[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/femorfgen/ AMAB Femininity General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 7

File: andreja-pejic-400x300.jpg (88KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
andreja-pejic-400x300.jpg
88KB, 400x300px
Here for the ones who care more about looking feminine like they want, and discussing that, more than labels and pronouns, and despise arbitrary intergroup toxicity.

▶ Should you use 'he' or 'she'?
If you want to be nice, use what the person prefers if you know, or if you don't know use 'they'. But in any case, don't get pissed about anyone about pronouns because the whole point of this thread is to say 'fuck labels'. Labels were designed several thousand years ago to separate masc males and fem females, not for us.
▶ Should femboys transition?
"Transition" is a black box, separate it and treat every piece at a time. Do you want a feminine body? Take hormones. Do you like long hair? Grow it out. Do you like feminine clothes? Wear them. Do you think 'girl' describes you better than 'boy'? Describe yourself how you want. Don't think one part compels you to agree to every other.

▶HRT info: https://web.archive.rg/web/0000000000000 http://taimapedia.org/index.php?title=Hormones
▶Makeup: https://masterposter.tumblr.com/post/116605714860 and /r/MakeupAddiction
▶Skincare: https://reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/wiki
▶Hair care: https://reddit.com/r/HaircareScience/wiki and /r/FancyFollicles
▶Informed Consent Providers: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/932389/Trans/Stepping%20Forward%20-%20Informed%20Consent%20Clinics.pdf
>>
first for perineum rubbies
>>
What's a femorf
>>
I was born male, I like to look like a girl and take hormones, I pass about 9/10, and I don't know what I should say to people? Am I a feminine boy because I'm bi? I feel no real attachment to calling myself a girl, nor am I opposed to it, but when 9/10 people call me "miss" it seems like "girl" describes me who I am better. I don't want to change myself with the target of being a girl, I just want to be myself and it seems that "girl" seems to coincidentally describe me better than "boy".
>>
File: 1129-23a.jpg (184KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1129-23a.jpg
184KB, 600x600px
>>5800287
An interesting experiment, at least; it'll be fun to see if it works.

So dumb question, what does /femorfgen/ stand for? I guess getting hung up on words is exactly what this thread isn't supposed to be about, but...
>>
>>5800287
>Do you want a feminine body?
genetics
>>
>>5800346
"fem" or "f"
I really wanted to call it /femtfgen/ because it sounded better, but it sounded like all fem guys would become female and I didn't want to offend anyone.
>>
chaser reporting in
>>
i like the idea of not labelling myself as a woman, but rather someone who just likes to look feminine

but i think it mostly appeals to me because I'm a failed unpassing tranny.

if I passed, you bet i'd embrace the identity of 'she'
>>
>>5800347
If calling yourself one thing or the other is easier on yourself and other people and you don't really care one way or the other, I think you're justified in just going with what people assume you are rather than feeling like you need to explain to every random person you meet the exact nuances of your identity, sure.

(I don't think being bi affects things one way or the other, in any case; both men and women can be bisexuals, after all.)
>>
File: 9843974379.jpg (11KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
9843974379.jpg
11KB, 800x533px
>>5800287
>begin symbiosis
>begin amalgamation
>coalesce
>coalesce
>COALESCE
Fems, mtfs, femtftfems, idgaf we all got dat allure (unless you're just gross---you know who you are).
>>
>>5800354
would you chase a trap even if they insisted you call them a boy and therefore be in a gay relationship?
>>
>>5800327
xth for perineum lickies
>>
>>5800361
Well, that's good and all until the people meet each other and realize I'm a different gender to each. So far, I've been telling my friends that I'm a boy except for my expression, and telling strangers I'm a girl (trans if necessary), and trusting my friends to keep the secret. I feel like I'm lying to most of the strangers though, though, just because of how I look and how I dress and act doesn't mean I'm a girl. I wish people would just accept that someone could be in between and not force me to pick a category where none of the categories suit me at all.
>>
>>5800395
I kind of wonder if it's necessary to specify 'AMAB' in the thread title, even; if cis girls or trans boys are feminine and want to hang out, I don't see an issue with them being welcome as well.
>>
/tumblrgen/
>>
>>5800414
I guess it wouldn't be an issue, but I like the AMAB title. This thread is more of a specific reconciliatory attempt to calm the mtf-fem bitching matches that have been going on lately.
>>
>>5800408
Is it actually a problem if people meet up and realize that they each think you're a different gender? (That's not a rhetorical question, I honestly just don't know if it causes problems or not.)

But yeah, if you want to avoid that you may need to choose a label and use it consistently, or just upfront tell people you're inbetween but won't be offended if they prefer to think of you one way or the other or go off on them about using the right pronouns. (That second option would probably a bit more awkward for you, though.)

You really shouldn't feel like you're lying if you tell people one thing or the other, though.
>>
>>5800350
Learn the difference between genotype and phenotype.

>>5800402
The whole point is not insisting anything?

>>5800417
IDK, tumblr is pretty label-y, I think 90% of the criticism of tumblr is about them creating more labels, not about ignoring them
>>
>>5800434
I know I was asking hypothetically if you dated a trap who still identified as a boy. Some chasers cling to heterosexuality and would be afraid of such a predicament. Sounds like you'd be cool with it though. Good on ya, lad.
>>
>>5800433
Well they each end up confused and in the worst case repelled by me (some people ended up avoiding me that way), and I've had people ask me "are you a boy or a girl", and what I usually told them was "I'm mostly like a girl, it would be easier if you would think me like a girl, but I was born a boy and I don't want to pretend that I'm fully a girl". I just want to be honest to people and authentically myself and I don't want to claim to be anyone I'm not.
>>
File: IMG_20150801_125719.jpg (236KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150801_125719.jpg
236KB, 960x1280px
Any tips on makeup? People said I look fem enough but my makeup sucks.
>>
>>5800494
You might be better off just saying you're a boy when people ask of your gender, since you're not comfortable "pretending you're fully a girl". I'm assuming these are open-minded people asking you though and not people who are going to treat you badly for being a very girly boy.
>>
About time.
I want to post about clothes and stuff, and I see two threads like "fuck trannies" and "fuck femboys in denial", and, well, fuck you both. People hate the one establishment two party system, and what do they do? They make a microscale two party system.
>>
>>5800355
It's totally consistent. Think of it as information, you want to provide people the information to see you as who you are. If your appearance suggests you are male, well, give an explanation for that as a male who is internally feminine. But if you look like a girl, and would live better as a girl, you have a one word to describe yourself and it is 'girl'
>>
>>5800518
>lipstick is obnoxious and makes you look silly
>don't get pasta sauce all over your face
>>
>>5800518
the skin above your eyelids is a bit droopy so i would try not to go for such dark looking eyeshadow/ drawing your eyeliner too thick as it emphasizes it
>>
File: femboy.jpg (34KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
femboy.jpg
34KB, 400x266px
>>5800287
Most femboys like op pic aren't femboys, they are trannies and most of them end up changing gender

these hair are too long for a femboy

these are obviously femael clothes

etc etc.
femboy is someone who wants to look feminine while NOT looking or being gendered female

femboy is something like pic related

this(>>5800518) isn't a femboy either
>>
>>5800643
ok
>>
>>5800425
To be fair mtfg is pretty shitty now and can't keep the crap within the thread
>>
>>5800434
>I think 90% of the criticism of tumblr is about them creating more labels, not about ignoring them

yesssssss that perfectly sums up what i don't like about tumblr culture. they're so obsessed with labels you would think they didn't know they were human beings instead of just lifeless words on a screen
>>
>>5800656
LMAO
>>
Here's hoping for the success of the reconciliation.
>>
advice for bigtalls? I'm 6'3" 190lbs and would like to get a little femmy in my free time, but have this concern I'd just end up looking like a whoreclown.
>>
>>5801662
kek
>>
>>5801662
You won't end up looking like a whoreclown as long as you don't wear gobs of makeup or dye your hair an unnatural color; height is a problem if you want to pass, but if you just want to look feminine it's really not going to be an issue, just take care of your hair and skin and remove any facial or body hair like any other femboy would and you should be fine.
>>
Alright. I need to appropriate a femboy style for a role. Assume boobs are already taken care of. Women's pants are already assumed, but what are some recommendations on tops? Accessories? An "exploring femininity but totally not trans, guys" look.
>>
File: 3277848722.jpg (49KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
3277848722.jpg
49KB, 467x700px
>>5800643

So what do you think of boys with long hair who have deep voices and wear boys' clothing?

Pic related looks like a femboy too me, anon.
>>
>>5804061
girly t-shirts with prints that have gold/silver shiny bits
crop tops
fitted long-sleeved shirts that aren't dress shirts
showing off a bit of midriff doesn't hurt whatever you choose
>>
>>5804369
they said femboy not cheap prositute
>>
>>5804377
I'm not a prostitute
technically
well not often anyway and only for weed

and I prefer the term "open" to "cheap" thanks
>>
>>5804369
>>5804395
I am aiming to look like someone who'd look at home in lectures as a university freshman, or at most sophomore.

>>5804377
Any suggestions/recommendations would be greatly appreciated. My own femboy phase was cut brutally short, so I quite badly need help.
>>
>>5804595
Baggy pants are something you must avoid. Clothes that just generally fit well. If you're going to wear women's clothing, make sure you actually look good in them and not like an obvious crossdresser. You can't go wrong with black skinny jeans and that sort of thing, but as for tops I would recommend mostly guyswear, such as sweaters, long-sleeve shirts, cardigans, hoodies (girls' hoodies aren't bad if you're slim). Footwear can be anything as long as it's unisex, i.e. avoid the extremes of steel-toed boots and high heels.
>>
>>5804595
I think form fitting babydoll t-shirts will work, and most girls' sweaters as long as they don't have things like pink polka dots or lace or ruffles. Essentially you're looking for things that could be male clothes, except with softer colors and fitted for a girl. Rule of thumb would be if you can transform it into boys clothes by changing the fitting and the color scheme, it would be accepted among femboys. I'm not saying that there aren't many femboys who do wear flowery blouses, but that's something some will criticize and you generally do once you stop caring about gender roles.
>>
>>5804369
>girly t-shirts with prints that have gold/silver shiny bits
>crop tops
>showing off a bit of midriff doesn't hurt whatever you choose

i want to be slut chic
>>
>>5804799
Thanks a bunch! That actually sounds very workable, and like what the character would go for.
>>
>>5800643
agreed, femboys don't have tits
>>
>>5804932
100% not a sentiment in the spirit of this thread.
>>
File: 15-11.jpg (118KB, 799x533px) Image search: [Google]
15-11.jpg
118KB, 799x533px
is this an acceptable style for a femboy?
>>
>>5805029
Yeah everything except the shoes. Pink heels are way too far into AGP territory.
>>
So how do I get into buying women's clothing? I've taken measurements, but is there anything I should be aware of regarding measurement matching? I often don't see torso length listed, and I'm about 6 feet tall, will my midsection be out for all to see even if I match the other measurements?

Also looking for good styles to start with and places to buy from. Total noob at shopping since I tried to be act manly for so long.
>>
>>5805075
>will my midsection be out for all to see even if I match the other measurements?

it depends on the specific top, but slightly cropped tops, tops that are tucked into high-waisted pants, and tops with otherwise short tails help to make your legs look longer anyway.

but really if you want to know if something will look good on you the only way is to try it on
>>
>>5805075
you might want to check out zara, h&m, and forever 21

the clothes they make aren't the best quality (zara is a lot better than the other two tho), but they at least manage to be really on point when it comes to the latest trends and they have all kinds of styles coming in and out of their collection, so you can try a bunch of their stuff on to get an idea of what style suits you best. and then probably buy some things from them too because even though they're full of poorly made stuff that will come apart within the next year, a lot of it looks good and it's cheap anyway
>>
>>5804061
Just curious, is this for a play or a video or something like that? Or am I misinterpreting what you mean by a role?
>>
>>5805075
i would say check out aerie for underwear
>>
>>5805158
A play. Sorta got typecast this time.
>>
>>5804819
it's the best senpai, I highly recommend it
I'm human trash anyway, sometimes I wear fucking turquoise mascara in the daytime, so it's an aesthetic that suits me
>>
>>5804908
This comment onwards in femgen atm is pretty useful stuff for this thread
>>
>>5805212
Haha, I see. Is it one I might have heard of, or something more new and experimental? I can't think of too many plays with that sort of role, but I don't really know many plays in general...
>>
>>5805115
>>5805154
>>5805174
All good info. Thanks a lot, anons.
>>
>>5805253
You certainly won't. A local theater company I work with is making its first attempt at a novel performance, and had gender roles and (non?)conformity as topics.

Sounded like a lot of fun, so I signed on and got a part!
>>
>>5804092
not a femboy, just a guy with long hair

maybe he likes metal, too

>>5805017
the spirit of the thread is retarded

>>5805029
no this is a tranny

trannies, drag queens, and other such people are not femboys
>>
>>5806239
The spirit of the thread is cute, and you're not being very cute.
>>
>>5807499
>The spirit of the thread is cute
:3
>>
>>5806239
>trannies, drag queens, and other such people are not femboys

why can't trannies be femboys?
>>
can the next thread be called /trannyboygen/
>>
>>5807575
/foreverbutthurtbylabelsgen/
>>
>>5807826
i'm a happy person tho
>>
>>5807569
if you take hrt but dont want to be woman and dont identify as one adn dont try to pass as one like op pic, then you're femboy allright

but if you are tranny transgender mctrans and just haven't transitioned yet, i dont think calling yourself femboy is alright
>>
>>5807836
me too bb. don't let the angry confused people try to bring you down.
>>
>>5807575
/cutepplgen/
>>
>andreja
>>
>>5807863
I like this name best.
>>
>>5807870
whats wrong with andreja ???
>>
> femboy on spiro and growing out my hair, don't care about people calling me a girl
> percent of strangers who gender me female asymptotically approaching 100
> some friends start to call me "she" in public to avoid the explanations

I think I transitioned without intending to. Lucky that my parents picked a relatively androgynous name. Thinking I should start taking E and get it over with.
>>
H-hi.
I wish I could look like a qt dfab trans boy that really feminine.
>>
>>5809484
I don't even know whether I belong in /femgen/ or /mtfgen/, I started out wanting to be a really fem boy, but now I'm a girl in all but the name, and I would rather just tell people I'm a girl than make myself more masculine (which I would hate).
>>
>>5809525
avoid mtfg its really shitty
>>
>>5809484
>>5809525
I don't understand this. If you're wearing guys' clothes and you don't have a tranny voice, you're not going to be gendered as female 100% of the time. Maybe initially because of your hair length, but that's it really.
>>
>>5809525
>tfw therapist is encouraging me to go all the way if I want it but says I should just do as much as I feel comfortable with
>tfw was supposed to setup an appointment with an endo and a laser hair removal place this week
>decided to just re-evaluate my life again instead

I have so many acne scars and an adam's apple. I know there's laser treatment for scars and trachael shaves but after all that fucking money it seems stupid.

I'm already 25 so I'm too old to be a femboy and past my prime to be a woman. I'm thinking of just giving up on being happy with myself. Most people don't like themselves, right? Transwomen certainly seem incredibly insecure. I already have that and I'm pre-everything.

Maybe I should just save the money I'd waste fighting my biology and look for meaning elsewhere. I'll just have to never look in a mirror again for the next 50 years.
>>
>>5809542
bad idea idiot
>>
>>5809547
All my options are bad ideas. There is no possible outcome from the position I've lead myself into that looks good. Not just this aspect of myself but my life in general. I'm irredeemably fucked.
>>
>>5809542
You still have 75% of your life ahead of you. Nobody looks for adam's apples and many women have acne scars. If that's the biggest problems you have, you're in for a whole another hell if you don't block your testosterone at least. Get the endo appointment at least, you can wait for laser hair removal as long as you want, but testosterone isn't going to wait to make your body into your own personal hell. It's really easy to just take a pill, and sleep easy knowing that you're not doing something you will regret for the rest of your life.
>>
>>5809570
Trans woman here btw, I started hormones at 14 and went full time at 19, and still regret not doing it sooner. Having an endo appointment available, where you can just show up and get pills that can avert irreversible things with minimal effort, and not going to it, sounds like the sort of thing that you remember and cry yourself to sleep over for years after.
>>
>>5809542
>25 so I'm too old to be a femboy
depends on your looks/genetics its not too old usually
>trachael shaves
last thing you should care about as far as looks

also you might need to get on ADs if you feel really bad about yourself and life
>>
>>5809542

Honestly, it sometimes seems to me that some of the people saying this kind of thing are trolling

> Hey, I'm young, wanted all my life to be a girl, and could be totally passable, a doctor offered to prescribe me hormones but I think I'm gonna wait a few years just in case I change my mind that I haven't changed in 20+ years.

Just the thing to say to make all the trans people who wish they started sooner say "NO WTF ARE YOU DOING, hormones are entirely reversible, not taking them isn't, you are ruining the rest of your life every day you let testosterone fuck up your body"

Nobody ever said "I wish I haven't started hormones so soon, I should have waited to see if it was a phase"
>>
>>5809613
Maybe cis people are just not used to the idea that inaction can ruin your life so much. Usually waiting keeps things as is, not makes them irreversibly worse. Not so for AMAB trans people. "If you wait, bad things will happen to you". Not taking at least androgen blockers is like waiting for a lottery ticket to expire, or waiting for a tumor to grow until it is inoperable
>>
>>5809639
>AMAB trans people
AMAB trans people and femboys. HRT is not just a trans thing, it's an "I want my body to be feminine and don't want my life to be over at 30" thing.
>>
>>5809613
It sounds more like a bad case of self sabotage or even avoidant personality disorder
>>
>>5809700
Both seem pretty likely for me.
I'm >>5809542
>>
>>5809707
You should talk to a psychologist about it? It's the best option, since we can't tailor arguments to your psychology, just use general arguments and it's not going to work well for someone with a personality disorder. But I'm pretty avoidant myself, and I'll give my best try. Right now, all you have to do is go to an endo and not have to discuss personal and just get some pills and take them. You don't have to tell anybody anything right away, the changes will be really slow, if you don't like how your body is changing you can tell your doctor to lower your dose or stop at any time. It's not a final decision by any means, it's something you do when you think it's likely that you are trans or just want to look feminine. You can stay on a small dose for a decade if you want, you don't have to come out but you can sleep easy knowing that you can choose to transition at any time and it will be as easy as when you were 25. If you like it and continue, in a couple years once you look fem enough you can just step outside in a skirt and nobody will question you, you can tell your friends you are a girl and they will usually support you - in my case, that post was the most likes and positive comments I've ever got. After that you'll be happy and always remember what you did as a great accomplishment, and whenever you feel sad you can compare it to your previous life and see it's not so bad at all.

If you wait, it's not going to get any better. Your brain has already solidified by 25, as you get more masculine it's going to get much worse. And you won't have such an easy way out. You can get on hormones, but you'll have a smaller and smaller chance of being passable with every year you waited. Even worse, you'll always remember the time you could just go to a doctor and have a normal body, and curse yourself for letting that window closed. You will want to be female more and more with each year, and have a harder and harder road towards being yourself each year.
>>
>>5809801
By the way, I was really afraid of transitioning when I was 14, but I just considered the possibilities of being trans and not taking hormones (horrible hell), and not being trans and taking hormones (looking a little less masculine), and saw that there really wasn't anybody who stopped being trans after waiting, they just had a much harder transition after them. So I took low dose hormones, and eventually when I was 19 I was in the right spot to transition. Don't think taking hormones = transitioning. Think of it as leaving the window open for when you eventually get the courage to transition, as opposed to letting it close and having your future self curse you for the rest of her life.
>>
was david bowie a femboy?
>>
>>5800518
Try some eyeliner on your lower lid and foundation to even up your complexion and get rid of that shine. You are young and cute, so just go with some lip gloss with a light color and put a tiny bit of blush on the apples of your cheeks and blend it into your foundation. . Those big eyes of yours are gorgeous. With mascara you want to get rid of any extra with a tissue then start at the bases, wiggle it out, then brush out to the tips.
>>
>>5800287
why not call it /androgen/
>>
>>5810577
But there's already a /mascgen/.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.