all about "criticising" the parent culture, rather than coming up with any constructive ideas.
>>
>>5935701
>The UKIP LGBT wing was banned from the London Gay Pride parade because their ideology wasn't left-wing, even though they were LGBT themselves.

Doesn't prove how Gay Pride is homophobic, at all. It simply shows that it's about acceptance, including overcoming your own bias about Muslims.
I think it's irrational to fear an entire group of people, just because of their religion. Judge people by their character and their character only.

>If a group who formally disliked LGBT people want to change their mind and support us that is a good thing.

Believing that /pol/acks will ever accept us is incredibly naïve. We are a political tool to them. The Left has been fighting for equal rights since decades, I'm going to trust them more.

>The problem is you are incapable of letting go of tribal alliances when it harms LGBT-rights.

I have principles and I will never accept help from neo-nazis. Feminism, for all the memes it has against it, has done much more good to us than harm.
Neo-nazis pander to religious fanatics and have an archaic view of family. There is no place for us in their world.

Good night anon, and godspeed. I don't judge you for your opinions, but I really wish you would inform yourself more about gay rights and how they, after all, always were a leftist issue.
>>
In Muslim home countries they give our kind the rope.
They are our natural enemies.

If the Muslim population increases in your country, anti-whatever-you-are sentiment will rise. Easy conclusion.
>>
>>5935823
A person's religion is a tremendous part of their character. It's possibly the most substantial single indicator of character.

>The Left has been fighting for equal rights since decades
I mean, a few decades. Since the 70s basically, and even then it wasn't consistent.

The left has a long history. It's hardly been a bulwark of gay rights for most of it. The right has become more sympathetic to gays as of late, and will likely continue in that direction.
>>
>>5935792
Even more armchair psychology. Kant wrote "Critic of the Pure Reason". Was he history first leftist ?

>>5935754
Data can mean anything without proper interpretation. From what I read, the support for Sharia Law is 80% in South Asia, where Sharia is actually applied. It's only 12% in South-Eastern Europe, 12% in Turkey.

It also, o great surprise, shows that more devout muslims are greater support or Sharia law, and only 29% of them support Sharia law in Bosnia, the closet thing we got here to an European state.

64% of Muslims in South-Eastern Europe believes that Sharia should apply to Muslim only, 51 of them (!!!) in Miidle-East and North Africa.

That's right, in a country with 100% muslims and Sharia Law applied, 1 in 2 person believes it shouldn't be applied to Christians.
See, data can mean anything.

Your chart is the epitome of cherry-picking. Read the study, please.
>>
File: wakfucry.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
wakfucry.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>5935823

I cannot wish you good night because you are actively helping people who want to murder LGBT people. You may believe you are doing good but your actions are hateful and lead to bigotry and fear.

You and every other member of the regressive left are undermining the advances that LGBT-activists have made in the last 50 years just because of your simplistic animal farm thinking that brown people are always better than white people, even if those brown people want to kill gays.

You have been shown quotes from the Koran stating that Islamic law states gays should be killed. You have been shown polls proving that Muslims do actually belief this. You have been shown videos of Muslims standing up and saying this. None of this is a secret, Muslims are proud of hating gays, you have to actively go out of your way to remain ignorant about this.

Despite this you remain steadfastly committed to defending Islam and bringing millions of people who want to kill us into our home countries. The only people who you do attack are white people and people who do not share your regressive leftwing ideology.

You would rather die than admit you are wrong, but the real problem is you would see all of us dead with you.
>>
Nothing wrong with islam. Muslims are shit tho.
>>
>>5935880
Lenin legalized homosexuality, same with the Jacobins from the French Revolution. Karl Marx was against the nuclear family and so, implicitly favoured homosexuals relationship.
Socrates, history first "leftist" (he, after all, was against his time's culture and wanted to abolish private property) endorsed non-nuclear family, homosexuals relationships and was driven to suicide because he corrupted the youth.

Meanwhile, Russia is governed by a right-winger who refuses to let children acknowledge we exist.

>A person's religion is a tremendous part of their character.
And as such it can't be explained in a single word. I'm pretty sure Westboro guys and the Evangelicals who have gays priests see themselves both as Protestant Christians.
>>
>>5935890
>Even more armchair psychology. Kant wrote "Critic of the Pure Reason". Was he history first leftist ?
There were many philosophers who criticized western culture, in a time when that sort of criticism was largely unheared of.

The left codified criticism of western culture as a single guiding principle, in a mainstream political movement. It's a political movement, whose motive is self-destruction.
>>
>>5935926

It was the Conservative Party which legalized gay marriage.
>>
>>5935926
>Socrates, history first "leftist"
oh my fucking god he's serious
>>
File: tumblr_mguw87Kpg01ruj8upo1_500.jpg (30KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mguw87Kpg01ruj8upo1_500.jpg
30KB, 500x281px
>>5935904

Come on. You're trolling me there.
Stop performing armchair psychology and strawmaning me.
I am not muslim, I don't hate gays, I don't want us to die. I have principles, one of them is, treat others how I'd like to be treated.

You, by the way, represent nothing but yourself.

>brown people are always better than white people
You dumb lot, I've never said that ! I've only said that we can't judge people on superficial details.
>>
>>5935931

There is one point in liberal ideology that has brought about a crisis within it: liberalism is profoundly nihilistic at its core. The set of values defended by liberalism is essentially linked to its main thesis: the primacy of liberty. But liberty in the liberal vision is an essentially negative category: it claims to be free from thing not to be free for something.

After the victory of the West against Communism in 1991, liberalism stepped into its implosive phase. After having defeated communism as well as fascism, it stood alone, with no enemy to fight. And that was the moment when inner conflicts emerged, when liberal societies began to attempt to purge themselves of their last remaining non-liberal elements: sexism, politically in-correctness, inequality between the sexes, any remnants of the non-individualistic dimensions of institutions such as the State and the Church, and so on.

Liberalism always needs an enemy to liberate from. Otherwise it loses its purpose, and its implicit nihilism becomes too salient. The absolute triumph of liberalism is its death.
>>
>>5935958
>I've only said that we can't judge people on superficial details.

Choosing to follow a religion in which a central tenant is killing gay people is not a superficial detail.
>>
>>5935944
The quotes are not here for show, anon. And I've read him, I know what I'm saying.

>>5935943
Not in France. Not in Ireland, not in the USA.

>>5935931
Gee, I never realised I hated western civilisation so much, until you showed me, with this brilliant psychoanalysis.
>He doesn't have the same values as me, they must be wrong !
>>
>>5935958
>I have principles, one of them is, treat others how I'd like to be treated.

I'll be honest, if I followed a religion which told me to kill all black people I would expect black people to dislike me just because of that.

I do not see why it is unreasonable for gay people to dislike Muslims solely for the fact that they are Muslim.

>But Christians hate gays too.

Jesus never told people to kill gays, Mohammed did tell people to kill gays.That is a big difference.

As is the fact that every single piece of data we have shows Muslims are completely homophobic. Zero percent of British Muslims support gay people.
>>
>>5935971
It's a matter of interpretation. There are plenty of verses in the Bible against homosexuality, the important message is not about that.

"Not being gay" isn't one of pillars of Islam, but, for example, Charity is.
>>
>>5935975
>Not in France. Not in Ireland, not in the USA.

We are talking about England though. The same place where Muslims raped and abused over a thousand white girls and the regressive left-wing covered it up.

Men keep their legs open on trains and the left-wing start shouting 'rape culture', over a thousand working class white girls are raped by brown Muslims and suddenly you don't care about rape culture.

The same place where ZERO percent of Muslims support gays.
>>
>>5935989

The story of Lot from the Bible is also found in the Qur'an, it is retold with a few differences and in the Qur'anic rendition the destruction of Sodom is specifically to the homosexual activities of its inhabitants. When discussing this Muhammad himself said,

>“If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.”

Hence the idea that Homosexuality should be punished by death is a central commandment of Islam direct from Mohammad. It isn't a fringe ideology and there is no room for interpretation.

Islamic Shari'ah law is extracted from both the Qur'an and Muhammad's Sunnah (found in the Hadith and Sira). Islamic jurisprudence are expansion of the laws contained within them by Islamic jurists. Therefore, they are seen as the laws of Allah. You need only look to the rulings under Shari'ah to see the accepted mainstream interpretation of Islam and its commandments to its followers. Homosexuality under this law, is not only a sin, but a punishable crime against God.
>>
>>5936018
You really like toting out that headline, even though it was later shown to be untrue. That's amazing. You'll latch on to anything at all that confirms your fears.
>>
>>5936107
>even though it was later shown to be untrue

It was proven to be true.

The Rotherham Enquiry estimated that 1,400 white children had been sexually abused in the town, by gangs of Muslim men. These abuses included abduction, rape, torture and sex trafficking of children.

http://www.parliament.uk/business/committees/committees-a-z/commons-select/communities-and-local-government-committee/inquiries/parliament-2010/jay-report-rotherham/

Like everything else in this thread you just ignore the actual facts when it does not agree with your ideology.
>>
>>5936150
No, retard. Sex trafficking is more commonly done in Europe by white Europeans, which is no surprise to anyone who understands what makes criminals perform crime.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_trafficking_in_Europe

Those convicted were Brits, and their families from Pakistan. The headline also wasn't the whole story, which is typical of you bottom-feeding cherrypickers.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28934963

You're also ignoring that they were vilified in their local Asian communities, and the Muslim men were categorically rejected by others of their faith.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28951612

The majority of sex crimes, both targeting children in particular and british citizens in general, are done by white british men between the ages of 18 and 40.

http://rapecrisis.org.uk/statistics.php

But you ignore those actual facts because it doesn't agree with your rabid xenophobia. Fuck yourself, you hypocrite piece of shit.
>>
>>5936213
>Those convicted were Brits, and their families from Pakistan.

They were still Muslims though. 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants who had grown up in the UK. That makes the situation WORSE not better because it shows that they are not assimilating.

>The majority of sex crimes, both targeting children in particular and British citizens in general, are done by white British men between the ages of 18 and 40.

Yes because White British people still make up 90% of the population.

You are doing it again. When confronted by a factual instance of Muslims committing crimes you immediately defend them and try to pass blame onto whites. This is why you are the regressive left, the Rotherham abusers could not have committed their crimes without people like you defending them.

And now you want to defend Muslims as they attack LGBT people.

Why are you so fucked up and hateful?
>>
>>5935904
>You have been shown quotes from the Koran stating that Islamic law states gays should be killed. You have been shown polls proving that Muslims do actually belief this. You have been shown videos of Muslims standing up and saying this. None of this is a secret, Muslims are proud of hating gays, you have to actively go out of your way to remain ignorant about this.

At this point it looks like wilful ignorance.
>>
>>5936381
Keep trying. You're just running yourself in circles, small fry. Those weren't even the only rapes in Rotherham, and certain is not a good example of overall Muslim attitudes, group behaviors, or transnational trends. Do you need me to explain that to you in little boy words so you can keep up?

>>5936413
Those polls show that the majority of Muslims don't in fact believe in this, especially not in the regions we're talking about. A shock-jock video was shown, and even it couldn't manage to be a clincher. Crime data and anonymous surveying prove that it is not religion that indicates the behaviors you're pretending to be alarmed about, but socioeconomic level -- and Arabs, Asians, and Muslims are outnumbered at every level and deed by white counterparts, so if you actually gave a shit about what you're trying to say you give a shit about then you'd be shitting on how decrepit and untrustworthy Mighty Whitey is in their home ground. Maybe UK is full of kiddy diddlers because it's so full of Anglicans! But suddenly that doesn't matter when it's turnabout.

Because you don't care about rape. You don't care about immigration. You don't care about homosexuals, bisexuals, transpeople, or anybody. You're just a dumbass racist. And you've provided no actual facts in this entire week-long shitpost spree.
>>
>>5936584
>And you've provided no actual facts in this entire week-long shitpost spree.

Then refute. as said previously;

>You have been shown quotes from the Koran stating that Islamic law states gays should be killed. You have been shown polls proving that Muslims do actually belief this. You have been shown videos of Muslims standing up and saying this. None of this is a secret, Muslims are proud of hating gays, you have to actively go out of your way to remain ignorant about this.

In addition to this you have repeatedly said that there is PLENTY of proof that Muslims don't believe the Koran when it says homosexuality is wrong and that Muslims actually support LGBT people. So fucking show some of it.

Every time you have been asked to show proof you immediately change the subject, start attacking /pol/ or some other anti-left group, start attacking Christianity, anything and everything to avoid offering some of the plentiful proof you claim exists.

Show your fucking proof.
>>
arabs can be qt as fuck
but as soon as I know he's a practicing muslim in any form, I'm dipping the fuck out

which I assume is the regular view here, arabs can be qt and don't mind dating them, but as long as they aren't actual practicing muslims
>>
Show some proof.

You aren't even LGBT yourself, you are just another straight liberal shit condescending to gay people on how our opinions and lives don't matter when they contradict your regressive left wing ideology.
>>
>>5936607
You've been shown proof. Over and over and over again. You've even been linked back to the proof, twice. You're not interested in proof, it's never been about proof, you just want to recruit a new crop for the circlejerk back in /pol/, and nothing is going to stop you from dumping your propaganda.

>>5936626
And this is just plain retarded.
>>
>>5936654

You post no proof because it doesn't exist, you can only post more excuses and insults. Very sad.
>>
File: 1458875347939.jpg (27KB, 480x259px) Image search: [Google]
1458875347939.jpg
27KB, 480x259px
>>5935595
Bro, I don't even know what Shariah law entails and I'm coming from a wealthy and well-educated family.

Also, give me a source for this. I cannot fathom the sheer amount of responses this has. How the fuck did they complete this survey? 1.1 billion? Are you fucking kidding me?

Do you have your head lodged so deep in your ass that you can't even think like an objective human being that you claim to be?

How do you even begin to collect that amount of data of a demographic spanning the globe?
>>
>>5936683

>>5932248
>>
>>5935701
>The UKIP LGBT wing was banned from the London Gay Pride parade
Not just UKIP in London but Sweden Democrats in Sweden too. After that they made this stunt: http://www.blazingcatfur.ca/2015/07/21/sweden-democrats-plan-gay-pride-parade-through-muslim-areas-leftists-and-gay-rights-groups-decry-the-parade-as-racist/
>>
The recent developement in germany made me realize that the german government doesn't give a flying fuck about it's country. The ""liberals"" don't care about homos, they only care about what is ""correct"" according to the internet and political correctness (yes, this stuff managed to root in germany, alongside with gender studies and feminists that call the german culture a rape culture).
>>
>>5937064
I can relate to this. We have some folks in the States who constantly and proudly state that the Ten Commandments should serve as the basis for laws, which is fine and all when you think of the things like 'Thou shalt not kill,' but becomes decidedly less fine once you realize that the first commandment (No other gods but *this* God) demands that Christianity be given a monopoly on religion, and that this means you have to follow the absolute word of the bible (because all Christians have to follow the bible,) which has all sorts of weird bullshit about homosexuality and eating shellfish and wearing mixed cloth and a whole host of strange activities that can get you stoned/burnt/ect.

So Christians usually don't really understand the full details of the things they hold up either. I think this is a pretty universal part of religion.

There are, however, some fundamentalists in the States who do know these finer points of 'biblical law' and *do* insist that everyone follow them. The difference between these people and say, Boko Haram, is that the US fundamentalists are restricted by the law and are economically/ socially invested in the country. If a person had these fundamentalist beliefs, but they lived in a country without the rule of law, or if they weren't economically invested in the country they lived in (unemployed) or were socially isolated, then they would go on to commit crimes in the name of their religion.

People keep wanting to start this war against specific religions when the real culprit is Extremism and the disenchantment that fuels it.

>>5938433
You used a few too many apostrophes there, laddie.
>>
>>5938433
That's because your "liberals" aren't actually liberals, they are Christian Democrats. Also pretty sure Angela Merkel just hates Germany considering she grew up in DDR and all.
>>
>>5914664
>Kiss another man in Poland
Some dirty looks
>Kiss another man in Egypt
Hold on to your shit
Thread posts: 254
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.