[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am torn between what my body wants and what my heart wants.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1434560633136.jpg (23KB, 402x348px) Image search: [Google]
1434560633136.jpg
23KB, 402x348px
I am torn between what my body wants and what my heart wants. My butt itches for for dick(s) but at the same time I want my first time to be special and not lose it to some random guy. It just makes me feel awful just thinking about taking this course of action but I can't help thinking about throwing myself at the first guy I see on the street. But just the thought of explaining my past to a guy who would genuinely love me and I would love him too and as if being a tranny isn't enough but also outing myself as a really skanky person to him makes me feel extra bad "Oh you know, before you almost every guy on earth was inside me" soo what should I do? I want to do the right thing here.
>>
Go get that dick, Anon. I was in your position, but I waited instead of being a slut. Now that I've lost my virginity to my first/current bf, I greatly regret not taking the chance to have loads of sex before now, to be honest.

It's not worth it to wait. There's not really anything special about your first time except for it happening, and it's not like your future bf is out there, a virgin, waiting for you. He's being just as slutty as you want to be, probably.

I'd also point out that the chances of any relationship lasting forever is 0, and that you and your first bf will break up, and then you'll be slutty as is your nature and you'll feel silly that you waited until your first bf to have sex.

This thread is way down the catalog atm. I hope this helps. >_<
>>
>>5882925
Don't listen to this degenerate slut.
I'm 18 myself and would not consider dating a non-virgin at this age.
Maybe at like 23, but only if it was 1 other guy. And maybe 2 at like 27.

Lots of guys get seriously turned off knowing their gf has been with someone else, especially if they were out riding the cock carousel.
>>
>>5881442
Iktf
Still waiting for the right guy to take my virginity
>>
>>5883304
Don't listen to this neckbeard. Getting turned off over your gf having sex in the past is something only crazy, neckbeard virgins on /r9k/ do.

There's nothing special about virginity and nothing immoral about having sex lol
>>
>>5883389
People like you are why AIDS was unleashed on the gay community.

Sleeping around is degenerarive, and people that so it don't deserve respect.

You should only get with 1 person wver, and you should wait for marriage.
>>
>>5881442
It's always a nice gesture to be told that you were someone's first, but as someone who's taken multiple firsts, it really didn't help except for 'oh, that's nice dear'. There's always something to be said for a middle ground, perhaps going on a date or two with a cute guy who mightn't be the right dick for forever but is fun to be around and be fucked by. It may last or not, but your poor virgin ass will be filled and all will be well.
>>
File: 1435993193505.png (226KB, 480x433px) Image search: [Google]
1435993193505.png
226KB, 480x433px
>>5883562

but what do you do with all your ANIMALLUST anon?
>>
>>5883562
lol I know you're trolling, but that's why you use protection, and try to be smart about who you sleep with. It's ok to be a slut, but you should def be a smart slut.
>>
>>5883970
>be a smart slut
b-but condoms decrease your pleasure and prevent manjuice from filling you up
>>
>>5884242
Smart doesn't only mean use protection! It means if you're not going to use protection, just make sure the guy you're with is clean. Then you can get your fill of manjuice <3

Just don't go out fucking random guys you pick up from craigslist/bars constantly... that's asking for trouble.
>>
>>5884256
b-but how can you ever be sure the guy is clean?
you may ask him but he could be lying!
>>
youre under no obligation to disclose how many sex partners youve had
just be responsible, love
>>
>>5884306

You go get tested together.
>>
>>5883866
I relieve myself with masturbation.
>>5883970
No, I am a kissless virgin. I am waiting out for that. Sure does feel good being in the small minority without oral herpes.
>>
>>5881442
>I'm horny but want to stay pure
Gee anon, maybe go with what you want and not how turned on you are.
>>
>>5881442

I don't know what you should do but I can tell you that I've fucked 2 random guys and never had a boyfriend and I don't regret anything. A bf would be nice tho
>>
>>5881442

I didn’t give a shit about the first chick I fucked and I felt like shit afterwards. And I’m cismale scum, naturally much less attached to virginity and emotional intimacy than women are. Dun do it.
>>
I'm 18 and I've never even held hands with a boy, I envy people who had/have normal social and sex lives and started getting in bed when they were 15 or 16 or 17. I'll never have that, so if you did know I consider you lucky. You've had a bretty good life
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.