[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mtfg/ - Trans Girl General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 682
Thread images: 151

File: folder.png (154KB, 668x471px) Image search: [Google]
folder.png
154KB, 668x471px
Hope Folder edition
What images do you have in yours?

▶Zeemaps:https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1843968
▶Informed Consent Providers:https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/932389/Trans/Stepping%20Forward%20-%20Informed%20Consent%20Clinics.pdf
▶Trans Info Dump:http://pastebin.com/h1vLPxyV
▶Beginner makeup resources:http://masterposter.tumblr.com/post/116605714860
▶Size charts:http://www.americanapparel.net/sizing/default.asp?chart=womens.pantse_conversion_chart.php
▶Transition timelines:http://imgur.com/a/qWpxv
▶Voice Training:http://pastebin.com/dgipdsge
▶HRT info:https://web.archive.rg/web/0000000000000http://taimapedia.org/index.php?title=Hormones
▶Voice Help:http://webjedi.net/projects/lgbtq/speech-therapy/
▶MTFG Radiohttps://www.dubtrack.fm/join/mtfg
▶Discord (new):https://discord.gg/0qFz5Shp1aVSTsTz
▶IRC:https://www.rizon.net/chat #MTFG
>>
>>5899892
I don't have a hope folder
...Typing it like that sounds sad.
>>
>>5899899
I have a folder titled "Reasons to be depressed and hope to die" filled with pretty girls.

typing that any way sounds sad.
>>
>>5899889
>Had a fair bit of dabs yet? Different high and pot in general is great for ptsd.
I haven't had dabs yet.
>Howve you been otherwise, like update wise. Its been a minute.
Being evicted and have to find a new place in the next 2-3 weeks or I'll be forced to move back down to arizona with my mom
>>
I have a friend that recently went trans - started hormones, growing out her hair, wearing female clothes, etc. I don't care that she's trans - she's still my friend.

Anyway, I'm no fashion expert but her clothing choices really aren't flattering. I mean they're pretty bad and just make her look like a guy wearing girly clothes. I think she could better pull it off with different clothes. Should I even say something about it? I don't know how I would without sounding like a dick.
>>
File: mtfg girls.jpg (207KB, 1000x718px)
mtfg girls.jpg
207KB, 1000x718px
I miss old mtfg.
>>
>>5899906
>Should I even say something about it?
If it were me, I'd definitely want you to say it

>I don't know how I would without sounding like a dick.
Maybe ask her if she wants you to tag along for clothes shopping and suggest some things that might suit her better?
>>
>>5899909
>Thinking that's old MTFG
>>
>>5899911

>shopping with women

I don't know if I'm that good of a friend. I'm a guy; I know exactly what I want before I leave home and I'm in and out like a spec ops team.
>>
>tfw 26
>tfw 44 inch chest
>before hrt
>no muscles
>not really fat

I'm never going to experience happiness ever again, am I?
>>
>>5899909
>posting the shit picture
>>
>>5899917

There are big guys that like big (size wise not fat wise) women. Like go find body builders or a place where construction workers hang out
>>
>>5899892
>square face
>hope
>>
Is a weak chin a feminine feature?
>>
>>5899916
Maybe tell a female friend the predicament? Or when talking to her say you saw a picture recently that featured a top that might suit her well?

Or just be blunt with it, it would get the message across, and while she mightn't like it, she'd at least appreciate that you said it.
>>
>>5899925
all of those women are cis though
maybe I can look like a cis woman too
>>
>>5899892
>having hope
>>
I kinda wanna type out some related-to-trans memories, excuse me.

>5 years old
>have "girlfriend"
>go over to her house
>her room is pink
>so pink
>I can still remember the layout of that room today

>7 years old, doing ballet because I insisted for a whole year that I wanted to
>teacher calls the class 'her girls', me included
>mentions that it's just easier that way
>nbd

>Ages 9-12 parents always referred to my brothers as 'the boys', 'you boys' and similar, but there was always the quick addendum of 'not you, anon' (the vivid memory is in a car)

>12 years old
>decide to tell mum I wish I had been born a girl
>ask her to let me start over and indulge in what I didn't realise at the time was a Little fetish
>BIG FUCKING REGRET (ywn be as autistic as me)
>she starts crying
>I can't handle mum crying
>"It was just a prank bro" "just a phrase I promise, I'll get over it"
>relationship destroyed
>I come to believe that she would be destroyed if I come out as trans

>early high school
>there is an openly gay guy
>friend tells me in a disgusted tone that 'he was wearing makeup'
>smile and chuckle awkwardly
>obsess over the detail for a couple of days

and now the coming out
>19 years old
>1AM
>come home from drinking with dad completely shitfaced
>was there to pick up ID so I could go clubbing in Town instead of at the local
>walk into my room "quietly"
>mum walks in to my room, notices I'm shitfaced
>I try to mumble something
>drunkbreakdown.exe
>I assume she sent dad back to his place because he didn't come in afaik
>cry into my pillow about how I've been suicidal for years
>want to be grill
>want to see psychologist
>general support, acceptance etc.
1 year later I started 'mones and then that's about it until now.

What's your life story, /mtfg/?
>>
>>5899936
But some don't look it.
Jennifer aniston looks like a hon
>>
Good morning
>>
>>5899946
>Boy that looked like a girl
>was a prissy little faggy crybaby bitch
>whyamidifferenttogirls.jpg
>Puberty depression kicks in
>be faggy makeup emo kid
>Shave hair decide to be a man
>man job, working out, try to maximise that T
>become the nest man/son I could be
>Break down at 25
>Placed in suicide therapy
>Alcoholic
>Start mones
>Get more depressed.
>dysphoria gets worse
>nohopeforkingkong.jpg

All that's left is to pick a day to kill myself.
>>
>>5899949
she's also insanely successful, popular and rich
that's kinda the point of the hope folder
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 375x500px
>>5899892
My "hope folder" was lots and lots of images of transwomen I saved pre-HRT because I thought they were pretty and I wanted to convince myself there was hope for that.
>>
I'm done. Bye
Mirin#scaredstraight
>>
>>5899954
Some people like ugly looking women who can't act
>>
>>5899963
hey
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (114KB, 1280x1025px)
maxresdefault.jpg
114KB, 1280x1025px
>>5899892
I don't have a folder like this because I simply don't need one. I have been on HRT for longer than you have realized you are trans. I started at literal age of 15 from the help of /cd/ and then tinychat and now I'm 19. I feel like I don't need to pick out at flaws of cis women in order to be happy.

But of course, to each to their own. I only feel sorry for people like you who are plagued by poor genetics and even blacker minds, that's all.

Learn to be happy and your attitude and looks will become congruent to positivity. Do the opposite, to your own detriment.

Regards,
Febrezee
>>
>>5899972
You've got a little bitch in you
>>
>>5899963
??
>>
File: mirin.jpg (161KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
mirin.jpg
161KB, 720x1280px
>>
Guess i'm failing this term of uni.
>>
>>5899961
This. I spent the longest time thinking HRT could never work for me, so seeing tgirls who it had succeeded for was a huge source of hope.
>>
So I came out to HR
it was so awkward like she had no idea what I was talking about (And I only mentioned legal gender change).

And I thought I pass. I feel so dirty right now...
>>
>>5899974
I feel like I only spoke of my honest opinion here. Sometimes an opinion is the truth people would rather not be confronted with.
>>
>>5899963
bye maddie chaser
>>
>>5899986
Hey
Do you have skype ?
I already asked you 3 times but you're always away before you read it
>>
>>5899972
wtf
I just save pics of cis women with similar bone structure etc. to me to see what hairstyles, clothes, etc. they go for and to give me hope my genetics aren't so bad I'll never blend in
there's no malice involved, wtf is your problem?
>>
>>5899977
oh jeez :(
>>
>>5899976
It's her trip I assume? Just more drama queen bullshit. Attention whore will be back
>>
File: [Shitposting instensefies].jpg (32KB, 350x277px) Image search: [Google]
[Shitposting instensefies].jpg
32KB, 350x277px
>>5899972
>Learn to be happy
>>
File: AmerPsycho_208Pyxurz.jpg (113KB, 1600x990px) Image search: [Google]
AmerPsycho_208Pyxurz.jpg
113KB, 1600x990px
>>
>>5899992
Give yours and I'll add you.
>>
>>5899998
oh, so close, Bateman.
-Paul Allen.
>>
>>5899972

Where was this /cd/ board people keep mentioning? I say was because it sounds like it's gone now.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
jormy if you are around, are you still getting an orchy?
if so do you have any info I could use like costs/referral etc

>>5899711
>sheen is a 30+ year old aussie
yes
>chaser
But I'm like 90% straight and I doubt I could do more than cuddle and kiss with any girl and like... I had a crush on kira because of her arid humour and intellect also she is cute and it kind of caught me by surprise, also have a small crush on Faye but everyone does
>that is unfortunately overweight
I'm working on not being so, but I am unfortunately ugly and mannish and poor
>and not too bright
no argument here, I offer nothing to nobody or society and I hate it
>>
>>5899999
Oh shit I wasted it.
>>
>>5899999
Marina.m1993

>>5899972
>tfw you didn't start at 15
I should commit sudoku
>>
File: hatsune miku00243.jpg (303KB, 720x800px)
hatsune miku00243.jpg
303KB, 720x800px
nyyyyyyyyyyyyamaste
>>
>>5899993
Fuck you. People like you need to compare yourselves only to have a warped view of the world. Instead of picking out what masculine traits women have and thinking you are okay to have it, how about you work on things that actually matter instead of saving away pictures to a folder like that's going to do anything for your sanity? If anything you are bringing down your own standards by doing so.
>>
>>5900005
Uh, for curiosity's sake, where abouts in Australia?
>>
>>5899892
>hope
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaN4sboc7E8
>>
>>5900010
she is in qld
>>
>>5899996
If being happy is a meme to you then your life will always be a meme.

>>5900003
420chan

>>5900007
Nobody should commit suicide. Now don't be silly. Genetics play a bigger part in it.
>>
>>5900009
Chill your T rage. There is no reason to be angry about it.
>>
>>5900013
!!! Someone on here is actually nearby to me? !!!
>>
>>5899986
Because you look like a teenage boy. You dun goofed. Now live with that shame.
>>
>>5900016
You are confusing my sheer honesty for T rage. Who said I was even angry?

People like you are the worst because you claim to be so sensitive.

Maybe a pussy like you should develop a shield to deal with other people's opinions in a free society because inevitably confronted with things you don't like.
>>
File: 1350594293765s.jpg (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1350594293765s.jpg
13KB, 250x250px
What is a hope folder and why do I need one?
>>
>>5899963
Ugly hon trip test #1;
Blah blah suicide alcoholic dicks pity me
>>
>>5900022
You don't need one, you're probably in someone's hope folder.
>>
i want to blow raspberries on maddie's pudge muffin top
>>
>>5900015
>genetics
That's even worse
>>
File: BdWxPzy.jpg (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
BdWxPzy.jpg
1MB, 2000x2000px
good morning. this is much too early to be alive

>>5899892
just this picture of successful ffs. my current nose looks like the before pic
>>
>>5900021
These are the words of a bitter hon
>>
>>5900030
I am sure you are down playing yourself because you think it's funny, but it's not.
>>
>>5900015
>genetics
>tfw I already had a huge man jaw at 11 years old
there was never any hope for me, urgh, at least I don't have to regret not starting earlier
>>
>>5900033
Yup I'm a bitter hon because I get frustrated at those who are too busy feeling sorry for themselves and let their trans identity be the entire definition of who they are.
>>
>>5900034
Most of us arent.
Most of us know about our awful genetics and aren't delusional
>>
>>5900031
Omg you are so pretty!!
>>
>>5900034
Body wise i'm not tooo bad if i'd lose all my weight and put it back on (which i try to do in the near future)
But facewise i'm fucked without ffs
Especially my chin and chaw are bad and i can't even hide it
>>
>>5900036
The trans identity makes up a huge portion of who we are. For those that don't pass/blend well into society will
Often have a more difficult life.

That is a very hard pill to swallow.
>>
>>5899946
I remember being scared my parents were going to find out I was a girl in a boy's body.
I realized after awhile how dumb that was, clearly I was a boy, I had the penis and everything.
I never did anything particularly girly, I was afraid I would be punished for it.
They over-disciplined my older brother, maybe. I had a fear of getting in trouble and wanted to remain the good child.
When my little sister was born when I was about 11 I was jealous because they had a "real girl" and there was no way I could be the girl of the family anymore.
I dreaded puberty and I think my body was putting it off as long as possible.

Everything I noticed from puberty made me sink further away from caring about my body. I no longer really saw it as me. It was just a tool and I hated looking at myself in the mirror.

I didn't believe I could have an adam's apple. I thought I pill capsule was stuck in my throat.

At about 16 I found out about trans people. I felt it was hopeless already.

Mom caught on to my depression at 17, kept me home and asked me what was wrong. Told her I was gay, then told her I wasn't exactly gay, I "wanted to be a girl". Was sent to see a psychologist a month later.

In that month I was looking for answers, found an online Christian cult and hoped religion could fix me. They even had an end of the world date when God's kingdom would come to earth after the "end of days". I stayed in that for five years. Made it through one push back for the end of the world date. It decided where I went to college so I would be closer to a gathering. I dropped out of school because muh depression.

At 23, after the second failure for Christ to return I lost my faith completely. I was in a dead end job starving and I became a very bitter person.
>>
>>5900037
I don't understand how you're saying that when I've seen plenty of pretty girls who post on here.

>>5900039
Can I see your face? Unsee it.
>>
>>5899998
>>5899999
:d
>>
>>5900044
>pretty
Most of us just know how to take flattering angles
>>
>>5900048
How is this different from cis girls?
>>
File: profile.jpg (67KB, 548x503px) Image search: [Google]
profile.jpg
67KB, 548x503px
>>5900038
lol no no no thats not me, its from the "hope folder". I hope to have ffs as successfully as she did, cause my nose a big
>>
>>5900040
Being trans is a hard and bitter pill to swallow but it seems like a lot of trans girls forget that we are human beings and we need to start acting like one if you want the respect we deserve. Being bogged down by it isn't going to do anything for you. It seems like there's a great deal of deliberation with little action here. What the fuck is picking out masculine flaws in cis women going to do for you? You are poisoning your mind with false hope.
>>
>>5900048
Faye said I look better irl than in pics. The hugboxing never stops
>>
>>5900048
I believe there are genuinely attractive girls here. Maybe I'm wrong, but I've met girls from /cd/ who were gorgeous.
>>
File: image.jpg (236KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236KB, 1280x960px
>>5900048
For every good picture I take there are dozens failures. Pic related.
>>
>>5900044
I'm on my phone atm
I posted in the passing thread, i think it's the third pic or something
I have other shit going on too like a giant jew nose but the chin is the worst
Already booked my ffs though
>>
>>5900062
I always thought you were pretty Rawr.
>>
>>5900062
You still look like a girl?
>>
>>5900035

Post a pic from around that time. I don't believe that, senpai. I looked a lot less manly than I thought I did when I looked through my photo album, so I wouldn't be surprised if your exaggerated insecurities of the time warped your memory of yourself.
>>
>>5900064
I am not r... You know what? Whatever...
>>
>>5900062
If that's you at your worst, you've got it good
>>
>>5900062
Please get rhinoplasty ASAP. Chin too omg.
>>
>>5900064

I believe rawr was balding, if the general wasn't messing with me a while ago.
>>
File: madoka-depressed.png (1MB, 1366x768px)
madoka-depressed.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>tfw noone on this general seems to have a clue what they actually look like to other people
>>
>>5900043
I still have a lot of self-hatred from those years in "the church".

I'm 25 now. Some days I feel 45. I'm still a huge loser. Most of my friends are seriously dating or getting married. I broke down a few months before I turned 25. I wanted to "take care" of myself since I was getting old. Lost some weight, started shaving agian, washed my face more often, just tried to care again about this thing in the mirror. After a while I realized it was never going to be enough. I just hated what I saw. I didn't like the masculinity in the mirror. No amount of maintainance was going to make me like myself. I remembered all the repressed thoughts and memories I had.

I still have kind of a baby face. A lot of strangers comment on my eyes. I broke down and posted a really bad photo here last week and you guys kind of talked me down and said I wasn't "too bad".

I've been seeing a therapist for a few months now. Seeing an endo this Tuesday after crying like a bitch to a physician. That physician was the first doctor visit since I was 19 (I've been poor for a while).

I can only kind of hope since puberty started late and I'm not too masculine I have a bit of hope left. I hear HRT makes you look a bit younger as well. The biggest problem will be my nose, but I've kind of gotten over it.

I don't even want to socially transition. I don't care about pronouns or my name. It'd be nice if strangers gendered me female and the people that already know me saw me as more feminine. If things get too weird at work I'll change jobs after 6 months or something.
>>
>>5900063
I tried to look for a pass thread but there doesn't seem to be one. I would like to see what you look like.
>>
>>5900077
ffs-anon have shit hair too.
>>
>>5900080
Just passgen
It has the pic of a bearded guy in a dress as OP
If it's not still up it's very high in the archive
>>
>>5900043
>>5900079
Thanks for taking the time to type it out :) I'm glad you're finally taking steps to move forward, anon
>>
>>5900061
Like who?
>>
So what are these "male privileges" I'm giving up?
People love to talk about them but I can't recall any specifics ever mentioned.

The only example I can remember given is that if you seem female you're generally considered not knowledgeable about the subject at hand.
>>
>>5900031
>this picture of successful ffs
there wasn't even anything wrong in the before pic
>>5900051
>no hump
get on my level :^)
>>
>>5900089
Yeah I'm looking at it now. You look like a cis girl to me, unless that's not an accurate representation of what you look like? What do you want to get out of your FFS results?
>>
>>5900096
I'm not naming names in case I forget anyone to make them feel like shit, but there's enough for me to forget at least a few at the moment.
>>
Febreeze is just another creepy chaser
>>
>>5900100
straight on probably had more tells than her profile.
>>
>>5900104
>caring about people's feelings
Please leave then
>>
File: tumblr_mpa580rqbg1svxzp0o1_500.gif (317KB, 450x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mpa580rqbg1svxzp0o1_500.gif
317KB, 450x250px
>>5900098
I gave up the ability to buy video games in brick and mortar stores without the staff treating me like an idiot.
>>
>>5900094
Yeah, I'm working on the details of going back to school as well.

Oh! I forgot to mention, I came out to my dad last week. Apparently Mom never mentioned it to him. What the hell, Mom.

After I laid it out to him, told him how I've felt for a while and showed him some trans timelines of people in their 20's he kind of accepts how weird it is and just wants me to be able to get on with my life. I didn't use the word "trans"' or "transition" or anything though. I didn't want him google imaging that shit. The only term I gave him was gender dysphoria and said that's the term the therapist gave.
>>
>>5900106
I don't chase mtf girls, sorry. If being somewhat objective and trying to be nice when I can is considered chasing then maybe you should go chase your sanity.

>>5900110
Nah.
>>
>>5900098
Always hated the "you're a guy so you have to know that"

>>5900101
It's kinda accurate in front view but my profile is 100% man
Also without make up
I want a more pointy chin, less broad jaw and a smaller non jew nose also some small stuff like hairline and liplift
I mean even my sister wants a nosejob that's not even trans related just shit genetics
>>
>>5899977
I FUCKING KNEW IT HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>5900113
Well, I mean, that's not -too bad-. So from what I ever hear then basically male privilege is people think you know what you're doing.

Jokes on them. I've been faking it for over a decade now.
>>
>it's a "my ribcage feels huge today" episode
>>
>>5900119
Knew what?
>>
>>5900104

>was extremely abrasive from their first post and told people they need to face the truth
>Suddenly doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings

Whaaat...?!
>>
>>5900121
Eyyy kusuchinguri. Your name sounds like a Chinpokomon from South Park.
>>
>>5900118
I can't comment further until I have seen your profile. You look pretty to me, but it's either your views are distorted from being damaged inside or you just know your face better than what I can see.
>>
>>5900115
I'm glad that went well. Dads can be surprisingly okay with it.

Coming out to my dad was pretty much the same deal. I took him out to lunch and told him pretty bluntly, just said "I'm transgender", mentioned the pills he'd seen me taking (but never questioned) and said what was happening going forward.

Then I teared up like a loser and asked him if I could keep his last name, which I'd gone by my whole life, because he isn't my biological father. He was all supportive and junk, he said of course I could keep his name, and we're actually closer now that I'm out than beforehand.

I think he didn't know what to do with me as a boy, since I didn't like football or cars or alcohol - literally entirely what he is about.
>>
>>5900124
That Mirin was a hon. But this is hilarious.
>>
>>5900120
That's probably the main form of male privilege that a pretransition mtf would likely experience. There are probably other forms, but generally I would assume one would have to act unquestionably masculine and be comfortable with that to experience them. Chances are good that noone here really ever experienced much privilege.

Being assumed unknowledgeable is pretty bad if you work in a technical field, but it is still possible to earn people's respect, and generally I've found once I've proved myself in a group setting that there's little difference in how I'm treated compared to pretransition.
>>
>>5900125
I only tap into my inner bitch for tough love when you need it.
>>
>>5900121
>feels
but my ribcage IS huge
;_;
>>
>>5900130
Ok hon
>>
>>5900136
Post pic so we can all have a laugh.
>>
>>5900140
>hons berating hons
>>
File: image.jpg (186KB, 897x1543px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 897x1543px
>tfw ywn be petite
>>
>>5900139
trip on mirin
>>
>>5900139
What? It's funny as fuck
>>
>>5900126
god i wish my chin was my problem lol
>>
>>5900132
Even if i did all the stuff right and were the best in theory people were always like "yeah, you can't do shit'
Seems like i never had male privilege
>>
>>5900146
trip on mirin
>>5899963
>>
>>5900130
That's not her
>>
File: 1456490625523.jpg (147KB, 960x1135px) Image search: [Google]
1456490625523.jpg
147KB, 960x1135px
>>5900144
>hons greentexting

>>5900145
Some things were just not meant to be anon.
>>
>>5900129
The only thing of those three I like is alcohol. And I didn't until I financially bankrupted myself with my summer abroad. Lots of cheap beer and sake. Growing up I also hated the taste.

Very worth it though. No one "knew" who I was so I was free to act like a weird, skinny faggot. The guys saw me naked all the time because onsens and knew I shaved everything. They caught me looking a few times too. The host family thought I was literally the cutest ("ichiban kawaii"). I guess it helped they expected the stereotypical blue-eyed blonde 180cm American with the big nose. Maybe it was my mannerisms. Bleh, I'm rambling.
>>
>>5900156
Wow Japs sound gay.
>>
>>5900145
This look like it was photoshopped. Yet so real. Why I'm 5'11? why!? Couldn't one of the /r9k/ guy get it?
>>
>>5900145
>>5900161
H-hey, Taylor Swift is our height so there's hope.
Just gotta get skeleton thin so we don't look thick...

>tfw literally the tallest even in trans support groups
>>
>>5900130
Not mirin, at all

She's much prettier
>>
File: shikata_ga_nai.jpg (35KB, 554x439px)
shikata_ga_nai.jpg
35KB, 554x439px
>>5900151
Frankly most people thought I was dumb for other reasons, mostly because I was young. I transitioned before I was of an age that I could be taken seriously, so I guess I didn't experience much privilege either.
>>
I'm about to try gel eyeliner for the first time. I hope you didn't lead me astray Edie >.>;;
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 535x841px)
image.jpg
111KB, 535x841px
>>5900161
;_;
>>
>>5900031
before looks like a cis girl with a bigger nose
after looks like a sweaty genderqueer emocore singer
>>
>>5900171
>tfw didn't transition young
>sadfrogpic
Shit, i should just go fulltime right away
>>
>>5900156
Ahh that must have been great. I was too self-conscious about being a baka gaijin to do anything that might make me stand out like that...
>>
>>5899892
Hilarious hearing femgen cry 'this isn't right I'm a boy!' When it comes to tits they grew cause of their choice to take hormones.
>>
>>5900169
>tfw mtf
>>
>>5900170
>>5900154
>>5900144
>hons defending hons
We've come full circle
>>
Lmao my wings are gonna be super droopy and uneven
>>5900193
I'm rly mad that u called me a hon u little b1tch
>>
>>5900181
>>5900156
That said, I did my first underage drinking in Japan lol, got... really drunk :s
>>
>>5900198
Ain't I a stinker
>>
>>5900193
You don't even know what I look like

And mirin has never posted her face under her trip..

>logic
>>
>>5900198
you're not a hon maddie, you just need to lose some weight to get rid of those bulldog bulge droops
>>
>>5900199
Me too! I was 19 at the time but no one cards gaijin.

A Japanese salaryman bought me my first beer. I was riding a bullet train in the evening on my first day there, hauling fucking roller suitcases around. After he offered me a seat he bought two beers from the girl making her rounds selling food and drinks and gave me one. At first I refused but then accepted.

We made small talk with my limited knowledge. He asked me my age and I admited I was 19. He laughed and told me not to tell anyone that.

It was only one beer but I was joyfully buzzed by the time my stop came.
>>
>>5900178
>>5900100
ok ok, i only saved it cause i was feeling bad about my nose that day

aight now im off to that stupid audition. peace
>>
>>5900051
looks like this girl i went to college with
>>
heyo kids, its been aaaages

>tfw 6'4
>>
>>5900100
>>5900107
>tfw don't mind my nose straight on
>tfw nose bump
>tfw younger sister and mom have identical noses and I have my dad's
fff
>>
>>5900217
your eyes are really pretty
>>
>>5900135

I think it's just that you mellowed out over the course of an hour of talking to these people personally. ;P
>>
File: Suzumiya-Stare.gif (458KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
Suzumiya-Stare.gif
458KB, 300x169px
>tfw you have a cute face and decent tits, but no ass

Sigh... could be worse things, I suppose.
>>
>>5900221
looks like sheen's eyes
>>
>>5900209
All the poz bbcs i suck like big fluffy bears like me anon
>>
>>5900210
That's hella cute desu

I was surprised alcohol was so cheap and accessible desu. I bought a litre of tequila for like, $10 from a supermarket, but I didn't have any grasp of moonspeak at the time so I couldn't have any cute encounters with salarymen like you.
>>
>>5900224
that's not a very nice thing to say considering sheen passed away last night
>>
>>5899977
what the hell that's my 40 year old tech support uncle in a wig... i knew he was eerily good about my pronouns at Christmas after I hadn't seen him in a year... i never even came out to him

>>5899972
you, i like you

i just spent 15 minutes waiting in a post office queue to buy some stamps and post a letter before my boss comes in to bank last night's takings, he hands me a stamp and jeez what a load of time wasted
>>
>>5900222
Not really. You can go fuck yourself.
>>
>>5900230
>this happened
>>
I wish I had another trans person to talk to. I've never even met a trans person irl. I have so many questions, and /lgbt/ often ignores me :(

Oh well I'll just continue shit posting here for a while.
>>
>>5900230
WHAT????~
>>
>>5900234
Google for a local support group. You'll find one.
You won't like what you find when you show up, but they'll be there. Wiser than you from age.
Or younger than you and all AFAB NB with unnatural hair colors and incredibly spheroid.
>>
>>5900240
spheroid afab enbys are all my city has, tfw no qt trans grills to bully
>>
>>5900209
>has a huge body
>not a hon
>>
>>5900225
maddiexkorra when
>>
>>5900234
Same, but I'm Australian so I'm used to feeling like an outsider in online communities ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ meeting people in person won't work because I'm socially retarded lol.
>>
>>5900232

I don't know why that offends you, anon. (°-°)
>>
>>5900246
I think the old hons and afab nb's scare them away. I've been to 3 meetings so far. A young, passing mtf showed up once. Her voice wasn't perfect but it wasn't particularly low and it fit her personality.

One more meeting until I can admit to my therapist I tried and don't want to make it a regular thing.
>>
>>5900253
i am also a socially retarded australian!!! but its wayy too late and i am exhausted from a good modest mouse concert so ni ni~
>>
>>5900253
Tbh I wouldn't mind having an online trans friend just to text or something. I just want advice at times
>>
File: IMAG1612.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px)
IMAG1612.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
Digging the gel eyeliner desu. Super glad I got a makeup lesson from Edie <3
>>
>>5900261
But not queenslander ;-;, everyone is in Melbourne or Sydney ;-;
>>
>>5900258
It didn't. I was just showing I can still hard post.
>>
>>5900267
How big is your chest/underbust
>>
>>5900266
Are you in the discord? There's friends lists on discord now, so it might be worth looking at. I'm in there, if you'd like to add me, although I don't ever post because I dun wanna disturb the trips
>>
>>5900276
My measurements are really shitty, 36-32-40
>>
>>5900266
>tfw therapist wanted you to get to know an older mtf who was also one of her patients
>tfw you didn't realize you met her before so you didn't think it was her at the meeting
>tfw you realize you were probably supposed to introduce yourself
>tfw she seemed distraught last time she showed up (3 weeks prior) and probably just needed a friend
>tfw you consider if it would have been worthwhile to have an older mtf friend who could have helped you with make up and hair and things
>tfw you didn't go get pancakes with her after your therapist suggested in the text

I feel bad for not trying. She's probably a very lonely person.

If she's there next time I'll introduce myself to her properly.
>>
File: 5.png (137KB, 434x448px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
137KB, 434x448px
>4mo ago
>lose shit because....ya know
>travel around, to nola, to memphis etc etc
>back to old life
>stop aabusing benadryl & alc
>start abusing cough syrup
>steal bottles, extract, stash
>on the equivalent of 2.5 5floz bottles of delsym per day for 2 months straight
>holyfuckshitismovingsofastwhereiseverywhatHOLYFUCK.webm

basically in those 2 months i wrote an album, rekindled really important friendships, played LOTS of music, wrote a lot. was the most social i have ever been.

after i stopped taking dxm i felt really good and started tackling the dysphoria issue or whatever...

i dunno.

i'm getting the first blood panel this week and then the next i have a follow up appt.

But now i've gone and shit on every. single. friend. i had because i have been shut in my room cause i just got really fucking sad, and i just kept on doing this to make my situation shittier.

now i'm here and i realize that i always fuck it all up, it's like i'm addicted to feeling like ruined shit.

anyone else got these feels?

ugh i dunno how to explain it.
i really would like to sink to the bottom of a deep lake and never come up...
>>
>>5900267
Did you find the lines on your forehead decreased after hrt? Or at least became finer? I have some subtle ones as well.
>>
>>5900280
I'm not really sure what discord is.... Is this some other lgbt chat?

I have kik though.
>>
>>5900281
Thought your underbust was like 40
>>
>>5900288
No I wear a 36b
>>5900286
Idrk honestly. They don't really bug me
>>
>>5900283
Self-destruction seems to be a pretty common issue with the peeps in /mtfg/, at least. It's where most of their drama comes from, if you keep up with that. Maybe it's the trans thing to do, idk
>>
>>5900272

Oh, you got me good then.
>>
>>5900290
>They don't really bug me
And they shouldn't. With your darker hair and eyes I think they "fit" your face.
>>
File: 1367553572125.png (292KB, 887x720px) Image search: [Google]
1367553572125.png
292KB, 887x720px
>Sleep for 14 hours
>Dream vividly
>I'm arguing with people in my dreams
>On my way to work
Worst part is it started out with me fondling my sisters friend and then it turned into shit, some daycare nannies took up the whole road with their babycarriages and began arguing with me, and then some faggots see the argument and scold me and a goddamn bee kept entering my mouth whenever I tried defending myself.
>>
File: 1446598080417.jpg (117KB, 430x378px)
1446598080417.jpg
117KB, 430x378px
measurements are 38 hips - 27 waist - 30 underbust - 35 bust

now if i wasn't 5'10 and didn't have 16 inch width between my linebacker shoulders then maybe i'd have a chance of my body passing.
>>
>>5900154
>her
KEK
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 640x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 640x1280px
>>5900302
Iktf
>>
>>5900302
How does one measure shoulders? Like this?
>>
>>5900310
shit
>>
>>5900296
Shut up.
>>
>>5900310
you can measure all the way around your shoulders and get measurements of around 38 inches or so (what it is for me) or you can do interbrachial which is literally tape measure across your back, one shoulder to the other. i get 16.
>>
>>5900287
There are soo many different social apps lol. There's a link to the Discord in the OP of mtfg. Kik works too, although I just installed it lol

I'm CuddleLuster I think?
>>
File: 41465467_p0.png (330KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
41465467_p0.png
330KB, 1067x600px
Goodmorning everyone! How are you today?
What's the best way to stop being sore in every part of your body btw?
>>
>>5900320
Take a bath in lidocaine
>>
Showers are the best thing evar
>>
>>5900311
you are generally wider at the front, considering collar bones, and adjusting for curvature, so across the front i'm 18 inches wide, across be back, between 15 and 16 (closer to 16). providing your posture isn't shit, across your back gives you a straighter more accurate measurement. tailors do it when measuring for suits
>>
>>5900319
Cool sent a message, otherwise will try discord
>>
>>5900324
>tfw elanna will never gaze longingly at u with her big anime eyes
>>
>>5900324
what about baths w/ bath balls or epsom salt?
>>
>>5900327
Alright, I gotchu, but it's like, 2am in Aus, so I'm gonna go ahead and bed myself, since nobody else will ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
So obvious that you're all guys. It's the skeleton structure and the man faces that give it away.

Honestly you're better off just being a feminine boy. At least you aren't lying to yourself that way.
>>
>>5900320
Mornin! I feel pretty okay tho my tracking number for my HRT re-up doesn't work and I'm almost out of E. It probably just wasn't scanned but I'm still in panic mode. How are you?

Could try OTC painkillers like ibuprofen or hot patches but if you really need to kill pain there is always alcohol/drugs.
>>
>>5900324
post after bath soles
>>
>>5900332
Oh alright, goodnight :P
>>
>>5900325
I didn't realize this. This is good to know.

Looks like I'm about 17" across the back. I'll fucking take that for now.
>>
>>5900324
Absolutely Feminine
>>
>>5900333
trips of truth?

why do you feel the need to shit on an already marginalized group of people?
>>
>>5900328
*gives u tha look*

>>5900331
Baths are OK for relaxing but I never really bother because they take up too much time, much prefer showers for getting clean.

>>5900337
N-no ;~;

>>5900340
:^)
>>
>>5900341
Just being honest
>>
>>5900324
i usually step out of the shower looking like i've been crying
[spoiler]because of crying[/spoiler]
>>
>tfw no poz bf to inject u with his high viral love load
>>
>>5900341
Because you stir shit up and cause drama unlike cute feminine boys. Who do you think's leading the charge of the SJW movement? It's crazy women and trannies.

Each tranny looks like a grotesque twist on something beautiful, and on less cute guy to meet.

So what if you're feminine, you're still a guy
>>
>>5900347
i know this feel
>>
>>5900350
>>>/pol/
>>
>>5900333
hello repression me we've been over this already we are NOT better off as a feminine boy that route.
>>5900321
I dont think i have enough of that lol
>>5900334
Oh shoot, good luck! Hoping it arrives in time~. I'm pretty sore from my airsoft adventure yesterday and dealing with dsyphoria and related stuff but otherwise I'm alright. I'm on spring break, I automatically feel good!
>>
>>5900350
why are you acting as if i do those things? its like saying all gay people are flamers. i never understood why you think that gives you types a free pass to be poisonous to other people. its 4chan so it doesnt matter in the end but not all trans people are like that. the behaviour you point out is disgraceful but so is the type of shit youre doing now.
>>
File: r255XTT.png (14KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
r255XTT.png
14KB, 220x300px
>>5900350
B for bate. go back to /pol/ memes
>>
>>5900339
skinny girls generally have around 14, like 16 is female average but think of all those fat women out there, 16 shoulders is a uk women's size 14 (average size too but also getting towards plus size?). it can make clothes shopping awkward, my butt and legs are a 14, my body is a 12, my shoulders are 14, so its a coinflip between wearing something tight where the arms end up shorter or wearing something that fits my shoulders and arms but swamps my body and hides my curves. oh and each store and brand has different measurements for sizing so shopping is way awkward and everything has to be tried on. i mean because my body was kinda weird shaped before transition guy clothes were all 'boyfriend' fit but i kinda care about fits and cuts and showing my bod off now.

but srsly 17 inches isn't the worst. i'm p sure jenner has had fat injections, implants and wears padded clothes, but clearly has 18 inch plus shoulders. fucking beast
>>
>>5900350
>Crazy women
All women are crazy desu
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 700x473px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 700x473px
>alarm goes off, look over at the other side of the bed happily without thinking
>tfw i forgot it was empty
>>
>>5900358
>bait
>>
>>5900354
Thanks! Glad you had fun. I miss spring break. I need a break. Though my last break was only a week and it really hurt my wallet.

>>5900350
Get rejected by a tranny?
>>
>>5900361
Did you move?
How does it feel to make Faye cheat on her gf?
>>
>>5900361
aww. Don't worry faye will be back there soon enough.
(⊃≧ω≦(´ω`*⊂)
>>
>>5900350
its funny because theres a lot of half truths here so people are responding. good post for bait desu
>>
>>5900007
>>5900015
>Now don't be silly. Genetics play a bigger part in it
>tfw started at 22 and pass easily
>tfw could've started at 15 and looked literally like an irl anime girl but had to push it back/was lazy
>>
File: 325157.jpg (42KB, 450x338px)
325157.jpg
42KB, 450x338px
>>5900361
>tfw it is always empty
wait...
>tfw don't even have an other side of bed
>>
>>5900362
I'll get you next time gadget

NEXTTT TIMMMEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1458101196154.jpg (60KB, 450x675px)
1458101196154.jpg
60KB, 450x675px
>tfw looked more masculine at 17 hitting those T shots hard like some kind of dress down Oscar Wilde
>tfw at 20 looked like a drag king
>tfw at 25 looked like a french homo
>tfw at 26 look like a heaving hormonal teenage pile of ambiguous gender small titty faggot clowns
>>
>>5900366
Meh her gf was a bitch. Maybe Faye can wear a dress to her an Edie's wedding
>>
>>5900370
>buy a bigger bed
>Find a man/woman/otherkinpolyphonic
Why do you people bitch so much? this shit is easy.
>>
>>5900359
Yeah, thankfully not all seems as hopeless as I once thought years ago.

Everything is kind of marginally "close enough". Maybe after a year or two on HRT I can lose some width. I'm sure there's muscle in there to lose somewhere.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 640x157px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 640x157px
>view fb
>friend rants about laura Jane grace's new book titled tranny
>friend goes ape shit and plans taking a video of her burning her vinyl copy of LJG's transgender dysphoria Blues

Why are some many trannies crazy?
>>
>>5900382
it can happen fast, i've lost almost an inch in 7 months since starting mones
>>
whats up sadness general?
>>
>>5900386
its a shit album so i don't blame her
>>
>>5900389
Sweet. Can wait to be smaller and slightly squishier.

Any experience losing any height yet? Seems to be a lot of first-hand accounts of losing an inch or two.
>>
>>5900386
we're all crazy. Not just transgender people. Consider this: currently I'm in bed being cold instead of getting a shower and being productive. I also have a power cord that needs replacing and have the money to do it but I don't do it and I constantly complain about it.

>>5900390
Not so sad today beeps, I'm going to play some crusader kings 2 today and buy some stuff hopefully.
>>
>>5900390
i'm sad, you?
>>
>>5900392
Yeah but still isn't that a bit on the extreme side?
That's like me burning all my games that make jokes about trans people
>>
>>5900397
do not be sad anon

I must give you the hugs
─=≡Σʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ
>>
>>5900390
hey beepy mcbeepface, im not sad, i went into town and i feel great, seriously so positive ^______^ i'm way weird looking androgynous, i don't exactly pass as female but i really don't pass as male, i feel so sexy and smiling i feel like i rule the world like some sorta hermaphrodite amazon queen everything is great
>>
>>5900312

You can stop the act, anon. I get it.
>>
>>5900390
I hated myself 8 hours ago because I thought how dumb it was to transition at 25.

Then I realized I can just do whatever I want with it and life isn't over at 30.

So I was feeling about 7/10 yesterday.
Rocking about a 5.5 today.
Just about ready to rob some trannies of their spiro though.
>>
>>5900399
Well I mean its their shit to do what they want to. I've seen people throw PS3s and PCs out of windows.

Jesus christ captia quit making me look at food. I'm in bed and you're making me hungry
>>
>>5900395
nah i gained an inch in height by unfucking my posture. the height loss is due to minor osteoporosis and my bones are iron fampai
>>
>>5900414
>height loss is from minor osteoporosis
I heard there might me some truth to muscle loss leading to a slight drop. Also something about hip rotation/posture changes.

Oh well either way, as long as I don't get a growth spurt I won't cry about it.
>>
File: 1396912847544.gif (119KB, 666x760px) Image search: [Google]
1396912847544.gif
119KB, 666x760px
>>5900363
My wallet hates me lately, I need a job. And a permanent break from college ugh.
>>
>>5900396
hey thats great! keep that sad away!
>>5900397
im sorry anon. im sure it will pass. *hugsu*
>>5900401
right?? andro life is best. you dont have to BE anything except cute. and with the right outfit anyone can be.
>>5900407
hey thats right! just enjoy yourself. glad youre doing okay. i increased my spiro dose finally so pls dont come steal it.
>>
>>5900434
well I'm not sad usually beeps. Its just a comon thing in the room. I personally want to give a hug to whoever is sad though.
>>
>>5900434
idk i feel intimidating looking enough that even tho i live in a conservative ass-backwards area i literally get no hassle, as a guy i had people fucking with me, and people catcalling me from cars and harassing me for looking like a faggot or a weakling. passing properly would be nice but idk being cute and andro is kind of nice too. i'm so dead down the middle that no-one gives me shit or hits on me, i get looks of interest from women and i just feel like a model most of the time, everything feels like a catwalk and all i get to do is walk, strut, and feel amazing
>>
>>5899961
Holy shit is that a mtf?
>>
File: 2.png (117KB, 372x351px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
117KB, 372x351px
>>5900386
I didn't like the album at first but now I like it. Also I have used the word tranny at my clinic and around other irl trans people and they all get in my face about it. Try to go to Susans chat and use the word tranny and see how they react, its silly.
>>
>>5900427
I'm trying to will myself to do another round of applications for a 2nd job atm. Being trans like srsly needs to become less expensive.
>>
File: 1449268228767.png (409KB, 480x750px) Image search: [Google]
1449268228767.png
409KB, 480x750px
>>5900444
I need to send out some today, too. And call up a place I sent an application to a while ago. I should have just went back to working full time instead of going back to college, I wasn't ready for it. :/
>>
>>5900404
No you're starting to annoy me now.
>>
>>5900443
>advice from a budding young hon
>>
>>5900448
I don't give a fuck anymore. Mtfg is the only place filled with people who are mean to me. I see now I would rather get hugboxed than to be told to kill myself or that I am worthless like everyone here does.
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 611x956px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 611x956px
>>5900441
Yep

>>5900446
I went from college to fulltime work. I was poor as fuk in college. Then I had lotsa money but worked 24/7. Now I'm poor but transitioning. I need to be better about calling places back, no one ever calls me.
>>
>>5900443
Be nice to others as much as possible. The world is hard and cold and everyone is struggling. We can't see the problems of others.

It's not our job to play judge and jury, to determine who is worthy of our kindness and who is not. We just need to be kind, unconditionally and without ulterior motive, even or rather, especially when we'd prefer not to be.
>>
>>5900452
Time to off myself
>>
>>5900455
What does that have to do with the word tranny?
>>
File: 1434997708572.jpg (397KB, 1500x1062px) Image search: [Google]
1434997708572.jpg
397KB, 1500x1062px
>>5900452
My phone is with samsung still so I dont even know if they TRIED to call me. And yeah I did this.
>get job
>go to college
>work job more than I have time to study
>drop half my classes and finish the semester
>keep attending next semester but depression and dysphoria hit me again so I drop out of college
>work full time (over time a lot too) until like October/November when I decide to stop repressing and can't work anymore because my emotions are so crazy
I miss having money and not worrying about grades. It would be really nice if all I had to do was just drag myself through a shitty shift and then pas out when I get home instead of having the stress of impending failure in college looming over me.
>Yep
I'm with >>5900456 let's do it
>>
>>5900456
Don't think that way. I learned passers are pretty much the most evil people alive so don't envy them because karma will fuck them soon.
>>
File: bokuranohentai.jpg (1MB, 1717x1240px) Image search: [Google]
bokuranohentai.jpg
1MB, 1717x1240px
>>5900455

Marry me.
>>
>>5900463
>person that is least nice to others wants nice person to be their partner
>>
>hope
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 640x1006px)
image.jpg
124KB, 640x1006px
What?
WHAT!?
Fucking people
>>
>>5900466
Stop, you pass, are full time, and have a job. I would sell my soul to have a quarter of what you have so stop complaining.
>>
>>5900465
Was I ever mean to you? I'm probably sorry about it. I never feel good about being cruel to others, even if I do it sometimes.
>>
>>5900457

Well you probably were using it for kicks to get a rise out of someone right? I mean you can call people names or stuff they don't like or stuff they feel uncomfortable with

Its getting a laugh at somebody else's expense right? I think that that's just a minor form of bullying that is about making yourself feel better about your situation while putting the other person down.

Regardless I'm not trans myself so I can't really say but... I've always thought it is a good idea to err on the side of caution when saying stuff that could potentially offend someone.
>>
Why the fuck is dysphoria getting worse after hrt? I thought this shit was supposed to get better or am I just fucking broken?
>>
>>5900455
i end up doing that, people upset me and hurt me, and in turn i want to upset and hurt them. the worst i end up doing is usually continuing being the same while secretly enjoying their misery without taking a part in it. people who treat others badly usually have bad lives themselves. i soon go back to being stupidly kind, understanding and trying to help people. it's just my nature. i've had people tell me bullshit like 'don't let adversity change you' 'don't let other people's cruelty make you cruel' and 'don't become cold and hard' and desu its impossible for me to, even if i think it's bullshit and i want to be mean and spiteful right back. your character and your nature is just your nature, so i agree with you totally, but bad people often have bad lives. while they are as deserving as kindness as everyone else, kindness doesn't do anything for them, the whole 'love thy neighbor' attitude when thy neighbor fucking hates you for existing, kindness can confuse and rile them up even more, that's sorta fun i guess but its more about you feeling better personally being kind than them receiving kindness, but maybe that's the point ^^
>>
File: image.jpg (980KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
980KB, 1500x1000px
>>5900458
I miss only worrying about whether I'd be able to afford new games. The stress of not having anything saved for SRS plus wait times is killin' me.

>>5900456
Girls these kinds of pics are supposed to inspire hope! Backfired big time but I still think its better than looking at uggo transwomen.
>>
File: y0zUnXD.gif (1MB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
y0zUnXD.gif
1MB, 500x288px
>>5900463
I'm probably not your type. However I appreciate the idea.

Have a reward gif for making me feel good!
>>
>>5900482
Too bad most of us are uggo
>>
>>5900475
I was calling myself a tranny.
>>
>>5900482
With uggo trans people it's at least the
>i look like shit but at least i don't look THAT bad
With pretty girls you're just like
>why haven't i started earlier
>>
>go on dating site
>filter to only women
>first listing is a man talking about his big dick
>>
File: 1455989540380.png (426KB, 534x872px) Image search: [Google]
1455989540380.png
426KB, 534x872px
>>5900474
HURT ME CADDY
>>
>>5900113
>buying video games in brick and mortar stores
This isn't the 90's anymore, we have Amazon and Steam and such, there's literally no reason to step inside a physical store to buy video games these days. (But it really was a magical experience back when I was a kid; up there with looking through the video game rental aisles at Blockbuster with friends, going to one of their houses for a sleepover and then playing whatever crappy game and / or watching whatever crappy movie we decided to beg the parent that had taken us to rent for us. I feel sorry for modern kids that have never experienced these things.)
>>
>>5900479
You're probably not really trans
>>
>>5900472
is it me or is that one girl being really really weird/catty?
>>
>>5900474
post bulge
>>
File: 1439327034790.jpg (69KB, 800x770px) Image search: [Google]
1439327034790.jpg
69KB, 800x770px
>>5900497
>no reason
Used games
>>
>>5900500
Every passing fulltimer is a catty fuckhead. Every damn one. Maddie last night basically told me to kill myself because she gets to party and I don't.
>>
>>5900490
Even so, just be aware of other people's feelings and thoughts.
>>
File: WOPWOPWOP.gif (2MB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
WOPWOPWOP.gif
2MB, 444x250px
>>5900494
Put 'em up

>>5900501
You first.
>>
>>5900487
Someday anon...

>>5900492
Yeah admittedly that does get kinda old especially if they started at like 15 and are lamenting not starting at 12 or something.

>>5900502
Those are usually much cheaper online.
>>
>>5900505
I don't get it? I can call myself a tranny, its not a bad word and its not a big deal.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-20-22-33-08.png (227KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-20-22-33-08.png
227KB, 1080x1920px
>>5900503
Lmao
>>
>>5900500
Well the thread was about how your monday is so I'm decided to put in a joke.

The one girl is mad because I don't take offense to the word "Tranny"
>>
>>5900499
Hold up, what are they dsyphoric about? If it was transforming into a girl then this is probably the case.
>>5900479
It gets better and worse. Overall I feel better but I hate myself being a boy so much more now! ^-^
I was just looking in the mirror and thought I was pretty cute and then the nice voice chimed in
>for a boy
I'm never gonna make it girls
Also how long have you been on HRT? Maybe you're just in the super emotional phase still like I am
>>
>>5900511
>not posting the comment you made to trigger my reaction, just posting the one trying to make me look bad
>posting all your cool fancy phone widgets up top to dig into me even more that I don't have a good enough phone
you are garbage
>>
>>5900510
I'm just saying don't try to offend anyone. It does offend people correct?
>>
>>5900509
After shipping and currency conversions, it's cheaper and more convenient to just go to the store in Canada. Besides, I like bin digging, it's more satisfying when you find something.
>>
File: image.png (170KB, 460x313px)
image.png
170KB, 460x313px
bluhhhh I'm going home today. my layover is like... an hour? which isn't bad at all. I'm gonna say bye to my Portland friends before I leave and I hope I don't get cry or something lol.

how are you doing Mtfg? I've been so wrapped up in this shit that I haven't checked in and seen how ppl are doing in the way that I should and I'm sorry even tho I know it doesn't matter much if I know about ur life or ask you about it.
>>
File: sick_lookin.jpg (685KB, 748x1105px)
sick_lookin.jpg
685KB, 748x1105px
>>5900494
Eyyy Chubskie.

>>5900506
Eyyy Kandi.

>>5900511
Eyyy Mads.
>>
>>5900516
I won't stop using the word tranny on myself. I never used it to refer to someone else in person.
>>
>>5900521
Hey bb how are you!?
>>5900518
I'm flying home tonight too ;_; you better come visit me before you move!!
>>
>>5900522
It's offensive for you to appropriate language for transwomen and use it on yourself.
>>
>>5900499
Plz be true

>>5900513
two weeks. It's hit at fucking light speed though. My skin/smell/hair have changed dramatically. started to be gendered female now and again in guy mode.

It's this whole transition it's shit. I fucking hate being trans. I hate being this big manly fucking monster. I spent all day crying yesterday because it's just too hard. I can't take it. And can't take myself
>>
File: 0010.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
0010.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>tfw i moved back home

>tfw not used to no privacy

;~;
>>
>>5900121
>it's a beach episode
>can't wear female swimsuit because not out and would look absurd given masculine features anyways
>can't wear male swimsuit because all my friends will see my boobs and ask embarrassing questions I'm not ready to answer
>can't just wear normal shirt because it'll cling to my boobs once it gets wet; even worse if it's a white shirt with thin fabric
>can't even wear wetsuit because they're so shape-fitting that both boobs and bulge will be obvious
It's okay, I'll just stay on the beach building sand castles and looking for sharks' teeth I guess, that's fun too...
>>
>>5900518
Til I'm pretty chill
>>
>>5900503
>>5900511
Kayla you refuse to even TRY working hard. You could be in great places now if you did. Go for a swim in your pool "poor kid".

>>5900517
Oooh I wouldn't know Canadian pricing. And bin diving can indeed be fun. I usually do Amazon and free shipping if I'm patient. Sometimes craigslist has good deals too if I don't wanna wait.
>>
>>5900522
Just use it where you feel it can do the least harm then.

If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them

Thats what I'm trying to get across.
>>
>>5900531
Hi joan.

Thanks for being nice to me last night.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 500x472px)
image.jpg
25KB, 500x472px
>>5900525
rekt
>>
File: 1395361348535.jpg (337KB, 1026x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1395361348535.jpg
337KB, 1026x1023px
>>5900528
Sorry anon but you sound trans. Don't let the difficulty of transition get you down, just take it one thing at a time. Small stuff you can work on and eventually all the pieces will be together in one big pretty picture that is you.
>>
File: 1379731577389.gif (437KB, 420x420px)
1379731577389.gif
437KB, 420x420px
>>5900538
Joan is one of the nicest people here
>>
File: 1412661803640.png (121KB, 250x418px) Image search: [Google]
1412661803640.png
121KB, 250x418px
>>5900473
1/3 senpai. I have a job, and that's about it. I'm like perma boy mode desu.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 575x297px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 575x297px
>>5900503
I'm far from catty
>>
>>5900536
I don't know how the word tranny is bad.

>>5900535
I do work hard. Not my fault hrt didn't work for me, not my fault I don't have money for stylish clothes and all the makeup in the world, not my fault my hair is red so I can't do laser.

>>5900525
I am trans and I am not going to be forced to defend myself here of all places.
>>
File: puke.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
puke.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>5900524
I am sick as a dog mads. Otherwise I wouldn't be here.
And please don't call me "bb" it's kinda weird.

>>5900549
You forgot to mention your jaw.
>>
>>5900320
I know it's a cliche, but "take two aspirin".
>>
>>5900549
How are you perma boy mode if you wear makeup outside? I don't wear makeup ever really and yet you always have it on so how are you not fulltime?

>>5900551
no angie, you could be possible one of the most catty trannies there is.
>>
>>5900524

;-; fuuuuu
YES I WILL TOTALLY VISIT YOU!!!! we are not far apart at all. we can talk about makeup nonstop and go out and be drunk trannies lol

>>5900532

as in today you learned? you didn't know that before? :o
>>
>>5900561
Lol okay. Well I'm sorry that you're sick ;_; I'm about to take a catnap and then do some prep for tomorrow
>>
>>5900546
No u
>>
>>5900546
She's very nice. I met her yesterday and talked with elanna too.

They're wonderful people.
>>
>>5900528
I think you're pretty....

Really pretty

It's a rough road

I'd give you a big hug if I owned a jet...
<3
(Intermittent phone use)
>>
>>5900561
Why are you sick?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-21-13-37-08.png (302KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-21-13-37-08.png
302KB, 1080x1920px
>>5900511
Update clover! It's really nice now desu
https://github.com/Floens/Clover/releases
>>5900561
I need to get a separate trip for my jaw desu.
>>5900565
I have foundation and concealer on outside. I don't wear it to work either, and that's the overwhelming majority of my time spent outside.
>>
File: 1376269949859.gif (307KB, 500x281px)
1376269949859.gif
307KB, 500x281px
>>5900568
w-what
>>5900569
Yeah, there are some lovely people in this general~
>>
File: 1456924295789.gif (2MB, 297x391px)
1456924295789.gif
2MB, 297x391px
heyyyy......uh

how many of you live in az????????

;_;
>>
>>5900565
Awww thanks

>>5900566
Nope
See >>5900472

The whole context behind this image is that the girl who replied is mad that I'm not upset that Laura Jane Grace released a book that is titled "Tranny"
>>
>>5900553
People find the word offensive sometimes.

Instead of getting upset that people are telling you not to use that particular word, why not reflect on what others have said?
>>
>>5900575
You still wear makeup out, so I mean just stop the pity party, its rude to people like me and others who will never be allowed to use makeup outside their room.
>>
>>5900572
I pushed myself too hard for too long. Again.
Check your skype.

>>5900575
You could not be so triggered by it too.
>>
>>5900584
I am not going to let passers police even my words, you guys have already taken enough from me already.
>>
>>5900578
According to the zeemap 4 people
>>
>>5900578
T U C S O N
>>
>>5900591
YAS!!
>>
>>5900578
Arizona? I just watched Cartel Land yesterday.
>>
>>5900553
Its your fault you have no money. You said you expect have the perfect job from the get-go. You've applied to what? 3? In a year? You choose to be a victim. You repeat the same cycle of whining and when kind people try to give you solid advice it becomes like talking to a wall that insults you.
>>
>>5900484
Geez anon; even if you're not interested in a date or don't think she'd be you should at least chat with her a bit, even if nothing comes out of it romantically you still might make a good friend.
>>
>>5900541
It's too hard. Not for me. I've got a lot of respect for you girls here. I can't do it though. I can't deal with feeling like this. I really need a way out of being this freak
>>
>>5900597
yas tuctown more specifically
>>
>>5900589
I haven't taken anything from you. I'm sorry you seem so angry. I hope you can find peace.

Please remember:
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned
>>
>>5900598
Money can't fix my ugly body. I am too old and too used up to ever pass. Worst part is I never had the chance to be alive, no friends, no fun, no nothing but sitting in my room crying all because I look like a monster.
>>
File: nuptupdestroyerofworlds2.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nuptupdestroyerofworlds2.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
what's up goonies ?
>>
File: 1457329500872.png (389KB, 603x991px)
1457329500872.png
389KB, 603x991px
>>5900586
But, you are allowed? Nobody is stopping you.
>>5900588
That's a pretty like big thing to do desu.
>>
>>5900607
That is some fortune cookie level of BS right there.
>>
>>5900600
If you find a way out tell me. I'd love to stop hating myself so much.
>get out of bed
>groan because im sore as heck
>immediately triggered by how manly i just sounded
>>
>>5900599
Ah sorry joan. I wouldn't mind chatting with her. I thought she was just being nice to me .
>>
>>5900538
I'm not 100% sure which anon from last night you might be but I'm glad I didn't come across as too huge of a jerk in any case, haha; hope today goes well for you whoever you may be.
>>
>>5900613
Its a Buddhist proverb. I'm not religious but I think it makes great points.
>>
File: 4.png (174KB, 416x396px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
174KB, 416x396px
>>5900607
What if I am wearing oven mitts?

>>5900612
>But, you are allowed? Nobody is stopping you.
Ever been beat up or mocked for wearing makeup? I have
>>
File: Snapchat-183709094034007719.jpg (937KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-183709094034007719.jpg
937KB, 1440x2560px
URRUGGAAHH
>>
File: image.png (666KB, 750x616px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
666KB, 750x616px
>>5900608
And so the cycle continues...

>>5900614
>wake up
>feel meh
>go to bathroom
>see reflection
"fuck"
>>
>>5900630
is this a new pokemon ?
>>
>>5900623
Oh well.. thanks ha you've been nice to me during this thread too so I assume its a positive situation.
>>
>>5900631
>feeling kinda cute and pleased with myself
>go to the bathroom
>stubble
>look manly
>cant see how ill ever look like a girl
"fuck"
>>
>>5900596
>>5900591
>>5900602
>>5900590
>>5900578

;-;

WHEN TUCTOWN/PHX MEETING??????
>>
>>5900631
>And so the cycle continues...
yep, all the while everyone else will pass and have fun and shit on me all because they won't admit being born passing is the only reason they pass and they didn't work for anything they have.
>>
>>5900579

why would you be upset? I call myself a tranny all the time. and a shemale. and a sissy. and a man. anyone who does it will start to learn that the more you joke about silly terms that shouldn't mean anything to you, the less they have any effect.
>>
>>5900565
i wore makeup since i was 15 senpai, gotta have nice smooth skin and even tone, i got a strawberry mark between my eyebrows and a tumblr nose that need coverup, and i always had nice lashes i liked accentuating, plus that johnny depp style guyliner phase everyone went through from 2004 onwards don't judge me i was totally a manly guy ok i'll fuck you up, hold my purse maddie
>>
>>5900642
brag brag brag
>>
File: IMG-20131206-WA0006.jpg (150KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20131206-WA0006.jpg
150KB, 1200x1600px
>>5900639
>born passing
>>
>>5900639
hEY kAYLA.fuck

I don't pass either
I am destined to make myself suffer until I die

want to adopt an asian boy with me and never return to the internet again?

we can scare people by showing them our tits + beard
>>
>>5900638
There's been some talk buuut doesn't sound like any more solid plans. I'm in Tucson though myself. Always down to meet people though.

>>5900649
Hey I got a job :P
>>
>>5900642
>>5900649

how did I know this would happen as soon as I read the former post lmaaaaaao
>>
>>5900651
uh no

>>5900650
you are intersex so hrt worked better for you
you were born basically as a girl, I don't even see a hint of beard shadow
>>
>>5900642
Ur nose is cute af :3
>>
File: 0,,17982303_401,00.jpg (49KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
0,,17982303_401,00.jpg
49KB, 700x394px
>>5900651
>we can scare people by showing them our tits + beard
do that in austria and you get a free trip to the EU council
>>
My company said that I can change my name on badge and email at any time.
I would basically be a girl at work.

But I still can't forget hr manager face filled with disgust when I was explaining myself. She kept using he too.

On the upside. Boy that I really like talked to me today.
>>
>>5900652
>Hey I got a job
die in a wreck, its not fair you get to make money and I don't
>>
>>5900641
>is beautiful
It hurts non passing people more tho. A lot of non lgbt people don't have the tact to know when people are joking and think it's something they can throw around
>>
>>5900653
All day
Everyday
>>
File: FB_IMG_1433943983549_resized.jpg (16KB, 229x271px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1433943983549_resized.jpg
16KB, 229x271px
>>5900639
>born passing
>>
>>5900651
Oh that's not scary. That's just sad.

>>5900658
Congrats... maybe?
>>
File: CQj8i8hUcAAyNSW.jpg (147KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
CQj8i8hUcAAyNSW.jpg
147KB, 800x1131px
>>5900639
i was born passing with vagina and thats the only reason i pass and i dindu nuffin for anythin i have
i hope i could appeaswe uyo
>>
File: MeiOverwatch.jpg (93KB, 450x750px) Image search: [Google]
MeiOverwatch.jpg
93KB, 450x750px
>>5900599
>>5900617
lol now I'm embarrassed.

>>5900613
It's true though. It doesn't feel good to hate people.

>>5900642
>covering up your tumblr nose
It's like you enjoy breaking my heart!
>>
>>5900671
another intersex person with a wealthy family
why won't you dick heads ever wake up and admit you had it easy
>>
>>5900678
I can't wake up...
>>
>>5900641
She is a sjw on levels that make potc blush.

I told her it's just a word and it shouldn't effect her in any way but she thinks by complaining to LJG about, she is doing the right thing.
>>
File: IMG-20131027-WA0000.jpg (166KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20131027-WA0000.jpg
166KB, 1200x1600px
>>5900655
>you were born basically as a girl,
>I don't even see a hint of beard shadow
>>
>>5900681
filtered
>>
>>5900660
Does Conchita take hormones?
>>
>>5900662
It's easy just got out and apply! I wore my new dress, I was super nervous buut somehow got the job!
>>
File: i_like_you_supernatural.gif (482KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
i_like_you_supernatural.gif
482KB, 350x197px
>>5900681
>I can't wake up...
>>
>>5900689
filtered
>>
>>5900689
don't do that
I want to see maddie post pics of herself dancing
at the nightclub and stuff
>>
>>5900692
>It's easy just got out and apply!
No its not, its the most impossible thing to do ever and you only got it because of passing privilege.
>>
>>5900691
nah conchita is a drag queen
offstage name is dominik iirc
>>
File: 1450534173568.jpg (94KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450534173568.jpg
94KB, 720x960px
>>5900675
no-one likes Rudolph the red nosed man-fag Caddy don't make fun

>>5900678
i sure love making £700 a month and spending half of it on mones and laser
>>
>>5900663

I definitely do understand that, but I think we should all try our best to represent ourselves rather than ascribe to some label or term people may use for us. I don't want anyone to be upset, but I also don't want girls to worry so much about passing. everyone will get clocked every now and again, who cares. it doesn't take anything away from you as a person.

>>5900669

rip Kayla

>>5900685

I definitely agree with you on that.
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 245x206px
>>5900614
>>5900631
>>5900637
Fug. That hurt senpai. iktf.
>>5900626
No, because the shit I do isn't very noticeable. I get stared at on the trains and shit, but it's whatever at this point desu.
>>5900639
I really don't think there are many here that passed without effort. There's a decent amount of us that don't pass here, I don't get why you use such broad terms senpai.
>>5900678
Normal male from poorfagistan here. Stop using bad strokes fampai.
>>5900681
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
>>5900699
Just fucking do shit work on oDesk then!
>>
File: DSCN0404.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0404.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>5900699
>passing privilege.
>>
>>5900706
SAVE MEEE
>>
>>5900694
filtered
>>
>>5900703
We're all our own critics. It wasn't so bad but I'm hoping you're glad with where things are now ^^

>>5900699
I thouught I was forever unpassing~ Hah. Just gotta put some effort in.
>>
>tfw parents offered to pay for my srs back in middle school when I started transition
>told me they'd do it at high school graduation but didn't
>now 2 years into college and they still won't, don't want to disrupt my college education
>say they'll do it after I graduate
This is SO unfair :\ why should I trust them now when they lied about it being after high school? I have the money saved up to get it myself now but they'll get mad if I need to take the semester off to recover. I don't know what I should do :(
>>
>>5900720
>Hah. Just gotta put some effort in.
Now you are trolling at this point. Effort never enables a ugly person like me to pass in public as a real female. Don't even waste your breath typing this garbage to me.
>>
>>5900721
have srs during summer vacation ?
plenty of time to recover
>>
>>5900721
Get their promise that you'll get it when you graduate in writing now or they're not going to give it to you until you get your PhD/MD, haha.
>>
File: 1458254106884.jpg (43KB, 1052x193px) Image search: [Google]
1458254106884.jpg
43KB, 1052x193px
>>5900722
>>5900725
samefag ?
>>
>>5900712
CALL MY NAME
>>5900725
>>
IM LITERALLY ALREADY CRYING BECAUSE MY FRIEND TOLD ME SHE WANTED TO DROP ME OFF AT THE AIRPORT, HELP LMAO
>>
File: 1433587721825.gif (3MB, 294x238px)
1433587721825.gif
3MB, 294x238px
>>5900722
>>
>>5900725
>wah what do I do give me advice
>no that's not possible why would I even bother to try that
>>
File: DSCN0426.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0426.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>5900725
>Effort never enables a ugly person like me to pass in public as a real female
shut up
>>
File: np6atg7fx51ux5qjxo1_1280.png (193KB, 600x723px) Image search: [Google]
np6atg7fx51ux5qjxo1_1280.png
193KB, 600x723px
>>5900735
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Wq-ku3AwTA

>>5900737
#problematic
>>
>>5900739
Try what? What was your magic advice to me? I have been on hrt non stop for 14 months and I got no changes, I have been doing electrolysis but I can't afford more sessions, what else can I fucking do to pass?
>>
>>5900728
We were going to spend the whole summer at our beach house in California, I don't want to miss out!

>>5900730
LOL. I'm not planning on going back for one anyway. I'm only really going to college for social reasons, my dad is already going to give me a job for his company when I graduate and honestly we have enough money that I could just not work a day in my life anyway lol.
>>
File: 1096.gif (1MB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
1096.gif
1MB, 250x230px
on a completely unrelated note :
fuck gynecologists
I hate going to them
>>
>>5900745
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjJOQ7bBfCs
>>
>>5900755
there is no fucking reason you should be going to one
>>
>>5900748
How are you even able to alternate between "look a my giant boobs" and "hormones did nothing"
>>
>>5900748
Get a job in boymode
>>
>>5900748
the thing is that there is no real advice, hrt doesn't do anything except shorten your life span. just give up, i haven't taken hormones since november and its so much less stress

>>5900759
how horrifying
>>
File: n15206910_30470611_9810.jpg (37KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
n15206910_30470611_9810.jpg
37KB, 453x604px
>>5900742
>born passing
>>
>>5900751
Hongie why are you trolling here again?
>>
>>5900762
I don't have boobs, I barely have mosquito bites
>>
>>5900751
well whatever is more important to you
but I understand it
sacrificed 2 weeks of my summer and it sucked
>>5900761
uhm there is ?
my endo told me deliberately to go to a gyn for checkups not something else
>>5900765
100% lmao
>>
>>5900748
Eh your voice is fine from what I remember, why don't you go outside and get a job and stop going on 4chan? And don't pull that bs over qualified shit, go for any job you can
>>
>>5900748
Pills alone don't do shit. You have to put in the effort learn:

Makeup
Clothing
Mannerisms
Voice (admittedly sounds like you have that)

Additionally, putting in the effort and determination to continue through even if you don't get things right your first try.

Do what you want though.

>>5900772
What this person said more or less as well.
>>
>>5900766
Not Angie but just play along idiot, I'm trying to piss off Kayla
>>
>>5900772
I fucking did an interview to be a lot attendant at a store, a fucking shopping cart pusher and I didn't even get that job. Its impossible to get hired.
>>
>>5900776
>using makeup
>ever
rest is 10/10 advice tho tbqh
>>
>>5900776
>Makeup
>Clothing
>Mannerisms
None of that makes a woman, I don't want my entire life to be based on if I have makeup on or not
>>
File: 1456789277116.jpg (46KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
1456789277116.jpg
46KB, 526x526px
>>5900777
nice trips but also stop trying to hurt kayla she's never ever did or said anything wrong
>>
>>5900720
oh goodness yes Kari I am, i feel amazing today, i posted a bunch in this thread about how i feel like some kind of herm overlord from the planet clitdick, walking about with my hip rolling strut on. i was looking at some full body timeline i made last night (i put on like 15lbs so far with transition) and i've gone from twinkbutt to bubble butt. my gf said that i glow as a person and she feels constant love being with me and how fulfilling it is, tears of happiness desu, everything is awesome. i made £60 in tips tax free from 14 hours work over the weekend (so thats about 6 weeks of estrogen bought with that free money) and ate half a cheesecake to celebrate.

and you have a job! congrats ^___________^
>>
>>5900782
>>5900776
Too bad Kayla doesn't want advice, she wants to bitch all day and people still haven't learned to filter/ignore.
>>
>>5900777
Nigga have you no idea how horrifically insecure everyone here is? You'll hurt them more than Kyler. The little fucker is just responding to himself again.

>>5900765
Look at that catwalk pose.
>>
>>5900782
Eye makeup and concealers mainly. Or if going out at night.

I just do eyeliner/mascara and concealer cauuse I haven't finished out all my laser sessions.

>>5900785
Yeah you find what works, learn how to use it and reduce from there.
>>
>>5900780
"Wahhh I went for one job and didn't get hired"
Apply for every fucking job you can, don't get dissuaded cause you tried once and failed. Go be a resume slut
>>
File: image.jpg (140KB, 780x1025px)
image.jpg
140KB, 780x1025px
>>5900780
That's the way it goes. You can't bet on one job. Too many people applying to everything. You may have to send out tons of applications and go to lots of interviews. It sux ass but thats life.

Not trying is the ONLY way to absolutely guarantee unemployment.
>>
>>5900785
Tbh I'm not sure that you're super qualified to say what makes a woman given that you have no experience living as one
>>
File: 68863_516901565828_2748851_n.jpg (81KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
68863_516901565828_2748851_n.jpg
81KB, 540x720px
>>5900765
>born passing
whentheThits.jpg
>>
>>5900794
I've always been a huge fag l-lol
>>
>>5900794
I hoped that only Kayla would be retarded enough to take what I posted seriously. I think the whole thing screamed "made up"
>>
>>5900793
tru
>>5900795
yeah I mean I know how to makeup but I honestly haven't used any in almost a year just cause I don't see the point
>>
File: 1449050818931-r9k.jpg (29KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1449050818931-r9k.jpg
29KB, 540x540px
>>5900780
Carpet bomb every place you can with resumes. That's how to pet a job desu. Don't even look at the shit, just fucking send it.
>>5900798
top advice desu.
>>5900745
>>
>>5900765
>born passing
>>
File: IMG_20160321_131428.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160321_131428.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
oh
my gosh
everything is okay today i found this in the cabinet
>>
>>5900785
Honestly all that really matters is voice. If you have a feminine voice and no noticeable facial hair people will gender you female. I've seen some ugly ass women who I thought were dudes
>>
>>5900801
That tiny frame though
>>
File: British pepe.jpg (438KB, 1531x2302px) Image search: [Google]
British pepe.jpg
438KB, 1531x2302px
>>5900780
Have you tried applying to less comfier work than a store clerk?
>>
>>5900815
Dem thighs
>>
>>5900801
>mfw dat weakling frame
git gud
>>
>>5900800
that is a really low blow, you can afford to live full time and kayla can't
>>
File: stupid_sexy_Flanders.jpg (50KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
stupid_sexy_Flanders.jpg
50KB, 600x900px
>>5900807
>>
>>5900801
This picture always make me laugh
>look g-guys I'm a boy h-heh
>>
>>5900792
Really glad to hear that it's all going great! nd wish you all of the best going forward of course! Yeah I'm super excited about this job I start on the 31st! Just been drinking and celebrating until then pretty much since nothing much else to do.

>>5900816
Oh god that stuff is horrifying but amazing

>>5900793
Helps me distract myself tbdesu got other dramas today that I'm avoiding dealing with.
>>
>>5900836
>horrifying
fluff is love. fluff is life.
>>
File: 1439741571199.jpg (244KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1439741571199.jpg
244KB, 450x338px
>>5900814
>tfw i will never ravage johnny joestar's bp

>>5900839
what is fluff grace
>>
File: IMG_20160120_224855.jpg (923KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160120_224855.jpg
923KB, 1920x2560px
>>5900794
Insecure? Me? rotfl
>>
>>5900827
All ballerinas have them.
>>
O.o
>>
reminder that maddie is gay, faye cheated on her gf with edie and adri did nothing wrong
>>
>>5900852
#adrididnothingwrong

come back adri ;~;
>>
http://www.acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children
>>
>>5900844
Sticky white marshmallow stuff!
>>
>>5900832
What about Kayla is stopping her from living full time, except her self?
>>5900816
Fat
>>
>>5900862
>college of pediatrics
Not even once
>>
college of pedantics
>>
>>5900864
>What about Kayla is stopping her from living full time
being unable to stop flashing miss cock in public
>>
>>5900864
her living situation
>>
>>5900864
>fat
Girl I just spent yesterday doing so much physical activity I NEED more calories today lol
I'm gonna go take my dog for a walk later too, not really concerned about being fat
>>5900862
Oh you mean that group of anti-lgbt christian doctors said something about us? neato
>>
File: 1454090890296-r9k.jpg (26KB, 167x298px) Image search: [Google]
1454090890296-r9k.jpg
26KB, 167x298px
>>5900800
>not wanting gyro's bp instead
>>5900862
>acpeds
Abstinence based education is superior to harm reduction. :^)
>>5900863
That's lewd AF.
>>
File: 1456135460080.jpg (883KB, 951x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1456135460080.jpg
883KB, 951x1240px
>>5900863
>tfw grace isn't eating my sticky white marshmallow stuff

>>5900870
college of pederasts?
>>
>>5900862
In an amicus brief, the National Association of Social Workers described ACPeds as a "small and marginal group" which was "out of step with the research-based position of the AAP and other medical and child welfare authorities

Hi there /pol/ thanks for visiting.
>>
if only kids would listen and stop fucking each other

why doesn't it work?
>>
Why is tucking so much work?

I want to start jogging but I'm too lazy to tuck to put on leggings to go running in. >_<

I hate my penis so much ugh
>>
>>5900689
Filtered.
>>5900852
>faye cheated
Its not the first time. Maybe she'll break up with her already tho.
>>5900873
No, it isn't. Kayla could go full time tomorrow if she wanted. She wouldnt pass, but thats because she dresses like a slutty grandma. And Kayla won't go full time tomorrow because she is a fetishist.
>>
File: 1338067138514.png (69KB, 501x648px) Image search: [Google]
1338067138514.png
69KB, 501x648px
>>5900880
>implying amicus isn't controlled by jews
>>
>>5900816
i'm buying some of this soon i'm gonna make fluff and nutella sandwiches

>>5900821
>>5900829
fight me cunts i'm 100% masculine
>>
File: 1377912779166.gif (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1377912779166.gif
2MB, 720x404px
>>5900878
>That's lewd AF.
;3
>>5900879
Come to Chicago and make it happen~
>>
>>5900884
Why would she go fulltime knowing full well that she would face hostility from people? I wont go fulltime for the same reason. Not all of us live in super accepting places like most of you.
>>
File: DSCN0209.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0209.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>5900887
>fight me
sure thing, I'm sending in my hobo mode
get rekt
>>
>>5900874
Oh cool. I meant phat if I'm honest. That marshmallow shit is 2sweet for me.
>>5900883
When i jog i wear a baggy t shirt over baggy shorts. I ain't got time for that shit.
>>
>>5900883
>tuck to go running
>bf gives you a hug and kiss from behind
>extremely painful boner ensues
This kinda shit always happens :\
>>
>>5900883
It's actually not that hard
I mean htt made my balls so small they aren't even visible anymore
So i just press a bit and put a gaff/tape over it
Ready
>>
>neo-cons
>preach abstinence
>every white person listens
>all non-whites don't and have 50 guvment bug kids
>"why are white people breeding so little?????? "

oh vey
__^____
>>
>>5900884
>Its not the first time.
go on
>>
>>5900878
Misquoted as fuck gomen
>>5900879
>>
>tfw made a guy think he went in the girls restroom yesterday
I'm stuck between thinking I'm totally disgusting and that maybe I pass. Pls someone end this life
>>5900894
I literally live in the most republican state in the country and I've never had a problem. Kayla is in no danger.
>>
>>5900896
I guess that could work! It's still way too fucking cold here to wear shorts, but I'll just get some baggy clothes that obscures everything for working out.

Thanks <3
>>5900898
Meh. I've been doing it for 6 years now and it still pisses me off sometimes. I hate how aware it makes me of my penis.
>>
>>5900879
>>5900888

I think the anime picture is really cute.
>>
>>5900894
kayla's voice is like 1 million times better than mine and days when she isn't bitching about passers reeee she is bragging about getting gendered female without trying. anyway im not gonna post about kayla anymore. don't buy into her delusional bullshit "anon"
>>
>>5900906
Do you live in my state? Idaho?
>>
>>5900906
You can be the most disgusting piece of shit and still pass
>>
>>5900908
-upvote-
>>
>>5900912
Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it
>>
>>5900907
I wear shorts over running leggings. It's apparently a pretty normal thing too, all the kids on my brother's high school track team did that in the winter.

>>5900906
>tfw do that every day
handicapped bathrooms were made for us 2bh
>>
File: 1437054182940.png (178KB, 274x401px) Image search: [Google]
1437054182940.png
178KB, 274x401px
>tfw you see a cute girl in a mirror/window and get really jealous
>tfw you look in the window/mirror again
>tfw it's you
>you are the cute girl in the mirror and you don't even recognise yourself at a glance
>>
>>5900919
Not another fortune cookie BS.
>>
I'm in like limbo.

>hate being a guy
>can't relate to women at all
I'm not going to transition to being a girl but essentially be a guy.
It seems retarded, and people wouldn't accept it.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>5900926
who cares
>>
>>5900910
>"anon"
So we all understand then that only kayla would possibly give a shit about herself enough to bring herself up right? There is no ramdom anon who wants to come argue for Kayla's defense.
>>5900912
I have very obvious boobs and stuff at this point but my co workers almost all gender me male because of my voice (which I'm too afraid to use my female voice) or because they know my name because i havent made legal changes yet. Its sort of constantly painful to use the mens restroom and be sir'd by my boss while having obvious breasts.
>>
>>5900907
I want to get srs assp
I bet it's pretty nice when you can just put everything on without worrying about your dick
>>
halp
>pic related

>>5900926
no clue what you mean but who care
whatever makes you happy
>>
>>5900894
This! I hate when people say
>just go out and have fun
Without understanding my circumstances.

And when go here for support people accusing me of fishing, bdd, delusion and reeeee.
>>
>>5900931
Those poor people around you.
>>
>>5900912
My bf and I were in a store the other day. He has long hair, but also a lot of facial hair.

The shopkeep was only somewhat paying attention and I hear, 'how can I help you ladies?'

this is why I don't think stuff like reactions from passing glances should be given much thought lol. Most people are barely paying attention.
>>
>>5900888
YOU COME TO VERMONT

>>5900903
my second would be dino dio before the dino
>>
>>5900931
Having obvious boobs isn't to much of a problem
I have visible boobs for quite a while now and most people still gender me male
Except the occasional "oh, i thought you were a girl" or "that's the mens restroom"
>>
>>5900924
Thats really common sense. Everything has beauty to different people.
>>
>listens to Tegan and Sara barefaced while wearing girl crushes denim shirt and thinking about her in my Airbnb in the woods

Portland really did a fucking number on me lmao
>>
>>5900936
I wouldn't want to go out in poland too desu

>>5900938
yeah, that happens so fast when you have long hair
>>
File: 1456935505618.jpg (418KB, 600x791px)
1456935505618.jpg
418KB, 600x791px
>>5900939
>Vermont
>>
>>5900926
just hero senpai
you sound more snowflake than you would like to be
>>
File: 1458191098412.png (571KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
1458191098412.png
571KB, 800x640px
>>5900950
trust me id rather be livin in nyc again
>>
>>5900938
I'm sending this post to all my friends who say I pass because of stuff like that
>>
File: 50ab99a6K97Csk31.png (337KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
50ab99a6K97Csk31.png
337KB, 600x480px
>>5900887
I just had fluff and peanutbutter, it was great
>>5900896
I like sweet things, it's just right :3
>>5900908
I like to post cute things to make up for my lack of real cuteness
>>5900939
WHAT IS THERE TO DO IN VERMONT OTHER THAN CHILL WITH MY MAN SANDERS
>>
>>5900954
Big cities in USA suck, you step on some niggers shoes by accident on the subway and he'll pull a gun and shoot you dead.
>>
>>5900954
Due to public transport in Harlem?

>>5900956
Maybe you too should get a faggy boyfriend with long hair. Cuz of the cheerleader effect.
>>
>>5900963
I honestly don't know if you are cute. But I imagine you as cute.

More often than not most people are too hard on themselves.
>>
>>5900966
my cis friend drunkenly told me she thought i passed better when she's around and although i agree, our giant horde of crossdressing men seemed to pass just fine in portland even tho no one in our group was cis
>>
File: image_0.png (239KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
image_0.png
239KB, 1200x1800px
>>5900951
Don't let your dreams be dreams then. Bed-Stuy really isn't that bad if you are close to Bushwick, and you can get some cheap hasidic run place. I know Crown heights is cheaper, and not all too shabby either tho.
>>5900965
>imblyming
I mean yeah there's more standoffish people but that's hyperbole.
>>
File: 1455099198178.jpg (271KB, 1400x1208px) Image search: [Google]
1455099198178.jpg
271KB, 1400x1208px
>>5900963
ive learned that in vermont there are lots of homos, chicken wings and subarus. also the whole point of you coming is to get some of my sticky white marshmallow stuff ya dingus

>>5900965
never happened to me, but i know i poll well with the blacks. they had the highest catcall rate to me

>>5900966
DID YOU KNOW ITS BEEN 8 MONTHS SINCE THAT JOKE, also sophie still laughs at it
>>
>>5900894
everyone's situation is unique.
I don't think anyone is expected to go fulltime until they are ready

but kayla lies so much that how can anyone know when there's truth?
>>
>>5900981
Not to sure about that
I think it was just because that's portland and noone's giving a fuck there
>>
>>5900966
Nah not necessary, it happened with my non-faggy short haired bf. And it happens with other guys and with girls that I hang out with. But it's just because people aren't paying attention to anything but the hair.

>>5900981
This too tho. Get a cis girl friend, take hrt a bit, easy pass.
>>
>>5900987
>I mean yeah there's more standoffish people but that's hyperbole.
Standoffish people with a surprisingly dark skin tone every time.
>>
>>5900991
maybe ur right, idk. both the day i was shopping with the meme team and the night i was out with edie and co everyone got gendered female repeatedly and consistently
>>
File: a young hon.jpg (180KB, 1131x1035px) Image search: [Google]
a young hon.jpg
180KB, 1131x1035px
>>5900976
Better keep imagining, thanks
>>5900989
yeah but you could come here and deliver it to meeeee
there's more fun stuff over here
>>
>>5900895
I'm sending in my drunk Paul McGann Eighth Doctor mode
>>
File: tumblr_mmn12uBXsc1r2wpqzo1_400.jpg (48KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmn12uBXsc1r2wpqzo1_400.jpg
48KB, 400x600px
>>5900966
Long hair on guys isn't alwayyyys faggy.On guys it suits it's super qt.
>>
>>5900991
>>5900995
My paranoia is that everyone everywhere is just more aware of trans people nowadays and are more likely to try to be nice.
>>
>>5900705
Let me start off by saying that Edie, you're one of my favourite people here. Not only do I look up to because you're beautiful but you're a fantastic person too. You're always there for people who need it and you dgaf about what people think of you. It's fantastic. You're the best friend every one of us needs.

But let's get real here, it is very easy for you to say we shouldn't worry about passing. Firstly because it's true. The concept of passing is a toxic notion that's not only damages the trans community through ourselves but also through society. And Secondly because you're in the top tier of trans passability. I don't think you have the insight right now.

It's also easy to say it doesn't take away anything from you as a person. But it does. To us people who don't pass, but put the work in. Who through a combination of shitty genetics/shitty decisions/shitty situations have led us to a place where we just don't have that same luxury. It chips away at at every morsel of femininity that we've scrounged. And literally takes away from us as people.

To sum that last part up, we fight to be seen as women even though we clearly look like men and every clock and slur takes something away from us.

It's also great that the trans community is retaking slurs. Like standing up and owning yourself and your identity. Not allowing yourself to be labelled.

But here's the bottom line. If we go out same day, same place, same time, I'm the tranny, I'm the shemale, I'm the man, I'm the man in a dress, I'm the drag queen/sissy/faggot. And I'm sure you must have points early in your transition where you thought that about yourself, internalising these terrible things. When you don't pass, long term, having these notions around, you begin to feel like a joke.

Especially when the calls coming from inside the house.

Watching beautiful women joke about being men and trannies. Fuck.
>>
>>5901000
You are pretty cute. Don't beat yourself up.
>>
>>5900981
It's Portland. Besides Seattle it's the one city were people would be tolerant of hordes of crossdressing men. Besides I am sure you did fine.

>>5900989
It was a pretty good joke.

>>5901003
No long hair is always faggy. You just prefer it that way.
>>
>>5901006
Cont.

This shit is real, and raw and every horrifying thing that we call ourselves when we look at that man in the mirror. So Edie, it's easy to say don't worry about names and labels and passing. It's not easy to actually stop worrying.

Have a great day/safe flight whatever. Still think you're great.
>>
File: 1454264157IFDmm.jpg (105KB, 550x636px)
1454264157IFDmm.jpg
105KB, 550x636px
>doing tile based graphics in unity
What have I gotten myself into ;~;
>>
File: Quorthon_-_Young.jpg (113KB, 661x768px) Image search: [Google]
Quorthon_-_Young.jpg
113KB, 661x768px
>>5901011
>No long hair is always faggy.
But in the past long hair on guys was more common. It being looked down upon ('faggy'? really?) is a relatively new development. And a lot of guys really do look better with long hair. >_<

Oh well. More long-haired qt guys for me <3
>>
>>5901003
I saw some dudes with long hair at the airsoft event I went to, there was one guy who looked like your pic minus the facial hair, it was kinda like seeing this blonde haired nordic god lol
Also my first ever bf had super long pretty hair, I wish he didn't cut it
>>5901009
>You are pretty cute.
Thanks ;w;
>Don't beat yourself up
But that's like my favorite sport
>>
meow
>>
so what do i do if spiro says to not take on an empty stomach but i cant afford to eat today?
>>
>>5901028
Just take it, worst I get is a stomach ache for a bit but it passes fine.
>>
>>5901021
No bad sports. Just hugs from me.

───==≡≡ΣΣ(> ^_^ )>

Just accept you're a cuttie patootie.
>>
>>5901028
TAKE IT
>>
>>5901011
When I loose weight I gonna own purple dress!
>>
>>5901034
Why buy it when you'll never have the courage to wear it outside?

>>5901020
Yeah among dirty hippies. Thankfully those times are over now.
>>
>>5901028
detrans
>>
Is it inevitable for every person here to eventually have sex with at least one other person here?
>>
>>5901034
that dress is blue senpai
>>
File: WIN_20160321_14_28_17_Pro.jpg (166KB, 1025x933px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160321_14_28_17_Pro.jpg
166KB, 1025x933px
>>5901032
Okay fine you made me smile, here's a heart that looks more like an apple
>>5901038
Been here a few months and my virginity is still intact. I'm going to be a witch and none of you are going to stop me!
>>
h-hi :D

FO4 DLC soon :D:D
>>
>>5901042
it's white and gold you fucking trangaloid
>>
>>5901038
I don't think i'll ever have sex with another person here
I doibt i'll ever have sex though
>>
>>5901038
Who would you have sex with anon?
>>
>>5901038
Nah, I don't think anyone here will ever have sex with me. Pretty sure some would like to, though.
>>
>>5901049
>AG8P
>AGP
>>
>>5901034
>>5901042
It's white and gold
>>
>>5901038
and now i'm a broken shell of a person who fell too hard and got rejected after
>>
>>5901038
No. I've accidentally met people from here/420chan tho. It's really weird meeting someone IRL and realising you've seen them posting online a bunch. I never mention it because, 'oh hi I recognise you from reading a bunch of your posts on 420chan/4chan' is really creepy even if it's accidental.
>>
>>5901044
I'm more excited about stellaris! But good for you!
>>
>>5901045
wow u fucking stupid fish bitch ur just jealous of my sweet pos load from daddy
>>
>>5901055
b-but robots tho
>>5901038
thatd be illegal senpaii
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 640x1136px)
image.jpg
106KB, 640x1136px
>>5901042
I am blind then.

>>5901036
Pic. I'm too fat for this. But I will!
>>
>>5901045
>tfw got freakin slain because I didn't refresh the page
Smdh
>>
>>5901055
I don't like fantasy settings. I just wanted Victoria 3
>>
>>5901059
Pretty!
>>
>>5901062
I want that too, but Paradox would probs add political mana or gun mana or something.
>>
>>5901061
^.°
>>5901057
guppu guppu guppu
>>
>>5901059
I know you hate it but
>bdd
>>
>>5901062
Its science fiction. But yeah I'm a huge space nerd so you can shame me.
>>
File: 1402299110032.png (518KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1402299110032.png
518KB, 960x720px
>>5901044
Survival mode soon
>>
File: npxeDRv.jpg (364KB, 1600x1200px)
npxeDRv.jpg
364KB, 1600x1200px
>>5901067
>>
>>5901038
i met my wife here
>>
File: fatima_lopes_r_0022.jpg (1MB, 2136x3201px) Image search: [Google]
fatima_lopes_r_0022.jpg
1MB, 2136x3201px
>>5901059
I can't tell how fat you are due to that jacket. You could slim down, purely for aesthetic purposes, but you look fine now.
Also what Marina with the diamonds said >>5901068.
>>
>>5901074
>tfw will never be petted like a cat

bad feels ;~;
>>
>>5901075
true love
>>
>>5901078
iktf
>>
File: laughing (2).gif (2MB, 228x180px) Image search: [Google]
laughing (2).gif
2MB, 228x180px
>>5901075
>>
>>5901059
I know you think polish women are supposed to all be goddesses or something but trust me that nobody would think twice here in America
>>
>>5901075
hey soph
>>
>>5901075
My wife met her bf in a Trump thread on /pol/.
>>
>tfw americans have to wait like 12 hours longer for fo4 dlc

:D this pleases me
>>
File: 1359389052583.jpg (22KB, 240x320px)
1359389052583.jpg
22KB, 240x320px
>>5901089
Why?
>>
>>5901088
>no bf to make america great again
>no bf to even get the american citizenship
>>
>>5901094
schadenfreude :D

i can brag on here :D
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5901068
Look at my shoulders. Too big for a dress. Also I need to get some tan.
>>
>>5901100
That's not very nice
>>
File: TrumpAir_0.png (263KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpAir_0.png
263KB, 500x312px
>>5901096
Trump does not want your kind.
>>
>>5901103
s-sorry ms grace ;~~;
>>
>>5901101
You need to take a picture while you look up. However I think you look good in a dress.

>>5901104
Don't encourage /pol/ to come here.
>>
>>5901085
nah senpai titchxAife otp, wedding fall '17, get yo ass to Ireland
>>
File: 06_01_mariusz_pudzianowski_064.jpg (128KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
06_01_mariusz_pudzianowski_064.jpg
128KB, 533x800px
>>5901101
Wow those shoulder could rival Pudzianowski's.
BDD is a horrible thing.
>>
File: hmprod.jpg (19KB, 384x449px)
hmprod.jpg
19KB, 384x449px
>>5901037
damn aight. that didnt last long

>>5901030
>>5901033
k i took it how long til i die

also I want dresses too :(
>>
>>5901077
Right now I'm 75 kg 5'11 shoe size 10.
I want to get 60 kg and shoe size 9.

I am on stable diet so I think I'm gonna make it.
>>
>>5901101
They're probably not broader than the cis average
Also i don't like tan, i like being the palest i can
But if you want tan just leave the house when it's sunny
But don't forget sun protection
>>
File: 1341730645789.png (86KB, 334x282px) Image search: [Google]
1341730645789.png
86KB, 334x282px
>>5901112
You should be feeling it soon and then itll pass in an hour or two
>>
>>5901110
:o awww gratz! I didn't even know you two were together! I would love to go to Ireland and be among my fellow gingers.
>>
>>5901114
Are you exercising as you diet or just dieting? It'll affect how you look after you lose if the latter.
>>
>>5901116
Right, but it looks weird when your shoulder are white and rest is tanned.
>>
File: Foot-binding.jpg (68KB, 794x535px) Image search: [Google]
Foot-binding.jpg
68KB, 794x535px
>>5901114
You are going to look like a skeleton with that weight. You need to fat deposits to cover up your bone structure, not loose them to accentuate said structure. Also how do you think you are going to shorten your feet? Chinese foot binding?
>>
>>5901122
Dieting and walking 10k steps daily
>>
>>5901129
that pic gave me anxiety
>>
>>5901129
Not every person is the same. I store fat in my back, upper arms and lower legs including feet. 60 kg is in healthy weight for my height so I'll be more than fine.
>>
>>5901129
It's kinda funny how the feet look like shoes too
>>
hi
>>5901038
Im taken tho.
>>
>>5901142
>only my back and feet are fat
:D
Hey bb
>>
File: 1351569376504.png (100KB, 231x261px) Image search: [Google]
1351569376504.png
100KB, 231x261px
>>5901143
More like really gross, I wish I didnt look at it
>>
>>5901146
Hey, aren't you the girl with the bf who also seems to be trans
Did she already transition ?
>>
>>5901133
Imo you should look into doing more than that, I've been trying to lose weight but am doing a lot of hip targeting exercises to keep the muscle there and stop me from going full male skeleton mode.

Also >>5901129 this. I don't think you'll lose a shoe size just from dropping weight.
>>
>>5901147
Wat?
>>
>>5901150
I am too, now

...actually talking about the cypro dosing now..
>>
>>5901156
How does one have a fat back?
Odd
>>
File: 1458518263506.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1458518263506.webm
2MB, 640x640px
>>5901142
No you won't be fine. Especially with something as silly as >>5901133.
I never understood how a group that obsessed about their bodies had so little knowledge about their bodies. Time after time I see the worst of tranny broscience posted here as a fact. Which is kind of funny come to think of it.

>>5901146
Eyyy CC. What did you eat today?
>>
>>5901154
I did lose a shoe size, don't know if it's from the 20 kg I lost starving myself or HRT, but I've regained some weight since and the new shoes still fit.
>>
>>5901158
Oooh you're the SO of >>5901146?

Grats on starting though!
>>
>>5901154
I have hip bones so I'm not worried about that. I just eat less sine my body doesn't need that much kcal.
>>
>>5901161
I knew a girl who had most of her fat in her back while being overweight
Her shoulders looked so broad
And she hat no hips at all
And she behaved totally manly all the time
Strange girl though
>>
>>5901150
It indeed is me, one who pushed my bf over the edge.

They didn't. Funny since they always gave me advice on how to do this transitioning thing the right way.
>>
>>5901163
Microwave pizza, a salad in the morning and im thinking that I may have dinner too.
>>5901167
No, im not dating a poster from here. I don't think id like my partner posting on a place like this.
>>
>>5901161
Genetics?

Also about shoes size I was 11 when I weighed 96 kg.
>>
>>5901175
I'm sorry I got mixed up. Yeah it would be pretty rough to bring anyone here honestly. What do you mean you pushed them over the edge though?
>>
File: 1455432244753.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1455432244753.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>5901175
You need to eat more CC.
>>
>>5901163
Healthy range is like 58-78 for 179 cm
>>
File: 1447718303380.jpg (18KB, 223x368px) Image search: [Google]
1447718303380.jpg
18KB, 223x368px
>>5901183
They were debating if they wanna go trough it or not bother. I pushed them over the line.
>>5901184
FUCK YOU IM HUNGRY NOW
>>
>>5901169
>>5901161

worst is when bra reveals bit of fat below your arm pits
and I'm kinda fit and not big either
>>
>>5901168
:\ if you say so. Just be careful please.

>>5901161
It happens. Depends on where your body decides to store fat.
>>
File: ss+(2016-02-04+at+04.02.34).jpg (118KB, 1179x424px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-02-04+at+04.02.34).jpg
118KB, 1179x424px
>>5901184
>tfw gonna barbecue some meaty pork belly i marinated two days ago with my gf
>>
>>5901012
I kinda agreed with this when I was alone and had never gone out with other trans girls as an experience, but having a perfect 10 model tier trans girl scream "I'm not a man anymore" when we were out really helped me to chill about not being able to pass and gave me a comfortable "we're pretty and awesome in our own way" kind of feel.
>>
Hey /mtfg/
So ...
I got a question ...

How do i find a qt bf to cuddle with ?
>>
>>5901186
I am just looking at the graph and it's more like 64 to 81 kilos. And you are going to end up as a flabby mess even if you have enough perseverance to go through with the whole "starving and walking" idea. Why not work up a little sweat?

>>5901193
Good, good. Let the fat flow through you.
>>
>>5901196
That means your bra doesn't fit you right, just bend over at the waist and scoop all the breast into the cup, and make sure you don't have much room to stretch the back strap and no more then two fingers fit in the shoulder strap. If the bra is snug when you scoop it all up it'll stay there, and for a lot of girls they say wearing a properly fit bra migrates that fat into the main part of the breast over time
>>
TUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN up! haha
>>
>>5901036
>Why buy it when you'll never have the courage to wear it outside
b/c it's pretty

>tfw only rocked skater dress 1x
>tfw grandma skirts are way more comfy

>>5901059
that's it I'm wearing a dress next time out
>>
>tfw ur legal name change is granted and u start crying
>>
>>5901217
cungratz thats a good feeling
>>
>>5901216
Skater dresses and circleskirts/skater skirts are pretty much as comfy as it gets
>>
>>5901217
Awww... that's adorable :3

Wait- you mean cry of happiness not sadness right?
>>
>>5901059
You're fucking so pretty, you need to stop fueling your bdd by taking close up photos that get distorted by your cell phones crappy lens
>>
>>5901167
Noo, my s.o. hates 4chan
>>
>>5901217
Did you have to go in front of a whole courtroom of people to get your name changed?
>>
>>5901214
Thanks dad
>>
>>5901217
Grillllll
>>
>>5901217
Congrats! Definitely a great feeling.

>>5901228
I did, they do divorces and name changes in one big group here.
>>
>>5901214
I'm dfc and wear brallettes and sport bras

>>5901224
until you go outside and the wind blows
or when you have to sit down
or when you have to get out of the car

RIP
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3000x4000px
>>5901229
It's daddy bb
>>
>>5901217
Congrats Maddie that's great xox

>>5901206
I can't imagine how that could make me feel better at all but Fuck, if that's what it takes to get over it I'm even more fucked. I'm happy for you tho Faye.
>>
>>5901228
no a volunteer lawyer is helping me because im poor and i just got an email of the court order.
>>5901235
>>5901231
>>5901225
>>5901220
ty <3 im so happy rn, this week has been so amazing and this is the perfect end
>>
File: 1398572543580.jpg (37KB, 309x309px)
1398572543580.jpg
37KB, 309x309px
>>5901211
I wound up in a 4 year long relationship with a guy after I cuddled him on MDMA and told him I liked tentacle porn. Boys remain mysterious.
>>
>>5901211
Look on zeemap for /mtfg/ posters near you, hook up with them, get them to detransition for you; enjoy your bf.
>>
>>5901216
>skater dress
They don't look all that bad.
>>
>>5901236
Never really wore them outside though
I'm still not out to most people and i'm dressing pretty andro normally
But i'll go fulltime pretty soon (at least i hope so) and i'll wear a skater skirt because i can ^-^
Sitting down with it is ok though
>>
>>5901239
damn you had to get a lawyer involved tho? thats crazy
>>
>>5901237
>a 30+ year old chaser fetishist asking to be called daddy
i'm going to throw up
>>
going in shower brb
>>
>>5901236
Dresses all suck because I get an erection and they tent up as soon as I put one on :/
>>
>>5901036
Western men keeping universally short hair only became a thing during the world wars.
>>
>>5901254
tell me your a chaser trolling
>>
>>5901257
Why would I tell you that? That'd be lying. I'm a beautiful young trans girl who just has a little problem.
>>
>>5901247
i could have done it myself but by going through the lawyer my records are sealed, i didn't have to put a notice in the paper, and all of the court costs and copies of the order were paid for
>>
i wish i could be a boy again
>>
The thought of even trying to be a girl fills me with anxiety, fear depression and regret. It terrifies me. How can I get over this? No one's ever going to see me as female. I cant be a man.
>>
>>5901265
no shame in having boymode to survive
>>
>>5901266
That hasn't stopped anyone here.
>>
>>5901249
I'm not a chaser, I don't want dick, I don't care if someone is trans, I don't look at any kind of porn and my erot lit is mostly straight cis with some lesbeans.

I only get turned on by emotional connection and good physical chemistry, and I don't care who you are if we have it
>>
File: 1458590457112.jpg (57KB, 321x416px) Image search: [Google]
1458590457112.jpg
57KB, 321x416px
>>5901255
Bunch of slack jawed faggots around here.
>>
>>5901272
But I'm never going to be a woman. No one's ever going to see that when they look at me. I'll just be a cut up half cast freak. People here actually pass
>>
File: growth.gif (843KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
growth.gif
843KB, 480x270px
a guy with a swastika shirt on clocked me on Saturday but didn't threaten me. win?
>>
>>5901211
Craigslist?
>>
>>5901264
it's weird how much the process caries from state to state. here i basically just had to pay to file the paperwork and wait for the judge to sign it. i cant imagine having to do that whole newspaper bullshit
>>
>>5901274
This desu, I just also get "turned on" from dressing like a girl. I wish I didn't :(
>>
>>5901283
I think that's not popular here
Last weekend i had that stupid thought about going to a bar/club and maybe find someone for kisses and cuddles
But that's not easy so i stayed at home
I wish i'd pass
>>
File: 1458097720619.jpg (16KB, 296x312px) Image search: [Google]
1458097720619.jpg
16KB, 296x312px
>>5901275
I'M GETTING A BONER
>>
>check phone
>mail from my gynecologist
>results came back already
>vaginal flora completely healthy cis tier
>neat.jpg
>also UTI
Fuck my life
;_;
cheer me up plx
>>
>>5901288
Lmfao
>>
>>5901279
Neither is anyone here ever going to be a woman. And given how everyone here whines about passing it's still a toss-up every time they go out the door.
The cut-up half cast social pariah is the best you can look for. At least you are in a period of acceptance. That might change down the line.
>>
>>5901288
P C I e
C
I
e
>>
>>5901290
I wouldn't go out if i didnt pass. Except i do. Every day.
>>5901292
There there *pats bobs*
>>
>>5901274
sure thing bro
>>
>>5901296
>>5901299
I didn't ask to be this way
>>
new thread:
>>5901303
>>5901303
>>5901303
>>
>>5901301
Probably i'd pass if i don't speak if i go somewhere where noone knows me
But the only place i could go is where i was pretty much every weekend for the last 5 years
So yeah, wouldn't work
>>
>>5901298
Nah I'm just gonna be a guy. Fuck it
>>
back from shower friends :D
>>5901292
>also UT

:? what's that?
>>
>>5901441
urinary tract infection
>>
>>5900447

That doesn't really make sense, anon.
Thread posts: 682
Thread images: 151

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.