[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gradually affiliate with the gender I find more attractive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: piggy1.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
piggy1.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>gradually affiliate with the gender I find more attractive
>find the opposite gender to what I affiliate with more attactive
>tfw sexually a sine wave
>>
>>5891501
I want that pig.
>>
I have the perfect song for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm9K47P9sRk

lyrics
http://genius.com/Coil-i-am-angie-bowie-sine-waves-lyrics
>>
So anyway, what do if I find that MtF transgenders look too awkward to seriously consider being one, but of course I'm going to often wish I was a girl?
>>
>>5893529

>1. Live as you have up to now
>2. Start HRT without transitioning socially
>3. Invent a time machine to go back and start hormonal transition much younger
>4. Kill yourself
>>
>>5893541
What do if I'm worried certain features of my appearance might make HRT an effort in vain?
I'm still not quite sure how face lengths and chin shapes play into passability.
>>
>>5893557

HRT still has psychological benefits for those of us who started too late to get the full physical benefits.

It's up to you decide if passing is your only criteria for deciding the worth of HRT. And if it is, likewise, it's up to you to decide if passing is the only thing that would make life worth living.
>>
>>5893634
My life doesn't revolve around it, but being pretty would be nice.
Although I would also be happy with being Nathan Explosion.

And taking HRT and not passing sounds like a disaster unless there's some way to play it off, which is why I want to be super sure I can pass fairly easily.
>>
>>5893644

Unless you get big tits from HRT while your face remains unpassable, I don't think you'll have to worry about most people being able to tell you're a failed tranny. You'll have soft skin and stuff like that, but no one's going to be tell but trannies, other failed trannies, and others with intimate knowledge of their bodies (doctors and lovers).
>>
>>5891501
That pig is adorable, it's like a cat with a lil' snout.

10/10 would keep as a pet and never eat.
>>
>>5893676
So, you're saying that I could be on HRT for like, a year or more and still appear totally male to those who don't know the signs if it ends up being hopeless to pass as a female?
That's definitely reassuring?
So the reason hideous failed trannies exist is because of the sunk costs fallacy and they could look decent as a male at any time?
>>
>>5893694
Whoops, that second question mark was meant to be an exclamation mark.
>>
>>5893694

Yes, you can definitely be on hormones for a while and have most people think you're odd without knowing why. A few years down the line, you may find a pleasant surprise in that you can't pass as a guy anymore. At which point, you could try transitioning. Not guaranteed to happen, but it's a hope.

>So the reason hideous failed trannies exist is because of the sunk costs fallacy and they could look decent as a male at any time?

Pretty much.
>>
>>5893729
Hmm, in that case, I need to consider a few things...
Earliest I'll be able to get surgery is in 5 years, so if I start now and after a couple years I look weird as a guy, I have to either just deal with that or look good as a girl for 3 years without any kind of surgical assistance.
Is there some kind of way of predicting no-surgery passability?
>>
>>5893743

I would say jaw width and thickness are important. A sloped forehead with prominent brow ridges is also pretty masculine.
>>
>>5893767
I thought sloped foreheads were feminine?
And I never realised I have prominent brow ridges before, oh nooooooooo
>>
you need to fuck a passable transvestite. it's the only way youll ever be satisfied with your sineness.-albert ainstain
>>
>>5893790
wait why did this turn into tranny talk all of a sudden thoght it was about a Bi guy girl who's sexuality varied depending on who he's with leaving him no choice but to either cheat or promptly end relationships
>>
>>5893782

No, women's foreheads are more vertical. I can't find a comparison photo of a man's and a woman's heads side by side in profile view. But this illustration should give you the idea.
>>
>>5893817
Huh, maybe the females where I live are just really weird looking, my forehead is rather vertical in comparison to a lot of them.

Brow ridges tho
They make my eyes look sunken and it sucks.
>>
>>5893824

You said you hadn't started HRT, right?
>>
>>5893830
Yup, but brow ridges seem like a bone thing.
>>
>>5893836

It is a bone thing, but your eyes actually end up looking a lot less sunken and male on HRT. Testosterone causes the glands that keep your eyes moist to become large, so they cover your eyes a bit. When you get off of testosterone, your eyes will look larger and more feminine. Definitely one of the most relieving things about starting HRT at the start.
>>
>>5893861
How long does the eyes thing take to manifest?
>>
>>5893861
woo
Is it good or bad if my lips protrude slightly further out than normal and my chin retracts slightly further back than normal?
Although I'm long jawed, I have a normal chin which probably looks smaller because my lips are large.
>>
>>5893887

I don't remember when I noticed, but definitely by the completion of the second month.

>>5893900

I don't want to upset you unnecessarily, since I'm not sure what you look like for real, but the image I'm getting in my mind seems more male.
>>
This thread has given me the courage to not let my life revolve around passing. If I ever do by accident, great. But I'll be fine.

Thanks for that, all of you.
>>
>>5893931
Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>runs around arms flailing
>>
>>5893931
>>5894180
So, any explanation as to why I sound particularly male looking?
>>
>>5891501
Fuck your post, that pig is so fucking cute *-*

(Really though, sorry to hear that, just try to associate with both guys and girls some until you find who you like)
>>
>>5893790
>>5893796

It was clearly about a trans person who became attracted to the sex opposite the one they were presenting as. So they remained "heterosexual."
>>
>>5895230
Anterior projection of the face, the is the forward growth of the face bones particularly the brow, jaw, chin, and cheek bones is influenced by testosterone. Having a "long jaw" either in the horrizontal plane or vertical is a more male characteristic. Basically the farther your facial bones develop away from your eyes the more male you will look
>>
>>5900464
Well, my face isn't wide at least.
But I'm kind of screwed with regards to jaw length and how pouty my lips probably look.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.