[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Caitlyn Jenner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 8

Opinions on Caitlyn?
>>
>>5812844
It's a shame she looks and sounds like a grown man. Shes really brave but she literally embarrasses the whole trans community.
>>
>>5812844
Ugly.
>>
>>5812844
attention whore.
>>
>>5812844
textbook AGP
>>
>>5812844
she's an idiot, doesn't even support gay marriage, and looks ridiculous

>manhands
>super broad
>the lowest male voice ever
eh, why not an hero?
>>
Republican.
>>
Not trans. If you can go past 30 without transitioning or an heroing then your dysphoria isn't bad enough to merit transitioning ever. Just suck it up and live as the birth gender and hope for a miracle in science.
>>
>>5812896
This. Jenner isn't trans and his "transition" was merely a publicity stunt with a dash of "I need some excitement in my life because I'm so fucking old"

Did anybody see him on Ellen? He doesn't even support gay marriage

I'm an MtF, btw
>>
>>5812844
>Opinions on Caitlyn?

Since I am opposed to transgenderism, Bruce isn't really the worst posterboy for transgenderism I could think of.
>>
>>5812844
She's kind of ignorant, very unrepresentative of most of us, kind of an asshole, and alarmingly low on self-awareness.

That said, she is trying to learn more about the trans community and the challenges that face us. I believe she's trans, and that she'll improve as she lives as herself. I just don't believe she's a good face or voice for us.
>>
>>5812844
she's an asshole, and I wish she'd just go away for a while. seeing as her livelihood is based on being a circus act, I doubt she's going anywhere anytime soon, though.

I'd be less irritated if the half dozen or so other high-profile trans people that are half sane got more attention, but they aren't professional attention whores, so they probably never will.
>>
happy that there is actually a famous person who transitioned and that can inspire some trans to be more confident and some lgbt haters to reconsider

But damn if I wish it was someone else. Kardashians are all just non-entities that are handed fame by E! and Caitlyn is an asshole who hits people with cars and doesn't support gay marriage.
>>
>>5812989
This.

I would be unequivocally happy for her if her opinions didn't matter and she weren't also made a voice for a community she has very little in common with wrt social strata, etc.
>>
>>5812844
It is a disgusting caricature of a woman with a plastic face, lurching around like some great beast.
>>
I'm a little confused about Jenner. How did she become so publicly known about this overnight?

It's gotten to the point where she's the de facto speaker for all transgender people, despite being a terrible example of a spokesperson.

I personally guarantee that if Caitlyn ever detransitioned, you'd have swathes of people suddenly screaming about how all transgender people are deluded again.
>>
>>5812844
I wanna do a doodoo on her chest
>>
Is an unsafe, shitty driver.

A less famous person would have faced criminal charges.
>>
>>5812844
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFvIdTbaMhA
>>
>>5812844
a sassy sasquatch with a hilarious voice!
>>
>>5813448
american media is run by retards and/or they want to further embarrass us by choosing our spokesperson, a fucking moron, for us.
>>
He isn't really trans. He stopped being in the spotlight so he came up with this to be popular again. That's why he isn't continuing treatment, has zero plans for SRS and literally hasn't tried changing his voice at all. It was all just a stunt.
>>
>>5813085
What about the nigger on OITNB
>>
File: summer2016_maccaitlynjenner001.jpg (290KB, 760x760px) Image search: [Google]
summer2016_maccaitlynjenner001.jpg
290KB, 760x760px
>>5812844
1. she looks like a wax sculpture of herself
2. shes a republican tranny. wtf?
3. she wants to make things like this pic the new, aspirational face of the trans community. i want to set her hair on fire.
>>
Horrible person. She isn't any different than the rest of the Kardashian clan.

Never should of gotten those bravery awards either. She didn't need even half the courage an average transperson needs to come out, and I'm sure many non-trans people did 100X as brave shit.

Planned her transition as a huge media event, because like I said she's just another fucking Kardashian. It makes me sick to my stomach that she believes herself to be some sort of fucking "chosen one" for trans acceptance and that people now thing of her when they think of trans people because of her "look at me!!!" media circus.

Plus the comments against gay marriage like others said. I really wish someone actually respectable was the one to bring more attention to trans issues. I just hate her so much. (I'm mtf btw)
>>
>>5813488
>A less famous person would have faced criminal charges.

But not really. Being a shitty driver with bad reflexes is not a crime, being an *impaired* driver is (she could get sued for a large sum, though).
>>
I'm happy that she transitioned and all, but she's far from a good advocate.

Like, I don't think she's literally Hitler, like some people think she is, but she really, really is terrible as an advocate.
>>
ran someone over with a car and decides he's trans to draw attention of his murder
>>
>>5814282
That happened after the transition.
>>
>>5812858
Her being responsible for a death that she got away with and being against gay marriage makes her a far bigger embarrassment than her appearance in my opinion.
I'd take a butt-ugly old tranny who is actually productive in the media and community as a representative over self-serving attention-seeking reality TV bs.

If ANYONE is "brave" for transitioning it's those kids not even out of middle/highschool that risk being kicked out or assaulted by the people who are supposed to care for them and the ones that DO get kicked out that scrape and fight for their existence and treatment however they can in the face of legal discrimination, not some retired rich football player out for whatever publicity they can get.
>>
>>5812844
AGP cunt who went full crossdresser to divert attention from his act of manslaughter.
>>
File: 1453585819387.jpg (95KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1453585819387.jpg
95KB, 960x640px
who is the caitlyn jenner of /lgbt/
>>
>>5814638
Me
>>
>>5814638
dollface for sure
>>
>>5812844
I'm proud of her for finally coming out but she's not the brave hero everyone makes her out to be. She's retired, incredibly rich, and lives in a very safe place. There was no risk when she came out so what makes her brave?
>>
will defend caitlyn as a trans woman but other than that, fuck her. idc if she was kind of forced into being an advocate, she should at least learn about the issues.

and yeah if she wasn't rich she'd be in jail for the manslaughter shit
>>
File: 1452007934451.gif (2MB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
1452007934451.gif
2MB, 640x358px
>>5814638
Kayla
>>
File: 1456505280499.jpg (47KB, 564x400px) Image search: [Google]
1456505280499.jpg
47KB, 564x400px
>>5814203
>>
She's a homophobe... So... Fuck off, Ms Jenner.
If you don't support me, and worse, actively work against me and my rights...
The hell should I give you anything but distain?
>>
>>5812844
SO BRAVE
>>
I call them Jenner, for the sake of still using bruce at times, voice, and general Alien pretending to be human look. its just safer and easier to say Jenner
>>
>>5812844
I am pissed her, she gave the trans community an even worse name

do I hate her though? not really... just am pissed
>>
>>5816055
Oh the irony.
>>
>>5815614
ditto
>>
a gross old hun
>>
>>5812844
Just because you change your gender doesn't make you a hero and no longer a murderer
>>
Old person here, wanting to shriek "I told you so". So many people were worshipping Bruce Jenner & Mark Spitz as sex gods back in their Olympics heyday, while to me they just seemed like really creepy & secretly nasty people.
>>
>>5812989
>>5813150
Pretty much this. I don't care in any way for Caitlyn's gender, I just wish she wasn't the face of the trans movement when she's still finding her way among LGBT spaces herself.
>>
>>5812844
inside job
brainwashed to promote kardashian bullshit
>>
She's a terrible human being

And a real cunt

Terrible human beeeeinngggg
>>
>>5814543
>Killing a person and being against gay marriage are equally bad

Liberals, everyone.
>>
>>5812896
>>5812928
because changing your gender at 60 is somehow less valid than someone doing at 29 lol?

bat shit insane. all of you.
>>
>>5814228

But being negligent, by, say, plowing several vehicles on a straightaway in daytime with very good visibility, takes you back towards criminal territory. Even if they can't get a conviction, just having the charges to send the person back to drivers school, or probation, or to have her hire a professional driver is desirable.
>>
>>5819490
I'm so triggered ;)
>>
>>5819642
Uh yeah
Its the whole fucking foundation of passing on multiple fronts
Ideally you should transition before puberty.
29 is really really pushing it for anyone but twinks.
Everyday of my life has been an insufferable nightmare especially my teens years.
I was self mutilating and putting a gun in my mouth practically every night.
Fucking 60 years old. Fuck you.
Id rather die.
>>
>>5820696
Maybe the ones who transition later don't have dysphoria as bad? Not talking about Jenner specifically.
I'm sorry that you went through that, it sounds completely horrible, I hope your life is a little better now.
>>
>>5812884
>eh, why not an hero?

>>5812896
>If you can go past 30 without transitioning or an heroing

this is why I don't take the trans community seriously. you are all a bunch of suicidal maniacs.
>>
>>5812879
what's an AGP?
>>
>>5820857
if anything, maybe thats the angle to take. I had never considered that. Maybe thats it. All the people like hons like Jenner are just the ones who didnt have it really bad.

The rest of them killed themselves?
That's really sad.
I mean I had suicide pact before. Just shit luckily happened before the date passed.
>>
>>5820920
Some might have been in denial, or trying to cope until they couldn't anymore, don't be mean to hons.
>>
>>5820862
You most likely would be too if you had to deal with this shit
>>
Don't like her all that much. Not because she's trans, but because of her like personality and things she's said. But, ya know, she's not terrible.
>>
>>5820943
But you do it to yourselves. Just read the comments in this thread:

>she looks manly
>look how broad her body is
>ew, she has a deep voice!
>she just looks ridiculous
>why doesn't she just commit suicide already?

You hate yourselves. Don't you see the irony?
>>
>>5815614
ya basixally
>>
>>5820974
>But you do it to yourselves.
This is an anonymous imageboard that shares the same website with /b/, /r9k/, /v/, and /pol/.

If you honestly assume everyone here is LGBT, you're a fool.
>>
>>5812844
he's a jackass who makes the rest of the trans and cis community look stupid. Im cis mtf and i fucking hate the guy. I think he did this to avoid manslaughter charges. he even regretted the change.
>>
>>5825812
>cis mtf
wot
>>
lets face it for someone who transitioned in their mid 60's she looks really good

it sets an unrealistic standard for trans people because none of them have the access to the money and resources she had while transitioning. No trans person is going to have millions of dollars to spend on plastic surgery as well as professional stylists and makeup.
>>
>>5812844
Hate it.
Abomination.
Doing it for the attention. Period.
All that Kartrashian clan are a bunch of attention whores.
Bruce was surrounded by females, all attention whores for decades and was completely emasculated by them.
All the males in that family have been destroyed by the women.
Robert Kardashian: whore wife cheated on him (Chloe was the bastard child result) and he got cancer and died shortly after he found out.
Rob Kardashian (son); life's a wreck; destroyed by sisters and mother attention whores; neglected; makes failed sock business (lol); no eating disorder; near agoraphobic.
Bruce Jenner: Gold medal Olmpian in the toughest sport. Now, a mess of a female-wannabe (I wonder why) and clearly bitter from the years of lack of attention and all the women in the family making far more than him and him begging for camera time. Just sad.
Lamar Odom: Pre-Chloe, just fine, won NBA championship, big contract, lots of friends, happy, etc., Met Chloe and married the Kartrashian whore, now a mess. Drugged out loser with a death wish.
Scott Disick: previously a fairly successful businessman, lots of friends, happy; now? a broken man who has been emasculated.

These Kartrashians are sick. They have devastated the American moral integrity. They do nothing. They have no real jobs, talent, or anything and that Ryan Seacrest mess whores them out for a "reality" show that isn't even that--and they've proven the whole thing is largely scripted (they don't even own the house that they flash pictures of the whole time). The show is just a big advertisement for them. It's literally a fucking commercial and anybody who watches it gets dumber by the minute.
>>
>>5812844
A living joke
>>
File: who wants to complain with me.jpg (75KB, 540x410px) Image search: [Google]
who wants to complain with me.jpg
75KB, 540x410px
>>5812844
she's a fucking asshole and killed someone in a car crash but no one cares because she's famous and ~~~an lgbt icon~~~
>>
File: komugi.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
komugi.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>5814638
>>
She spent millions on surgery and is still ugly as fuck. Also, there's nothing brave about what she did - her money keeps her safe (she got away with hitting somebody with her car and killing them, ffs). I hate all the Kardashians and Jenners. Caitlyn is no exception. Why are people are so obsessed with narcissistic celebrities? Disgusting.
>>
>>5812844
She's a hero! A true, stunning hero! Anyone who disagrees is a transphobe and a bigot!
>>
File: South Park - 10_09_52 PM.jpg (19KB, 410x231px) Image search: [Google]
South Park - 10_09_52 PM.jpg
19KB, 410x231px
Buckle up, buckaroos!
>>
>>5826840
10/10 Tumblr impression, you win an award for your bravery. Probably deserve it more than Caitlyn too.
>>
>>5812844
fuck her, car smashy McGee can't even run fast anymore
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.