[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yea i'm voting king trump for prezzy, what of it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

>yea i'm voting king trump for prezzy, what of it?
>>
File: 1432652266675.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1432652266675.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
You literally defeated the purpose of your own post, why does this exist if it doesn't matter, faggot
>>
>>5891088

nothin much
>>
trump is a faggot, but he can be a good president
>>
>>5891088
Trump has a pretty mixed blend of policies. I can't see why any lgbt person would be adamantly against him considering he doesn't blindly follow the republicans desires.
As it stands with his desire to kind of dismantle the central government and give power back to the states he is actually pro-lgbt in the majority of places since each state will be able to dictate their own policies. Generally lower level governments, even when heavily conservative, tend to favor lgbt rights simply due to having finer control over the process rather than one giant sweeping federal law that obliterates all local laws.
>>
>>5899609
>his desire to kind of dismantle the central government and give power back to the states
I think you've really misinterpreted his politics
>>
>>5899616
He specifically stated he would allow states to determine their own lgbt rights and would not establish any federal laws in regard to it.
Statistically not even conservatives oppose lgbt rights so his policies are pro-lgbt. Maybe some states won't want "marriage" but most people approve of civil unions anyway.
>>
>>5899618
There's a huge difference between saying "let the states decide in this one manner" and "dismantle the central government". If there is anything remarkable about Trump it's his comfort with the concept of the central government and the use of governmental forces which runs counter to most mainstream Republicans. The reason why the Republicans are fighting him so hard is because he shows that most red voters don't give a damn about the small government, laissez-faire ideological house of cards they peddle. Your average republican really don't care about what most GOP politicians are for and Trump has seized a standing from between that gap.
>>
>>5899634
Well obviously you don't just "dismantle" the central government, that's basically impossible. But the majority of his policies are not even policies, he's just letting states and other officials handle it. He really doesn't stand for anything based on what he's said because he's just letting everyone else do the work for him. It's really not a bad strategy.
>>
>>5899642
>increase military
>increase security
>increase tariffs
>economic nationalism
>reasonable Keynesianism
>openness to public heath care
>building the wall
>stoping muslims from immigrating
Do these really sounds like the ideas of a small government conservative?
>>
>>5899663
Keynesian economics is not even bad. Technically speaking in modern terms it's a liberal ideology despite the fact that it's had heavy usage by conservatives in the past.
But yes, he's not just getting rid of a central government. People just don't like the central government deciding social policies and that's basically it. When you have a country the size of the US there is way way too much diversity in social attitudes to warrant central government control over policies like that.
>>
>>5899663
forgot spying and prohibition t b h lad
>>
File: john.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
john.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
#twinksfortrump
>>
>>5899670
>Keynesian economics is not even bad
I'm saying it's fucking great

>it's had heavy usage by conservatives in the past
Yes, just not the bullshit corporate shills in red that we have today which is why Trump is threatening to them.

>People just don't like the central government deciding social policies and that's basically it
I don't think Trump believes that though. States Rights in gay marriage is a strategic, not an ideological, decision. It's "let the fag states have their way and keep our states pure" because they know they can't stop it forever. There's nothing in Trump's eclectic thoughts that goes against the idea of regulating social policy across the country. He's repeatedly called for tighter restrictions on the first amendment for Christ's sake.
I think the only two things Trump cares about are 1. Can I get away with it? 2. Is it a good deal?
Everything else is negotiable and everything is on the table.
>>
>>5891088
/pol/ shitposting : )
>>
>>5899708
Yeah keynesian economics has a 100% track record basically. It works every fucking time but after Reagan there was a huge social movement against deficits which defied all scientific and statistical logic which led to keynesian theories being associated with neoliberals now.
>>
File: 1457917226210.jpg (222KB, 1036x503px) Image search: [Google]
1457917226210.jpg
222KB, 1036x503px
>>5899677
DO IT FOR JOHN
>>
>>5891088
Noo one talks like that...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.