[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRANS FIT GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 27

File: 1457888813026s.jpg (9KB, 195x250px) Image search: [Google]
1457888813026s.jpg
9KB, 195x250px
Can we get a trans fit general. I don't think it should be posted on /fit/ because we have different needs and goals than the rest of fit. Both MTF and FTM welcome here.
>>
If you're on HRT and have been for a while, doing weight lifting/strength training will not be bad for you. It'll help build stronger muscles, and the estrogen will make sure they build in a feminine way. You won't get bulky unless you go far out of your way to do exactly that.
Let's get rid of the myth saying women shouldn't do strength-related exercise once and for all.
PS: If you're not yet on E, ignore everything above. Strength training wouldn't be bad, but I wouldn't exactly recommend doing arm-strength while still being flooded with T.
>>
Also post pictures of your fit goals.
>>
File: 1457888813026s.jpg (203KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1457888813026s.jpg
203KB, 900x1350px
Picture very much related.
>>
File: 14132226762572[1].jpg (232KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
14132226762572[1].jpg
232KB, 960x1280px
kettlebells!
>>
>>5864691
I know your face.
>>
>>5864713
sorry its not me, just a buff mtf (with huge tits too)
>>
I like to use a stationary bike for 30-60 mins. Should go back to weight lifting as well.
>>
>>5864631
>My Fit Goals

I have much of this now but with thick, muscular thighs and biceps. My abs are flat but not as defined. How do I get leaner arms? They seem to have very little fat (from basketball and cardio) but they could be more slight/less bulky?

Let me know. I may stop basketball because I don't think I want a lot of upper body mass. I need easy exercises (after running) that work my abs. My diet is good but I do eat sour candy on the reg!
>>
tfw it's getting kinda warm out
tfw gonna be able to start riding my bike again
>>
So my current plan is to a good amount of weight loss *before* HRT, and put on weight *after* i start hrt so that fat can be redeposited easier and more effectively.

I believe I read an article on this when i decided to start dieting, but lost it and not sure if it's broscience

what do you guys think?
>>
File: My Snapshot_1 (6).jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
My Snapshot_1 (6).jpg
28KB, 640x480px
brehs, do i have a good tummy
>>
>>5864638
If you're not yet on hormones, but still want a more feminine body, don't do upper body workout ( or at most, light stuff like planking or jump roping) and in stead focus on your lower body with exercises like:
>assisted squats (don't develop the back compared to regular squats)
>lunges (I prefer the curtsy kind)
>kickbacks
>bridges

Cardio will always be great for you, so try to jog every now and then, and if you want abs, AVOID crunches, they develop your core, leg raises are a much better option.
>>
File: original1.jpg (344KB, 1529x2048px) Image search: [Google]
original1.jpg
344KB, 1529x2048px
>>5864964
No breh.
>>
File: My Snapshot (8).jpg (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
My Snapshot (8).jpg
26KB, 640x480px
>>5864998
y not broski
>>
Ok so. How do I lose more muscle. But keep it in my butt
>>
>>5864638
If you already have male muscle patterns you shouldn't lift it will make them worse or keep your body shape towards male
>>
>>5865020
Do butt exercises while on a diet.
>>
File: Capture.png (358KB, 1282x901px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
358KB, 1282x901px
>>5865003
Because you have that skinny yet pudgy look so beloved on /mtfg and /thinspo. Meaning you probably starved yourself over a prolonged period of time during which your body cannibalized muscles in order to meet it's protein needs.
You need to tighten up for the lack of a better word. Meaning physical exercise and upping your protein intake. Since you asked about your "tummy" I guess targeted core work (within reason, I guess you want to keep your quasi feminine physique) would suffice.
>>
>>5865031
Also forgot to add. Horrible tats brah, just horrible.
>>
>>5865031
Uh....you got it all wrong.

I was always skinny, started working out (entire body, not just a billion crunches) developed muscles, tried to keep bf% down for a while, realized I needed more fat, now I'm eating more.

Also I'm not pudgy at all?
My stomach is flat.
>>
>>5865020
afaik you can't target-burn muscle or fat
bulking and cutting at the same time is highly ineffective too
>>
File: tumblr_m2pdcyau1D1rqlia6o1_1280.jpg (188KB, 1073x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2pdcyau1D1rqlia6o1_1280.jpg
188KB, 1073x1920px
>>5865042
Well I guess I am not the person to be asked about this. Besides you sound like you it have it well in hand. I am sure whatever your diet and workout are, they will give the results you want.
>>
>>5865031
I have a similar body to the one you're describing, which is low body weight and a small amount of muscle but somehow kinda skinnyfat, should I just increase protein or calories aswell? I already do some exercise about 2-3 times a week lasting about an hour each time but I can't seem to gain muscle and lose fat though my bodyweight somehow slowly drops
>>
File: ayyy.jpg (27KB, 547x199px) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.jpg
27KB, 547x199px
this is all i got
This is as fem as I get
and I am not fem
>>
File: IMAG0304_1.jpg (384KB, 1252x1663px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0304_1.jpg
384KB, 1252x1663px
>tfw cutting season
>tfw gym closed for spring break
>tfw just hit 2pl8 squat
>tfw no abs yet
>>
>>5865265
I'm jelly.
>>
I will post a picture of my stomach after I get back.
>>
Ok I need help, I used to be a figure skater and I'm not on hormones yet, so I have massive thighs and calves. I don't have any upper body muscles, so my body is kinda proportioned weird, but it doesn't matter since I wear pants most of the time to hide my self-loathing (hooray :D) How do I lose muscle? Do I just starve myself until I start losing muscle? Should I be doing lots of core exercises? (I hate how testosterone puts all my bodyfat in my stomach and thighs...) Basically, I want to keep my butt muscles and tone basically everything else.

Also on an unrelated note, not eating makes my stomach growl really loud (especially when I'm in class and can't eat anything.) How do people lose weight but keep their stomach quiet?

Here are my sizes, these are mostly circumferences and probably not in the "correct" spot since I don't know how to measure myself:

Weight: ~145 pounds
Height: 5' 8"

Thigh: 21.2 inch
Knee: 15 inch
Calves: 15 inch
Ankle: 9 inch
Butt: 32.7 inch
Waist 31.5 inch (12.2 inch straight across)
Stomach: 32.2 inch
Chest/Bust: 33.9 inch
Shoulders: 15.7 inch across
Neck: 13.4 inch
Bicep: 11.4 inch
Forecep: 8.7 inch

>>
>>5865487
What's wrong with leg muscles. If you really want to lose muscle, but keep your butt, then do glute and hip exercises while eating at a calorie deficit
>>
>>5865517

Because they're currently massive and I'll get clocked immediately as they're bigger than any cis female could ever get. Also, they make my body proportions look really weird.
>>
>>5865539
Well, I like the fit girl look. I'm squatting 2 plates and I think my legs look nice. If your face passes, you'll be fine.
But yeah, I'd just do hip abductors, kickbacks and maybe core exercise while eating at a calorie deficit.
>>
Question here,my legs are fat as hell,but Im not,i mean,Im like 55 Kg 1'65 m(sorry,dunno shit about feet inches and so)so,the question is,gow do I make them look better?
>>
Who /forevercutting/ here?
>>
>>5864964
and shitty t'toos
>>
>>5865637
ur shitty
>>
How do I get the side of my bum to stick out instead of going in?
>>
Thus thread really needs to stick around, it'd be nice to not have to try to lurk /fit/ for advice
>>
>>5866358
That's the idea here.
>>
>>5866204
Hip exercises. Try to max out the machine, do side leg lifts, and squats.
>>
>>5864964
yeah id lick

can i be your bitch im mtf
>>
>>5864746

Post? I've been on the fence about getting into weight training, just started moans and though I'm hon already in worried it'll be worse if I bulk
>>
>>5864964
Cute tummy
Awful tats
>>
>>5864964
maybe after you get all those horrendous tattoos removed

>>5865026
sounds like broscience
>>
I'm so embarrassed about the freckles I have on my shoulders. I don't have many anywhere else. I got them from raking a beach as a kid and not wearing sunscreen. I'm afraid to even take my shirt off. I can't get myself to go to the gym because I don't go without sleeves.
>>
>>5865026
>>5867081
That's because it is broscience
>>
broscience af in here, too many people believing the stuff posted on /fit/

lifting upregulates androgen synthesis pathways, regardless of your sex. males experience a very large increase in testosterone upregulation following exercise relative to females. it's not clear whether mtf hormone therapy switches your hormonal response to exercise to a female-normal response. if you're terrified of testosterone production then avoid heavy lifting, but you can get away with doing some and see good results.

other anti-broscience points:

- Hypertrophy: Making your muscles big. Do 3 sets of 6 reps at the highest weight you can manage. Ie. "rep to failure". You lift until you collapse and go noodley -- but never until you see stars. if you see stars, stop, rest, choose a lighter weight. This is the one you'll use to make your butt bigger. Find exercises that target the buttocks, there are lots. Ref. Brasilian bunda bitches. Similar principles with sprinting.

- Firming up: You can firm up without actually lifting, but it's unpleasant. You need a partner who's willing to hit you. Basically, you just stand there and flex the muscle you want to firm, and have them punch it. Alternatively you can just do endurance exercises which help a lot. If you do endurance exercises, you're doing the opposite of hypertrophy. Lots of mid-weight reps but never to failure.

- Inappropriate fasting has a distinctive look to it. >>5864964 is not that look. That dude's just skinny. You can look that way and not exercise at all. Anyway, bad fasting can make you look weirdly gaunt. People try to cheat their diets by removing fat. Don't do this. Your body needs all three, fats, carbs, proteins. If you don't have them you'll get sick.

- Cardio running makes you thinner and tightens up the body generally. Same is true of endurance swimming. Not much to say, just don't train to failure when doing cardio. You can really hurt yourself badly.
>>
So... I plan on starting going to the gym in a couple months, once this term of university is over.

... What do you actually do at a gym? I feel like I'm going to go in there and be totally lost.

I guess I just want to look more qt, less flabby, and have a bigger butt. Also my calves are MASSIVE, even after years of HRT... is there any way to make them smaller?
>>
>>5868455

Cardio and weightlifting duh.
>>
File: 1457962517648.png (17KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
1457962517648.png
17KB, 700x600px
>>
>>5868469
But there's like a million weight lifting things in there. Should I just hire a trainer or something? >_<
>>
>>5868499
Leg lifts, crunches, squats, and running. Start with these. Use youtube to get an idea, and do them without weights to start with.
>>
File: 56565465465465.png (156KB, 2526x1688px) Image search: [Google]
56565465465465.png
156KB, 2526x1688px
>>5868487
Back to /b/ and /r9k/ with you cuck
>>
>>5864691
Looks like Onision
>>
>>5867453

Why hide them? There's sure to be someone who thinks they're cute. :3 And there's no reason you couldn't meet that person in the gym.
>>
Um. Kind of a stupid question but it's a problem I'm running in to with working out. I want to go to the gym to do some stuff, but I have no fucking clue what to wear, mainly as far as shorts/whatever. I can't tuck because, well I just can't, way too uncomfortable. So I cant wear something like shorts or workout pants because areas would be visible. But I can't wear jeans and shit because, well, that's weird as fuck in the gym I guess, idk. Any suggestions?
>>
>>5869026
Tight underwear, loose shorts
>>
>>5869026
Watch these :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGo_kB9fObk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmchkXFurQs
>>
>>5869238
The fuck is going on with that second one...
>>
>>5869255
They're making a gaff. Something that >>5869026 might need.
>>
>>5868455
Eat at a calorie deficit and do squats, incline sit-ups, leg presses, hip abductors, deadlifts if you want a tight back, kickbacks (on the machine). Try to do high weight for 6 reps.
That's pretty much my routine. I'll throw in 30minites of cardio here and there.
>>
>>5869026
Wear those lose female jogging shorts with some boyshort underwear underneath.
>>
Well do you guys jelq?
>>
>>5865066
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>5865487
>How do people lose weight but keep their stomach quiet?
Water and plain no sugar tea or coffee.

Starvation will cut the muscle, but it is much better to just go to light lower body exercise, and concentrate on the upper body workout to better balance your musculature while only doing a mild calorie deficit. I used to be a cyclist, and when I quit, I went to walking only for the legs, but did regular stretches, and a upper body workout. Food wise, I dropped to normal 1hour active calorie level that was low in protein and carbs, but I still had enough protein and carbs to stay healthy. I dropped 8" off my thigh muscles in a year, and kept them at around 22" since then. Going on MtF hormones I gained an inch or two in the thigh due to fat padding.
>>
>>5870610

Did you ever try losing as much fat and then gaining it back to get a better fat distribution?

Thanks for the tips. How bad is sugar in a diet anyways?
>>
>>5870629
I didn't really have any fat to begin with.
>>
>>5870629
Sugar is bad because it adds up fast, and it has no other nutritional value, it just tastes good.

I lost a bunch of weight and then tried putting it back on after starting hrt. It *helped* but it wasn't perfect - I regret not doing more hip exercises as I regained weight.
>>
I have a general idea of what I want but no clue where to research because I'm uncertain if stuff catered to cis-women is good for mtfs

I mainly want more energy, lifting strength/endurance (unsure if I want to lose soft arms though, maybe uninformed?), and maybe a more noticeable butt.

I'm only for sure on the energy thing which I think can be fixed with a more consistent diet & proper cardio.

My BMI is really bad (5"6 w/ weight range of 95~110lb, prob from malnourishment during homeless stint) but people think my figure is already plenty feminine if I don't wear baggy clothing?

Pretty lost in all the available resources, shits worse than skincare & cosmetics
>>
File: 1457931566572.png (57KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1457931566572.png
57KB, 256x256px
the bro science and secretly trying to ruin your body with obvious shill posts are strong with this one

if you want to get a better butt and lose fat everywhere else it's simple

do kickbacks, jumping jacks, high knees and jogging. the cardio will burn your unwanted fat and the kickbacks/high knees will build your butt. the REAL trick of this all is the diet portion.

IF YOU DO NOT TAKE PILLS YET YOU MUST I REPEAT MUUUUUST BECOME VEGETARIAN AND ONLY CONSUME SOY BASED PROTIENS. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL MAKE YOU POINTLESSLY STRUGGLE.

ALSO. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO EAT HIGHER AMOUNTS OF CALORIES AND FAT. REGULAR EXERCISE WILL CAUSE YOU TO BURN A SHIT TON MORE CALORIES THAN NORMAL ESPECIALLY THE CARDIO. EXTRA FAT ON YOUR BODY IS NOT BAD. CIS FEMALE BODIES NATURALLY CARRY MORE FAT % THAN CIS MALES. YOU MUST ACCEPT THIS SCIENTIFIC FACT IF YOU WISH TO MAKE THESE GAINS. DO NOT FALL FOR THE SHILLS. ONCE YOU START HORMONES, FOR BEST RESULTS CONTINUE THIS METHOD. CONSUMING MEAT IS NO BUENO BECAUSE IT NATURALLY RAISES T. LEVELS IN CIS MALES. DO SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION/RISK.
>>
>>5874625
That's what everyone has already said in this thread..
>>
>>5874625
Holy, shit you're retarded. Weight lifting burns more calories than cardio, and also tones your body. Your post is fucking idiotic mtfg conspiracy theories.
I'm stealth and have a way better body than when I started from weightlifting and eating high protein.
>>
>>5875010

post bod fampire
>>
>>5875194

This is me >>5865265
I'd post more, but I'm hunting for condos right now.
>>
>>5875237
>>5865265
goals. Can you post your routine?
>>
>>5875354
Just got home.

Squats : 5 sets of 6 reps. Start with 1 pl8 work up to 2
Deadlifts : 5 sets of 6 reps

Choose 2:
-5 sets of 6 reps leg presses
-4 sets of 8 reps weighted kickbacks
-4 sets of 8 reps hip abductor machine
-4 sets of 8 reps weighted lunges

Choose 2:
-5 sets of 8 reps, weighted incline sit ups
-5 sets of planks till failure
-5 sets of 12 reps of leg lifts
-5 sets of 8 reps on crunch machine

Do 30 minutes of cardio keeping heart rate at 170

10 minute cool down, stretching legs and back. (work towards doing the splits)

Drink protein shake. Depending on funds, pick up:
Steak: 5-8 dollars a pound
Chicken breasts 4 a pound
Whole Mackarel: 3 a pound
Whole tilapia: 3 a pound

Stir fry/bake/steam an assortment of veggies

If bulking, eat more rice. Otherwise, eat just a cup.
For desert eat some Greek yogurt with fruit.
Drink protein shake for breakfast the next day.
>>
>>5875010
going to have to call bullshit desu. for one, no weight lifting doesnt burn more calories than cardio. that's meme tier. there's a reason pro athletes do cardio to lose weight. bigger muscles DO make your body burn calories at an higher effeciency, but only because they need more calories to stay big and strong. not saying that isn't you in that pic either, but you must be on hormones already if you're lifting with that shape and going by you claiming to do weighted squats, you'd be developing serious rock hard muscles, not becoming slim, unless you were born with a test. deficiency, in which case you'd be an outlier and it wouldn't be a good idea at all to copy you for most people. be specific about what in that post is a "conspiracy" too. no blanket statements. what is eating high protien? the post you quoted doesn't say dont eat protien.
>>
>>5876066
https://www.t-nation.com/training/hierarchy-of-fat-loss
Go to the bottom of this page and read the references.

It's common fact that weight training burns the most calories, and I would be surprised if you could fine something that states otherwise

https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-htc-rev&hl=en-US&oe=utf-8&safe=images&q=cardio+burns+more+calories+than+weight+traning&source=browser-type&qsubts=1458092166919&action=devloc
Even 3/5 first links are for women, and recommends women to weight lift.

Also, your "pro athletes do cardio to lose weight" is unfounded. I also would be surprised if you found something to support that.

I am on hormones, but nowhere did I recommend people to do weight lifting without hormones.
The soy thing is unfounded multiple studies show the following
>However, isoflavones do so more weakly than your body's natural estrogen. If estrogen is absent, isoflavones weakly activate the estrogen receptor, mitigating the effect of low estrogen. If estrogen is abundant, isoflavones interfere with the activity of natural estrogen, limiting the effect of high estrogen levels. Since the structure of isoflavones is similar to estrogen, isoflavones may decrease your body's production of estrogen and increase the rate of estrogen degradation due to feedback mechanisms that control estrogen levels.

Also I do have muscles, but my ass and legs are more jiggly than before I started working out. My measurements from may of 2014 (estrogen for 12 months)
Bust:34
Chest: 31
Waist: 29
Upper hip: 32
Butt: 35.5

Taken 2 months ago
Bust:35
Chest: 31.2
Waist: 25
Upper hip: 33
Butt:38
My butt is actually round and able to jiggle now, even though I've lost a few pounds from then. I have defined abs after cutting season, and also have a thigh gap.
>>
>weightlifting burns more cals

lol I see this posted at /fit/ time from time and its always funny to read BUT you got a way better body than I do because I only do cardio and look like a skinnyfat pleb.
>>
File: IMAG0325.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0325.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
My butt. This is me standing normally without trying to make my butt look big. Wearing the same model of jeans (Hollister low rise bootcut 5S) 2 years ago, there was a bunch of loose fabric in the area. These are new because my old pair finally ripped.
>>
>>5876136
>that link

literally from the top of the page though

>trying to lean out will be better served bynotpowerlifting for a period of time.

lifts aren't burning more than cardio senpai

>i'd be suprised if you could find something that states otherwise

I mean..I know everyone isn't into sports and stuff but you could easily find this out by tuning into them. boxers for example do heavy cardio regularly to maintain their fighting weight and even heavier amounts to drop weight and fight in different weight classes, and when they want to move up in weight classes they do less cardio and more weight training.. before I continue I know i probably came off like an serious asshole before but I'm just trying to share and be shared with so excuse my rudeness pls

>the second link
yea for cis women. we're just built differently anon what do you want me to say?

are builds actually pretty similar as far as waist hip and butt goes in your 2014 measurements and I still haven't even started hormones.

link to the soy thing? never read that
>>
>>5876161
>skinnyfat pleb

that's what most cis girls look like desu lol
>>
>>5876161

Also to add to this and turn this into my blog, I used to weightlift but I stopped because I didn't see the point, I was eating at a deficit, the lifts were hard as fuck, I was tired all the time. I only worked the legs because lol fuck working the upper body plus I can't do squats and deadlifts because my apartment gym doesn't have the equipment for it, so it was just leg press,leg extension, and leg curls for months. My legs are the biggest parts of my body but I swear they're just mostly fat, I know if I flex them I can feel and see some muscle but it's mainly covered in fat. And my ass is just kys-tier. I'm 5'10,150 and I still have love handles, I have to fucking become a skeleton to get rid them.

My only hope is Planet Fitness and it's Smith Machine which /fit/ laughs and mocks but it's my only hope since I can't afford a real gym because my camming makes me pennies and no one wants to hire a hon. However I do notice my diet is lacking in protein, like I usually only here 50-70 grams of it a day, definitely will up it to 100+ when I start lifting again.

Thanks for reading my blog guys.
>>
>>5876263
I only follow basketball. Weight loss in basketball is usually diet.

Im not saying don't do cardio, as it will add on calorie loss, as well as heart health, but weightlifting should also be done.

http://europepmc.org/abstract/MED/11305594
This is the first one I could find, although it's not a direct study. However, there are quite a few studies that find that phytoestrogens will bind to estrogen receptors, but won't produce a strong effect while at the same time cause your body to react worse to real estrogen and produce less. It's similar to long term heroine use or anti depressants, in that by overloading receptors, your body produces less overall and is less effected by the molecules over time. I have some more, but they're from my school's database, so I can't actually link them.
>>
>>5876281
>bcuz fuck upper body

same lol! there's no point in it for me either, not because i have no way to do it but because i want to be as frail as possible looking up top. for a while i was love handle/fat leg looking tgen i thoughti needed to cut and realized i liked the jiggle more. ny handles are alot slimmer now but I'm trying to get a higher bf% again now but not too much before i start mones because I know fat naturally builds in the belly and back area most on cis males because of the test. care to post pic and compare thighs?
>>
>>5876281
Sorry famalam. If you aren't in school, you should consider it, if you have a field your interested in. Most large Universitys have amazing gyms. School is what got my life back on track after being homeless. I know that some schools offer gym memberships at a reduced rate, even if you're taking just one class.
Fat legs are good though. The muscle underneath makes them look bigger and more jiggly if you still have fat on them. When I was self concious about locker rooms and working out in public, I bought a bar and some weights from a 2nd hand sports Store for pretty cheap. I then picked up a stand from Amazon for 35 dollars which allowed me to do more weight so I didn't have to clean the bar every time.
>>
>>5869238
Holy shit dude that second video is so fucking creepy/cringey. That person has such a skewed idea of women.

>6:01
>I think this would be within the range of what a female would look like
>>
>>5876298
>care to post pic and compare thighs?

No sorry, last time I posted a pic I was told to cut and some were confused about my gender. Kinda embarrassed by them to be really honest.

>>5876300

Thanks for the advice sis.
>>
>>5876396
No problem. I came back to lgbt to help people.
>>
File: shorts.png (90KB, 336x283px) Image search: [Google]
shorts.png
90KB, 336x283px
>>5869238
She never shows her butt, which I'm sure is just as compressed as her dick. This is the problem with both their gaffs (and with wearing swimsuites or just tucking with normal panties in general for that matter). It doesn't make you pass any better if you hide your junk at the expense of giving yourself Hank Hill ass (the second video is an egregious offender).

Also, if you are doing yoga, you cannot tuck since their is an extremely common move that basically is used for stringing together different poses. In it, you have to thrust that part of your pelvis against the floor and press into it. It's extremely painful if you're tucking, and it makes it so you can't actually do such moves (unless you want to essential crush your testicles inside of you. It's not a pleasant experience. At least this has always been my experience (believe me, I've tried doing yoga tucked so many times).

I have a little dick. I'm skinny, and I'm tall. I go to the gym, run, and do yoga in black running shorts like pic related. These kinds of shorts are just baggy enough to hide a little winkie untucked while just wearing normal panties (i guess like golf ball sized package). I usually wear a tight tank top in either grey or black, and I do my hair in a high ponytail.

I'm no expert, but I don't think exercising while trying to stay tucked is a very good idea, at least it hasn't been for me, and I tried for years. If it's just jogging or normal life then I can do okay with just tucking in normal panties while wearing tights, but as soon as I start doing most any other physical activity, where I'm moving my legs around in a lot of different positions, then wearing tight clothes and worrying about being tucked or untucked just isn't worth it to me.

Also, holy shit dude that second video is creepy/cringey as fuck!
>6:01
>>
File: a12.jpg (178KB, 802x949px) Image search: [Google]
a12.jpg
178KB, 802x949px
>>5869238
>typical mtfgen poster
>>
File: 1430644090844.jpg (40KB, 450x672px) Image search: [Google]
1430644090844.jpg
40KB, 450x672px
>>5875979
>pl8
What is that?
>>
File: Sunamys Villalba 02.png (1MB, 1280x1918px) Image search: [Google]
Sunamys Villalba 02.png
1MB, 1280x1918px
>>5875979
Thank you so much for posting this. I get overwhelmed with working out, not knowing a general idea of where all to start. I really want a flat tummy and a nicer bitt, so I will try out your routine!
>>
>>5876286
>basketball

often or no? if often what team. nets here
I probably will do some sort of weights once I start the pills..how long have you been on them?

>the link

i see now. i have to admit I only recommended soy protiens because I've read a few times about cattle being injected with steroids to increase the meat yielded for butchering. infact you can look up super cows on youtube or google. they are like super huge and muscular. i've even seen/read about certain companies pumping their corn crops with some type of estrogen. There were tests done with the same chemical on small animals like frogs and it caused their genitals to mutate and they began seeking out the opposite sex. crazy sounding I know but I can find it for you if you're interested.
>>
>>5876396
ah ok that's fine then. maybe just critique mine instead? >_> it's kinda embarrading for me 2 but that makes it exciting for me(weird I know)
>>
>>5876547
lol is that the chick from kawaii international? looks just like her
>>
>>5876510
plates senpai, for the weight lifting bars
>>
>>5876510
Plate.
>>5876547
Cool. Don't get overwhelmed. I'd recommend measuring everyday, so eve if you don't see changes, over time, you can compare your early measurements with your later ones.

>>5876563
Often. I'm a Lakers fan, but I'll watch any game if I'm not too busy.
I've been on hormones for almost 3 years.
>>
>>5865265
>>5875979
You are seriously gorgeous. I aim to have a flat belly and for my abs to be as impossibly defined as yours.
I'm not on estrogen and no plans to start for the time being tough. Gonna try and sort trough all this advice. No access to much of a gym tough so I'll see what I can do.
>>
File: ideal body white.jpg (59KB, 450x675px) Image search: [Google]
ideal body white.jpg
59KB, 450x675px
this is my desired body (pic related)
I used to do alot of cardio, rn i dont work out at all (yay depression) i just want to be slim with a small a waist as possible.
i've been too poor to buy a corset, are there any other options? I've tried "vaccum waves" but i've had a really hard time actually doing them

>>5876563
>There were tests done with the same chemical on small animals like frogs and it caused their genitals to mutate and they began seeking out the opposite sex. crazy sounding I know but I can find it for you if you're interested.
i would like to see it pls
>>
File: 1437082559529.png (1MB, 954x984px) Image search: [Google]
1437082559529.png
1MB, 954x984px
>>5876594
>>5876598
>Plate
Okay, can you explicitly tell me which plate, and what exactly I do with it, please? Just explain it to me like you would to an alien from another planet, who has never used such contraptions. Pls.
>>
oh, >>5876632 here
i also want to make my breasts bigger, but i doubt there is a way to achieve that via fitness, is there?

i've been on hormones for two years, I'm 160lbs and i have a 29 inch waist....i'm 6'1"
>>5865265
jelly of that waist
>>
>>5876616
Thanks!
Take it easy if you're not on hormones. I would just do some bodyweight for some exercise. Once you start hormones, you can totally invest in a gym membership, or if you're self concious, a second-hand bar and plates with a stand. The abs were just a happy side effect. I'm more glad my butt doesn't look like a pancake anymore hah.

>>5876632
Why not work out? It'll make you feel better, from personal experience at least. If there was an easy method to get a slim waist, then everyone would be jumping on it.
>>5876647
I don't think you can make your breasts bigger though. But if you look like a fitness chick, it won't be a big deal!
>>5876645
A plate is the 45 pound one (the largest one) Id start with 15 pounds on each side for squats, if you've never worked out before.
>>
...so what are you supposed to do to lose midriff fat and get a nice ass?

I can tell that I've got plenty of muscle down there, but it just looks kind of flabby... Same for my abs, it's all pretty tight, and I'm actually in better shape than most people in terms of endurance, flexibility, and core-strength, but there's like a layer of flab over all of it that has just kind of always been there...
>>
>>5864631
janessa brazil isn't trans...
>>
>>5876685
Work butt and hip and legs while eating at a calorie deficit.
See these
>>5876257
>>5875979
>>5865265
>>
>>5876664
>Why not work out? It'll make you feel better, from personal experience at least.
i really should, i'd like to, but being so depressed makes it hard to even wake up and put clothes on, let alone work out.
I am trying though @_@
> If there was an easy method to get a slim waist, then everyone would be jumping on it.

yeah ik.........i'm scared that my waist is as slim as its gonna get, literally the only thing i really hate about my body is my waist, i'd love to grow my tits, but its not something that causes much dysphoria
>I don't think you can make your breasts bigger though. But if you look like a fitness chick, it won't be a big deal!
yeah, looking like a fitness girl would make my lack of boobs look better, lol
>>
>>5876713
I was really depressed at one point, and I ended up going homeless because I just didn't want to get out of bed. Just trust me!
A year of hormones and turning into a skeleton made me feel the same way about my waist. But if you haven't tried, there's no way to know.
>>
>>5876710
Well I take martial arts classes almost every day, and pretty much all of our exercises focus on that area. Also I don't really eat that much to being with...

I very recently started paying attention to how nutritious my diet is. I've been taking protein supplements, counting calories, less junk food, eating foods with more iron, potassium, etc...

I'm just really paranoid that I'm going to either not see any change at all or suddenly bulk up like the hulk or something.
>>
>>5876761
Ah, fair enough. Diet is probably the most important for losing weight, so if you can cook, I recommend doing so. If you're poor, food stamps are pretty easy to get on. You'll probably get 110 a month, which is plenty for bulk meats and veggies.
>>
>>5876664
(geez you're so helpful and cool, I'd totally hang out with you, for realsies)
Yeah I'm pretty concerned and really don't want any more muscles, what's been annoying me really is the fact that my belly isn't flat. So I guess I will take it easy as you say, yes. I have access to an exercise bike so I was hoping doing some of that would burn some belly.
>>
ok so do you count the weight of the bar?
is two pl8 two pl8 or one on each side
>>
>>5876726
>I was really depressed at one point, and I ended up going homeless because I just didn't want to get out of bed. Just trust me!
yeah i'm gonna be homeless in May if i dont pull it together enough to get a job

i was working on losing weight for a while, i had gotten to 149, but i gained it all back because depression basically
should i aim to just lose weight, or do some sort of ab workouts?
>>
>>5876664
Thank you senpai!
>>
>>5876840
I would do both. At the very least do some side leg raises. They're like entry level hip exercises. Really easy and low energy. But I think a job should be your first focus. Going homeless is no fun, although it basically recucitated my life.

>>5876810
That sounds sarcastic haha. We're you the one from Scottsdale? I checked out mtfg for the first time in ages a couple days ago.
>>
>>5876863
side leg raises, okay.
like this?
https://youtu.be/jgh6sGwtTwk
> But I think a job should be your first focus
i mean it is, i have tried, just not hard enough...
>>
>>5876863
>We're you the one from Scottsdale? I checked out mtfg for the first time in ages a couple days ago.
Have no idea what you're talking about unfortunately. Not from the US (bummer).

Also not sarcastic, I swear haha. It sounded like that cuz I got overly excited to meet someone so helpful (and likeable) and couldn't help it but write it in really silly way.
>>
>>5876632
took a little while but here. needed to do a few things earlier.

http://news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/
>>
>>5876889
Yes, that exactly. Also, stretching and yoga are pretty light intensity, and still make you feel like you did something.
>>5876901
Well thank you!
>>
>>5876909
another link to with an full pdf. link attached
>>
>>5876924
whoops, here we go

http://www.environmentalhealthnews.org/ehs/news/2013/atrazine-health
>>
>>5876909
>>5876924
>>5876927
thanks!
>>5876916
okay. do you have any recommendations for yoga?
i've been trying to find a few youtube videos or tutorials so i can start doing yoga by myself, because i would like to be more flexible, but i have no idea where to start
>>
>>5876952
I don't. But if you aren't flexible, you want to do
>sitting toe touches
>one leg out and the other with the foot touching your thigh (try to feel the hamstrings)
>butterfly
>spread your legs as far as possible and reach forward
>get on your stomach and bend backwards to stretch your back
Probably some standing ones.
>try to touch your knee to your chest standing straight up
>flamingo

I know it's probably not very helpful without pictures, but I'm sure you'll see what I mean if you look for some YouTube videos.
>>
>>5877313
I think that you are smokin' hot as is...!
>>
>>5877326
omega detected
>>
>>5877313
niether but if you must do butt muscle. 5lbs max
>>
>>5877342
Whaaaat... ;-)
>>
>>5877344
Weights always adds shape and definition.... I could help.... :-)
>>
>>5877350
but your shape is already qt

qt panties to desu
>>
>>5877350
wait a darn gon minute. that's you in the other thread about being on hrt for a year but not passing? i'd slap your goofy self for not being confident because you definantly pass. jokes but seriously if that's you cheer up. you're in the good
>>
>>5877313
Moof?
Also gain muscle and the lose weight
>>
>>5865066
Is that you in the picture ?
>>
how do I lpse weight
i have no motivation to do anything
a lot of times ill start a 1200 calorie diet for like a month and then i lose track of it and stop logging anything
>>
>>5877635
Find ways to motivate yourself.
>>
>>5877635
choose a sustainable deficit not a retard one like 1200 calories total
>>
>>5865265
seems like your piercing is getting infected
>>
>>5877679
>choose a sustainable deficit not a retard one like 1200 calories total
A sustainable deficit depends on his/her TDEE. I usually cut on 1000 calories because my TDEE is insanely low. Most women or very short men should cut on around 1200 give or take.
>>
>>5877635
spend more time sleeping so you'll spend less time putting food in your mouth for keeps
>>
What's good stuff for FtM (more of an androgyne really) who doesn't want popping exploding hyper muscles but doesn't want the curves/squishy feminine fat I'm getting? Mostly goes to tits, ass/thighs, and stomach.

I guess some kind of "trap" aesthetic, fuck if I know.

My arms/shoulders are fine so far, probably the manliest/roughest/sharpest thing I have. Flexing in the mirror used to relieve my dysphoria. But then my eyes travel down and look at the rest of my bod and I cry like the pansy faggot I am.

Pre-T. Got 2 years left to even be considered for it. Thanks, country laws.
>>
>>5877723
forgot to mention stats
165cm
54,2kg
BMI: 14,6
Fat mass: 6,7kg / 12,4%

Sorry if it's weird, english not my first language
>>
>>5877731
>BMI: 14,6
No
Your BMI is 19.9
>>
>>5877723
>>5877731
If your pre-T then no muscles will explode anyway. I recommend going on /fit/, read the sticky and find a good routine go work on.
>>
>>5877679
ok i calculated it how much should I eat
>>
>>5877746
A safe cut is 500 deficit, so you should eat about 1577 cals pr day from that TDEE.
>>
>>5876581

Post away I'll be nice.
>>
>>5877746
what web is that?
>>
>>5865042
Kek, you're pudgy af, that is in no way what a flat stomach looks like
>>
>>5865031
Is there really a way out of being pudgy?

I don't see it happening, I'll still have fat on my stomach, unless I get rid of the bodyfat. If I decrease my body fat, I'll look worse.
>>
File: image.jpg (312KB, 1240x820px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
312KB, 1240x820px
Am I fat?
I haven't started working out yet but am going to soon
Currently eating normally, used to have an eating disorder
>>
>>5878004
Not, you are not fat, are you a ftm? Or mtf? Your hips are wide.
>>
File: SOPUDGY.jpg (65KB, 800x523px) Image search: [Google]
SOPUDGY.jpg
65KB, 800x523px
>>5877973

how the fuck am i pudgy LMAO
>>
So what do you do if you're still in boymode and super stealth/no one knows I'm trans but I already have breasts that jiggle when I walk and jiggle painfully when I run? Because getting a bra isn't really an option but I can't run, jog or go to the gym because boob jiggle is too much.

Please help.
>>
I have huge arms/shoulders from swimming
how do I make them thinner? I've been on hormones for 10 months
>>
>>5878044
Sportsbra. Buy a tight one that keeps stuff in place. It works for FtMs so it should work for you.
>>
>>5878049
Dieting and non-use. There isn't a good way to remove muscle other than letting them shrink naturally.
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 500x500px
>>5878034
This is what skinny looks like
This is a flat stomach
You are clearly pudgy/skinny fat
You can't see your hip bones or ribs very clearly
I can and I'm hardly thin
>>
>>5878061
I don't think you understand - I'm still in guy mode. Even buying wax is painfully embarrassing (before being just painful) there's no way in hell I can walk in a store, try out a bra and buy it.

I could buy online but I don't have a clue what's my size. And also I still live with my parents because Europe and no one here moves out until they get married because there's no cultural expectation to do it so the rents are ridiculously high compared to incomes so I can't get my own place and AAAAAAARGH.
>>
>>5878064

implying being able to see your bones is a good thing?

am i getting trolled right now

sorry im not into auschwitz aesthetics

that chick clearly doesnt workout, probably all she does is cardio, literally no muscle
>>
>>5878064
You can quite clearly see the ribs and hip bones.

>Being this butthurt
>>
>>5878063
okay. will cardio help? I haven't used them in several months and they're still big
>>
>>5878071
>that chick clearly doesnt workout, probably all she does is cardio, literally no muscle
If you're cis, that's what you want, except for some butt muscle.
>>
>>5878077

oh here we go with this myth again

it's ok, keep running 200km on your threadmill and achieve no gains

have fun
>>
>>5878083
That's the aesthetic for cis girls, thin, small, and frail looking.

For mts it doesn't work (or large boned cis girls), since there isn't really such a small and frail bone structure beneath the skin.
>>
>>5878093

if you wanna look like a skeleton that's your choice mate but don't come spouting bullshit like "thats how cis girls should look", you sound ridicolous

also good thing im 5'3'' and small framed ;)
>>
>>5876340
I know. I only included the link because it showed how to make your own gaff, which is kinda important if you're going to do active exercise and dont want things bouncing around.

Of course, you can just buy a gaff, if you can spare the cash...
>>
>>5878101
You're deluded if you think muscles is attractive on girls.
In general, even being chubby is more attractive than having muscles.

/fit/ is for men, not women. Like skinny is for women, and not men.
>>
>>5878114
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Let me spell it out for you...it's called

P E R S O N A L
P R E F E R E N C E
>>
>>5878071
>>5878072
Amerifats detected
Keep scarfing down those burgers
>>
>>5878004
Hnnnng you're adorable, flat but soft
How old are you?
>>
>>5878114
Hey I'm female-attracted, and tbqh, women with no definition turn me off only slightly less than fat slobs, fyi.

And as the anon said: "personal preference".
>>
>>5878016
I'm glad ;_; MtF

>>5878135
T-Thank you...just turned 18
>>
>>5878070
Compression shirts might be a better choice then. It'll keep things in place but is still made 'for males'.
>>
>>5878075
Cardio will definetly help, along with dieting down (even if you're not fat). The body will feed of fat before it will feed on muscle, simplisticly speaking, but the muscle will erode in time anyway, just slower.
>>
>>5878161
You look better than I did at 18. Go you.
>>
>>5877734
Sorry. Either translation error or pharmacy machine error. (It does tell me I'm 197cm sometimes.)

>>5877738
Aight, thanks.
>>
>>5878161
Would a 42 year old be too old for you? I can take care of you and dress you up cute
>>
How should tucking work during a workout? I'm worried I might mess something up even though I don't care about fertility or anything like that.
>>
>>5867453
I think freckles are adorable, anon. Lots of people do!
>>
>>5878004
Height and weight?
>>
>>5864964
OMG YOU HAVE BOOBS! Congrats:)
>>
File: WIN_20151124_20_40_57_Pro.jpg (133KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151124_20_40_57_Pro.jpg
133KB, 1920x1080px
this is from a few months ago but I've doing this wierrd thing where I try to gain weight, lose it, and then gain it back. Do far it's worked and my butt and boobs have gotten bigger, but now my abs have a small layer over them that is slowly being decimated
>>
>>5878179
Thanks, I bet you looked great though
>>5878266
no but I'm taken, sorry
>>5878279
5'2 105 lbs
>>
>>5876281

Are you me? I feel like my legs and torso are the same way, and I'm 5' 8" and 140, measurements here: >>5865487

I've never been on an official diet, but when I tried to lose weight by eating less, I basically stabilized around 140, and I'm thinking I'll have to really do a calorie deficit if I want to lose more.
>>
>>5878034
You are skinnyfat, desu
>>
im mtf and how do I calculate bf% w/o that water displacement test shit? im skinnyfat, 6 ft (yikes) and 150 lbs (im currently on a caloric deficit + doing cardio on rest days)
>>
>>5878959
Some places have machines now that are basically like scales that send electric currents through your body to measure your fat %. If you're in college, your wellness center might have one.
>>
Is jumping rope a good exercise to do if I am trying to diet away upper body muscles?
>>
>>5879050
If you want to lose arms then no
>>
>>5879081
Goddammit. I like the exercise so much ._.
>>
>>5879104
Try running instead?
or if you can skip rope without activating your arm muscles too much I guess it could work but you shouldn't use them if you want the muscles to fade.
>>
>>5879041
not likely b/c i go to community college in the fuckin cut, but it's not so bad. thanks for the tip!
anyone know how pec exercises affect the chest while on HRT? my boobs are big enough to jiggle but small enough that they look like mild gyno/ go unnoticed in the lockerroom. will chest exercises help with boob growth or just help with appearing firmer around there?
>>
im a transguy and ive been meaning to get more in shape stomach wise, but my bust is a lot more noticable when im more of a healthy weight which ive been saying to myself is worse keeping me kinda chub (so i can use the Moob excuse)

anyone have some advice or tips on that?
>>
>>5878879
Not skinnyfat at all.

It seems people here have absolutely no idea what muscle or skinnyfat looks like.
>>
>>5879150
I don't know what to suggest besides binding and mastectomy, but I read that you can build abdominal muscle without losing belly fat, so I guess there's that? Sorry I couldn't actually help.
>>
>>5879150
Cardio kills tits. You're welcome.
>>
>>5879119
Waiting for it to get a bit warmer and less muddy to start running again. It was just a lot of fun and I could easily do it whenever. Life is a struggle
>>
>>5878269
There was a video posted earlier about tucking (not the one with the creepy looking fellow). Basically just wear compression shorts a size smaller than you usually get, they should have some at like target or something
>>
>>5878114
>being chubby is more attractive than having muscles.
yikes
fatass detected
>>
>>5878114
Muscle grills are hot as fuck m8
>>
>>5878044
You could try a chest binder. Idk how it'll effect growing breasts, though. Read up on that.
>>
>>5867453
Freckles are the best! The more the better!
>>
>>5869026
Rock tight legwear with shorts overtop. I see that shit all the time.
>>
>tfw did my first day of proper exercise
I've lost almost like 70 pounds since last year and I'm pretty sure I'm not eating enough to really benefit that much from it but it feels kind of good. Mostly doing body weight stuff since I'm weak enough that it's actually a lot of work. I'll have a nice butt and wider hips no matter what it takes so I can wear all the clothes I want.
>>
>>5879372
I always wear two pairs of compression shorts, so wearing a smaller pair is a good idea! Thanks anon!
>>
>>5878034
You look good the only bad thing is those god awful tattoos you have it really brings it down. Those are some of the worst tats ive ever seen and the body placement of them is horrid. I would get them removed asap.
>>
File: IMG_1749.jpg (117KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1749.jpg
117KB, 480x640px
>>5864631
>tfw this was me five months hrt and injections.

I threw it all away i should have just sucked chaser cock forever.
>>
>>5880991
injections?
>>
>>5881407
yep 5ml estrodiol two times weekly along with 200 mgs spiro. injections gave me a huge burst of progress.
>>
>>5881448
Do you think you're infertile now?
>>
>>5881491
years of drugs beat me to that. it sucks but i'd be a shitty mom desu wasn't this supposed to be bout fit what can i do to fit my body up senpai.
>>
>>5880991
I like what i'm seeing. What was the problem again?
>>
>>5881719
im off hrt now due to circumstances out of my control my man body was posted in mtfg.
>>
>tfw can't low bar squat because of rotator cuffs
>tfw can't high bar squat because no traps
>tfw stuck with front squats
no ass for me i guess
>>
>>5881782
sucks for that, hope you can get some asap
>>
>>5877039
okay, thank you so much!
no i have an idea what you mean, and i can look them up
i want to be able to do the splits, haha
>>
>>5882423
Me too! Stretching is by far the slowest thing to improve.
Thread posts: 216
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.