[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mtf dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: confused.jpg (23KB, 416x448px) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
23KB, 416x448px
Okay so how does dating work when you are not passable or full time but need cock? I am a virgin so be easy on me, I have no idea how to date or fuck.
Tell me how.
>>
just get with some gayfags
>>
>>5879953
But would a gay guy like my boobs or long hair?
>>
>>5879975

hmm, you're supposed to be passable before you have boobs.
>>
>>5879925

Meh you're pretty passable Kayla. Might have to settle for a bi guy or pseudo-chaser or lower your standards in the general manhood department but you should get hits if you put yourself out there.
>>
>>5879996
>but that doesn't mean I shouldn't ever have sex
if people don't want to have sex with you then that means you shouldn't have sex

but you look fine. Find some masc4fem faggot.
>>
>>5880002
so like an ok cupid account?
how do I ask about diseases without the guy lying?

>>5880015
well I don't talk to people so I don't know if people want sex with me or not. I am a shut in.
>>
>>5880030
>how do I ask about diseases
"If you and I were to engage in sexual intercourse, such as through you inserting your genitalia into my rectum, would there be a chance for me to contract one or more venereal diseases?"
>without the guy lying?
No way to tell. Look for the guy who seems to be the least scummy to better your odds.
>>
>>5880125
well fuck that seems like a risk
don't they have at home std tests?
>>
>>5879925

A boyfriend or a fuckbuddy? Maybe you could post on /r9k/ saying you're looking for someone. I doubt you'll have much to worry about in terms of STDs.
>>
>>5880252
r9k? they called me ugly so fuck them
>>
>>5880352

There was one guy who thought you were cute from that thread when someone posted pictures of some trips from mtfg. When did they call you ugly?
>>
>>5880357
I guess another thread like that.
>>
>>5880352
you call yourself ugly. everybody agrees. 100% consensus. fuck off, slag
>>
Its easy if you stick to trans/queer circles
>>
>>5880393

Why not take a chaser from this very board? I don't you think you mind your penis much.
>>
Has anyone ever actually been asked by a partner how they feel about their gt and if its ok to touch it?
>>
>>5880434
every thread you take up space talking shit about kayla. U r worse than kayla. please stop. thx.
>>
>>5880030
You can either insist that each of you get tested and compare results, or you can use your judgement & a condom based on the situation (how you feel about the guy, how risky the w/e you wanna do is)

Dating: go meet people. Touch the ones you like. Don't die.
>>
Just fix your personality and it will start to take attention away from how disgusting you look
>>
>>5880853
I'd date a trans girl but I don't think I'd want to touch their "gt". Is that likely to be a problem?
>>
Kayla you a londoner?
>>
>>5881185

Not with most. Would be with me if you didn't even want to touch it with your hand.
>>
>>5881205
what if we met in the middle and i used my foot?
>>
>>5881213

I think we'd all be better off if you take one of the girls that don't want you touching their girldicks at all. Lord knows they get too few chasers uninterested in the penis.
>>
File: jiji.png (629KB, 512x654px) Image search: [Google]
jiji.png
629KB, 512x654px
>>5881233
Damnit, I've queered the deal.
im only messing about, I'd love to touch your girldick.

in seriousness though, an attraction to a MtF person make me a chaser or is there some kind of clause to it. I'm still not sure I understand the word. Ive been attracted to men and women all my life though not in equal part
>>
>>5881205
Good to know.

I am not the person that continued the thread fwiw
>>
try dating another mtf who looks to lick it and stick it herself. move to thailand
>>
>>5881261
>>5881290

Wait, which one of you was >>5881185?

>>5881261

On here, you'll be called a chaser just for expressing interest in trans women. In the real world, if you tell a trans girl you're interested in her or you're okay with dating trans girls as one of the first things you say to her, the first thing she's going to think is that you're a manipulative chaser. Then she'll turn frigid. But if you don't tell her at all when you can tell she's trans, you'll be manipulative. It seems you can really only end up with a trans girl without being called a chaser if one just falls into your lap or you have no idea before she tells you. Mostly it's the manipulation, especially if you want to touch her gt when she doesn't want you to or thinking she has less value than a cis woman that will get you labeled a chaser. If you're not manipulative, she might use the word chaser affectionately when she refers to you.
>>
Im the guy who posted with the pic of the droid and not the one who initiated the conversation but just sort of chimed in at the end.

The paragraph you wrote has taken me aback a little, I didnt know it was such a sensitive thing. I mean the last thing i'd want to do is upset somebody and I fear theres a lot of potential to upset people by merely expressing interest. Sadly, I'll do it regardless and have to accept the judgement as a villain if it doesn't work out. I cant keep living life as a loser who doesnt try and so can't fail.
>>
I'll date u kayla
i'll even let u touch my monster dong
>>
Just made an account as a gay guy on ok cupid at 4 am and no one even looked at my page. Welp, time to an hero.
>>
>>5882734
Just register as a female and write you're trans
You'll attract lots of chasers which will be easier for you than to attract gay guys

I registered on a "tranny dating site" and i get 100s of messages
They're all total fuck ups but that should be good enough for you
>>
>>5879925
like anyone would ever date you. You don't just look like a psycho. You are one, too. But that's good, so no surprises. Maybe you can get a desperate fat guy lol
>>
>>5882734
OKC has a part for trans people, if you just make it as a gay man you deserve all the bullshit you get. Stop being a whiny pity party bitch and maybe people will like you more. if you complain and activally make the worst of a situation its a wonder you have trouble with things
>>
>>5879925
Honestly date bi girls or guys so they won't be upset as you transition
>>
>>5880156
Get tested together? Sure, it destroys the whole one night stand experience but still.
>>
oh god someone kill this thread
>>
The only way to pull off a love life is to pick one. Unless you're born with androgynous/feminine features, which aren't necessary for MtFs to pass, you should be going all-in if you want attention from cismen, who aren't guaranteed to still be interested when they learn that you're trans.

I say all-in not just in terms of clothes and meds, but in the temperament and psychology of women. I know, you've always been a woman, but the way you've lived and been raised still determines most of your social behavior.

Those who "pass" near perfectly after all do-so because they've adjusted to being a woman as well as nailing the appearance.

I'm not saying this should be the standard or anything, not all MtFs want this, but if you want to maximize your chances of getting a hot dicking then yeah...
>>
>>5882734
No you dolt make a "trans" profile you can list yourself as a trans women link related
https://www.okcupid.com/profile/royallteebitch?cf=regular,age_recip

look at how her gender appears
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.