[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/FemGen/: SWEDEN Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 44

File: yo.jpg (46KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
yo.jpg
46KB, 500x738px
FAQ:
▶What is a fem guy?
A young, androgynous guy with soft features. Mostly gay, but not all.
▶Are fem guys trans?
Some inevitably turn out trans. Some age into twunkhood and continue slutting it up on Grindr well past their mid twenties.
▶Can I be a fem guy?
Often with enough effort, yes. Masculine bone structure, height, and aging make it hard.
▶Should I go on HRT?
If you can deal with the tits and infertility, you'll look younger longer and you won't age like a man.
▶Is liking fem guys considered gay or straight?
Gay. If you're on the fence, you're bi, like a lot of people.

▶Makeup: https://masterposter.tumblr.com/post/116605714860 and /r/MakeupAddiction
▶Skincare: https://reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/wiki
▶Hair care: https://reddit.com/r/HaircareScience/wiki and /r/FancyFollicles
▶Skype: Post your Skype, and someone from the group will add you.

Old Thread: >>5767997
>>
File: hyouka-06d.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hyouka-06d.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
I'm curious.

https://strawpoll.me/6920935

(reposted from last thread)
>>
Gay
>>
File: yohio1.png (182KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
yohio1.png
182KB, 500x350px
>>5784848
Based sweden.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6706250

>>5784907
>no option for "try but just look like shit"
>>
>>5784815

anyone know more about this

feels like it isnt discussed like ever but it's pretty weird desu
>>
>>5784968
I'm only like 4 months in and I feel like I'm becoming a tranny x_x
>>
File: 008.gif (137KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
008.gif
137KB, 500x281px
>>5784848
>tfw finally got my hair the way and length I want it perfectly
>don't know a single god damn thing about how to do anything else feminine beauty related

I-it's not that hard . . right?
>>
>>5784907
I'm not really feminine or gay for that matter but im thin and short and a twink so i hang out here
>>
>>5784968
yeh
it's a thing
we're all repressed trannies desu
>>
File: 1438621906710.png (82KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1438621906710.png
82KB, 500x332px
>>5785018
>we're all repressed trannies desu
no we're not you fucking /mtfg/ goon
>>
>>5785006
Post a pic of your hair! Anyway, just pick the next thing you want to work on and just do it. Start researching skin care, step up your fashion game, learn makeup, whatever.

>>5785015
>not gay
>twink
Eh?
>>
>>5785018
lolno, trannies want to be something they will never be: women

we are not this mentally sick since we don't want to be women, we just want to look pretty
>>
File: 1455723297091.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1455723297091.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>5785035

reminder
>>
>>5784848
been going for this style for EVER and i'm almost there
>>
>>5785055
Showww ussss!
>>
>>5785068
i need like another month of hair growth first

oh and also a team of professional stylists to dye it and do my eyes, that too
>>
File: rBlDAojh2go.jpg (107KB, 718x960px) Image search: [Google]
rBlDAojh2go.jpg
107KB, 718x960px
http://strawpoll.me/6922463

Trans-boy = shit i made up or.... just those born male who wants to be literally peter pan since they want to have a "genderless body" and might take HRT to block very masculine features.
>>
>>5785085
oh my god you're the cutest
>>
>>5785053

those labels should be the other way around, because femgen actually looks feminine and mtf's are insecure about their penises.
>>
File: 1451048047919.jpg (58KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1451048047919.jpg
58KB, 640x640px
>>5785085
Hm, 'trans-boy' is an interesting way to put it.

I voted feminine guy even though I'm on AAs. My face is too mature to pull off the "cute boy" look, but I can still pull off something like pic related. I'm not as pretty as him, though.
>>
>>5785085
There's no option for MtF
>>
>>5785053
lmao this picture
>>
File: ralista3[1].jpg (50KB, 667x500px) Image search: [Google]
ralista3[1].jpg
50KB, 667x500px
>>5784848
should add anti-tits skittles to the op

>>5784815
I had this shit without being on HRT and without being trans (inb4 trans in denial)
>>
>>5785135
>tfw you like your boyboobs but feel like you need to take serms so you can just keep living in secrecy
>>
File: 1455635329139.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
1455635329139.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
>>5785120
>even though I'm on AAs

Get on my level you quitter.
>>
>>5785158
>that ihp box
been there
>>
>>5785158
>self-medicating
>not getting a doctor's prescription

Get on my level.
>>
boyboobs feel so good ;_;
>>
>>5785189
Not him but...
>"Doc, I wanna be pretty."
So do you just lie and say you're a trans woman?
>>
>>5785076
come on, 1 month is only ~1.5cm worth of growth, show us your beautiful hair and you can hide your face if you want to
>>
>>5785195
>lying

Jokes on you, I'm an actual transsexual.

;_;
>>
File: 1456353316692.gif (3MB, 377x372px) Image search: [Google]
1456353316692.gif
3MB, 377x372px
>>5785158
>spiro
>>
>>5785195
>tfw told doc i was trans to get free skittles
>tfw had to tell mother i was trans after she found them
>she's supportive
>she buys me makeup and takes me shopping
>can't bear to tell her otherwise
>considering transitioning so i can keep a good relationship with my family
>tfw boobs feel good
>tfw girl orgasms feel so good
>tfw bf is into it

all i wanted was to stay pretty. i already was, but now i'm more pretty and also out to everyone as trans instead of gay

T_T
>>
>>5785251
So cute :3
>>
>>5785265
it's not funny ;-;
>>
File: GsjcrfwJW0s[1].jpg (61KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
GsjcrfwJW0s[1].jpg
61KB, 604x453px
>>5785093
its just another slav who got on skittles at tender age
ungodly qt and passable
>>
One last round from me, and a thank you to everyone who has so far satisfied my curiosity.

Femgen, tell us about your boyboobs
http://strawpoll.me/6869096/
>>
>>5785085
>http://strawpoll.me/6922463

Where's the serial arch-villain option?
>>
>>5785085
>tfw peter pan but not yet on mones
>tfw genes too bad for anything other than twink
>>
That conflict where you want swedish femboys but you watch in horror as sweden is cucked by arabs
>>
>>5785195
>tfw went to an informed consent clinic and doctor said if i wasnt trans its cool and hed still give me hrt either way no matter where on the spectrum i was if i felt like i wanted them
i am trans and i told him i was but i just thought id let you guys know people at informed consent clinics are cool even if you arent fully trans
>>
How do you deal with beard shadow if you dont have money for lasors? Is waxing an option and if so how?
>>
>>5785053
This is accurate.
>>
>>5784848
Friendly reminder that being gay or trans is a mental disorder.
>>
who can add me to the skype?
>>
File: Sweden loves ISIS.jpg (80KB, 1139x523px) Image search: [Google]
Sweden loves ISIS.jpg
80KB, 1139x523px
>>5785558
You should save one before its too late. Its no joke, civil people - and of course lgbtq - have to move out of areas populated by migrants.
>>
>>5785644

I'd love to be dropped off in Sweden to protect a harem of femboys and bash in some fundamentalist skulls
>>
>>5785656
But thats racist and you'd be jailed
>>
>>5785670

Well if I go to prison then I can just make my own femboys :P
>>
File: 1451155698904.jpg (70KB, 689x610px) Image search: [Google]
1451155698904.jpg
70KB, 689x610px
http://strawpoll.me/6923135
>>
>>5785712
andro best
>>
File: qSFxGuW8Qys.jpg (162KB, 1100x786px) Image search: [Google]
qSFxGuW8Qys.jpg
162KB, 1100x786px
>>5785085

Transboy is an intresting concept that probably applies to a lot of femboys. But wouldnt it be problematic since society will just think if you as manchildren and worse yoi guys only doing hormones just to unnaturally extend youth?
>>
>>5785722
female slightly lower pitch better.
everything about young jodie foster's voice pls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXyaTKBYqpk

>>5785135
>raloxifene shilling worked
i'm proud of you femgen
>>
>>5785728
already spreading this recipe at another community
>>
File: tumblr_o0ch6tyBC41u04ezco4_1280.jpg (324KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0ch6tyBC41u04ezco4_1280.jpg
324KB, 1280x960px
>>5785728

Theres a young trans girl with the same voice pitch as young jodie.

https://youtu.be/O9FqlbB2oLk
>>
>>5785728
She sound absolutely like a boy though. I've had higher pitch at least till 18
>>
>>5785754
she was softer spoken in those earlier videos.
her pitch and intonation are definitely boyish, but her resonance is definitely feminine.
if you hear her more recent talkshow interviews where she has to project her voice more, her pitch raises and she sounds a little more shrill.
>>
>>5785271
in the very rare case this is not bait... how do you get "girl orgasms"?
If it's bait, RIP me.
>>
>>5785794
first you need to become a girl and let go of this "I'm just a feminine boy" meme
>>
>>5785794
something about rubbing your dick like a clit and not letting it get hard
>>
>at a local kinky meetup event
>meet fellow qt
>we hit it off and start getting cuddly by the end of the meetup
>most people leave at ~11 PM
>we stay behind last
>he starts squeezing my put
>neck kissing ensues
>he moves his hand to the perineum and starts massaging it hard
>have to push my mouth harder against his neck to suppress my high-pitched and involuntary moans

Have perineum rubs become part of the essential femboy handbook? This is the first encounter I've had where a guy instinctively knew of their magic.
>>
>>5785812
T H I S
H
I
S

I'm the anon that took that guy up on his advice a few days back and holy shit, man, if you get it right, it's heaven. Not been able to replicate it since that night, seems to be pretty hard to get right but god, it's better than intercourse.
>>
>tfw you trans in denial but the idea of telling anyone or actually trying to be a girl makes you so scared you just have an anxiety episode and cry yourself to sleep so you just self medicate because its the best you're gonna get and just settle for fem twink

Pls honestly if anyone knows this feel tell me im not alone ;_;
>>
>>5785915
same ;-; I just want to feel okay with living at this point... I'm setting my expectations low enough, r-right?
>>
>>5785923
maybe for you. i'm trans but couldn't even aim for twink femboy aesthetics if i tried.
so i'm settling for muscle-girl. and by settling i mean the next few years are gonna be tough.
>>
>>5785923
Im probably still setting them too high ;_; everyone probably looks at me and thinks "look at that manly dude with the gay hair wtf"

Just fuck my shit up senpai i dont want to feel anymore
>>
>>5785935
i've been jobsearching this week and i was in a bar handing them a copy of my CV and no shit, this woman took one look at me, laughed, turned to her friend and exclaimed "right poof of a lad"

this is why i've been closeted most of my life. no matter how irreligious my area is, if you're male you're supposed to be hard and tough and gruff
>>
>>5785948
Iktf, everyone seems to know im gay but i dont know if that means i look masculine just with gay hair and clothes and mannerisms or what fml
>>
>>5785952
don't stress it. don't read into it too much. in the simplest terms it just means you don't tick every one of their often narrow criteria to what a man or woman should look/act like.
they're not judging you by the same standards you personally want to live up to.
>>
>>5785957
Yeah but subconsciously they proba ly aknowledge my masculine face and shoulders and shit and think im ridiculous
>>
Who here has the nicest ass? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>5785948
Jesus. I wouldn't be able to deal with that.

I'm in the US bible belt and I think most people just make a face after when they meet someone really weird.

I remember years ago there was this really effemininate younger guy with his parents. There were ribbons and shit and he had the Hot Topic look so I thought it was just a gangly girl. I m'amed him, he didn't correct me but said something about what he wanted, then I kind of was taken back by his voice, then sir'd him a sentence later because I "realized" it was a guy.

When he left my 60 year old whiskey-drinking, grumpy ass co worker just kind of shook his head. When I said I felt like an asshole for saying m'am he just said "not your fault, the way he's dressed he wanted that reaction".

Maybe it's not the old people you need to fear though. They're too old to do anything. It's the rednecks who believe Jesus would want them to beat the gay out of you you should fear. I think they know they're in the minority now though.
>>
>>5785995
yeah that's what took me aback the most, is how she just blurted it out aloud like she wasn't trying to hide it from anyone in the bar.
i appreciate it in one way though, that people don't hold back their opinions so i know exactly how they see me.
>>
>>5785832

Good to know. Thanks anon. <3
>>
Asking again. Bica without E should be enough to stop further masculinization? And should i take tamoxifen all the time or only when already getting titties? Libido and dick stuff should be alright too no? Does it stop or slow MPB?
>>
>>5786029
I think literally no one is doing the theoretical Bica w/SERM cycle right now. It's just a couple of anons and the person who brought it to the thread who are discussing it.

Bica is an anti-androgen. It will do what spiro/cpa does as far as blocking androgens from doing their thing. Your T will be useless to your body and some of it will aromatase into E.

MPB is typically treated with finasteride orally (or minoxidil topically). Finasteride works by blocking DHT, which is an androgen hormone created from T. In theory, I think that means DHT can't do shit to you either. So, again in theory, it shouldn't get worse.

I don't know if you should do tamoxifen all the time. It means you're adding E to a body that has a surplus of useless T. I think your body would see it has too many hormones and cut back eventually and produce less useless T naturally. In effect still chemically castrating you in the long run like all the other AA's.

But at the same time, without tamoxifen/SERM or any E, you're not going to get the feminization as fast as you want. Without T, E can have a lot more effect, but I wouldn't be looking at trans timelines and expect the same results.

What else... Yeah, your dick and libido should be find on bica. Adding E will throw that up in the air.

Body builders who roid will cycle in SERMs into their pills when they suspect gyno then stop after it goes away. I'm not sure what the long term effects are.

I don't want to talk pills too much here, this isn't pills general.
>>
>>5786029
it really helps to understand how these drugs work.
bica is an androgen receptor blocker.
it'll block the androgen receptors in your follicles, preventing DHT from binding to them, so yes it should help against MPB.
bica does not reduce your testosterone though, so all of that testosterone circulates until it is gradually metabolised into your own endogenous supply of estrogen.
this has some pay-offs compared to anti-androgens that prevent testosterone production:
1) your endogenous estrogen is going to help feminize you. including breasts.
2) your endogenous estrogen, being a sex hormone, will protect your bone mineral density, so you won't develop osteoporosis like you would with just taking spiro for example
(i checked)
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20950306
3) bica doesn't cross the blood-brain barrier. testosterone will still have an effect on your brain. this should be fine for femboys, not so much for transgirls.
4) of course, your elevated estrogen will also be affecting your brain so that's something

like anon said this is all pretty theoretical. taking a SERM will be more effective the earlier on in developing gyno you are though. ie don't let them grow big before cycling on. it would be better to take the SERM for 2 weeks upon noticing tenderness, than growing A cups and trying the SERM for months only to get little to no reduction.

>>5786050
you're right, nobody is doing that just now. i'm the one who brought it up but because i'm trans i'm not that keen on bica.

you're right that finasteride will stop T being metabolised into DHT, but bica should stop DHT binding and causing MPB in any case.

you're correct that taking tamoxifen would probably suppress gonadotropin release over time meaning less excess T.

sorry for pushing your thread into pills general. i hope everything works out for you
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15238910
>>
>>5786050
Its more about stopping male growth in the 20s than it is about actually feminising.
Is there a pills general?
>>
>>5786075
>Is there a pills general?
no but it would be cool wouldn't it?
can it be called endocrinology general or /endoGen/ so that injectables don't feel left out?
>>
>>5786066
So overall taking only bica and cycling in serm when gyno starts is or should be safe right? Wont die or break my legs, even if i dont take E, and it will be slower but still do something.
Do you know where else to ask this stuff? Outside of this board i mean?
>>
>>5786075
>Is there a pills general?
No, this is basically it. I just feel bad for making the thread about pills when there's so much more to femboys than that.

Aaah. Well in that case that might be what you're looking for.

>>5786066
Thank you for confirming my suspicions about the tamoxifen surpressing T over time.

>>5786082
I'd go there.
>>
>>5786086
i don't unfortunately.
i just did hella reading up across a lot of sites.
okay i'll spell out the health risks plain and simple:
1) anything that increases your estrogen, endogenous or exogenous, will increase your chances of breast cancer. even without increasing e, because of the antagonistic effect of androgens, if you take an AA and start to develop gyno, increased odds of breast cancer.
2) taking tamoxifen or raloxifene will obviously help decrease your risk of breast cancer. however, as with most estrogen analogues, especially given they're taken orally, you're increasing your risk of pulmonary embolisms and deep vein thrombosis.
3) these SERMs are also protective against osteoporosis. both them and bica should be safe in this regard.

taking these drugs doesn't mean you're inevitably going to get any of this in your lifetime, but they are risk factors. other risk factors include:
1) smoking
2) heavy drinking
3) obesity
4) being old
5) not getting your bloods checked at least some of the time.

To quote wiki, you should seek bloodwork and medical check-ups covering "complete blood counts, renal and liver function, lipid and glucose metabolism, as well as monitoring prolactin levels, body weight and blood pressure."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hormone_replacement_therapy_(male-to-female)#Hormone_levels
(you can obviously ignore the recommended testosterone levels if you're on bica and aren't MtF)

just taking bica will only give you slower and minimal feminization. it'll do more to prevent further masculinization though. you're a femboy though right? you're not actually trans, are you... ?
>>
>>5786116
Not him, but I'm trans in denial.
There was a lot gender dysphoria shit going on in my head as a teenager, but now that I've surpressed it for so long I just want to like my body again.

I want the pretty but I fear the social aspects of a transition (others knowing). My therapist feels that is just something I'll come out off eventually since I feel that way about everything about everyone Everything else lines up in her mind and she told me to see an endocrinlogist.

I might be able to talk him into bica. Spiro may cause depression and lightheadedness. And my libido is pretty shit lately. I've heard of doctors switching patients to bica.

Now to figure out if he'd prescribe me a SERM instead of a typical E... if he's against that or if I'm clearly making too many drug requests I won't ask about it. I'll just do what the others are doing here and be underweight and hope for the best. Probably buy a binder if it comes down to it.

I mean, yeah, people will know something is up after a year but with breasts it's unmistakable what you're doing.
>>
>>5786116
But bica only should be safe with osteoporosis too right?
>>
>>5786150
Literally yes.

>>5786066
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20950306
>>
>>5786146
it might be too much to ask so much of your endo RE asking for a SERM. if it really concerns you, you could like, half the dose of E they give you, buy your own raloxifene, periodically switch over to it as you need, to stop breast growth, then after a couple more blood checks to confirm it's not doing anything untoward to your health just be honest to the endocrinologist that that is what you're doing and what makes you most comfortable.
if your bloods have been safe prior to that, i'm sure your endo would be happy to facilitate your request to stop you self-medding
>>
>>5786146
you really need to get a grip
>>
>>5786161
I'm attempting to.

>>5786157
Really, I should probably just take whatever tranny pills the endo gives me. I'm already 25. I can't see a lot of breast growth in my future.
>>
>>5786166
if you wanna add me on skype, i'm currently the green marker furthest east in england on the mtfg zeemaps.
going through a rough patch so i might not talk much, especially over the next week or so
>>
Can someone give me an exercise routine? Thanks.

No stupid broscience like those pictures that tell you to eat your semen for estrogen.
>>
>>5786190
Cardio
Squats

I'm not even an expert or anything but just from what you're asking hard to say because you don't say what you want. Or where you are in physical health. Could you run a 5K? Because you literally can't go wrong with a cardio routine unless you really care about your gains.
>>
>>5786198
I just want an exercise routine that will help my circulation and keep me in good shape. I am currently in bad shape. (I'm not fat or anything I just never get any exercise)
>>
>>5786199
Literally cardio then. "Couch to 5K" seems popular.
>>
>>5786199
You could buck the trend and go swimming if you have the opportunity. Low-impact exercise, easy on the joints, good cardiovascular component, works your whole body.
>>
>>5786313
>You could buck the trend

what does that mean?
>>
File: tumblr_m7t8ixspM21qdficso1_1280.jpg (665KB, 1280x1855px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7t8ixspM21qdficso1_1280.jpg
665KB, 1280x1855px
>>5786352
http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/buck+the+trend
buck the trend
to be noticeably different from the way that a situation is developing generally

That means to do something differently from what's being suggested here, which people probably heard from some meathead over yonder on /fit who probably heard it from some roid monkey at his gym.
So instead of the tired old squats and running (which I have nothing against, being a runner myself), you might try something different. Like swimming, some sort of group sport. Have you ever thought about dancing... or yoga?
>>
>>5786313
>have boytits
>go swimming
exactly how does this even work?
>>
>>5786361
I kinda want to try swimming but I don't want to wear a swimsuit and show my body. Also it's bad for your hair I think.
>>
>>5786361
>Have you ever thought about dancing... or yoga?

I have thought about yoga and I like to dance but dancing makes me feel like a retard.
>>
File: KOOkR.jpg (584KB, 2052x2736px) Image search: [Google]
KOOkR.jpg
584KB, 2052x2736px
>>5786364
Welp I forgot about that particular femboy oddity.
You could get one of those binders specifically made for gyno or you could man up and go as a girl.

>>5786365
>it's bad for your hair
>show my body
Those aren't even valid excuses. If you don't have tits, I think the pros outweigh the cons.

>>5786373
You just have to git gud. Everyone looks like a retard when they start.

In the end there are so many fun activities that you are bound to find something that you will be comfortable with. Just don't give up before you even start.
>>
>>5786364

Just pretend to be skinnyfat?

>>5786392

IDK why but i get mad jealous whenever i see beautiful girls.
>>
>>5786392
>go as a girl.
how do you go as a girl when you have a penis? unless you're the god of tucking your penis so even a bikini or something can hide it
>>
Anyone take Pueraria Mirifica? I hear it's basically like estrogen, but would I have to take anything else to make it work?
I just want a fem lower body, but I'll be doing weights on my upper body because I want to be a weird half girl half guy thing

Or should I just buy some padded panties
>>
>>5786493
Herbals are shit and are barely better than placebo. Just get real HRT you pussy
>>
>>5786493
>inb4 trip off
shut up i'm not taking it off to post one femgen reply when i have mtfg things to do ¬__¬

anyway, T H I C K isn't femboy tho
wanna join me in my journey to become a musclegirl? you'll need the following:
-GnRH analogue in place of regularly used AA's. this is important as other AAs tend to block androgen receptors, which means you wouldn't be able to use:
-ligandrol. A SARM. like test, only it only affects muscle and bone and doesn't metabolise into DHT and isn't anywhere near as virilising. you need this to get thick.
-estradiol valerate depot injections. more effective feminizing than pills, but the weekly dosage frequency means if you start growing boobs you can quickly switch over to:
-raloxifene! yay!

anyway this endocrine modulating shopping list is expensive AF, so here's a cheaper one:
-finasteride or dutasteride, to stop your T metabolising into DHT. use this as your only AA, and just let your endogenous T do the work on getting you T H I C K
-estradiol valerate as above
-raloxifene as above
fair warning the estradiol and raloxifene and heightened levels of T from not being converted to DHT might work on your HPG axis to decrease the amount of T...
wait hold on a moment...
lemme think this through... huh... have i been doing things the expensive way all along? hell, even ligandrol suppresses your HPG axis so.... AAAAAHHHH MY MIND IS MELTING
>>
>>5786493

Just get Spironolactone.

https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/p-1140-spiractin-100-spironolactone.aspx

$125 gets you enough to last about 10 months (Just split one tablet into two and take one each 12 hrs)
>>
>>5786518
If I wanted to take HRT I'd cut the middle man and just light my house on fire along with all my savings and then eat a bullet
>>
File: kill yourself.png (41KB, 800x59px) Image search: [Google]
kill yourself.png
41KB, 800x59px
>>5786523
Did I fucking stutter?
I have about $40 and I don't want to have any perscriptions for fuckin hormone therapy on my medical history
Post pics and I might consider, but I think I'll just go for padded panties with some squats
>>
>>5786541
>Did I fucking stutter?
no, you posted your comment about money being an issue after the comment I posted, slowpoke mcretard
>>
>Sudden massive increase in hair in brush each day
>pretty sure I'm starting to bald
>on hrt so it's not like there's anything else I can do about it

Why
>>
>>5786392
The reason i don't want to show my body is because I have cuts and scars on my chest and arms. I don't have boobs but I'm trying to get on hrt.
>>
>>5785560
Same here. The IC clinic near me had me fill out a short questionnaire and talk to a psych to make sure I was fit to make the decision and wasn't doing it for some arbitrary reason. But they didn't have any weird gender requirements.

I checked off 'bigender' and 'man' since it was closest. Had a pretty cool discussion with the psych. He was non judgemental and willing to talk about the issues I have. We talked a bit about gender dysphoria and what it means and he told me about some revisions made in the DSMV.

Apparently you don't even need to 'identify' as another gender, you just have feel uncomfortable with (some of) your primary and/or secondary sex characteristics. So I talked a bit about how I hate having facial hair and wanted to be softer and smaller and less manly. I got the approval same week.

I feel bad for Eurofags and people stuck in the old system.
>>
>>5786810
Here is the actual page from DSMV.

http://www.dsm5.org/documents/gender%20dysphoria%20fact%20sheet.pdf

It's not hard at all to be diagnosed with gender dysphoria. Getting treatment is a lot harder though, because HRT usually means socially transitioning as the opposite gender and not everybody can or wants to do that.
>>
question: why is nipple play on males so seemingly unheard of in hetero relationships? its the best shit
>>
>>5786870
Probably cis het guys are afraid of looking like faggots.
>>
>>5786870
Because het is gross and only qt fag boys would want to do such a thing.
>>
>>5785712
>http://strawpoll.me/6923135

femboys with deep voices are masterrace

see; andy biersack
>>
>>5786810

The european system used to be better since there was a higher chance of getting hormones for free covered by insurance after tons of therapy compared to the US.

But ever since IC happened they have became shitty in comparison especially since they still require 2-4 years of waitlist/therapy to even start HRT in most of those countries(Sweden is one of the few exceptions but their just one vs everybody else)

Also are you taking just anti-androgen or along with estrogen?
>>5786870

hair around nipples that most males dont care to pluck is disgusting.
>>
>>5786911
>plucking
Thanks, that hurt a lot less than I expected. I shaved before, but it always grew back in a couple days.
>>
>>5786892
and whiplasher bernadotte.... a decade ago...
>>
>>5786948
I've always plucked cause I was scared shaving around my nipple would make it them less sensitive.
>>
Do femboys like cum tributes the way other people seem to?
>>
>>5786066
im curious about if im getting all of this, so a bica/E combo should/may generally give the same effects as E with spyro/cypro but without killing the dick and its fertility? also how would such a combo work with P thrown in as well?

im not completely sure about all the effects and side effects all the drugs have, so forgive me if this is a stupid question.
>>
>>5787048
bica is a better option than the others RE fertility, yes.
p as in progesterone or what? you don't want to be taking any progestins, that's another reason for avoiding spiro and cypro, is they have some progestogenic activity.
>>
>>5787069
but if they wanted to boobs?
>>
>>5787069
to be fair all i have heard of progesterone is that it can help out with breast development, i havent had the time to look further into it, what are the activities you mention? i have only heard good about cypro
>>
>>5787084
>>5787089
okay boob wise, progestogens have a synergistic effect with estrogens in the development of breasts, so they emphasize both the negatives and positives of that.
but this is femgen so i assumed breasts were a negative?
you realise that if you're a transgirl lurking here just for hrt tips, i actually do talk about this stuff in mtfg sometimes too right?
>>
>>5787105
I identify more as a femboy but I still want boobs. Guess I'm just an ultra faggot.
>>
>>5787105
i am trans, i just dont go to mtfg often since i feel like its a bit hard to get into it, kinda like high school all over. i was actually linked to this by a friend of mine, so not lurking pr say.

id really like to learn more about this, any way i perhaps could contact you?
>>
File: image.jpg (153KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153KB, 640x960px
Guys i need advice. My parents found out about my hormones and my boyboobs and started asking questions. I said i was trans because i thought it would be easier for them to understand (they're fairly old liberal types).

Now they've been posting it all over facebook and one of my cousins found out and told most of my friends. Pretty much everyone thinks i'm a tranny now and are asking weird questions. What should i do?
>>
>>5787120
Fag.
>>
>>5786681
Take finestride. Hrt doesn't necessarily block DHT.
>>
>>5787120
honestly it takes all kinds.
i would just... advise against self-medding with progesterone. it's just one of those things that increases the likelihood of health complications or undesired effects for a small payoff.

>>5787127
ye. see
>>5786172

>>5787129
iunno, carry on with the act and if you have faith in how liberal they are, maybe even pretend to be one of the nonbinary memegenders?
it's honestly not a good idea to lie though, so maybe it'd be better to come clean. but honestly if you're self medding you still technically have body dysphoria right? even if you're not transitioning all the way, you're... ugh let me put it this way. people are too quick to impose their ideologies on what is, plain and simple, a condition with neurological underpinnings. i wish people would stop trying to moralise born-in brain wiring.
>>
>>5787129>>5787129
Accept your fate being known as a tranny.
Tell your parents it wasn't cool to post that shit on Facebook though. They socially outed you before you were ready.

Resist the teasing from your parents to do X because "well you're a girl and girls like to do X"

Move out, abandon Facebook, reexplain yourself to your closest friends what you're actually doing.

You're a closested boy now.
>>
>>5786681
what are you already taking?
>>
>>5785639
I don't know if you've been added already, but I can add you if you want. Need your skype name though.
>>
>>5787129
>Now they've been posting it all over facebook and one of my cousins found out and told most of my friends.
Jesus christ.
>>
File: 1456377352857.jpg (2MB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1456377352857.jpg
2MB, 2880x1800px
>>5787129
>not wanting to wear pretty dresses and pink outfits

What a fag.
>>
>>5785006
Depends how far you want to go with the fem look. You don't have to become a make up pro or anything. Work on your wardrobe and finding what looks good on you. That's more important than cosmetics imo. If you have long luscious hair and perfect make up but dress like a 39 year old construction worker then you're gonna have a bad time fwend.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6927389

too much hrt posts here
>>
File: 82234130.jpg (133KB, 748x658px) Image search: [Google]
82234130.jpg
133KB, 748x658px
>ywn find a fellow androgynous femboy to love
>tfw we're anomalies and are ultra-rare in society
>but two qts make the perfect couple
>not giving up now though
>mfw
>>
>>5787273

selfie pls
>>
>>5787273
Why does everyone want a clone of themself

fem4masc master race
>>
>>5785043
I'll post one after I clean up my skin in a few weeks..
>>5787250
I just want to be beautifully qt. The only thing I want from cosmetics is the clear even skin tone, and the thicker eyelashes black lined eyes. I don't know how that all works...
I don't want to pull of full on fem, but I definitely want to be leaning that way from being androgynous so clothes aren't really that big a deal
>>
>>5787296
Because we're narcissists. Masc is probably second best option tbqh theoretically
>>
>>5787300
You can never go wrong with tight pants, though it's up to you how tight you want them. Get some BB cream or something. It manages skin and acts as a blender so you get the even look without looking cakey. How long is your hair btw? If it's like down to your nips then you shouldn't have a problem looking androgynous, as long as you aren't fat or jacked or something lol.
>>
>>5786772
Not many people like sucking hairy nipples.
>>
>>5787311
>BB cream or something.

How does this work- I don't know what I'm doing with cosmetics AT ALL.
I measured and it's 24 inches and very thick. No, I'm pretty thin.
>>
>>5787331
I recommended it because it's like an all-in-one facial cream. You don't need to concern yourself with concealer, foundation, powder, blush and other shit that gets complicated and overwhelming for beginners. Basically just go to your local drug store and go to the cosmetics isle and ask someone where BB cream is. Find out which one matches your skin tone and thats it. Dot it on your face and rub it in with your fingers or make up pads if you prefer. Very simple.

Damn 24 inches sounds amazing. I'm sitting at about 17 inches right now but 24 is my goal.
>>
>tfw you figure out that dick-as-clit masturbation method that one anon detailed a week back
This is not a meme, repeat, this is not a meme. Action stations, /femgen/!

Though if you're on skittles like me you may want to put something underneath you, I was leaking girlcum like crazy before I even came.
>>
>>5787343
>I recommended it because it's like an all-in-one facial cream. You don't need to concern yourself with concealer, foundation, powder, blush and other shit that gets complicated and overwhelming for beginners. Basically just go to your local drug store and go to the cosmetics isle and ask someone where BB cream is. Find out which one matches your skin tone and thats it. Dot it on your face and rub it in with your fingers or make up pads if you prefer.

Does this look the best- I want it to look very natural and nice

More hair, more work, but I like it. Make sure to cut your split ends when they pop up and it'll grow faster, longer, and stronger.
>>
>>5787377
Yeah it's mild. Most people can't tell you're wearing anything unless they examine your face close up. Try and it if it's not noticeable for you then move onto MAC foundation or something.

Yeah It's been almost two years since I've touched it... I should probably trim the ends but I'm scared of losing length.
>>
>>5787392
split ends = 0 to no hair growth

Split ends literally eat their way up your hair destroying everything and eventually do have to be cut because it's damaged unrepairable hair. Make sure to nip it in the butt when it pops up.

I hope you're right about the BB cream. So you can wear it and nothing else on your face or does it go with something?
>>
>>5787412
Shit I guess I should go for a trim then...

Wearing it with nothing is going to give you the most minimal and natural look. Just put some moisturizer on your face first before you apply it and you're good to go.
>>
File: 1456457706131.png (219KB, 420x363px) Image search: [Google]
1456457706131.png
219KB, 420x363px
>there are people here that don't exclusively go after older women to fulfill /ss/ fantasies with
>>
>>5786050
>>5786066
don't "receptor blocker"s work by binding to the sites that test, say would usually bind to? meaning the sites wouldn't "know" something is out of whack?
>>
>>5787372
What's the method?
>>
>>5787417
Just tell the salon lady you are trying to grow your hair as long as possible, and she'll just recommend and cut all the split ends.

Is it just called BB cream or what is the actual name of it? I'm seeing products with "bb creme" in the title all over the place.
>>
>>5787471
afaik it doesn't matter what the sites "know" or not. it's not suppressing your gonadotropin releasing hormones or messing with your HPG axis, no.
but what it IS doing is stopping your own androgens binding to those sites and having an effect, since bica doesn't have an effect when it binds to your receptors
>>
How do you guys deal with beard shadow if you dont have money for laser? Can you wax your face?
>>
>>5787479
found these comments in the archive

>>Plus fapping on hrt feels better but its crazy effort
>Rubbing it like a clit without getting hard gives the best orgasms.

>Start rubbing it like a clit desu.

>The first non-hard orgasm is life-changing.

>Don't jerk it like a man would. This is left handed directions. It may be difficult to prevent a full hardon if you aren't on estrogen. Sit back, legs slightly spread. Keep your underwear on, and dick pointed down. Use your pointer, middle and ring fingers to rub in circular motions, and have the thumb on the other side if you need to for stabilization. You'll find what works best for you. Use other hand to play with your boytitties. If you get too hard, stop and let it go away, play with your boobs for a while, then resume.
>>
>>5786541
stop being retarded. if you have no money, obviously you can't do shit. herbal bullshit is just that. you can't "spot estrogen" your body. try having a triple digit IQ before posting again
>>
>>5786681
are you growing out your hair? before i was on fin i ended up with a lot more volume being lost (because it's longer). that made me wait longer than i could have to realize i was actually balding, but it would be true in someone not balding but just getting longer hair

>>5787129
lel
>>
>>5787498
i t . w o r k s
>>
>>5787490
I meant that in regards to the body shutting down production. if the bica binds instead (although I guess if it fully saturates the sites then the body might downregulate production) there would be no "problem" to be corrected by the test production mechanism
>>
>>5787480
Yeah I don't know. I think I'm gonna trim the ends once I reach my goal length. I know it makes your hair look nicer but I don't want to prolong the growing process by trimming it all the time. My hair is still growing adequately as it is.

It's a product that's made by many different companies. Some are more expensive than others. It doesn't really matter. Just don't go with a no-name brand.
>>
>>5787558
sorry i went for food. no, bica doesn't do that.
that's what i meant by waffling about the hpg axis lol
>>
File: 1456525452410.jpg (198KB, 941x960px) Image search: [Google]
1456525452410.jpg
198KB, 941x960px
Who /cute boy with girl boobs/ here?
>>
>>5787982
>former marine

How was it like being the cum dumpster while you were there?
>>
>>5788025
not them but fuck you've just given me a new sexual fantasy

I love military men
>>
>>5787982
>>>/mtfg/
>>
do guys in the military like femboys? I wanna get fucked by a bunch of them at once
>>
>>5788065

If military guys have to fuck other masculine guys because their the only other guys around then imagine how bad it is for sissy feminine boys.
>>
>>5788090
why would the military enlist feminine males? unless they meet requiremnts I guess
>>
The level of AGP in this thread atm is intense.
>>
>>5788122

Conscription in Norway and Sweden have led to a lot of gay twinks getting fucked in the ass.
>>
>>5787982
I was a ranger thank you
>>5788065
Yes, but that used to be on the down low
>>
File: 1456443583691.jpg (57KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1456443583691.jpg
57KB, 800x533px
>>5788129
It's just a bunch of lonely girls.

>>5788132
Do those two countries even have normal armies? Especially Sweden.
>>
>>5787982
hey attention whore, how about I post a pic of your gross ass cone tits? and pudgy man body?

>dont let the door hit you on the way out
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 960x1201px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 960x1201px
>>5787982
>posting my stuffed bra troll photo from Mtfg

Flat chests are justice
>>
whew lads
/^!pXoiV\.8riY$/;op:yes;stub:no
>>
>>5788148

Can you please? I'm kinda into cone tits.
>>
File: image.jpg (213KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213KB, 960x960px
>>5788148
>when hons attack
>>5788166
So mean tho
>>
>>5788154
>>5788173
Why are all the best femboys girls? It's not fair...
>>
>>5788173
Show me your ugly pre-hrt boyself. You're really pretty and I want to feel better about myself, not worse.
>>
>>5788173

Can you please your cone tits?
>>
>>5788202
search her female trip (Faye) in the archive, she posted pre-pics a few mtfg threads back, last 48 hours
>>
>>5786050
>>5786066
>>5786116
>>5786146

Can anyone help tell me where to buy spironolactone or other anti anti androgens?

I doubt I could get a perscription for it unfortunately. And inhouse pharmacy doesn't ship to germany...
>>
>>5788215

Did she post her cone tits in there as well?
>>
>>5788216
alldaychemist or qhi
>>
>>5788216
at least get cypro or bica jesus
>>
File: 1454957566457.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454957566457.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>5788216
>And inhouse pharmacy doesn't ship to germany...

why?
>>
>>5788233
btw I'm a doctor :^)
>>
>>5788243
if you're looking for a doctor's opinion you shouldn't be ordering shit online based on the recommendations of people on 4chan
>>
>>5788241
I honestly have no idea.

>>5788227
I'll try to see if those two send to germany
>>
>>5788227
>qhi

First time hearing about that site? Is it safe? Do any of you have experience with it?
>>
>>5788216

By any chance are you actually from denmark? There was some kid from there who came in here from there and crying about how online pharmas were banned in his country.
>>
>>5788216
QHI is best. they recently added cypro too (better anti androgen than spiro, if you don't smoke or drink).
>>
>>5788265
Nope, I'm from Germany.

>>5788227
>>5788268

Holy shit, I'm checking the site right now. It has everything. It appears they do ship to Germany. So far looks like it's a God-tier site. Thanks anons, you saved my life!
>>
File: IMG_20150801_125711.jpg (243KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150801_125711.jpg
243KB, 960x1280px
>>5785915
I considered it.. started self-medding HRT when I was 14, because even if I decided not to transition I couldn't imagine not hating looking masculine. Stopped the evil march of testosterone at my upper lip, no more facial hair since then and no body hair to speak of, my height stopped at 5'5" like a typical girl's. Thought I could live as a fem boy because I was too scared to transition. 6 years later, when I tried crossplay and people said I passed 100%, and people started calling me "miss" in boy mode, I realized I was just a few skirts and makeup away from my dream. So I took the plunge, went full time and raised my dose so I would grow boobs and eventually changed my name, and the rest is history, been a full time trans girl for 1.5 years now and life is so much better :)
>>
>>5788295
no problemo senpai :) make sure to read the "info for new customers" page, you gotta print out and sign some forms when you buy stuff for the first time
>>
>>5788173
tranny, this is not mtfg,
so piss off
>>
>>5788259

Yeah it's pretty good, kinda expensive tho and kinda slow but I'm in America.
>>
>>5784848

Anyone have any long-term(30-40 yr) studies? All I got was one on srs: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043071/
>>
>>5788202
its pretty hot to be honest
>>
>>5788328

Woops, meant long-term HRT studies.
>>
>>5788154

I'd definitely put it in you.
>>
>>5788154
>>5788173
>tfw you make a really really cute boy but just a meh idrc girl
Why do people even indulge the tranny meme? You're just going to end up depressed
>>
>>5788304
Oh thanks! :) Will do1

>>5788268
so what's the difference between cypro and spiro? Isn't the result the same?
>>
>>5788406
I'd rather be an ugly but passable girl than a hot, but masculine guy. What makes one person depressed isn't the same for someone else, and I think the success rate of transition speaks volumes, especially because in most other cases people are pretty bad at predicting what will make them happy,
>>
>>5788215
wait I thought the archives were dead, is there a new one?
>>
>>5788423
You're not ugly though. You're actualy really cute. And honestly I would never guess you are trans. You look more female than a bunch of cis girls I know.
>>
>>5788423
>I think the success rate of transition speaks volumes

lolol this site is filled with depressed non passing girls and boys. The success rate seems to kinda low desu.
>>
>>5788406
>>5788307
Wow wait, I walk around as a guy, speak in a guy voice, and don't try to be a girl at all. I just wear andro/girl clothing and take hrt because I'm 36 and don't want to be a gross looking
>>
>>5788423
But there isn't really anything masculine about that person at all. Boy =/= masculine. I'm not debating trans issues; they're very much real. I was just remarking on someone's appearance.
>>
>>5788448
I agree, I've given up on transition and I think I'll just stay on hormones and try to accept life as an andro guy. Maybe I'll be able to afford surgeries one day, but until then it feels hopeless.
>>
>>5788455
faye pls you're a regular in mtfg
>>
File: 1455408444755.gif (987KB, 327x384px) Image search: [Google]
1455408444755.gif
987KB, 327x384px
more of these boring strawpolls since ded thread

http://strawpoll.me/6930171
>>
>>5788447
<3
>>5788483
Don't give up, put it off - as long as you stay on hormones, time is on your side and eventually you'll look fem enough (or have enough money for FFS) that you can go full time. Once people start taking you for a girl in boy mode you know the time has come and you don't have to spend a minute looking unpassable - it worked for me. I mean, if Caitlyn Jenner could do it, anyone can.
>>
>>5788531
idk I've been on hormones for seven and a half months now and still don't get gendered female and people just call me "sir" without hesitation so I think i'm just fucked
>>
>>5788531
>if Caitlyn Jenner could do it, anyone can
this
>>
>>5788535
save up for FFS
>>
>>5788490
to be fair the only difference between there and here is pronouns
>>
>>5788547
I'm a college student and all my money goes towards hormones so like I'll probably be mid-20's before that's even a possibility, if then even.

things look pretty bleak imo
>>
>>5788538
Good old Bruce never did anything. That's except becoming a joke.
>>
>>5788561
>why FFS can potentially make you look worse than before
>>
>>5788561
>>5788581
>just had a botox session and spray tan
>get peppersprayed
>can't breathe
>intense drymouth
>back pain kicks in
>tfw
>>
>>5788581
Bitch has some nice legs for a 70 year old tho
>>
fuck off back to your containment thread, trannies
>>
>>5788566
Nah don't worry, the only reason she looks that shit is because:

1.)SHE'S 66 YEARS OLD
2.)Had a shitton of plastic surgery before this one which coupled with FFS fucked up her face
>>
>>5788639
Jenner was an athlete before all this. Only natural that the body was healthy and in shape.
>>
>>5788671
I don't know why people hate on her, she's a totes fab grandma class female impersonator ,and she's a trump supporter
>>
File: 1456535082796.jpg (17KB, 320x265px) Image search: [Google]
1456535082796.jpg
17KB, 320x265px
>>5788561
>>
>>5788691
Dunno what she's smirking at, she looks like just as much of a hon as Jenner.
>>
>>5788648
Age has nothing to do with that fact that she looks like a tranny version of joan rivers
>>
fuck off back to your containment thread, trannies
>>
>>5788691
I laughed at this reaction too
>>
>>5788713
It has to do with the result of the surgery.
At 66 your skin has shit elasticity and healing capabilities.
Her face looks so tight because of all the facelifts she had during her life. There's a limited amount of times you can do it before it ruins your "facial landmarks" as they call it. Jenner is way beyond the limit.
>>
>>5788732
True. It seems pretty stupid to put yourself through all that when you're body is literally degrading and already has been for quite some time.
>>
File: image.jpg (372KB, 814x1222px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
372KB, 814x1222px
I just get a kick about how she's dating and all over another trans girl with her anti gay views. shes like double gay rn
>>
>>5788752
Honestly I think that even transitioning at 66 is beyond retarded, and I even doubt the legitimacy of her transition (it happened after he killed a person with his car while still Bruce, and everyone forgot about it because of his transition)

If she lived her 66 years as a man I doubt her gender dysphoria was that great, if she even has it to begin with. Now she's gonna live out the rest of her days as an old hon
>>
>>5788868
Transitioning after 30 is retarded tbhon. Yeah though I don't know what to make of the whole situation. Assuming her body can even take all the shit she's done to it surgery- and medication-wise. I suspect she'll be dead soon.
>>
>>5786092
>Thank you for confirming my suspicions about the tamoxifen surpressing T over time.

it's the other way around though, taking SERM without AAs will significantly rise your test
ei http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Tamoxifen_Nolvadex_Testosterone.aspx
>>
>>5788455
>I'm 36
whaaaat? how long have you been on skittles and how much money have you dumped into your face?
>>
>>5789093
none of what was said in that post is true, anon. don't encourage xir.
>>
File: image.png (442KB, 640x543px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
442KB, 640x543px
>>5789093
Three years, no surgery
>>
>>5789172
but what about hair removal and maybe other stuff like laser correction and what not
or were you naturally very un-manly with no facial hair and smooth skin

pre pics please?
>>
So is this femgen or mtf 2.0?

Because I'm seeing an awful lot of trannies here talking about tranny things.
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 1024x512px
>>5789190
Yah I got laser too
>>
>>5789194
it's gay guys trying to look more gay and trannies trying to fit in with gay guys
>>
>>5789194
the trannys are having their hourly "WHY CANT EVERYTHING BE ABOUT MEEEEE" fit, don't worry, they will fuck off shortly
>>
>>5789213
Faye you're 36 and you may be one of the top 5 cutest femboys in the general. What the fuck.
>>
>>5789270
>he hasn't joined the skype group
>>
>>5789213
>mfw it IS possible to still be a non-cringeworthy femboy well into adulthood
You're an inspiration to the pill-popping third of this general, I hope you realise that.

~All you need are skitz, skitz, skitz are all you need~
>>
>>5789273
well there are bunch of 18 y/olds who look qt regardless of what they do and what they take
>>
>>5789213

average guy

>>5788154
>>5788173

to average girl

Sure you didnt get FFS? it seems like some weird stuffs on your face pre-HRT just disappeared
>>
>>5789288
if by regardless of do and take you mean strict diet and skincare then yea totally :D
>>
File: faye's tits.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
faye's tits.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>5789273
faye/jaye/robin is a long time tranny from mtfg

>>5789280
>cringeworthy
good luck taking your shirt off at the beach/pool with tranny tits like faye's
>>
>>5789308
i know who that is
i'm just saying that if you think that's one of the cutest in the general you're dead wrong
>>
>>5789308
isn't that kayla
>>
File: 1428513521894.jpg (16KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1428513521894.jpg
16KB, 350x350px
>>5788154
>>5788173
>>5789213
>>5789308
that's fucking disgusting, get out of our general you ugly conetit tranny abomination
>>
>>5789308
fucking lul nice mate, who the fuck doesn't just use their iPhone to take a slefie
>>
File: image.png (60KB, 223x167px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
60KB, 223x167px
>>5789308
>>
>>5789308
Just have to man up and go in a cute bikini with attached skirt, a pareo, or other stylish penis-concealing garment.

Gotta own your boyboobs, Anon.
>>
>>5789328
>looks like a tranny
>talks like a tranny
>tripfags like a tranny
>is a "femboy"
filtered
>>
>>5789280
he obviously took great care of himself
even genetic girls who are 30+ start to look dated despite all the makeup and skincare and lazy trannies who do nothing but pills look meh even in early 20s

>>5789300
oh come on, when I was that young our diet was alcohol and drugs every weekend and I never had skin problems and me and my friend could kinda pass with some shitty makeup the girls did on us for giggles - just having qt non-masc features and being young
then it goes to shit after 20s and test changes your face no matter what ... unless you join the dark side

>>5789308
there are anti-tits pills
>>
>>5789359
>there are anti-tits pills
Is anyone actually taking them though?
>>
Listen, I just want to have sex with someone who looks good in a thong but isn't girl psycho. Is that so much to ask?
>>
>>5789299
fat redistribution, senpai
>>
>>5789368
>http://strawpoll.me/6869096/r

Seems a few might be, or might be waiting on orders as we chat.
>>
>>5789308
>being embarrassed of acquiring your dream body
it can be a fun icebreaker, too.
>>
>>5789308
That's Kayla

>>5789334
This is Faye
>>
>>5789368
>anyone
yeah, like hundred thousands of cancer patients and roiders for decades
>>
>>5788561
>>5788581
Could be a LOT worse for someone >her age.
>>
>>5788296
yikes
>>
>>5789308
please tell me this is not my fate as a pill popping femboy
>>
>>5789308
damn now THOSE are some conetitties
what happened
>>
tfw no qt femboyfriend to own and pamper and cuddle and walk around my house doing chores wearing nothing but a frilly apron.
>>
>>5785085
>>>5785727
>since society will just think if you as manchildren and worse yoi guys only doing hormones just to unnaturally extend youth?
It's true though. Whole reason for starting on antiandrogens was this. Estrogen just came in later after getting sick. Don't really like having breasts and having people mistake you for female was uncomfortable so that means short hair and compression. Paranoid about letting people see my body too.

Seeming like a kid makes all this worth in my mind so something is definitely wrong up there.
>>
>>5789550
Breast growth is a complicated process, for something with requirements for acquisition as manageable as "don't starve yourself" and "have the right hormone levels".

Anyway, Kayla's boobs have grown out a bunch, but still need to fill out to get a more normal shape. Boys and girls like Faye/Jaye, who start early, will have less awkward transition-stage boobs.
>>
File: 6241605_p0.jpg (215KB, 658x700px) Image search: [Google]
6241605_p0.jpg
215KB, 658x700px
>>5788154
Not fair you get to be that cute at that age, you've cheated.
>>5788136
And it doesn't even make sense how some hardened soldier could look like that without surgery.
>>
>>5789560
dont fetishize us!
>>
>>5789538
Only if you take too much estrogen too early on in trying to get bigger tits. Kayla leapt up to 8mg a day after, like, 3 months, because she's retarded. Look how Faye's turned out and she self-medded to start with too >>5789334
>>
>>5789368
As far as i know no one here is actually taking SERMs there is just a lot of discussion about them lately. I don't think there is really any precedence for using them in trans or whatever HRT so I kind of doubt you could get a doctor to agree to prescribe them.
>>
>>5789675
You can get them, say you're trans but breast cancer runs in your family
>>
>>5789692
More likely than not I'll probably just get blacklisted for that.
>>
>>5789700
Probably completely depends on how open minded whoever you talk to is Tbh
>>
>>5789700
>not obtaining it at your local gym
>>
>>5789725
Never wanted to deal with the headache desu. Therapists are useless for anything that isn't lies. If I went and told one that I don't want to be a girl and like presenting as male, then they'd probably just try and threaten me into stopping.

I think it's utterly immoral how they try and stamp out individualism and turn their patients into stereotypes. I think it's pretty awesome how you don't play by their rules.
>>
I ordered SERMs like a week ago, will post progress pics later
>>
>>5789770
Neither of my two therapists are anything like you've described.
>>
>>5789793
godspeed cute lab mouse
>>
>>5789802
<3
>>
>>5789770
they want to prevent the harm of unnecessary medication, what is necessary is quite subjective though

>>5789793
cool, whats your starting point, buds or nothing at all yet?
>>
File: 1392601352539.png (291KB, 664x602px) Image search: [Google]
1392601352539.png
291KB, 664x602px
This thread is going to end up having lasted for a little over a day because a couple of attention whoring tranny freaks couldn't stand to have the spotlight off of them and had to shit up the thread. These threads usually last for a couple of days and have slightly higher quality discussion than this one does.

We should all take solace in the fact that these freaks are uglier and fatter than us, and probably don't pass as girls in any way. We likely look more feminine than they ever will without having to resort to cosmetic surgeries and loads of makeup. Their lives are entirely meaningless as they sit at home on their asses stuffing cheetos into their disgusting lipstick smeared faces while watching terrible animes like Sword Art Online. In fact, these freaks probably only transitioned because they thought they could become cute like an anime girl, but they will come to realize-if they already haven't-that their fantasy will never be fulfilled. They will never be cute, and they will never be girls. They will always be considered freaks, as they should, and ignored by any potential employers.

On the other hand, feminine guys are sought after by both sexes, and don't lose many job opportunities simply because of looks. Though obviously trannys usually have the personalities of a dead possum anyway, so even if they looked good they would still alienate all the people around them because they are terrible human beings, as you can see in this thread. These freaks simply can't survive without having others validate their sad existences by speaking to them like they are actually people. Eventually, others will stop talking to them, and they will have no where to run to, except off a cliff, or maybe to the store to buy some rope and a stool. Believe me freaks, we won't remember you at all, the only thing we will notice is that our threads are nice and peaceful again. You all truly deserve the mangled and mutilated bodies that you create with your own hands and intent.
>>
>>5789838
buds and a little more, maybe an aaa cup

>>5789844
tfw evangelist trannies try to push fem guys to become trannies for validation
>>
>>5789844
the floodgates are open but it isn't too late lads
we must BUILD WALL to keep the trannies out - they're insane, they're attention whores, they're anti-boy. they need to go back. with your help we can make femgen great again
>>
>>5789844
don't be mean! rudeness isn't a good look on us femboys, be sweet and nice instead!
>>
>>5789838
>prevent the harm of unnecessary medication
But they hand out contraceptives when those kill thousands cause of blood clots.

It seems more like they're only comfortable if they've reduced patients to caricatures.

Jokes on them, nobody is going to waste money on them now that there's so many other chanels.
>>
>>5789882
But how anon? What can I do to make femgen great again?
>>
>>5789933
Burn in the eternal fire, you abortion. May her flames be filled with agony and pain.
>>
>>5789962
at least i'll be cute doing it, you meanie!
>>
>>5789844
Lol, troll harder and enjoy your testosterone, that's the where the real mutilation happens IMO. You'll watch your body slowly rot away into something you can't bear to look at, and in the several years before that happens the macho guys will call you a faggot while they look at us with desire. Meanwhile we'll only get prettier as we know as we know where we want to be and are not afraid to use the full power of modern science to get there. Boys are hairy and muscular, girls are pretty and delicate and we know where we fit in better, do you?
>>
>>5789844
Jay is really cute though. Unatturally so for a fourty year old.

Why not make him our president and let him make femgen great again.
>>
>>5790012
What a low effort reply. I guess it's hard for you mutants to think clearly with all the drugs you are taking. May your overdose be swift and without warning.
>>
>>5789673
...what if i took 4mg for a month and 6mg for a week?
>>
>>5790032
Not them but boys rigging the dice to stay cute isn't wrong. If anything, all the ones who look unattrally good despite their age have the right idea.
>>
>>5790042
just go to an endo or your doctor explain what you want and get a blood test to determine what dose you should be taking
>>
to make femgen great again: post actively about fem interests, filter all trips, filter the phrase "should transition", join the skype group, build a wall
>>
>>5790032
It's hard to be an asshole to femboys because I know what it's like to be one, meanwhile you will only know what it's like to be a trans woman in the future (or a suicide victim, but let's be optimistic here). But ok, more effort here, with a this is not entirely what I really believe disclaimer:

You borrow all your style from women, the long hair, the makeup, the clothing style, everything. You are girls in all but the name. You could make your body look how you really want to but your misconceptions ( >>5790032
hormone overdose? intoxication? really? study moar. ) doom you to slow but irreversible degradation towards a masculine, hairy, etc. body you will hate for the rest of your life - but then it will be too late to change, but you'll be still too young to die of old age - what will you do then? Trans girls have a future, feminine boys don't. You can recognize your biology and hormonal makeup as your enemy, or you can ignore it and it will catch you unaware and destroy you. Biology, and society, do not tolerate feminine guys and they are not merciful. The gender barrier is a DMZ with barbed wire and a huge minefield, and if you are in the middle you are fucked. Choose your side. You speak of guys trying to be women, but you're speaking about yourself. You are trying to approach us as close as possible, but keep the "male" label. We know that if you act like a girl, look like a girl, talk like a girl, you probably are a girl and it's much easier to label yourself as your true self, for you and for society.
>>
File: 3242388845.jpg (387KB, 1314x1600px) Image search: [Google]
3242388845.jpg
387KB, 1314x1600px
>>5789194
>>5789221
>>5789257
>>5789844
>>5789882
>>5790103
>Ignore trips: this is an anonymous thread
>Do not idolize and drool over trannies here: go to /mtfg/ if that's your thing
>Do not engage trolls, shitposts, and bitter trannies who need to shit on us to feel better about their life choices
>Stick to thoughtful and interesting content here: this isn't a social --join skype group for basic chatting
These practices will restore and preserve our thread. Join in, fems.
>>
>>5790148
>you borrow your style and clothing from women
lol
i wear fitting men's clothing. i'm slim. therefore i dress like a woman?
and no, my body will not masculinize, because i take hormones too.

i might be able to pass for a woman but i'm not a woman.

androgyny is the bees knees friendo
>>
>>5790218
godspeed anon, godspeed
>>
>>5789802
>>
>>5790028
If anything that's a good motivation. I'll try to outdo him!
>>
In /mtfg/ you use she/her, in /femgen/ you use he/him, there's really no difference besides that. Both talk about cute clothes and being pretty and getting boyfriends and hormones.
>>
w2c boyfriends
>>
>>5790057
ehhh they're going to make me go back to spiro
>>
New thread.

>>5790473
>>5790473
>>5790473
>>
>>5787273
bb ? ? ;-;
>>
>>5787392
If the bad drugstore brand BB cream doesen´t work, then he should rather change over to korean BB cream, which is good stuff.
Basically, almost all BB creams made by western companies are shit. MAC is overpriced shit too.
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.