[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do fem gay guys get offended when they get rejected from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: davey wavey.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
davey wavey.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
Why do fem gay guys get offended when they get rejected from a gay guy who doesn't want them because they are feminine? Last time I checked a guy who is gay only has interests in men which means they are attracted to masculine traits not feminine ones.
>>
Internalized homophobia. They feel ashamed for being fem.
>>
>>5896535
It's like guys are okay with being gay they just get turned off by a guy who acts and dresses like a girl.
>>
>>5896524

Bad attitude, they think their interest trumps your lack of interest.

Guys like Davey Wavey just reinforce this fallacy; if someone doesn't want to have sex with you the reason is irrelevant, it's not happening.
>>
>>5896554
I was talking about fems having internalized homophobia.
>>
>>5896568
I know I was just saying there are guys who are okay with being gay but get turned off by a man wearing make up and a dress.
>>
>>5896524
>>5896564
Will shove femboy boobs in your face and you're going to like it. End of story Bby.
>>
>>5896593
my dick just became so flaccid that it's starting to turn into liquid.
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 716x1116px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 716x1116px
>>5896633
>it's starting to turn into liquid
Can I drink it plx
>>
>>5896568
It's not so much internalized homophobia as a general feeling of inadequacy for failing to perform masculinity to a standard that fits society's approval.

The result is resentment projected outwards, rather than shame projected inwards.
>>
>>5896524
>this thread again
>>
>>5896524
People usually get really angry when someone they want to fuck doesn't want to fuck them back.

It's like when niggers complain about whites being racists for not wanting to fuck them, or when fatties complain about fit people fatshaming them for not wanting to fuck them.

So when a fem gay wants to fuck a masc gay but the masc gay doesn't want to, the fem gay will say he's homophobic, closeted, in denial etc.

Likewise when a masc gay wants to fuck a fem gay but the latter doesn't want to, the masc gay will call him trans, fairy, degenerate, etc etc.

There are exceptions of course.
>>
>>5896524
works both ways, I've been called tranny for not liking this fat ugly bear faggot. Also last time I checked people have both masculine and feminine traits and people are generally attracted to a mix. If you don't have things about you that are masc or fem then you're lying.
>>
Fem gay guys are stereotypically feminine. Therefore, while they carry positive and neutral feminine traits, such as being more empathetic or having a greater interest in the arts respectively, they also carry negative stereotypical feminine traits, including more shallow personalities and narcissistic tendencies.
This ultimately gives them their sense of entitlement, making them feel as though they should be allowed to have any gay phallus they can find. Their extroversion and ultimate inability to understand others also makes it hard for them to recognise that they are not sexually desirable to some, and that some do not wish to engage in casual sex. This confusion leads to their offence.
It's sad, really.
>>
>>5896524
Because everyone always gets offended/hurt when they get rejected regardless of the reasoning behind it because rejection sucks and people are bad at handling it
>>
>>5896983
This is true, and in my case I'm getting better at handling myself
>>
I'm a masc gay and I get offended when I'm rejected for being too feminine.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.