[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Butch Manly Lesbians are ALL Ftm's in Denial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: butch_dyke1.jpg (39KB, 427x594px) Image search: [Google]
butch_dyke1.jpg
39KB, 427x594px
Logic dicates that im correct.

FTM women:
>dress like men
>act like men
>talk like men
>emulate men as much as possible
>reason for doing so: makes them feel comfortable about themselves

Butch lesbians:
>dress like men
>act like men
>talk like men
>emulate men as much as possible
>reason for doing so: makes them feel comfortable about themselves

The only difference between the 2 is the FTM has come to terms with their mental ilness, the butch lesbian is unable to except the fact their brain feels comfortable being manly even though its all they do all day.
>>
>>5802075
The only difference is butch dykes don't wear fake penises.
>>
>>5802095
>fake penises.
>what is a strapon
>>
>>5802075

Butch lesbians = FTM in denial
Twinks, bottoms, fags = MTF in denial
>>
>>5803195
As a twink, bottom, etc, i would be fine going mtf but i am also fine as a Twink etc. I dont really care and MTF seems like a pain in the ass (get it)
>>
>>5802075
Maybe but lots of dykes hate men and thus wouldn't want to be one.
>>
>>5802095
What about ftms who lop off their tits? Do butch dykes bind their chests?
>>
File: image.jpg (213KB, 728x495px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213KB, 728x495px
body builders too.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 500x722px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 500x722px
I met this really butch manly lesbian that said she had no gender disphoria but felt mostly male on the inside. She looked really really masculine but didn't take T. She went by female pronouns. she was a bit older...mid 30s. What do you call that?
>>
Butch is an old word that overlaps with FtM in a lot of ways, and in other cases doesn't.

Butch is a leftover term from the 50s lesbian bar scene. A lot of them presented in male in their everyday lives and would have 100% transitioned if they had the medical ability to back then. A lot of other women dressed butch because only butches could date fems according to the lesbian culture of the time and would just be regular women today. This is also why most self-identified butches out there are old. It's a historical term.

In modern day, "butch" has a lot of different meanings. It functions as a snowflake nonbinary gender identity for some people so yeah it's in the FtM camp for them by definition. There are a large amount of butch radfems who refuse to transition despite their dysphoria because they believe that the cause of their dysphoria is society not recognizing their inherent masculinity, not a medical issue. For them transitioning would be giving in to sexist norms. Other butches don't have any kind of physical dysphoria at all so don't transition. Still other butches do have physical dysphoria, but not enough for transitioning to be worth it to them. There's too much variety here for you to sum them all up one way or another, there's a million and one reasons why an AFAB person would act masculine and dress in men's clothing.
>>
What you don't realize op is that they are not FtM because of feminism. Lesbians flock to feminism like moths to a felt covered flame. Feminism makes them feel good and powerful but also weak and scared. This torrent of contradictory emotions is something women seem to love. So they bite deep onto the feminist hook and along comes all of its anti-trans messages. They might be subtle only asking for "real" women in the safe space, or they may be overt like calling trans men gender traitors. But they internalize the trans is bad message, plus why would they want to become men, feminism tells them men are so awful. So they live life doing everything to be like men but never take that final jump to call themselves trans. Remember in feminism acting just like a man is powerful but you never want to be an actual man, that it bad.
>>
>>5802075
Are you the same faggot making all these pol threads go to sleep
>>
>>5802075
What about soft butch transgirls? It makes passing much easier desu
>>
>>5802075
then by that logic femboys are mtf in denial (they aren't)
>>
>>5805504
That doesn't look right
>>
File: 1456581541052.jpg (8KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
1456581541052.jpg
8KB, 265x265px
What happens if you go on HRT for a small period of time but not enough for a full body change. Do you become a femboy or just look like a MTF who doesn't pass. I ask because i am ageing (currently 18) and don't want to get more masculine but don't want to be female

>pic unrelated
>>
sorry meant to post this to /lgbt not the thread
>>
>>5805530
The chick that they see doing the walk of shame out of Jamals house and into an suv at 4am?
>>
>>5809706
>then by that logic femboys are mtf in denial (they are)
fixed
>>
>>5809772
What you want is a low dose not a short period of time being on them. The only worry you have is infertility and boob growth. The 2 options you have are not very fun but you have to pick the one you think will let you live life with the least regrets.
>>
Ftms= in denial of their sex due to internalized homophobia
Butches=don't need to believe they are men to break gender roles.
>>
File: image.png (662KB, 550x816px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
662KB, 550x816px
>>5809936
>implying the majority of the FTMs are not bisluts.
>implying the majority of the FTMs don't like dick in his manginas.

Redfems are funny.
>>
more like

ftms are just butch lesbians pretending to be men

mtfs are just fem gays pretending to be women
>>
File: why so many bisexuals.png (42KB, 1069x627px) Image search: [Google]
why so many bisexuals.png
42KB, 1069x627px
>>5810839
>"butch lesbians" who whant to fuck men.

>"fem gays" who want to fuck women.

i must stop taking the bait.
>>
>>5803195
Pretty much yes. Also it's a well known fact that all the best traps are MtFs, sometimes stealth MtFs, who've taken hormones because there is a limit to how cute and feminine a AMAB can look like without being either intersex or taking hormones.
>>
>>5805206
Typically the people that hate a group of people, especially massive group of people like "men" or even "humanity" are just projecting their internal insecurities, fears and regrets and dealing with them in a very unhealthy manner. If anything it just proves more that butches are FtMs in denial.
>>
>>5811057
What the fuck is Otro
>>
>>5811114
other in spanish.

i poll was in english, i don't undertand why that was in spanish.
>>
>>5809191
underrated post
>>
>>5805504
maybe because that's been photoshopped.
>>
>>5809191
Stop trying to be reasonable and cool headed when were trying to lump as many people in together as possible because seeing people as individuals is too much effort without prefabricated perceptions to drape over them.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.