[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you think my friend is trans (mtf)?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

so my friend insists that she isn't transgender -- just a femboy -- but i feel like it's possible she might be in denial? i'm very worried about her. among other things she.....

1) has been taking estrogen for quite some time.... she started early last year, and even though she's developed more than most mtf's in that span of time, she insists on continuing to take it. but she tells me that that doesn't make her any less of a boy

2) ....after several months on hormones she began growing her hair out, and by now it's at a normal female length, styled in a very feminine/female way

3) she crossdresses..... all the time. but she insists that this is just her style and it has no implications about her gender

4) she isn't strict about getting other people to do this, but she never refers to herself with male pronouns.... only female ones. she also uses a distinctly female name, as opposed to the male one which she was given at birth. to be fair, she's used many nicknames and aliases since she was little, but she's been using this particular alias exclusively for the past several months

5) she's trained her voice to sound much higher/lighter, like a girl's voice

now all of that seems pretty clear to me..... but she insists that she's still a boy, just a very pretty and feminine boy. is that possible? or do you think she's deep in denial at this point?

pic unrelated
>>
she's just a really pretty boy, nothing wrong with that
>>
>>5902640
probably in denial, but does it really matter? if she eventually find out she's trans then she's already transitioned and good for her. if she's just a femboy doing some fun thing then that's whats she's doing and good for her
>>
>>5902640
Does your friend have a womb? No? Then he's a he, and he is right.
>>
File: 3.png (649KB, 977x1195px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
649KB, 977x1195px
>female length hair in less than a year
calling fucking bullshit on this
>>
>>5902672
her hair was already a long mop before she started growing it out
>>
>>5902682
>her
Why do you insist on misgendering him?
>>
>>5902682
so your friend is a passable tranny, if I was you I would be fucking pissed and tell them to fuck off for being so lucky to pass. i wish my hair was long.
>>
>>5902723
well, i wouldn't be jealous because i'm not an mtf, just a femboy
>>
>>5902740
>posting on lgbt
you are trans as fuck. Welcome to the void, now be depressed
>>
>>5902748
you don't even know me though.... :(

why are you guessing i'm trans?
>>
>>5902756
because you are trans
grow up and stop fucking lying to yourself
>>
>>5902767
are you feeling alright?

if you need someone to talk to, i could give you a way to contact me. i try to be a good listener
>>
>>5902689
According to the OP, she already refers to herself with female pronouns.
>>
>>5902767
kayla stop stealing all our femboi and making them into mtf u meanie
>>
>>5902756
Kayla is mean to everyone, don't take what she says seriously.
Although I feel a bit sorry for her.
>>
>>5902748
i feel bad for you, and sometimes i hate you, but right now i feel bad for you
>>
>>5902640
>>5902672

>female length hair

What's that?
pixie?
buzzcut?
bald?
shoulder long?
waist long?
2 cm?
20 cm?

cuz I saw biological women with all these variants
>>
>Kayla will never skin you alive
jdimsa
>>
>>5904118
come on
you know what was meant
>>
>>5906448
I dont know

where I live most women, especially women over 30, have short hair

and like short, short, often not even covering their ears

even young girls rarely grow their hair beyond jaw line
>>
>>5902640
You can take estrogen to stay cute without actually wanting to be a girl. They probably just want to be pretty.

You're trying to drag them out of a closet when they probably aren't even in one to begin with. You're going to publicly disgrace someone just cause you'd rather they do things by your labels and boxes. Don't be an ass.

It's people like you why I'm desperate to make sure no one knows what I do.
>>
>>5906490
dude, he's using female pronouns in his daily life and openly crossdressing

there's no closet
>>
>>5902640
>1) has been taking estrogen for quite some time.... she started early last year, and even though she's developed more than most mtf's in that span of time, she insists on continuing to take it. but she tells me that that doesn't make her any less of a boy

I thought all this stuff about femboys taking "preservatives" was just a meme.

But anyway I'm nb but just let people assume I'm mtf, so I guess that's possible.
>>
>>5906558
Okay, so maybe I might have projected Irl worries a bit...
>>
>>5902640
Your friend is the Handsome Husband!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.