[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you stand, /lgbt/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: masc vs fem.png (2MB, 2250x750px) Image search: [Google]
masc vs fem.png
2MB, 2250x750px
Where do you stand, /lgbt/?
>>
>>5825724
Somewhere between 60 and 70% I guess?
Why is /lgbt/ always concerned about their faces though. Its like the one thing you can fix.
If your body is shit, you're fucked and no money in the world can fix this. Face on the other hand is perfectly dimorphic.
>>
>>5825752
Your face needs surgery. If your body is shit just hit the gym.
>>
>>5825765
>If your body is shit just hit the gym.
I never understood this, if I have like no body fat at all how in the world is a gym gonna help me? I been doing sports for most my life but it certainly didn't help me gain some weight.
>>
>>5825724

Probably 40% right now. 20% before HRT.
>>
>>5825752
Face and height are the few things you can't fix.

>>5825772
What the fuck am I reading. Do you understand what "muscle" is and how it's developed?
>>
>>5825782
I don't want muscle I want fucking curves.

>Face and height are the few things you can't fix.
Right, cause FFS is just a myth.
>>
I guess 90%? I've always had the face of a boyish girl, like a soft butch lesbian. Could never get it to look more masculine or feminine than that.
>>
>>5825772
>worried about how to gain weight

Oh my God, just fucking shove shit in your mouth holy fuck.
>>
>>5825772
>help me gain some weight.
Eat more food
>>
>>5825789
>I don't want muscle I want fucking curves.
You can have muscle or you can have fat. There is no magic unicorn dust that you can use for "weight".

>Surgery
The point is that it is not something that someone can change through their own efforts and self-discipline. You literally cannot change your face without a team of surgeons and several thousands of dollars.
>>
>>5825802
>>5825800
>Oh my God, just fucking shove shit in your mouth holy fuck.
Cause thats working so well. Or ever has.
I used to eat the meals of two family members combined and they were both close to overweight. That did exactly fuck all.
>>
>>5825827
Learn to count calories you idiot. And try liquid calories if you can't eat more mass.
>>
>>5825827
Calories in, calories out.

What's your TDEE? If you've never been able to accurately count your TDEE, see a doctor who can help you find the correct number. If you don't even know what a "TDEE" is, that's probably a part of your problem and why you've always missed the mark.
>>
>>5825844
It's 1550-1620 depending what calculator I use.
That's barely more than 2L of milk and I definitely ate more than that. Mainly cause I love cereals and ate those alone with a liter of milk ontop of normal food.
>>
>>5825724
Around 40% i think. I'm just a dude tho I'm not transitioning to female so that's kind of weird...
>>
File: Photo on 3-2-16 at 8.54 PM.jpg (157KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 3-2-16 at 8.54 PM.jpg
157KB, 1080x720px
you tell me. HRT + FFS here I come.
>>
>>5825860
Ever get checked for worms? Celiac?
>>
>>5825865
how old r u
>>
>>5825876
No I haven't, since I'm just marginally underweight noone cares and downplays it when I say it bothers me and shit like other people would love to have your shape. Yeah great but I'm not a fatty.
Doctors here treat you with massive prejudice.
>>
>>5825895
Try eating 100 gr nuts on top of everything you eat in a day and see if it makes a differense. That's about 6-700 calories, and should make you gain weight at a healthy rate. If it bothers you to be a bit underweight then it's worth a try.
>>
>>5825724
Is this an actual time line?
>>
>>5825873
New meme?
>>
>>5825935
sadly actually my face lol. *in the feels*
>>
>>5825915
I usually eat sunflower seeds cause they go down easy but 100g, I can't eat those raw...Would have to find something to combine that with. I got a blender but what the heck goes with sunflower seeds?
>>
>>5825943
you can mash the seeds, then add milk, cocoa, honey, and an avocado. Good stuff, and loads of calories. Peanut butter is also a go to for easy calories.
>>
>>5825939
Good luck. You're gonna need it.
>>
>>5825958
Avocado always makes me puke unfortunately. If I could just eat 2 a day and my 2L milk I'd probably be fine but fuck they taste disgusting.
>>
>>5825895
Want to gain weight fast? Have a big bowl of delicious baked beans.

Canned Baked Beans, add 1/4 stick of butter, 3+ tablespoons of sugar, 1+ tablespoons of cinnamon, 5 slices of bacon (diced & precooked), several small breakfast sausages (diced and precooked), some honey and maple for additional flavor

This is heart-attack in a bowl, but godly-tier delicious and ultra fattening. The ultimate cure to anorexia.
>>
>>5826001
Just reading that made me feel ill...You're american aren't you?
>>
>>5825979
You won't taste them in a smoothie, though. But you can use peanut butter instead of avocado in the blender if it helps.
>>
>>5826014
Yes.

I used to be 109 pounds at 5'9". That's anorexic skinny. I looked horrible. After eating dem delicious heart-attack breakfast beans I put on a good 40+ pounds.
>>
>>5826022
I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

>>5826030
>delicious
Sorry but that sounds like anything but certainly not delivious...
>>
>>5825926
of course not?
>>
Like 90ish I guess?
>>
>>5825724
>>
>>5825895
check your thyroid - thats the likely cause of higher metabolism
if you had Celiac it wouldve been known from early childhood
>>
>>5826147
>if you had Celiac it wouldve been known from early childhood
Not unless she had a blood screening...
>>
>>5826154
you'd have bad indigestion from gluten rich food, its impossible not to notice
>>
>>5826158
Not really. The damage can happen without indigestion. This is why people need to get tested when they have confirmed celiac in the family.
>>
>>5826147
Well I have a bad thyroid hypofunction but my blood test didn't suggest anything apart from that.
>>
>>5825724
About 1% tbhon
>>
File: thingken.gif (45KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
thingken.gif
45KB, 320x320px
You know it's hard to say. Overall face is between 60 and 80% but I got 0%'s nose and his weird high fivehead.
>>
i've been super depressed the past three weeks and two of my best friends that moved away for college showed up out of nowhere (usually completely welcome) for a week and I can't even enjoy the company of my friends

And I feel like I'm being a terrible hostess because I'm just not into it at all ever though I'm really happy to see them

I'm really gonna kill myself
>>
>>5825966
thanks prick.
>>
>>5825724
ftm pre t 40%
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.