[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no qt british bf to have tea and crumpets with Why are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (83KB, 604x786px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 604x786px
>tfw no qt british bf to have tea and crumpets with

Why are British guys such douches? All the ones who show up in my area are too good to reply to my messages, and I'm not ugly.

Is it because the ones who travel come from money and Brits with money are douchebags?
>>
>>5882547
I don't get the appeal of british accents. they just sound fucking annoying to me.
>>
Scotland, here. Not a douche.
It never goes right. I suppose i'm just.. Not meant to love people. Not meant to live like everyone else. I'll always be a wierdo with long hair and a beard. My long isolation shall either inspire me to greatness or drive me to an early grave.
>>
>>5882553
"In an inexplicably husky voice for some reason. Eh, I know ya, ya shite!"

Can't find the exact clip, but you may be familiar with Stephen Fry's Scottish accent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AQafwx3h7A
>>
>>5882553
>WOE IS ME
W
O
E

I
S

M
E
>>
>>5882551
Better than Americans ending every sentence with a question?
>>
>>5882564
nah
>>
>tfw no qt southern US bf to drink whiskey and herd cattle with
>>
>>5882551
British accents don't just come in one flavor you know.

The Oxford English accent is adorbs.
>>
>>5882560
> Catharsis does not belong on 4chin.

I'm feeling particuarily shitty today, let me be full of woe for once, so that I may continue with the facade of happiness tommorow.

>>5882559
Kek.
>>
>tfw no French bf to cuddle while drinking wine together and enjoying a quiet, clam evening.
>>
>>5882579
>tfw no yankee bf to drink pop with and complain about politics before you leave for your industrial job
>>
File: 2417684-7100150039-73951.jpg (21KB, 263x317px) Image search: [Google]
2417684-7100150039-73951.jpg
21KB, 263x317px
>>5882547
>Is it because the ones who travel come from money and Brits with money are douchebags?
As a Brit
Yes

We often think of America as having this brash, arrogant national character, but when it comes to individuals, there is nobody quite as infuriatingly pretentious and up their own arse as the British upper-middle and upper class.

For comparison if we see an American being braggy, we'll just react with pic related.
If you come into contact with a British snob though, and the patronizing way they look down on riff raff, you have to physically restrain yourself from punching their smug faces in.
>>
>>5882551
I'm with ya - I don't find any variation of the English accent to be appealing.

>>5882553
Scottish accents are actually kind of cute :3
>>
>>5882564
You mean the way only west coast bimbos and ultra-fem fags speak?
>>
>tfw no Bavarian bf to wear lederhosen, drink beer and eat pretzels with while dancing to polka
>>
>>5882547
The ones who travel probably think everyone swoons over a British accent, meaning they get to have the pick of the litter.

>>5882832
Fuck off pleb.
>>
>>5882909
Get tae fuck and shove a spotted dick up your arse, Oxbridge pansy.
>>
>>5882547
brits are obnoxious.
>>
>>5882917
Go back to eating your dinner out of dustbins lids with your extended family all living in one house, you blue-collar scumbag.
>>
>>5882832
Ah but you see, there's the rub.

Americans love to fantize about the British honey who comes from royalty. We all think of you as being third cousin twice removed of the queen, having fancy titles like lord duke esquire.

So that snobby attitude is both alluring and repelling to us at the same time.
>>
>>5882579
Oh, FUCK yes. I'm English, And I want nothing more than a cute cowpoke Southern American bf. Unbearably cute accent.
>>
>>5882553

get a haircut. shave.

boom, you're my boyfriend now
>>
>>5882547

>some guy from london ignores me on grindr
>another guy invites me to his hotel room that night
>london guy is there
>i wanna bang him
>end up having a threeway
>he doest seem interested in me at all til the last minute hes suddenyl super into me
>adds me on facebook
>gonna come sit on my face in april

life is good.
>>
File: 1430084248789.png (65KB, 285x276px) Image search: [Google]
1430084248789.png
65KB, 285x276px
>tfw no qt american bf to marry me and greencard me to the land of hasguns and freedom

>>5882553

where in scotland bby?

im in perth: it's a gay wasteland

>no gay bars or clubs
>no real gay community
>can't find any fellow twinks to be friends with and go on "gurls" nights out with
>have to go the dundee or edinburgh for clubbing and hookups
>>
File: feelers.jpg (14KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
feelers.jpg
14KB, 230x219px
>>5882547
tfw no chav soccer hooligan BF
>>
>>5884187
Damn I am sitting here getting packed up to go shooting tomorrow. Taking out an AK47 and 1911 out. No Limey BF to show how to shoot why even bother going out tomorrow.
>>
>tfw no rich posh british bf to laugh at peasants with
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 116x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 116x125px
Just because one britbong hasn't accepted you doesn't mean their a douche. A mean you even said the hot ones didn't accept you - they simply didn't like your style. Not everyone is going to instantly love you, guys can take 1-3 weeks to do so.
>>
File: image.png (55KB, 419x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
55KB, 419x125px
To the one who wants a Southerner. Not all of them have hat movie accent. A lot of them have that stereotypical black man accent and slang. The movie ones are pretty false and barely come around. It's usually a "ain't" "y'all" "muthafuckas"
>>
>>5882547
>unintelligible accent
>Beady eyes
>pasty skin
>hideous teeth
ETERNAL
>>
>>5884227

I'd love to be your inexperienced but eager brit twin/k/

>i'll never have a bf who will let me practice with his semi-auto rifle as much as I like on the condition that I strip to my undies and shoot prone so he can watch my round little bum get jiggled by the recoil

:^(
>>
>>5884680
>strip to my undies and shoot prone so he can watch my round little bum get jiggled by the recoil
That turns me on more than it should.
>>
>>5882564
Urgh the Americans on my course say 'like' pretty much every other word. It's so disgusting
>>
>>5882832
As a not posh/not quite chav brit, this is true. We hate chavs because they're retarded scum who will probably ask you for a lighter, then try and mug you with a pen knife they stole from their step dad. While the posh cunts all go to private schools and walk around ton with their daddies money, going from river island to top shop to starbucks. Taking up half the fucking pavement, laughing like a bunch of plebian dickheads. Looking down on anyone with less money than them. They show up in your favourite hookah bar and make the most noise and talk about how they're going away to their favourite 5 start hotel in spain this week. Not sure where I was going with this, other than I fucking hate posh wankers.
>>
>>5882891
>"Scottish accents are actually kind of cute"
As a person that has been born and raised in Scotland, I can assure you with 100% certainty that you have shit taste.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.