[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Truth Behind SRS Vagins and the LIES Hons Will Tell You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 6

What they dont want you to know about what ACTUALLY happens after srs surgery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY5uZrnAJ2Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRP8m0W8jJ0
>>
>>5821272
the way she moves is so unsettling
>>
This is the batshit crazy SJW autist who used to claim she had head mates and DID and did videos all about it lmao
>>
>>5821306
didn't she admit to faking DID?
>>
>>5821318
her DID was fake and everyone could see that
>>
>>5821318
Yup, she did. She's fucking disgusting.
>>
>>5821322
yea i thought so. kinda makes me sad because she makes the entire DID community look like shitty fakers. same thing with tumblr multiples.
>>
>>5821330
Generally speaking, if you have DID, you don't laud about it online. It's fucked up, it's not a badge to wear. And for most people with DID, there are no "alters"
>>
>>5821272
This type of surgery like alot of surgeries are a patient to patient experience. There are success stories and horror stories. I got srs and I'm a year and a half post op and I have no issues. When they say stick to the strict dilation schedule they really mean it. I can use a standard average size vibrator and have sex with a guy with an average size dick albeit I have to loosen up a little with a dildo first but I love being penetrated. Being able for a guy to penetrate me has a lot of factors. It basically Depends how horney I am to be able to feel comfort for PIV. Comfort level has alot to do with your mood so when you are all horned up that is easily obtained for me atleast.
>>
>>5821339
but alters are literally the hallmark of DID. just because you don't recognize them as alters doesn't mean they're not there.

you don't laud about it online, though, that i agree. the people that also claim they're "natural multiples" without trauma are fucking disgusting, too.
>>
>>5821330
the DID 'community' are all shitty tumblr fakers
>>
WTF is DID?
>>
>>5821330
she made fun of the entire hugbox who "defended" her act

shes doing God's work
>>
>>5821339
wait wtf is DID?
>>
>>5821361
the current trendy mental disorder to say you have, adopted as another excuse for being a downright shitty person
>>
>>5821358
"Dissociative Identity Disorder" a/k/a multiple personalities.
>>
>>5821361
not real, according to the DSM =)
>>
>>5821374
but it's in the DSM-V
>>
>>5821377
Barely. It's sociocognitive at best, and doesn't exist outside of western culture. Like. At ALL. It's like fibromyalgia -- completely fictional.
>>
well anyways Joules is just a huge drama queen, obviously the surgery hurts like fuck during the recovery stages and you may have complications, but after you heal its worth it. Atleast for me it was. The worst I had to deal with was minor granulation 6 months after; and vaginal tightness and pain when I dilated. After a year I just used a vibrator instead. Basically masturbate once a week and that's it. Somtimes I go 2 weeks and my vagina is really tight but I can still insert a dildo and things are fine after that.
>>
>>5821384
http://did-research.org/controversy/international.html
nope
>>
>>5821401
If you don't masturbate at all does your vag just disappear? Lol
>>
>>5821384
Fibromyalgia is very real- I say this as a physician who was very skeptical of it going in. Best way I can describe it to you is upregulation of pain pathways, with some degree of autonomic dysregulation. We think something about female genetics (their pain pathways operate differently than men in a lot of ways) plays into the development of fibro, but we're still figuring it out. Dissociative identity disorder is absolute bullshit though, we haven't taught it as anything other than a fake illness for years (at least in my school and teaching hospital).
>>
>>5821401
lifelong dilation is fail
>>
>>5821421
Fibro shows no physical indications at all. Even similar conditions like Neuralgia are demonstrable, Fibro is just horseshit for lazy people.
>>
>>5821414
Pretty much. NeoVag is just an artificial wound that you have to prevent from healing over
>>
>>5821403
http://www.fmsfonline.org/links/ginterestmpdfourcases.html

I've never met a psychiatrist who believed a single patient of theirs had DID- basically all cases of DID can be attributed to other psychopathology that's been given a fancy and publishable title.
>>
>>5821436
>prevent from healing over
yes thats quite literally what dilation is, preventing the wound from closing
>>
>>5821440
practicing psychiatrist fag here, +1
>>
>>5821401
>obviously the surgery hurts like fuck during the recovery stages
I'm only 1 month post-op and it barely hurts at all. It's really not that bad. The biggest dilator only hurts during my morning dilation...
>>
>>5821433
We've got ****loads of studies using fMRI that show pain processes are active in patients with fibro. And not all people with fibromyalgia are lazy/disabled/whatever. Many just work, don't take medication, and live with the pain. It's got a negative connotation because the public doesn't see the average fibro patient, which makes you horribly misinformed as to the actual symptoms they experience, the lifestyles they live, and the means by which we try treating them.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25220783
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26921889
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773435

There are actually no studies that I know of that show fibro patients to have normal EEGs or fMRIs- they always come up substantially different from healthy controls in a predictable fashion.
>>
>>5821445
Always good to see another medfag around here. Still sometimes think psych shoulda been my thing- cush hours and decent pay compared to the hospitalist life. 7 on/7 off 12s get old after a while, and I'd rather put a gun in my mouth than work outpatient IM. Maybe A&I can save me...
>>
1st video - if she wants both an organic penis and a vagina, why did she go through the inversion instead of having the -plasty with colon tissue to have both?

2nd video - she needs to read the fine print during the q&a phase with the surgeon before signing the consent form for surgery.
there is a reason they have "death" left in there in the rarest case of it happening as that can happen with any surgical procedures that require cutting you,
and why did she not use all that time when talking to therapists and getting the letters to second-guess her decision?
>>
>>5821465
It's nice, I work four days a week and have referral only practice so the patients I get are all interesting cases with good insurance
>>
>>5821467
>why did she not use all that time when talking to therapists and getting the letters to second-guess her decision?
And this is why gatekeeping is actually SO important.
>>
>>5821272
>it was hard for her therefore it's hard for everyone

She literally says everyone else but her in the video recovers fine. Joules was the anomaly and she doesn't even realise it.

My surgery went fine, there wasn't much pain, even right after surgery most likely because of pain killing drugs, there was at the most discomfort but mostly after I started moving. I had bleeding too, I bled every day in hospital and get nursed stuffing my vag with gauge to try and stop it but my medical staff were never worried and they stopped every bleed and I left hospital only a little anaemic. "SRS is a vascular surgery" that's what they told me at hospital over and over, it's normal to bleed, it's not scary, they've dealt with it many times before you and never had someone die (at least at my hospital).

The biggest complication I had was urinary retention from swelling and having to get the catheter back in twice. Even that was just an annoyance that was gone after 3 weeks post surgery.

>>5821426
Lifelong dilation is over exaggerated. After a year you're doing it once a week and after a two years you're doing is twice a month and eventually just an active sex life replaces it so unless you're a perma-virgin you can drop dilation.
>>
>>5821470
Interesting cases how?
>>
>>5821477
you just admitted that you need dilation for life.
>>
>>5821478
Well I'm top of the food chain, and I can prescribe, so social workers refer to psychologists refer eventually to me. I get lots of trauma, some military stuff too, a whole lot of patients who're on Lithium because they got it so bad. I have one patient I see twice a week because it's the only way she manages her suicidal ideation. Cute little thing, too.
>>
>>5821489
That seems like a really dehumanizing way to view people you're supposed to be helping.
>>
>>5821436
>>5821442
That is quite literally what it is not. SRS is not a piercing, you don't dilate so that it can heal up inside and form scar tissue. You dilate because the hole for your vagina is made through a muscle that has never had a hole in it before, it order to stay open it needs to be stretched and trained.

You know that they line the inside of the hole they make with penis or scrotum skin right? That's not for no reason, it's so it can heal to the walls of the hole they make and that literally takes about a week. After that there's nothing to heal over inside because the skin they put inside has healed to it already yet you have to dilate for a lot longer than a week.
>>
>>5821489
I see that as one of the big downsides of psych- one on one with patients most of the time. I mean, I'm fine with some patients, but at least I get to see nurses, PAs, etc on the floors. Do you ever feel like work is lonely, given that there's not a lot of other people to shoot the shit with and you can't get close with your patients on a non-professional level?

Plus I can flirt with the nurses/clinical pharm/whatever and not lose my license if it goes somewhere lol.
>>
>>5821492
you have to dehumanize them, or your empathy gets in the way of actually helping them live. And that's something to mention, too: for a lot of patience, recovery isn't ever an option. We just help them manage. Empathy fucks that up, because you feel powerless, and guilty, and the moment guilt gets to you, you stop being an effective doctor.
>>
>>5821482
I never said you didn't. I said it's over exaggerated because people view it as this big chore that you're doing every day forever. But it's not, it's something you forget about pretty quickly.
>>
>>5821506
Very much so. But I have Fridays off with email available, and then Saturdays/Sundays off with no contact with patients. So I have a pretty solid social life outside of work which helps.
>>
>>5821414
After a certain point of several years you can go on not putting anything in your vagina for ages without issue. I knew a girl who after 4 years didn't dilate for 5 years and didn't lose a mm of depth and the most you'll be a little tighter but nothing you can't stretch out there and then.
>>
>>5821499
yeah basically all that happens if I don't dilate is my vagina gets really tight and it would be painful to put anything inside, but after that itll be comfortable again. Look at it this way. A cis female has had all her life to develop her vagina for intercourse while SRS vaginas have had since the surgery to develop. Basically skin stretches and dilating stretches the skin so that you can have intercourse. Eventually the skin will be stretched to the point where dilating will be nominal.
>>
>>5821527
oh I forgot to mention that even some cis women have to deal with dilating their vaginas. It's called vaginismis
>>
>>5821533
>have to deal with dilating their vaginas. It's called vaginismis
>its ok to dilate your vagina because cis women do
>its a literal medical problem and something that is objectively WRONG with your vagina
>>
>>5821533
>it's okay because we're like broken women

okay.jpg
>>
>>5821272
Partially unrelated, but I've just realized I look exactly like that person in the picture, minus the makeup. I'm slightly creeped out by the fact I look like a tranny and I'm a cis girl. Help pls.
>>
>>5821570
maybe he had a FFS? do people confuse you for a man?
>>
>>5821577
There's clearly 20k+ worth of facial surgery there, you can tell from the fact she doesn't look human anymore.
>>
>>5821324
Sauce on her admitting it, please. Knew from seeing the vids it was fake but never thought she'd admit it.
>>
File: angry_ultra.gif (309KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
angry_ultra.gif
309KB, 450x450px
>>5821275
I suspect she may be Eldar.
>>
>>5821583
She basically was like "yes, I did lie about having it, but I FELT like I had it, so isn't that just the same?"
>>
>>5821580
i dont think shes had any ffs, its just makeup
>>
>>5821592
In what video?
>>
>>5821597
If she hasn't had any FFS, she must have gotten a beatdown, because she's got slight flaccid left facial nerve paralysis- that's what's so off-putting about her face. Dat Bell's Palsy, not so hawt...
>>
>>5821547
>>5821566
it's literally the same issue you dimwits
>>
>>5821609
must be really slight then, im not really seeing it
>>
>>5821272
one srs is bad thus every srs is bad
nice logic /pol/
I really like my vagina and it wasn't hard
find a less whiny hon next time please so it's less of a pain to watch it
>>
File: 32.jpg (41KB, 600x477px) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
41KB, 600x477px
>>5821661
>being THIS delusional
have fun with your chopped off dick
>>
>>5821684
My gf and I do have fun with it, thanks :)
>>
To the people saying she faked it, she gave a very vague answer that could be interpreted either way, you just want to see it that she was faking.
>>
>>5821661
>vagina

ahha you have a gaping wound made from hacking up your male penis, inverting it and shoving it in above your asshole, right next to your decidedly male prostate

fucking delusional lol, guess the surgery can't change the fundamental problem ha
>>
>>5821759
nice meme bruh
doesn't change the fact that I'm pretty damn happy with my vagina and how it looks
mad now ?
>>
>>5821272
Fuck off trolls. I love her. Yay Autumn.
>>
>Transwomen getting rid of their perfectly good dicks for a gaping wound lined with cock skin
>>
>>5821959
>>5821759
>>5821684
>>5821547

Chasers please go.
>>
>>5821734
Go away. You can't be cured of DID. She didn't have DID symptoms. It was for attention.
>>
>>5821577
I get a few weird looks but no, I don't think so. Still, I thought I just had slightly harsh features. Until now. Now I know I look like a tranny.
>>
This TERF autist sure is a great source for medical information! Thanks, retard!
>>
>>5821587
underrated post
>>
I always thought Autumn was pretty interesting, really pretty too especially since didn't have FFS.

She looks cis desu senpai.
>>
>>5822734
She looks hideous, and as a cosmetic surgeon, I can literally tell you the procedures she's had.
>>
i have heard of some post-op people saying that they self clean, and self lubricate. im pretty sure these claims are bullshit...specially the lubrication bit, because mtf's dont have skenes glands.

the truth is i want a vagina, and i hate having a penis, its just srs scares the fuck out of me. and i feel that neo vaginas are so far away from the real thing, so many of them dont even look good after the first surgery, and need revisions to actually make it look good. And all that cutting and stitching has to effect your sensitivity as well right?
>>
Lol I'm never getting srs
>>
>>5821580
She actually looks quite good. Its just the ridiculous make up that makes Her look inhuman. She looks better than 90% of trannys
>>
>>5822777

I only saying she never had FFS because she never mentioned in any of her video or even her timeline video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHsK_K-IZQI

But apparently she has a history of stretching the truth so I dunno, it just seems like a strange thing to keep quiet about considering she's so open about everything else in her life.
>>
>>5822949
Nope. You're either White Knighting, or you're her.
>>
>>5822968
I'd stay quiet too if my voice sounded like her.
>>
>>5822970
She is a sweet and wonderful woman.
>>
>>5822993
top kek
>>
>>5821606
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiLaNTBBBRs
Not that anon, but I think this is the one.
>>
>>5823067
>alters

I thought they were called headmates?
>>
>>5822970
No. She objectively has a gorgeous angular face and big bright feminine eyes.
>>
>>5821272
Princessjoules foundation is the completely wrong color for her skin Jesus christ, it's like Asian on top and white on the bottom.
>>
>>5823175
Mmmm.... I keep getting lost in those eyes, yes.
>>
>>5825092
>>5823175
samefag
>>
File: srs vag.jpg (55KB, 640x434px) Image search: [Google]
srs vag.jpg
55KB, 640x434px
>god damn srs seems so sketchy
>tfw still want it 100%
>tfw too broke to afford it
>tfw it will always just be a hot dog converted into a taco
>>
>>5825212
hon please
your state covers it and you enjoy showing miss cock to /b/ way too much to ever get srs
but hey keep spreading the "taco hot dog" myth lmao
>>
>>5825255
>your state covers it
Not really, I checked it all out, I need a third party insurance company and I can't afford one.
>>
>>5825263
you mooch off your mother
you don't pay rent
you wasted according to yourself 2000$ on Pizza and delivery food in the past few months
get a job and stop wasting money
>>
>>5825269
stop telling me what to do oma
>>
>>5825287
>is older and retarded
>calls someone else oma
ok granny, enjoy miss cock then ;)
>>
>>5821778

Your hostility toward that Anon tells me you are uncomfortable by what they are saying and thus uncomfortable with yourself.

Is this true? Are you uncomfortable with yourself?
>>
>>5825303
nah I'm pretty comfortable with myself, thanks for asking tho :)
>>
>>5821272

Man oh man.

I am very polite to trans women as I am to most people, but secretly I still can't wrap my head around it. It's so strange that someone would put themselves through this kind of mutilation. If I was born in the wrong body I would just try to make the best of it. I have a small dick. I hate having a small dick, but I live with it. I'm glad there are no surgical options to torment me over.
>>
>>5825343
>If I was born in the wrong body I would just try to make the best of it
>if
that's kinda the reason you can't wrap your head around in anon
I don't see how it is mutilation tho
>>
>>5825347
>that's kinda the reason you can't wrap your head around in anon
Yeah, which is why I don't pass judgement to be honest.
>>
File: i_like_you_supernatural.gif (482KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
i_like_you_supernatural.gif
482KB, 350x197px
>>5825354
fair enough
>>
>>5821609
Bells Palsy is fucking terrifying.
Hit me out of nowhere in the middle of dinner four years ago.
Just suddenly realised I couldn't close my eye.
Then my mouth started going weird and I started slurring a bit.
By the next morning total paralysis of the side of my face.
Took a couple months to clear up, and I had doctors saying "Be prepared for the fact that some people never recover"

Genuinely horrid stuff
>>
>>5821414
No it just may lose some depth but that's also much more in the period immediately after surgery.
>>5821436 and>>5821442 are uneducated feels-based opinions "if dey cut u then it must be a wound that closes up, there's no way any surgery could possibley leave something open!", or they do know better and are just trolling in which case 3/10 made me reply.

>>5821613
They just want any excuse to shit on people even if it's not based in facts or internally inconsistent.
>>
>>5821433
>muh feels > dummy dumb doctors
>>
>chopping off your organs
you're fucked up
>>
>>5825421
you do realize it's not "chopping off" ?
yes ?
>>
>>5825432
the testicles. they're cut off
>>
>>5825435
yes cause they aren't needed / don't work due to mones
so ?
>>
>>5821959
After time the tissues adapt to be indistinguishable from cis ones but thanks for your retarded fake-concern :^)
>>
>>5825303
>n-n-no you're the one who's m-mad!
>>
File: XujHL.gif (504KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
XujHL.gif
504KB, 320x240px
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.