[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans game modes by race: MTF >easy mode East Asian Southeast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (27KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 236x314px
Trans game modes by race:

MTF
>easy mode
East Asian
Southeast Asian
>normal mode
Caucasian
>hard mode
Indian
Middle Eastern
>nightmare mode
African/Black
South American

FTM
>easy mode
African/Black
East Asian
Southeast Asian
>normal mode
South American
Middle Eastern
Indian
>nightmare mode
Caucasian

Thoughts?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I'm Asian ;;)) but why do you people think we will pass easily
Pic related: me at one month HRT
>>
>>5839021
you honestly look better than most cis Asian girls.
>>
>>5839029
I just think my family is generally good looking and has recently feminine genes. My cousins and sisters are all like 5'3" and petite as hell. I'm like 5'9" :( do you think I'll ever be as pretty as my relatives?
>>
>>5838980
>FTM NIGHTMARE MODE: CAUCASIAN
true
>>
>>5839040
5'9 is a good height, you look great
>>
>>5838980
I don't really see how black is considered nightmare. Blacks don't seem as dimorphic as whites to me. Plus you get full lips and a big ass.
>>
>>5839240
Depends what type of nig you are. If you have like a manly jaw and start HRT past 18 you're fucked. Also blacks go through puberty earlier than other races.
>>
>nightmare mode
>south american
then why are there so many hot mtfs from brazil?

also i have never seen an asian ftm. do they exist?
>>
>>5839263
They're super stealth because asian women and men look exactly the same
>>
>>5839021
you have nice hips dude
>>
>>5839281
Thanks, what's so special about them though haha
>>
>tfw south american

; _; it's true
>>
>>5838980
where do spaniards fall
>>
What about latinas and Latinos?
>>
>>5838980
What's wrong with South American?
>>
>>5838980

Where is American?
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 526x701px
>>5839045
Yup, we're fucked
>>
>>5838980
So... what if I was mostly Asian (chinese/japanese) but also have some white mixed in and just a tad bit of American Indian...

I think that American Indian bit ended up being dominant. So I look fuck awful for an MTF...
>>
>>5838980
>Thoughts?
Seek help with your mental illness.
>>
>>5838980
>look how much of a special snowflake I am!
>>
>nightmare mode
>South American
Pick one.
>>
>>5838980

>South American

You do realize that Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean are not part of South America? I think the non-white Hispanics from the Caribbean tend to have less native blood than the non-white ones from other regions. At least it's that way in the Dominican Republic because the Tainos were wiped out before their women could be properly bred by the Spaniards. So they have different difficulties in passing because they are different ethnicities.
>>
>>5838980
>tfw Italian/Venezuelan mix easy mode
My body is kind of shitty because I'm a little fat, but I'm working on losing it. It's starting to shape up though! I passed pretty much immediately once I started blockers and got better fitting clothes.
>>
Being a spic seems pretty decent mode for ftm. I know a ton of short spic guys.
>>
>>5838980
you think african FtM is easymode, and in almost every respect yes,
but then you notice their undeniably huge ass and it's like whaaaat
>>
>>5839021
>why do you people think we will pass easily

Why do I have that opinion? Uh, empirical data. Asian trans girls are way more passable on average. Why do I think that IS? Lower T levels in the East Asian population honestly.

>>5839040
>I'm like 5'9"

Protip for taller trans girls who want to overcome dysphoria about their height: take up dancing after your transition. Ballroom, salsa, doesn’t matter. As long as he’s still strong enough to spin, lift and dip you, the closer you are to a man’s height the easier it’ll be to dance with him. Back two generations or so when organised dancing was more popular, tall women were infamously the envy of short women and the dance floor was the summit of their superiority, and still is for those who dance. It’s potentially a nice way to invert the envy you feel towards those petite cis girls.
>>
>>5844730
meanwhile i'm 6'3 so...
i mean...
flamenco, right?
not so much partner dancing in flamenco and it's a dance where you flaunt stature, the taller women always look more impressive doing it than the shorter ones, right?
>>
>>5844730
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNhfV_53W7A
>>
>>5839263
It's nightmare mode because Brazil and south America in general is a transphobic shithole mostly run by catholics. Also Brazil has one of the highest murder rates for trans women.
>>
>>5839021
I'm getting [triggered] here from looking at your pic. Smooth, hairless skin, feminine hips, non-masculine facial features. UGH! Being an Asian MtF is like going through life in easy mode, slightly above the super easy mode that cis women go through.
>>
>>5844830
i thought the modes were based just on passability by ethnicity.
if it's to do with social acceptance, it's a completely different ballgame.
think FtMs.
native african transguys probably have a far more shit life than white western transguys.
even afro-caribbean transguys get shit.
watch this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J6_XvjDyuY

1) passability: they look like guys yeah? look at their asses though. those are the least passing asses i have ever seen on a guy.
2) social acceptance: does it look like they're socially accepted in jamaica? not really.

so for either of those reasons i wouldn't rank Blacks as easymode FtM
>>
>>5844830
brazil has one of the highest murder rates total. it's a complete shit hole. everyone would rather spread aids via their ravaged rectums on a nice beach than do any real work.
>>
>>5844850
you're a retard. pure AGP idiot. end yourself now, no one's going to miss you.
>>
>implying
>>
>>5839021

You're cute as hell, I'd date you already if you lived nearby ... and shaved those legs
>>
>>5839021
desu you are getting hug box'd

if they are jelly of you, they are all hons
>>
>>5844730
>tfw 6'8" cis man

m-maybe there are some tall girls i can dance with?

fuckit im dancing with men
>>
>>5845326
What is a hug box? And why would hons be jelly of my bod lmao.
>>
>>5845301
Thanks, but I'm living the single life until I pass ;;)) And yeah, the leg hair... Haha.
>>
>>5844915
Triggered much? Female privilege is real.
>>
>>5844766

Look at this motherfucker's positive attitude.

What's the rest of y'all's excuse.

>>5844830

Brazil's actually one of the cultures most accepting of trans women, and though the Catholic Church prevents them from having many LEGAL rights they more or less coexist. Lots of transwomen, and lots of people in general still get murdered there because it's a Third World shithole, not because of the Pope.

>>5845329
>fuckit im dancing with men

Jew detected.
>>
File: 1453332682827-lgbt.jpg (148KB, 512x378px) Image search: [Google]
1453332682827-lgbt.jpg
148KB, 512x378px
>tfw predominantly Irish mutt Ultra-Violence mode
>>
>>5846902
cuz they look even worse
>>
>>5847374
Really? It seems like everyone passes fine on this site.

>look even worse
Are you implying I look bad too, anon?
>>
>>5838980
that is the cutest most adorable picture of Lucifer I've ever seen. people give this angel a bad rap, but he gave humans knowledge. he/she never killed anyone, he/she never treated us like idiots like God did. all he wanted was his rightful thrown as the God of knowledge, that's all he/she wanted. anyway, I've already spoken too much.
>normal mode
>mtf
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.