[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

question about my sexuality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: imposter.jpg (102KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
imposter.jpg
102KB, 1080x1080px
I'm kind of in an awkward spot, I don't think I'm gay, I don't think I'm even bi, but I like sucking dick, don't like getting fucked, and don't have the attraction to dudes to fuck one of them, but it makes me happy when I feel someone orgasm, I've explored it a lot on my own, I've tried getting fucked, didn't like it, tried fucking a guy, didn't like it, but sucking dick, I like, I don't like the taste of cum, just I feel happy when I feel them cumming, and it honestly goes both ways, I don't actually enjoy sex with women either, but I like going down on them and feeling them orgasm...what the fuck is my sexuality? pic totally unrelated but can't post without one
>>
Mirror neurons.

You enjoy sucking dick because it's relatable to the pleasure you feel when your dick gets sucked, and likely the pleasure is so overwhelming you enjoy every aspect of it: scent, taste, etc... it's likely the same when you go down on someone.
>>
bi, but I understand not wanting to be a card carrying bisexual when you have limited interest in men. you don't have to come out or make some big deal about, you obviously like what you do, its just the label that comes with it that bothers folk.
>>
>>5887150
I would honestly be totally fine with being bi, just I don't think I am, like I've tried a lot of stuff with both genders, and I honestly don't feel attracted to either of them, I just like the feeling of getting people off
>>
>>5887138
I think you're just submissive.
>>
>>5887154
>and I honestly don't feel attracted to either of them,

Damn, that's some new shit.

I like to keep it simple though. If you fool around with only the opposite sex, straight, both, bi, same, gay.

Of course it goes deeper than that, but that's the skinny of it. You don't have to label yourself anything, but people get butthurt when you try to complicate things. I'm sure back in ancient times people just did whatever the fuck they wanted without labeling themselves, I was certainly happier before I tried to put a label on my interest.
>>
>>5887167
I guess I'm ok with that, you can't change who you are, but what does that actually mean to be "submissive"

>>5887177
I guess that's the right way to think about it, I just don't know what to feel or think, like...I want to find a partner I can spend my life with, and given I'm not particularly attracted to either gender, I guess it doesn't really matter which it is as long as it's the right person? I just don't want to be alone, but at the same time, if I end up with a guy, I don't like getting fucked, it doesn't get me off in any way, it just hurts a lot, can a guy + guy relationship work without buttsex?
>>
>>5887188
Hell yeah man, there's really no need for penetration in a relationship. There's really no "right" way to do it. From my experience, sometimes you get to the buttsex right away, sometimes after a few months, sometimes not at all.
Don't worry and go for whatever makes you happy.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.