[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are gays narcissistic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: question-mark-512.gif (6KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
question-mark-512.gif
6KB, 512x512px
Are gays narcissistic?
>>
>>5794792
Yup. Your sexual preferences are no ones business other than your own. That's why I hate the pride movement, the only times I mention I'm bi is when it's pertinent to the discussion.
>>
>>5796487
How do you know you're bi? Are you male? If so, are you sure you're not just straight or gay?

>inb4 bisexual chic
>inb4 ignorant
>inb4 hateful
>>
>>5796516
I'm bi because I fuck men in the ass and I eat pussy. I don't go around flaunting it like a badge of honour.
>>
File: Lenna.png (463KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Lenna.png
463KB, 512x512px
yes
>>
File: 1439593430053.gif (364KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1439593430053.gif
364KB, 350x350px
>>5796487
>>5796534
>I don't go around flaunting it like a badge of honour.

>takes every chance he gets to say he's bi

>>5796519
>>
>>5796567
The only reason I said it was because it was pertinent to the discussion. Read the original comment dipshit.
>>
>>5796580
It wasn't pertinent at all in the other thread.
>>
>>5796588
It was pertinent to the fact that I'd be called a homophobe if they thought I was straight. These people look for any reason to be offended.
>>
>>5796595
>People saying faggot doesn't mean gay anymore
>I'm bi and I hate faggot parades!

???
>>
>>5796621
Never called them faggot parades. Also anyone who goes to a gay pride parade in my eyes is a narcissist.
>>
>>5796621
Also, a lot of gay people do act like total faggots and it's obnoxious and annoying.
>>
>>5796649
In any case that makes you being bi even less pertinent to the conversation since people were talking about the meaning of a word, and you felt the need to state both your sexuality and your opinion about a subject no one was talking about.
>>
>>5796685
What? Look, you don't realize it, but on here if you say you don't like the flaunting of gayness, you're called a homophobe. The only way I could avoid this is state that I'm a bisexual. If you don't get that, you're a moron.
>>
>>5796685
Also, I was the one who said being a faggot is different than being gay.
>>
>>5796700
I realize that. But that was not the topic people was talking about. You just felt the need to say you were bi and shit on parades because ???
>>
>>5796717
Because it's something I fucking hate about this fucking board and the entire fucking lgbt movement? You faggots give homosexuality a bad name. You wonder why people hate you guys? It's because you're obnoxious narcissists.
>>
>>5796730
You keep saying that, yet you push your opinion on people when they don't even want to hear it. Seems like you have a problem similar to narcissm. You're not much better.
>>
>>5796717
The only reason I'm here is cause I fucking rolled dubs on that stupid /b/ thread. This board manages to be boring and annoying at the same time. I'm outta here. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>5796730
>You faggots give homosexuality a bad name.
Homosexuality has an inherently bad name.
Nothing we ever do will affect this.
We could cure cancer, discover cold fusion and save the world from impending doom and we'll still be reviled as disgusting freaks.

Our reputation is already rock bottom and it will forever stay that way.
>>
>>5796717
i think ur a bigot,, frend.... why hat u hate the gays ?
>>
File: 1450386532995.jpg (55KB, 960x489px) Image search: [Google]
1450386532995.jpg
55KB, 960x489px
>>5796772
>WE
>>
>>5796951
Sorry let me correct myself.
I could cure cancer, discover cold fusion and save the world from impending doom.
>>
>>5796757
>OP asks if gays are narccisists
>this guy explains why he thinks it's true
>NO ONE ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION
>>
>>5797017
Nono, he repeated himself multiple times and even went to another thread and said basically the same thing when it wasn't fitting the topic. That's obnoxious and exactly the chlidish behaviour I'm talking about.
>>
>>5797059
he's probably a gay narcissistic t b h
>>
>>5796951

WAS
>>
>>5797274
KINGS
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.