[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LesGen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 338
Thread images: 59

File: the original stress relief.jpg (122KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
the original stress relief.jpg
122KB, 540x720px
Lesbian General
Boobie Grabbing™: America's Favorite Pastime edition

Release all your stress and worries through this time honored tradition. Or just cry about not having a girlfriend again.

I didn't make the last general:
>>5897503
>>
>>
File: 0823_4987.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
0823_4987.gif
2MB, 400x300px
Sometimes I just grab my own boobs. They feel nice and soft so why not.
>>
File: 215LodgeCabin(1).jpg (42KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
215LodgeCabin(1).jpg
42KB, 350x262px
Heelo girlies
fagguy here bc gaygen and mascgen are too degenerate and cancerous

How many of you own property?
>>
>>5907115
I own one, so does wifey. Currently we live in neither and rent them out while renting another apartment.
>>
Once I made a classmate fall to the ground by pulling her chair, I was behind her and to hold her I've put my arms around her, beneath her arms and took advantage of the situation. I was like 13 and very confused, always tolding myself that I'm not a lesb.
tfw only time I got closer to grab boobies
>>
File: not sure if sisters.jpg (42KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
not sure if sisters.jpg
42KB, 500x279px
Which brings me to wonder if I had a dfc girlfriend, would I start fantasizing about being with some DD's? I mean, proportional > big knockers but still, you could have way more fun if she's got sizable naughty pillows.
>>
>>5907115
Hah, owning property in this city. Hah.
>>
File: biscuit.jpg (32KB, 320x264px) Image search: [Google]
biscuit.jpg
32KB, 320x264px
I ate breakfast with a night shift QT nurse lady today.

Then she invited me to her house and we had sex which was pretty good. Afterwords I cleaned her kitchen and living room very slowly and very quietly while she was asleep. I snooped on her laptop and found my own OkCupid profile was one of the top things in her history and that made me feel very good.

After that I realized she was probably going to sleep most of the day and went home. She called me when she woke up and thanked me for the breakfast, sex and cleaning and asked if I wanted to meet again in the morning and I told her I did.

It was a pretty good day.

The only problem I'm having is that I really want to wear something cute for her tomorrow but I kind of wore my only cute outfit today.
>>
File: 1451958021811.jpg (173KB, 597x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1451958021811.jpg
173KB, 597x1200px
>>5907115
Partner and I both own property, including the house we live in.
>>
>>5907138
Once in high school I had to squeeze past this girl on my way to a friend's locker. Instead of facing the opposite direction, we went boobs-to-boobs and I swear her nip rubbed mine and I lost it there for a second.
>>
Both of the girls I've been with have had sub-par boobs, so that kind of sucked. I have pretty good boobs though, so I've got access whenever I want really.
>>
>>5907191
Define good boobs.
>>
>tfw no older lesbian psychiatrist to give me corrective therapy to turn me from bislut into being a full lesbian
>>
>>5907205
Uh in America sizes it'd be a 36DD. They don't sag.. I don't know how else to describe boobs haha
I dunno, I just like 'em.
>>
>>5907294
32 triple D here, please be my gf.
>>
Does anyone here read Always Human? I want more comics like that. I've also read Their Story but not much else.
>>
>>5907294
>>5907304

met this one girl with DD cups. Or at least, she said she had DD cups. Looking at her chest I was thinking

>man, that's a lot smaller than I thought DDs would be
>anime DD boobs are so much bigger...
>>
>>5907312
I read Their Story but haven't read Always Human.

Have you tried Idolon? It's slow, but it seems to promise something exciting. Artist is a bit sloppy on the art sometimes.
>>
>>5907318
If you wear sizes that actually fit you'd be suprised by how far cup sizes go. My tits are like slightly larger than average and i'm an F-cup.
>>
>>5907139
I don't really care about boobs at all. She could be the pettan chairman of the Bitty Titty Committee and as long as she had some cute butt to squeeze I wouldn't even miss anything.
>>
>>5907150
Time to buy a new outfit, then.
>>
>>5907312
Always Human doesn't do angst well enough. It's got too much weird drama to be fluffy, and it's not playing drama straight and heavy enough to be engaging. So it's just kind of forced and lame. I wish I had feather hair, though. I enjoy sci-fi impossible mixed all in my yuri.
>>
>>5907330
This, and regular stores are really reluctant to keep sizes past DD, and so will fit you to fit their bras. Getting fit at a boutique and buying through specialty stores is really the best way to go for proper bras. I weep whenever I see a VS model with her tits crammed into a poorly fit bra
>>
>had two straight friends
>suddenly discover that theyve both spent the weekend toegther and are now a couple, both came out at the same time

Straight girls finding other straight girls and getting into relationships, what the fuck man this isnt fair at ALL.
>>
>>5907423
That's H O T.
>>
>>5907423
>straight friends would rather be gay with each other than with you
You should strangle them, I would be pissed
>>
File: 8479844.jpg (111KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
8479844.jpg
111KB, 540x720px
>>5907437

Well I guess, and it's really cute and sweet but holy fuck this isnt fair.

They're talking on normiebook about how theyre ridiculously in love and my god, its just making me feel even more lonely than i already did.
>>
>>5907444
Just like those fever dreams I had when I was dying last year! Spoopy, but also adorabloopy.
>>
>Find old prom pictures of me and my ex
>Find pictures from our first date
>Find pictures of her mom that passed away a few years ago

Woo boy this emotional rollercoaster. I can't believe this old camera still works.
>>
>>5907115
just some farm land.
>>
>>5907444
Wait are they actually in a relationship or is it like how straight girls upload pics of themselves kissing and are in a relationship on facebook but really aren't actually in a relationship or eating each others pussy at all?
>>
>>5907493

Nope, theyre in a relationship. Full on, proper relationship.
>>
File: 1398681098597.png (30KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1398681098597.png
30KB, 200x200px
Hey LesGen, I'm feeling pretty bad tonight. I can't connect with any girl out there. They and I just don't seem to get along. It seems like every girl is operating on a surface level - which is hard for me to read, and that there are very few girls who will speak from a place of honesty from the get-go. I know this is just my autism. I know it.

So I look for the quiet and reserved ones such as myself, but what I discover is that it seems that every girl who likes girls around 18-21 gets their entire worldview from bastardized ideologies from tumblr. I know, I know - I'm probably the asshole.

Even so, I'm lonely. I would date even a bisexual girl mean it someone who could tolerate me.

The worst part of this is that I never see any of y'all express similar concerns, which makes me think that I really am the only one.

Some of you, please give me hope. What are your GFs like?
>>
>>5907502
>What are your GFs like?
Non-existent
>>
>>5907240
That sounds like a hot roleplay. Do you have snapchat?
>>
>>5907514
You've never had a GF?
>>
>>5907502
She has a Tumblr blog and is really sweet and understanding about everything. Not even fake understanding -- I've lived through that before. She just "Gets It." I can be who I really am with her, which is actually a lot more fragile and loving than I pretend to be in this shithole.

She has black hair, and eyes so dark they might as well be called black too. Her lips are small but the shape of her mouth is so pretty, and her teeth are perfect when she smiles. She likes to bite me. I like it when she does. I know that it's being the daughter of immigrants, growing up poor, dealing with depression that makes her so empathetic and relatable. She's a genuine person. A lot of the world honestly seems to be conspiring to shit on her, and it's amazing how she slogs through it all anyway and stays strong. I want to be her refuge. She's already mine.
>>
>>5907318
Cup size varies with band size.
>>
>>5907502
Hey anon. Let me give you some honest advice. I don't mean rude when I say any of this-- and you're 100% in the right to disagree with me on these points I'm about to point out.

>I would date even a bisexual girl mean it someone who could tolerate me.

There is nothing wrong with dating a bi girl or a bi girl being a bi girl. Yes, there are some women that will date women until the 'right man' come along. However, there also exist women who are actually bi and like both genders and won't be using you as a prop.

>what I discover is that it seems that every girl who likes girls around 18-21 gets their entire worldview from bastardized ideologies from tumblr.

You're looking in the wrong places, anon. I have, however, noticed a growing trend of women like this online so I can understand the resentment. Have you looked at girls over the age of 21? Honestly, I feel a good cut off point for anyone in their 20s is 29/30. Personally, I would say not to go for anyone past 30 unless it's closer to your own age. While a large age gap isn't necessarily an issue, I've learned that it could be an indication of some pretty jarring red flags. Someone with 10~20 years of more life experience of you has vastly different expectations of what they desire from you when you may not feel the same. However, assuming you're 20, someone around the age of 25 isn't going to be like this. Not at badly, at least. There's no shame in upping your age gap a little so long as you're not going crazy with it.

>The worst part of this is that I never see any of y'all express similar concerns, which makes me think that I really am the only one.

Sweetheart, this is the one thing I can say with absolute certainty: You're not.
>>
File: 1398756109283.jpg (70KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
1398756109283.jpg
70KB, 600x720px
>>5907541
>There is nothing wrong with dating a bi girl or a bi girl being a bi girl. Yes, there are some women that will date women until the 'right man' come along. However, there also exist women who are actually bi and like both genders and won't be using you as a prop.
Oh goodness I know. I include bi girls in my search for women. I'm just weak and use the biphobia meme to fit in. I hate bicurious girls/bi girls waiting for the right man.I understand there are fortunate exceptions to this archetype. At my age (19) it's just so hard to find genuine ones.
>You're looking in the wrong places, anon.
I seriously feel trapped. I don't see where I could possibly meet women.

At least I'm not alone. Thank you for being so nice to me. You could have just as easily have torn me to shreds.
>>
>>5907524
No, that would require me to be less of an autist. How the fuck do you even meet girls?
>>
File: Sdfsofsdfs.jpg (58KB, 620x655px) Image search: [Google]
Sdfsofsdfs.jpg
58KB, 620x655px
>>5907595
What would I have gained from tearing you to shreds? I used to be in a similar situation as you. I most likely still am. Anxiety tells me the other shoe will drop soon and I will quickly be torn from the rose-tinted glasses I've been viewing my ex with. I wouldn't be devastated if someone tore me apart online, no-- but I certainly wouldn't be very pleased with the results. So, golden rule and all that.

Do you get outside often? I do mean that rudely. I used to work third shift twelve hour shifts where I'd only talk to people coming into the plant for five seconds every day. (I work as a security guard.) So social interaction was at an all time low before I returned to college. It's a struggle to meet new people if you don't step outside of your comfort zone. I'm not saying go to clubs or anything like that. (I'm assuming you're not the kind to go for those types of places, from what I've read so far.) I'm saying go to the library more. Go to bookstores. Go to coffee shops. Quiet, calm places. Strike up innocent conversation. Don't /look/ for something more than friends and you'll be surprised with what you find.

And don't worry, anon. I know you probably hear it all the time-- but you're 19, there's still plenty of time. I know it seems like you're missing out on a lot now-- but when you meet a special grill it'll feel all that much more special.
>>
>>5907620
>I do mean that rudely.
I don't* mean that rudely.

Wowowow. I haven't slept today fuck

>TFW trying to be guiding hand and you fuck up really bad

Fugfugfug
>>
I finish reading cute yuri and you niggers darken my world again with your depressing 3DPD problems.

God dammit.
>>
>>5907294
That's good. w2c
>>
Ugh. All these feels hurt my head. Let's talk about sex. What pubic hair style do you prefer? I personally like a small patch of hair above the "business area" as long as it's washed but shaven is always welcomed too.
>>
>>5907765
Hairy as fuck to little hair is good, but not completely shaved, as it looks ugly most of the time.
>>
>>5907765
As long as it's clean hair idgaf though I keep full shave. I lazer burned much of the bikini line and every time around spring I get this urge to just say fuck it and get it all done. Only thing that keeps me is the pain and cost of having to get it professional cause I'm too scared to fuck up doing that area myself. Also girls have said they like more hair though current girlfriend waxes so idk.

It's not like it's much to shave and it's just habit so whatever. But then I think I might as well since I'm gonna go bald down there anyway by menopause so what's the wait.

It's just cleaner full shaved on myself. Don't have to worry about blood clumping bullshit. I can tell it's clean just by looking. Feels sexier. Eh.
>>
File: 1451062880345.png (16KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1451062880345.png
16KB, 200x200px
>>5907294
>>5907304
>>5907318

>tfw 36B
>>
>>5907294
>>5907330
>>5907304
More proof that lesgen has zero cis women here, just men projecting their fantasies of what they think perfect women should look like.
>>
File: 1452535109586.gif (2MB, 297x330px) Image search: [Google]
1452535109586.gif
2MB, 297x330px
>>5907869
D isn't as big as you think ya gayfag. Now if bitches were saying E and such shit it'd be some big ol titties.
>>
File: photo_2016-03-23_00-40-08.jpg (163KB, 791x789px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-03-23_00-40-08.jpg
163KB, 791x789px
>>5907869
But remember, AGP is totally not a thing and you should respect them as Real Lesbians™
>>
File: 1450963255091.jpg (282KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1450963255091.jpg
282KB, 1920x1200px
>>5907779
Agreed!!!! It's what I grew up with. Fuck, I'll even go out with women with under arm & body hair. My ideal partner has a thick vellus hair pelt all over.
>>
File: 1416443806386.jpg (134KB, 450x533px) Image search: [Google]
1416443806386.jpg
134KB, 450x533px
>>5907929
That woman looks delicious.
>>
>>5907929
That's one of the things I find unattractive about blondes, they got light hair everywhere it kinda irks me.
>>
>>5907946
Everybody's got light hair everywhere though.
>>
File: 1458549496274.jpg (102KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458549496274.jpg
102KB, 540x720px
Hey don't forget the skype group: [email protected]
>>
>>5907955
But it's more prominent, more visible, thicker, i dunno blondes were never my type anyway. I have yet to be attracted to a blonde.
>>
Can I get some advice? I'm currently trying to transform from an awkward dyke into a cute stealth femme. my progress is as follows:
[20% ] grow out hair
[50%] Learn makeup skills
[50%] get fashionable clothes
[50%] get fit
[100%] be less angry and depressed
[100%] harder working at college
[20%] Be better at art, guitar, etc.

Most of this stuff takes time. Is there anything I could fix in the short term that would make me less terrible? What is usually the #1 thing about stereotypical lesbians that annoys you?
>>
>>5907895
Double Ds are an E you fucking retard. How long have you been a "woman" two days?
>>
>>5908104
It's just self-hatred I feel all the time as a butch who's not into other butches (I'm mostly scared of a gf going ftm or fucking "nonbinary" *shudders*).

I too am trying to become less dykey and more femme to attract women but that shit is hard. I have like no makeup skills. I'm angry all the time, etc.
>>
File: o6LL6lp.jpg (503KB, 1280x1552px) Image search: [Google]
o6LL6lp.jpg
503KB, 1280x1552px
>>5908104
>What is usually the #1 thing about stereotypical lesbians that annoys you?

You've already covered them all tee bee aich. Good on you for recognizing your shortcomings and making an active effort to improve upon them. I genuinely hope you succeed.
>>
>fingered a girl for the first time today

she moaned a lot but didn't cum
I thought I would do to her what I do to myself and it would work, but it didn't

here's to learning, right
>>
>>5908133
Complete story, please.
>>
>>5907765
Let's do a poll about pubic hair
http://strawpoll.me/7159794
>>
>>5907946
>they got light hair everywhere it kinda irks me.
better than dark hair.
>>
>>5908158
>cherrypicking indians
I'm a dark-haired hairy mediterranian girl and not even my legs look like that when unshaved.
>>
>>5908136
We were making out on a private beach, and I haven't been very far before because autism, kissing and hand holding at most

We were all wrapped up in a blanket and she said
>you could do a lot more if you wanted

even my autistic brain could tell that she meant she wanted me to touch her, so I grabbed her chest while we continued to make out

I knew she liked neck kissing, so I slowly led myself from there down to her boobs and sucked her nipples for a while (she seemed to be a fan)

at the end of the night, I was rubbing her thigh while we talked and just slowly worked my way there while nervous enough to be almost shaking

I awkwardly asked if it was ok and rubbed her through her panties for a bit until she said
>it'd probably be better if you went under my panties

slid my hand down in a way that I thought was sexy but was probably just weird
2 fingers in and pressed up
that's usually enough to get me off, but she just seemed to enjoy it so so

later she texted me that she likes it better when someone focuses on 'the entrance' but I don't know what that means to her

barely inside? outside the vagina?
>>
>>5908168
Hot.

>barely inside? outside the vagina?
I think she means barely inside. I haven't fingered myself deeply but just the entrance feels bretty gud.
>>
>>5908168
Ask her next time. Communication and all that.
>>
>>5908117
>>5908117
I know how you feel. Right now I've gone from being a slightly chubby butch to a skinnyish (fit but no muscle definition) chapstick lesbian with weird shaggy hair. I hopefully can put it in a ponytail soonish and throw out my oversized t shirt collection. bleh.

Also just... I can't deal with that genderspecial shit because every remotely cute bitch girl I talk to ends up having something like that going on and I just couldn't date someone like that.
>>
>>5908158
It's only certain ethnicities. There was this white girl who was obsessed with touching my forearms because she was amazed at how smooth and hairless they were.
>>
File: 94ylY01rcbnrpo1_500.jpg (81KB, 500x674px) Image search: [Google]
94ylY01rcbnrpo1_500.jpg
81KB, 500x674px
>>5908189
I know! They/them pronouns especially. Good God, I hope this snowflake train crashes soon. I suppose I'm a "boi" if I were to choose a lesbian "type" to categorize myself as based on my looks - so maybe there is a chance. You seem really cool. Internet beers are on me.
>>
>>5907444
>tfw no flat-faced kitten to love
>>
>>5907525
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
>>
My gf died 3 months ago today.
>>
File: ckjdhhdsds.jpg (250KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ckjdhhdsds.jpg
250KB, 683x1024px
>>5908229
To be honest butch girls are my favorite, but it's hard to find one who's chill. I'm pretty insecure about how I look for that reason... don't want to be lumped in with tumblrinas.
>>
who /trump/ here?
I want to see someone like bernie in office down the line, but the recent attacks in belgium have made me realize whats really important. i will not watch my country cuck itself to death.
>>
File: 1454324457020.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1454324457020.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
>>5908262
tfw no /pol/ girlfriend
>>
>>5908262
Just finished teaching my niece the proper response to anything she hears at school that she dislikes
>"BUILD. THAT. WALL."
>>
>>5908258
I'm sorry to hear that anon.
>>
>>5908272
I wanna build a wall around your clitoris
>>
>>5908258
I'm sorry to hear that, anon, what was she like and how long were you together?
>>
>>5908259
Huh. IME butch women tend to be the most chill, especially if they're older. The exceptions being any butch with bright dyed hair. Those ones are cray.
>>
>>5908291
they legitimately scare me.
>>
>>5908291
the only issue would be that I'm shy, in college and surrounded by youngish snowflakes
>>
>>5908262
Build that wall!
>>
I saw a bigfoot tonight while I was hanging out with some friends after dark.
>>
>>5908262
I don't like the religious stuff. I don't like the anit-gay pandering.

I don't think he's racist (that's a false accusation).

I'm a blue collar worker. I like his immigration and trade policy. I acknowledge that the economy will suffer with fewer immigrants and less free trade. I would accept slowed economic growth if it's combined with a shortage of labor. I don't have a 401K, so a labor shortage is what is best for me.
>>
>tfw A-cup
>can't really crab my own breasts.
>>
File: 1455160230405.jpg (52KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
1455160230405.jpg
52KB, 620x388px
I was playing Would You Rather. I said that I'd rather have sex with a conventionally attractive 20smthing year old man than a conventionally unattractive 99 year old woman. Is my GOLDSTAR status invalid now?
>>
File: 1211672997466.jpg (150KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1211672997466.jpg
150KB, 800x600px
>>5908374
>>
>>5908376
If a 99 year old woman is conventionally attractive, she doesn't look 99 though.

>>5908374
>tfw AA-cup
>got implants
>I can now crab my own breasts.
>>
>>5908374
you aren't supposed to crab your own breasts. that's what gfs are for.
>>
>>5908389
I'm wasting my life with my studies, I have no time for partying. Except today because I have a flu and I feel like dying. But a gf would be nice to have.
>>
>>5908397
>I'm wasting my life with my studies, I have no time for partying.
Do you care about your future or having fun for a few hours? Priorities.
>>
>>5908360
I don't get it. American wins when there i a steady flow of working immigrants coming. Get better skills and be more productive employee in your industry.

Besides, Europe is getting too many refugees. Little to none of them speak local languages and even English is too much to ask for. They really have no skills so governments must educate them to work even in menial tasks.
>>
>>5908399
Yeah but I know the cold hard fact about uni dating. This is probably the best chance for me to get an intelligent and "normal" gf. What's the good of studying is you fail in the relationship department?
>>
>>5908402
Again, having a future. I'm in the same situation, but it's not worth sacrificing your studies for in my opinion. Also it sounds completely fake coming from someone like me who doesn't socialize much, but if you're in a classroom environment, you get plenty of opportunities at meeting people.
>>
>>5908374
I know that feel.

>tfw 14-year-old you actually thought you would grow boobs

lel

>tfw 14-year-old you also thought acne would disappear by the end of puberty

maximum kek
>>
>>5908381
I've never heard of a [cis] lesbian getting breast implants
>>
>>5908418
I look better with them because of my frame. Simple enough reason to get em.
>>
>>5908412
I tried to use Tinder once but it failed spectacularly. Long story short, met this one qt. femme and we talk a lot. We even had sex once and life is pretty good. I even smiled in class afterwards.

Then I met her with her boyfriend. She tried to explain me that she still wanted to be fwb's but I didn't buy it. Dumbed all contact with her immediately afterwards.
>>
>>5908414
I never had acne, but I was always the one with small chest. I kinda like them even though they're small, but I have huge insecurities with them when it comes to dating.
>>
>>5908435
Have you ever groped a woman with large breasts? How do they feel different from yours? I heard women usually have to re-do boob implants after a few decades, is that something you considered? Can they pop?

You have like maximum potential to be a boob expert here.
>>
>>5908414
I had 36cs at 14 and people used to make fun of me in gym glass trying to run with them.
>>
>>5908436
Fuck, that's something you tell people before getting involved with them... To be fair, Tinder is usually understood to be a hookup app. Still though, that's a dick move, she should've told you.

>>5908449
>Have you ever groped a woman with large breasts? How do they feel different from yours?
No, sadly. I'd want to know if there's a significant difference though because texture was one of my biggest concerns going in. They feel pretty much the same as any mass of soft tissue though. Soft at first, then resistance as you put more pressure. Apparently gel implants have a more natural feel to them, but that's only if you don't really have any breast tissue covering the implant. I had enough that the surgeon said it wouldn't matter. If gel was the same price I'd have gone for that just to be sure, but they're more expensive.

>I heard women usually have to re-do boob implants after a few decades, is that something you considered?
Nobody really knows how long modern implants last. If it's any indication though, I have a great aunt who's had them for several decades. Some women might get them re-done eventually, but it's definitely not something that happens for everyone. Wasn't a huge concern of mine going in, to be perfectly honest.

>Can they pop?
Yup. If they do though mine are saline, so the water will be absorbed by my body within 24 hours, so aside from looking weird until I get a replacement there'd be no danger.

>You have like maximum potential to be a boob expert here.
It's a noble cause. I'll make sure to study them extensively. In all seriousness though, I sometimes get worried like "what if I meet a girl and she's weirded out by implants" or something, but honestly I just didn't like the way I looked with a nearly flat chest (despite not finding it unattractive on other girls at all), so meh.

Damn, long comment.
>>
>>5908484
Yeah, kids are such assholes about this sort of stuff. But hey, they were probably also jelly.
>>
>>5908490
>Have you ever groped a woman with large breasts? How do they feel different from yours?
Heavy.
>>
>>5908490
Thanks!

Oh, oh last question but this is a big one. Do they affect your nipple feel at all? I would be so terrified about that. Same reason I'll never get a qt nipple piercing.
>>
>>5908512
They're still sensitive, but I can feel that there's been some nerve damage. It sucks, but it should come back eventually. It can take months though; nerves take a long time to heal and I haven't had mine for very long.
>>
>>5908512
Nipple piercings are not that bad, unless it gets really cold.
>>
File: 1296376178830-1.jpg (12KB, 241x230px) Image search: [Google]
1296376178830-1.jpg
12KB, 241x230px
>>5908259
>>5908308
Original anon offering to buy you a beer. Well you sound like my type of person. It's hard to find lesbians who don't buy into that crap. Would you consider adding me on skype?
>>
Do any of you hold out this faint hope that one day you'll just out of nowhere realize you're attracted to men and then it will be so obvious and you'll feel silly that you were ever any other way and then everything will finally be the way it should be.
>>
>>5908644
Nope.
I got over internalized homophobia a while ago, and besides, I need my boob pillows.
>>
>>5908649
>I got over internalized homophobia a while ago
How did you do it?
>>
>>5908655
Time, basically. My life isn't even that different, but I think with enough time, everything basically settles into the right place.
>>
>>5908280
There's already an impenetrable fortress around it, its called my personality. ;_;

>>5908644
That sounds like a nightmare to me. Like I'll wake up and be my sister, a dumb straight girl trapped in a marriage that makes me a horrible person, a ruined body, and no future prospects except another ipad puzzle app to spend $40 on while I gain 25 pounds and give my life to a parasite offspring.
>>
>>5908668
>ruined body
Can this meme end already?
>>
>tfw it's almost 5am and you are laying in bed, unable to sleep, watching a show from your childhood crying and wondering when it all went to hell
>>
>>5908754
How old are you?
>>
>>5908758
I'm in my late 20's
>>
>>5908760
I know that feel, pretty much.
What's your life like?
>>
>>5908754
That's exactly what I did last night. Still in love with a straight girl I was at school with. I'm 28 now and don't think ill ever find anyone that makes me feel the same way
>>
>>5908763
Really it's not bad, but there's this void that nothing seems to fill. No purpose, no motivation, no goals... all those things that come along with a severe depression.

>>5908767
That sucks, I've also had feels for straight girls. I actually found out that my HS crush married some dude last year, Haven't seen her in over a decade, but it still make me feel weird.
>>
>>5908767
Also 28, and gave up on finding someone one day.
My collegues are all in a relationship and/or with kids, and the few who are still single are men who only want a hole to put their dick in. Not to mention all my relations are straight and lesbians don't seem to exist in their friends circles.
On the bright side, I met a few lesbians couples while going back home and one of them stared at me intensely. On the dark side they were all fat and two of them were your butch stereotype. Oh well.
>>
>>5908767
I'd probably still have feels for my first big crush in 10th grade, 9 years ago, if it weren't for finding her facebook and realizing how much of my crush was based in fantasy and not even who she really was IRL.
>>
>>5908789
I should probably do that but I feel that if I look her up it'll only make me sadder.

>>5908783
Yeah I know the feeling. There are a couple of guys who are persistent in trying to fuck me no matter how much I tell them why it isn't happening. Most of the lesbians I meet seem to be butch as well and that just isn't attractive to me.
>>
>>5908401
>I don't get it. American wins when there i a steady flow of working immigrants coming. Get better skills and be more productive employee in your industry.

Unemployment among minority "youth" (young adults) is huge. America should be looking to employ those people, not bring people in from other countries. It's not America's job to provide a "better home" for people from other countries... it's priority should be helping its own citizens advance.
>>
Also late 20s and wondering where everything became this motivation-less pit of apathy. As well as the fact that I keep fucking up what relationships I get into by being still not over a girl I loved years ago.

We should start a club
>>
>>5908831
We've already started a club.

It's called 4chan.
>>
>>5908806
The last girl I fell in love with was straight and one of my collegues, and fucked me up. This was 4 years ago and meanwhile she went in another city to work, but now she's back in my company and I don't feel anything. Sure, she's prettier than before but I don't know. I think I became pretty much insensitive with relationships; I don't care anymore. Now I'd like if she stopped staring at me everytime she's outside.
>>
>>5908837
Fair point.

Jesus I've spent a decade of my life on this fucking site.
>>
>>5908841
Shit, and it still hasn't gotten old?
I can't do more than five years max on any given site before it starts to become awfully old and predictable.
>>
>>5908851
I guess it has to some extent but at the same time it just makes other communities look retarded with their constant bullshit and personality cults around 'important' members.
>>
>>5908831
Isn't late twenties the moment when you consume one bottle of wine per day and accept the fact that you'll never be anything other than a loser?
>>
>>5908840
It's like the heart grows numb and cold with time. I remember when I was younger having crushes on girls and being all excited about the most stupid things (omg she sat next to me at lunch or wow her hair smells like heaven...) and always with bitches that were wrong but oh so tempting.

Now it's like I can't find it in me to care or if I do there's always a level of suspicion and paranoia, as well as disbelief. The idea that a nice, cute girl might be interested in me is so foreign that even if it were to happen I'd fuck it up trying to prove it's all a lie and life is shit.

I don't even care anymore. I'll probably just OD or something on my own, in front of my computer. You guys are probably the closest thing to a friend I have. Maybe I should just kill myself.
>>
>>5908857
I drank two bottles of wine last night and wondered where my life was going.

23, graduate trying to get a job in publishing but I don't think I have any kind of impressive qualifications. I've got a degree and that's about it, no experience or portfolio.
>>
>>5908857
>>5908859
Lots of people on /lesgen seem like they're not the worst NEETs in existence. Some actually seem to have careers. On the other hand some sound like eternal losers who missed their chances in life.
>>
>>5908863
Mirroring the anon above you I already have a job in publishing, and it's okay.jpg
But my god, I spend all my days in this apathetic place that isn't actually misery because most of the time I just don't care enough to be miserable.
I do work, I drink wine, I fuck around on the Internet and then I sleep and miss the ex who treated me like shit and disappeared, and I have no idea why I'm not over her.
Then I wake up the next day and do it again
>>
>>5908858
I think what put the final nail on the coffin is my only girl friend, straight with a boyfriend, who came at my home for a week-end last november. She was already ambiguous before and I understood she wanted to "experiment", except I'm not a fucking sex toy. I didn't do anything and I've got no news since.
But yeah, that's pretty much how I feel too, except for the suicide part. I love life too much and got too much things to learn and see to kill myself. I'll probably be alone all my life, so be it, but I'll be sure to do everything I want before I kick the bucket. You need to live for you, and not for the others.
>>
>hate the way my body smells
>hate myself in general
>taking shower
>see roommate's panties on bathroom floor
>grab them and smell them because I am fucking disgusting
>they smell good
>next day
>same thing happens, see panties on floor after shower, smell them
>they smell good
>realize they're my panties
>suddenly they smell fucking disgusting and i hate myself

am I a fake lesbian

also

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>5908863
I'm almost a NEET at the moment but I really don't want to stay here. My problem is more that I just don't know how to get the ball rolling. I feel like I'm wasting a lot of my time doing nothing but drinking too much, browsing the internet and watching literally hours of porn almost just for the background noise.

I'm going to start cold calling places just to see if I can an unpaid internship, if I'm lucky.
>>
>>5908104
https://youtu.be/icAxIlz6kbM
https://youtu.be/LBYvLmGDMHk

Learn some gypsy jazz, I bet girls love that stuff
>>
>>5908869
How'd you get into publishing? I'm trying to think of how to write a resume that'll make me more attractive. I did creative writing, scriptwriting, journalism and some history at uni, if that helps. I'm also considering either the screen academy or a masters degree.
>>
>>5908891
Basically I got into it via proofreading and editing. Did it freelance a while and then when I had some good shit under my belt, started looking for more regular employment.
I expect I lucked out a bit, but that's how I got in.

Thinn is I used to love this stuff but more and more the constant apathy is making me want to just call it quits and leave. To do what I have no idea.

With all of those though you should look pretty promising - I just had creative writing and basic lit
>>
>>5908859
Fake it until you make it.
Even if you have shitty credentials, act like you're the shit and any company would be lucky to have you.
Women are infamous for having issues with confidence and self-respect and I think it really holds us back.
>>
>>5908917
Alright thanks. There are only two actual trade publishers in my city so if they reject me I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Might just try get into copywriting for some marketing firm or something.

>>5908920
I think I'm pretty good at fake confidence and if I have to bullshit my way through an interview then I can, its more about getting to the interview stage.
>>
>>5908917
What kinds of things did you edit?
>>
>>5908882
It's going to be too late if there's a long, unexplained gap in your CV. So for the love of lesbian goddesses please get yourself together.
>>
File: 1401569573374.jpg (162KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1401569573374.jpg
162KB, 708x1000px
>>5909003
I graduated end of last year and most of January and February I was at basic training, so there's no gap... yet. If they ask it I'll explain I've been busy with other things that probably wouldn't appear on a resume. I was also going to volunteer at a sci-fi/fantasy convention but missed the initial call.
>>
How big of a gap is considered a "long" gap anyway?
>>
>>5908104
Learn to dance!
Music selection.

>>5908112
Different measurement systems. In some it goes D DD DDD E EE F FF, yeah weird.
>>
>>5908963
Yeah I'm lucky in that there's a lot around here, but even then I'm at a small one.
Either way, I wish you the beatbox luck with it!

>>5908968
A few novels and a bunch of academic stuff, basically.
>>
>>5909053
Depends about many things. Perhaps the most important thing is how well you can explain it if the employer ask for it in the interview.
>>5909035
I still suggest applying at least for the entry level jobs if your own field isn't hiring.
>>
>>5908644
I think I sort of have it, but it's more like "what the fuck is happenning why am I aroused by people of my gender? It used to be so obvious that I was straight (It wasn't actually)".
You'd like to become straight though?
Because I'm completely gay and would definitely agree to become a bislut if I could, however becoming straight would be the worst thing happening to me I think.
>>
>>5909088
You'll end up as a breeder eventually. Stop breaking lesbian hearts and go back to suck penis.
>>
>>5908872
Why are you persuaded you're made out of poop?
Being a lesbian means having superpower when will the world realise?
>>
>>5909093
>you'l end up as a breeder
Tbh that scares the fuck out of me.
That's why I decided: if I become bi, I'll be a political lesbian.
>>
>>5909093
And I never sucked dicks, nor did anything with a dickhuman, I just thought I was attracted to boys, until I felt attraction for girls and understodd what attraction was.
>>
>>5909103
Punishment is the fact that when you hit the late 40's you have shitty husband with a beer belly, few parasite kids and mundane life. Husband does nothing but drink beer. Kids are little assholes and you also have to deal with their hobbies. The hobby circle parents are perhaps the worst of them all because everyones little fucker is so unique snowflake.

Then you remember the sweet girl love and you cry yourself to sleep every night.
>>
>>5909110
Kek.
The thing is that if I become bi, men won't be as disgusting and annoying as I think they are now, it won't hurt as much when I'll see them sexually abuse the straight girl I'm passionately in love with.
>>
>>5909123
I don't know whether to slap you or kiss you while pushing you against a wall.
>>
File: crey.gif (937KB, 500x292px) Image search: [Google]
crey.gif
937KB, 500x292px
>>5909110
N-n-no...more...boob....pillows?
>>
>>5909129
Sorry kohai, no more boob pillows.
>>
File: 1409683063928.gif (526KB, 570x496px) Image search: [Google]
1409683063928.gif
526KB, 570x496px
>>5909123
>ffm threesome
>anything male related
>>
>>5909082
Yeah, I have to start getting a career started. What I really want is to be an author but that seems like a stretch goal at the moment and I need something that actually pays.
>>
>>5909126
>>5909145
But you know I'm right.
If we were bi men would be one less enemy.
How do I become bi without being sexually attracted to them plz
>>
>>5909157
You just go meet a man and sleep with him, most of them are just waiting for it. Too bad you'll feel like shit after and hate every minute of it if you're an actual lesbian.
>>
>>5909157
Transition to become a man.
Then, men won't be annoying anymore and you'll magically turn hetero.
>>
File: seriously tho.jpg (33KB, 750x476px) Image search: [Google]
seriously tho.jpg
33KB, 750x476px
>>5909035
Everybody hates you
>>
>>5909170
That's a good idea, but I'm only turned by girl on girl stuff, I mean, me acting like a man in front of a girl isn't that arousing anymore. If I transition I'll lose this.
>>
>>5909174
Be an FTM who likes girls but also presents as feminine and uses she/her pronouns.
I knew someone like that
>>
>>5909174
Don't worry, if you're less than 25 you've got 90% to actually like the dick and end up with a man.
>>
>>5909181
You mean I take testosterone but dress like a girl or I change nothing at all but call myself a man?
>>
>>5908122
unf!!
She reminds me of a girl I knew in hs. Only thing off is the eye colour.

>>5908168
Communication is key. find out what she likes and dislikes. Also what she expects out of it. Some girls rarely ever orgasm, but still love sex. I'm very hard to get to orgasm in an unfamiliar situation or with somebody new, but I still enjoy the sex. Ask what she likes and dislikes. Keeping a smooth rhythm also counts. I try to maintain the same rhythm when I change strokes, etc. I'll even do two or three different rhythms. One with my mouth, and similar or different with my hands.
>>
Post detailed sex stories plz.
>>
>>5909183
I know a bisexual girl irl and I'm not out.
On a scale from 1 to 10, how bad of an idea would it be to ask her what's the bi experience like?
>>
>>5909202
Bis self-victimize all the time so she'll probably just whine about how oppressed she is.
>>
>>5909210
She's not like that, I don't think, like, her hair aren't dyed.
Though she looks straight as fuck but apparently is going out with a girl currently.
I don't even know what I'm expecting, I just want to stop hating on dickhuman.
>>
>>5909217
Go suck a dick already, for fuck's sake. You'll be like those straight girls who don't like having sex with their boyfriend but deal with it because it's "normal".
>>
>>5909217
Oh man, you're one of the autistic ones, aren't you?

I thought you wanted a more accepted life, but you just have this weird idea that you have to want to fuck someone to not hate them.
>>
>>5909217
Oh man, you're one of the autistic ones, aren't you?

I thought you wanted a more accepted life, but you just think that you have to want to fuck someone in order to not hate them.
>>
>>5909236
I don't see any other way, do you?
Why do we hate men = because we think they're ugly, stupid, heartless, disgusting, or whatever and so on, no way to like them but by being sexually attracted to them.
>>
>>5909369
I....don't think that's how it works.

I mean, I'm sexually attracted to Sarah Palin but I still don't *like* her.

>tfw got over my hate of boys when they turned 23 and started to grow up

>tfw still not any sexual attraction
>>
>>5909377
>got over my hate of boys
How did it go?
You woke up one morning and errthing was gone?
>>
>>5909408
Lol no.
Nothing works that way.

Guys aren't that bad by the time they've finished puberty, graduated college, and been working a few years. But if you're 20 and your social pool is filled with college/teen boys, it's normal to hate them, because they suck.
>>
>>5909369
You're retarded, right? Or a troll, to say that lesbians hate men. What's next, we're lesbians because we hate men and not because we like women? I don't hate men, I just don't care about them. Plus some of them are really great. Now fuck off.
>>
>>5909427
>lesbians hate men
How about read the post I was answering to.
I was talking to the one that did, so, I don't know, chill.
>>
>>5909425
That's the reason so many straight girls go for older guys: they're more mature. Young men have testicles instead of brains.
>>
>>5909449
Pretty much all of them until they turn 50, then it gets reduced to 30% that have brain and 70% that can still get their dick up.
>>
>>5909475
Well I want to women in my life. One older to provide for me during my education and a younger one to be my sex slave.
>>
>>5909489
>tfw no older gf to take you as her sex slave and let you be a NEET on 4chins all day
>>
My gf posted a picture of us having sex from Halloween last year on her tumblr and I just found out about it last night.

I asked her to delete it and she did and she said she asked me at the time if she could put it up and I had apparently said yes but I was pretty drunk on Halloween so I don't really remember.

Is it unreasonable that I'm still pretty mad about it?

She is just mad that I don't read her stuff as often as she thought.
>>
>>5909534
define older

also what are your qualifications for sexual slavery?
>>
>>5909539
>gf
>on tumblr

Dump her.

No seriously though, think about it. She probably took a photo of you both in the middle of sex just for the purpose of attention-whoring on tumblr with it later. That's trashy level 1,000+, babe.
>>
>>5909539
So you're mad she violated your privacy and she's mad you don't give her enough attention?

Nah sounds like trash.
>>
File: 1399556899702.jpg (119KB, 426x387px) Image search: [Google]
1399556899702.jpg
119KB, 426x387px
>>5909539
>posting a photo of you having sex so everyone can see and fap to it
What a great girlfriend you have.
>>
>>5909544
Older than me, so like......25+ but preferably 30+

My qualifications are that I'm a pure goldstar cis 100% lesbian femme, and thin and easily molded to your tastes. I love to cuddle and I'm open to anything but butt stuff.
>>
>>5909544
Older being a woman in her 30's.

Sex slave should be girly femme who is always in the mood. My biggest kink is soft bdsm with silky laces and lingerie, so that is a must. Then again sometimes I'm all up for more hardcore stuff with hitting, whipping and punching. So it depends.

Also I love cuddling and kissing above everything so that is included in the package.
>>
>>5909369
Actually I hate men. I've had enough bullshit with all the lad culture in existence. I hate every single testosterone filled idiot who thinks nothing but alcohol, sports and women. Especially because they have such a low self esteem they have to make up for it with being rude or violent or both.

There's nothing worse than unemployed/shitty working class uneducated man drunk. No restrains, nothing to hold the idiot manifested back. I can't ever fathom how any women would ever marry such an animal who doesn't take care of his health at all.

And yes, there are lots of bullshit women too and yadaydayda. I just hate 90% of all men because of what they are. What they are shows up in their behavior and I wish to have as little as possible interaction with them. Which is quite impossible but I can always dream.
>>
Lesgen, why is the world so horrifying sometimes? The Brussels attacks. That place is such a symbol
Of western values, and they attacked it. I'm heartbroken girls.
>>
>>5909566
You sound nice but I'm only 23.

I've wanted to get with an older woman every since I started my aching crush on my year 10 English teacher. She was the one who confirmed to me I was gay because holy shit did she star in a lot of bedroom fantasies.
>>
>>5909615
Alas.

8th grade AP History teacher for me.
Well, she was one of two.
>>
>>5909614
Because Islam and Western values cannot coexist. Salahadin died hundreds of years ago and Mongols sacked Baghdad. It's just impossible for Western values and Desert morality to coexist. Even the hardcore Christianity is unsuitable to live with liberalism, no to mention Islam.

Also Europe has always been the continent with most warfare. Nothing new actually.

Besides, ISIS has already won. Europe cannot do anything because what they could? Shovel their heads up their arseholes and pretend problems go away when you don't think about them? Or house few million refugees who don't even speak English, much less any local language. They have no qualifications, no suitable working experience and so on. Letting them in is one thing, integrating them is another story that will go on for decades if not longer. Considering the Muslim enclaves and neighborhoods in Europe as example, there's shitload of work to do. Europeans also have a childish fate in the omnipotence of their government and state. So Europe is ruined with few bombs and Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi is just laughing.
>>
>>5909626
There was a Reconquista before and there can be another.
>>
File: shitheads.jpg (8KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
shitheads.jpg
8KB, 320x180px
>>5909614
I''m glad I'm not a middle-eastern looking dude right now tbqh famiglia
>>
>>5909634
Really? No there won't. Europe is a lost cause. Of course there won't be a Caliphate but shitload of Muslims trying to make Europe more Islamistic.
>>
>>5909626
>Europeans also have a childish fate in the omnipotence of their government and state
Europe is not a country. What we need is to kill this stupid Schengen space, and if the Britbongs vote for the Brexit the Europe concept will fall apart but that'll probably be for the best. That way the countries will finally be able to do what they want, without the shitty technocracy and Merkel to tell them what to do.
>>
>>5909645
Europe is in that mess together because the Union keeps them together. But yeah, Europe would be better without the Union today.
>>
Are these Europeans talking like this about Europe or nah
>>
>>5909651
The east already said a big "fuck you" to the Union. Greece is kill, and the England will probably go away too. European Union is already dead, but it doesn't know yet.
>>
File: 1455768609552.gif (1MB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1455768609552.gif
1MB, 150x150px
>>5909566
>>5909598
Well, I'm in my 30s.

>tfw shaping a qt femme into the perfect sex pet
>tfw can't ever enjoy the fruits of my labor, only the labor itself

I'll openly admit that my problem is that I get bored. I love molding someone but when I'm done I feel the urge to just move on to the next one. I doubt it's healthy, and it makes stable relationships pretty hard.

Also
>silky laces and lingerie
I'm super gay in that I love feminine stuff like that which seems like a weird dynamic but whatever. I like dressing up and looking sexy and feminine.
>>
>TFW writing poetry
>TFW no one's ever going to see it
>TFW almost stopped/deleted it because it feels 'too gay'

Why can't I handle expressing any of my feelings?
>>
>>5909679
Post some familia
>>
>>5909679
Express them here!!!!!!
You inspired me to write a haiku!

AMERICA YEAH
WITH A MILLION FUCKING STARS
BRINGING YOUR ASSES FREEDOM

Feel free to snap your fingers in admiration. I may not hear you, but I'm listening.
>>
File: smooch.jpg (20KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
smooch.jpg
20KB, 500x336px
>>5909679
Same, but with drawings, I threw them all.
>>
>>5909676
We should drink wine and see what happens.
>>
>>5909676
>I'm super gay in that I love feminine stuff like that which seems like a weird dynamic but whatever.

Yeah what. That's like the opposite of gay.

Unless you're a dude, in which case...(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
>>
>>5909697
>>5909698
It's too gay.
It doesn't rhyme nor does it follow any sort of set metre.
>>
>>5909731

Iambic pentameter is the only pentameter worth living tbqh famiglia
>>
I think I just overcome my addiction to lesgen. Shit's too depressing and I don't need that right now.
>>
>>5909744
Good luck not coming back. Every time I think I'm done with this place I come back a few months later. I hope you successfully escape.
>>
>>5909744
This place doesn't depress me at all.
Unlike certain other lesbian sites that must not be named.
>>
>>5909744
Peace out lesbro.
>>
>>5909676
>I'm super gay in that I love feminine stuff like that which seems like a weird dynamic but whatever. I like dressing up and looking sexy and feminine.
I think I understand what you mean, I've always been/felt rather masculine in my personnality, look etc, but feminity is so sexy attractive and cool to me that I want to be too despite my inner feelings.
>>
>>5909772
Masculine acting girls that look feminine are my weakness.
>>
>>5909772
Secretly, I believe that all (real, 100%) gays and lesbians are naturally very gender-nonconforming. The gay men that seem masc and the lesbians that present as femme only do it because they think it's hot in other men/women, but it doesn't come naturally at all.
>>
File: 1458756340198.png (577KB, 467x750px) Image search: [Google]
1458756340198.png
577KB, 467x750px
>>5909679
I write short stories but I hardly ever write about my feelings. I don't think my feelings are important. My thoughts are. I'm not particularly smart or insightful, but I try.
I've written some stuff that are obvious metaphors for the Euro migrant crisis and a few other current events.
>>
>>5909802
My feelings aren't important, but sometimes I just need an outlet to express them. So I write, then I delete and I start over again.

I'm not very worldly, though.
>>
>>5909792
Yeah, there was this thread some time ago where there was this gay dude that said that it is a thing amongst feminine gay men to often lift, gain muscle and try to look manly while still acting womanly because this is what they are attracted to; masculinity.
>>
File: 3B4WZSP.jpg (606KB, 2250x3000px) Image search: [Google]
3B4WZSP.jpg
606KB, 2250x3000px
>>5909727
>>5909772
>>5909784
Yeah, that's kind of what I meant. I do a lot of stereotypically masculine stuff, and I kind of feel like men get to decide what is feminine because it's the opposite what women are supposed to traditionally do. I dunno, I've probably got it all twisted.

A part of me always feels weird when I do it, like I'm not allowed to enjoy feminine things and be gay at the same time, but dammit. I'm a total sucker for heels and stockings and lacy lingerie and stuff.
>>
>mfw I'm a straight man and I come here from time to time to find other men and tell them to fuck off, to go kill themselves and how they always want attention etc., like other posters do it
>mfw it's fun as hell
>>
>>5909818
>A part of me always feels weird when I do it
Same.
But there is also another part of me that feels like I'm doing the hottest thing that could ever possibly exist on earth.
>>
>>5909826
Why is Cocoa so shit? She ruined the whole series.
madsyaro.jpeg.exe.ogg.c
>>
>>5909826
you must be very smart
>>
File: 1458497739481.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1458497739481.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>5909826
Cocoa is CUTE
>>
>>5909826
Honorary homo tbqh
>>
>>5909836
In terms of cuteness
Syaro > Mocha > Chino > Chiya > Aoyama > Megu > Rize > Maya > Tippy > Chino's dad >>>>>>> bunny shit >>>>>>>>> Cocoa
>>
My kind of older gf wants me to get a job in her office as her assistant.

I've never had a job before but I'm NEET and a resounding disappointment to my parents so maybe it would be good for me to try.

Does anyone know if it's a bad idea to work for your gf?
>>
File: 1457307845101.jpg (68KB, 459x534px) Image search: [Google]
1457307845101.jpg
68KB, 459x534px
>>5909857
>hating cowfee
>>
>>5909731
I had entire months of university devoted to just reading poetry like that.
I'm sure it's fine, poetry is always supposed to be about emotion.

I mean it's also hella gay, but you wouldn't be here if you were straight
>>
>>5909868
Sounds fishy in the long run but it could be useful to get a feet into the labour market.
>>
>>5909868
If I were you it vwould turn me on way more than it should.
>>
File: Sappho-painting.jpg (57KB, 620x310px) Image search: [Google]
Sappho-painting.jpg
57KB, 620x310px
>>5909731
Post it you dyke.
>>
>>5909873
She's shit, mate.
>>
>>5909881
>mfw people romanticize old shit literally just because it's old
>>
>>5909877
That is kind of what I thought.

Maybe it would make it easier to get work in the future too like when she eventually dumps and fires me.

>>5909879
It does kind of turn me on.

When she told me about it she made it sound hot but I'm too nervous to ask her if it would be like lewd secretary stuff.

When she first brought it up I asked her what kind of stuff I would have to do and listed off a few things and then ended with "basically anything I tell you to" while making a little finger person walk across my leg.

She is a smart person though and likes her job so she probably won't risk it by being lewd.
>>
>>5909901
>Just because it's old

Mother fucker.
Let me fucking tell you.
We revere old literature because it's a window into the past. The cultures, feelings and interests of the people living in that time are written for us to read and understand how far we've come/fallen/stayed the same since ancient times.

Take the desire to live forever. That shit, obviously, goes all the way back to the first thing written down: Mother fucking Gilgamesh. The point of literature isn't to entertain, but to teach morals.

Fuck right off with your
>just because it's old
Bullshit
>>
File: awlawd.gif (1MB, 245x185px) Image search: [Google]
awlawd.gif
1MB, 245x185px
>>5909915
>When she told me about it she made it sound hot
>and then ended with "basically anything I tell you to" while making a little finger person walk across my leg.
This is sincerely what I need in my life right now.
>>
>>5909931
>We revere old literature because it's a window into the past.

So
because it's old
>>
>>5909868
>>5909915

Man how did you get a woman like that as a NEET?
Im jealous as hell
>>
>>5909948
I am more jealous of that anon than any anon in the history of anons.
>>
File: dtamers84.gif (470KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
dtamers84.gif
470KB, 444x250px
>>5909962
fuck you anon you can't just say it's /because/ its old. There's REASONS why...

...yes, but fuck you
>>
>>5909830
Right? It's like "This must be what being made of pure sex feels like".
>>
>tfw no gf
>>
>>5909948
She does and says hot things a lot. I'm not sure if they are hot on purpose or if I just think their hot because I'm weird.

>>5909965
OkCupid.

It took about a month of talking with her on the site before she started warming up to me.

My non-autistic friend helped me with the first dozen messages and once she lost interest in getting me a gf I had to resort to overwhelming flattery and not talking about myself if I could help it.

If things did come around to me I tried to answer honestly without getting too down on myself. She asked pointblank a few things I wouldn't have told her otherwise but she seemed sympathetic.
>>
>>5910028
IKTF but does anyone else sometimes feel like they're crossdressing when they wear very girly things or heavy makeup? It feels like a costume to me, and boyish clothes feel more natural. Do I still count as femme if I'm a fake femme?
>>
File: plica111.jpg (48KB, 320x984px) Image search: [Google]
plica111.jpg
48KB, 320x984px
I didn't know there was a manga about lesgen.
>>
File: itn-that-cute.png (169KB, 680x353px) Image search: [Google]
itn-that-cute.png
169KB, 680x353px
>>5910157

>tfw
>the longer I'm single,
>the harder it is to stop thinking about pussy
>>
>>5910149
>does anyone else sometimes feel like they're crossdressing when they wear very girly things or heavy makeup?
Yep, of course, in our case, this is not the reflection of yourself that you're seeing, you have to detach yourself from your body to see how hot you actually look.
>>
File: plica022.jpg (86KB, 320x1004px) Image search: [Google]
plica022.jpg
86KB, 320x1004px
>>5910184
Okay, here's something that might me more lesgen-like then.
>>
>>5909881
Sapo.
Some of her stuff i can't make heads or tails of it.
>>
>>5909931
PREACH!
>>
>>5909962
"He who fails to read the past is doomed to repeat it"

"The definition of insanely is to do the same thing over and over again an expect a different outcome"

tfw...
>>
>>5910267
"Progress, far from consisting in change, depends on retentiveness. When change is absolute there remains no being to improve and no direction is set for possible improvement: and when experience is not retained, as among savages, infancy is perpetual. Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
'das racist!
>>
>>5910242
>>5910267
I would dyke it up with you, S.
>>
I was having kinky sex with a girl last night and I had my hands tied to her bedpost.

She wouldn't stop scissoring me after I had like a third orgasm and it was starting to get too intense. I had a silent scream and trying to roll to get off her me but my wrist hurt from being tied and she put her hand around my neck and was trying to push me back on my back and I passed out.
>>
File: plica066.jpg (88KB, 320x1001px) Image search: [Google]
plica066.jpg
88KB, 320x1001px
>suddenly, Bernard Henri Lévy
He's a dumbass french pseudo-philosopher who always appears in the media only to proffers inanities, and every educated person loathes him. Can't unsee.
>>
>>5910097

Well hey, congrats on overcoming NEETlyf.
Im rooting for you
>>
When I said romanticize old shit I was mainly talking about mediocre poetry and paintings of old ladies and stuff.

But if you ladies want to "educate" me further in private....;;;)
>>
>>5910365
Whips and chains. I ask you questions about world literature from ancient times until now. Every time you answer incorrectly, I whip you. Every time you answer correctly, I might tease you a little further.
>>
File: Bernaaaarrrrd.jpg (136KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bernaaaarrrrd.jpg
136KB, 399x600px
>>5910340
Comment ça, tu n'aimes pas BHL ?
Can't unsee too, fuck you.
>>
I want to go to a monster truck rally.
>>
>>5910466
>tfw I go to truck pulls

p fun desu senpai
>>
>>5907929
tfw you will never have a velvet gf
>>
File: cvcl.jpg (22KB, 361x480px) Image search: [Google]
cvcl.jpg
22KB, 361x480px
>>5910502
Taaaaaaaaaaaaake meeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I want to do fun stuff and not sit on 4chan all day.
>>
>>5908821
You know how you do that? Proper economic regulation, actual work programs with real access, and some fucking wage standards. Top economists across the world say that the Sanders plan would solve America's debt problem and suppress not only unemployment, but the real problem of UNDERemployment. It would be growth that I haven't seen in my entire lifetime. Trump's plan wouldn't just literally bankrupt the country, it would cripple repair of the economy for the next twenty years.

If you want natural Americans to advance, the last horse you want to be backing is fucking Trump. Trump only looks out for his idiot self.
>>
File: lesbhl.jpg (101KB, 320x1001px) Image search: [Google]
lesbhl.jpg
101KB, 320x1001px
>>5910408
>>
>walking past boxing gym near my house
>10/10 amazon walks out, bruised as fuck, hair in a messy bun
I think I'm gonna join. I really just want her to punch me in the face
>>
>>5908856
Yeah, that's where I'm at. I hate 4chan and what it's turned into, but I have no real alternatives. Especially not with these bitchass whiner off-shoot chans.
>>
>>5910559
>>5910408
>>5910340

wtf is this shit

explain to I, an american
>>
i wanna die
>>
>>5910566
4chan is 0% different from the 4chan of 2009 tbqh though
>>
>>5908890
This isn't jazz. I'm fucking insulted. The rhythm is wrong, and jazz is defined by its emphasis on what notes are missing and implied rather than what's overtly played. STOP SHITTING ON MY CULTURE REEEEEEEEEEEE

Is this how Indians feel when idiot white fuccbois teach their abortion of yoga?
>>
File: Bernard-Henri-Levy-014.jpg (388KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Bernard-Henri-Levy-014.jpg
388KB, 2560x1536px
>>5910577
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard-Henri_L%C3%A9vy
He's a laughing stock because he takes himself very seriously, has some influence on politics, is everywhere in the media, yet isn't taken seriously by any philosopher.

A character in plica, a manga, has a similar hairstyle, which makes the scene very uncanny.
>>
>>5910559
Nooooooonnnn, j'entends même sa voix. Arielle, sauve-moi !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22l8y-UXUKc
>>
>>5910586
Definitely false, but I also think 2008 is when this place started radically going downhill.
>>
>>5910609
Hao sew
>>
>>5910609
Yeah... 2010 is when is when I realized it wasn't gonna get better again.
>>
>>5907444
T H R E E S O M E
>>
>>5909818
Nice body, longbottom. Skinny girls just can't be cute.
>>
>>5910620
Ni hao
>>
File: 200_s.gif (29KB, 310x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
29KB, 310x200px
>>5910634

; . ;
>>
>>5910609
I think that depends what boards you were visiting, some were still OK in 2008/2009. Hell some are still OK today, albeit different.
>>
>>5910674
>>5910609
Same shit, different package. Also plz stop using nostalgia glasses on 4chan.
>>
>>5910579
no.
>>
>>5910634
Fuck you, skinny girls are the best girls. >>5910673
Don't be like that ;__; Let me give you a hug
>>
File: 1418858913332.jpg (83KB, 489x500px) Image search: [Google]
1418858913332.jpg
83KB, 489x500px
>>5910634
That wasn't very nice
>>
File: 185651893_d1.jpg (21KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
185651893_d1.jpg
21KB, 640x360px
>>5910708

There's no point, anon. I'm too skinny, there's nothing nice to hug.
>>
You bitches are tripping. Being skinny is hot.
>>
>>5910756
C'mon Anon! I'd like cuddle with you and make out all night long :3
>tfw not a skinny in girl in panties to cuddle with
>>
>>5910695
Oh yeah and what makes you such an expert?
>>
>>5910829
The same thing could be said about you.
>>
>>5910743
says the termagant who screams people to death
>>
File: fccf1a01.jpg (13KB, 236x232px) Image search: [Google]
fccf1a01.jpg
13KB, 236x232px
>>5910779
Okay, I'll hold you to that anon.
>>
>>5910873
Are you that goddamn butterfly?
>>
File: tumblr_o0e0toJvhb1qf20jdo1_540.jpg (73KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0e0toJvhb1qf20jdo1_540.jpg
73KB, 540x720px
>>5910756
skinny girls can be pretty hot tbqh, they make me think they're impossibly tight.
>>
>>5910902
NUTS
>>
File: tumblr_ny1z5lpFux1r0w8e2o1_1280.jpg (318KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny1z5lpFux1r0w8e2o1_1280.jpg
318KB, 1280x1707px
>>5910911
The patriarchy has gone too far.
>>
LEGENDS OF THE HIDDEN TEMPLE REBOOT OHHHHH MYYYYYYY GOOOOOODDDDDDDD
>>
>>5911034
>too young to play when first on
>too old now
What's the fucking point
>>
>>5911153
>tfw no lesbian athletic team to do obstacle courses and sports and paintball and lazer tag and hide and seek with

Why even live, lesgen.
>>
I was feeling pretty pathetic over the weekend and decided to play Hobbo Hotel where I flirted with like, 12-13 year old girls and cybered with a 14 year old who's facebook page is covered in Nirvana.
>>
>>5911289

...Did that make you feel more or less pathetic?
>>
>>5910272
Call it what ever you want. Its true.
>>
>>5911293
Less at first then much much more.
>>
>>5911289
What does cybered mean. And I had no idea Habbo was still a thing.
>>
>>5911317

>AOL chat rooms circa '99
>8 years old
>Pretending to be 16
>"Wanna cyber?"
>"Sure lol what's that?"
>>
>>5911371
>check urban dictionary
>feel really bad for people
>>
>>5911371
>first "girlfriend" was a 15 year old girl (probably a 40 year old) from AOL chatroom when I was 11
>always told me how mature I was
>wanted to meet me
>started to panic
>gradually created elaborate story about how parents were abusive and hated that I was gay
>last chat ended with my dad coming upstairs with chains (why younger me) to beat me away from the computer
>told mom IRL I hated my username and wanted a new one
>never logged back into old account or talked to her again
>>
>>5911194
Move to portland, it's an entire city of dysfunctional manchildren, of both the male and female varieties.
>>
So have any of you been tracking the news and leaks for the new Pokemon?
>>
>>5911549
No, but I'm def gonna buy the game on release day.
>>
>>5911516

>fun
>physical activity
>"lol grow up you're such a child"

Also

>manchild
>of the female variety

We deserve better than this, anon.
>>
>>5911578
Me too. I'm a complete sucker for pogeymans. I wish they'd announce the exclusives so I could choose sun or moon.

>>5911596
Adults should not ever be playing hide and seek. I'm sorry. You went over the line.
>>
>>5911608
Waaaaaaaaaaait.

>Hide and seek?
>Kek grow up anon
>Man, I love my Pokeymanz though
>>
>>5911638
I like cute things and I like grinding, pls no bully.
>>
>>5911651

What's your FC anon?
>>
>>5911638
I thought anon was being tongue-in-cheek there, but perhaps I was giving her too much credit.
>>
>>5911722
>people are faking being this way
>>
File: 1400999230612.jpg (67KB, 696x696px) Image search: [Google]
1400999230612.jpg
67KB, 696x696px
>Chatting with ex tonight
>We start talking about various things
>Sheepishly state I wanted to be her girlfriend again
>"...Can I be your girlfriend, too?"
>Tfw back with my ex
>>
>>5911808

Well damn.
Why'd you break up in the first place?
>>
File: K32XT35.png (1001KB, 601x638px) Image search: [Google]
K32XT35.png
1001KB, 601x638px
>>5911808
Why was she your ex, anon? Is that a good idea?
>>
Evacuate old bread.

New Bread here: >>5911877
>>
>>5911879
We're only on page four you moldy cabbage.
>>
>>5911699
Now I'm playing X for the first time in months. I forgot about all the qts I had in boxes and teams! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

2638-0668-7062
Thread posts: 338
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.