[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MtF prerequisite cuteness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 5

File: 1455333971936.jpg (280KB, 731x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1455333971936.jpg
280KB, 731x1000px
I'm really not sure how to tell whether or not I'm feminine-looking enough to actually jump the gap from male to female, and I really wanna be a girl but I'd rather be a guy than a failed girl so I can't take a leap of faith and go on HRT, because if it turns out to be a mistake I don't wanna be a guy with cone boobs and even more oversized lips than I already have.

What are red flags for cases where HRT won't fix an obvious giveaway for me being male, or end up making me look worse? (Seriously, if my lips got more pronounced from HRT that'd suck hard)
>>
http://imgur.com/a/qWpxv
>>
If you're not okay with not passing, you're not really trans.

Just go to femgen.
>>
>>5770689
>What are red flags for cases where HRT won't fix an obvious giveaway for me being male, or end up making me look worse?
personality
>>
File: 1453844090175.jpg (26KB, 427x599px) Image search: [Google]
1453844090175.jpg
26KB, 427x599px
>>5770715
pls fix me
>>
>>5770706
>"If you'd rather be male than some hideous mixture between male and female that only a mother could love, you're not trans"
>>
>>5770689

Don't worry, estrogen makes everyone turn into 10/10 girls after two weeks even if you start out super-masculine, ugly, and fat.
>>
>>5772516
>30 year old man changes gender in two weeks with this one weird trick! Doctors hate him!
>>
Interest bump
>>
if the distance between the middle of your lips and the end of your chin is above ~1.9 inches you won't pass without facial surgery, for a start

a square jaw is okay but a long-set jaw is NOT
>>
>>5774301
Measured how?
My lips are about 1.6 inches above the end of my chin, but because my chin is further back, they're a little over 2 inches away.
>>
>>5770705
lol some of them got like 10,000x hotter. gross creepy neck-beard to qt3.14
>>
>>5774301
>>5774349
>one useful reply to the thread
>lack of clarification means it's not actually useful
/lgbt/ why
>>
>>5774349
a weak chin is a good sign
may need to post pic but doesn't sound too bad senpai
>>
>>5770705
>not a single person with my face type
why did I have to be born uggo
>>
File: 58 (2).png (2MB, 1064x983px) Image search: [Google]
58 (2).png
2MB, 1064x983px
>>5770706
Hon detected.
>>
There's a lot of signs... things like:
- Looking like Tony Robbins
- Or Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Really big skull issues like massive jaws
- Being 6'5 (it won't stop you from passing, but it doesn't help to draw more attention/scrutiny to yourself)

However, outside of glaring issues, most things are fixable. Being cute as a guy doesn't quite help; I was pretty ugly, but I turned out cute as a girl.

Note: It's very possible/likely to pass but not be cute.

>>5770706
Holy shit the whole point of transitioning is to live as a girl, not a tranny freak. Passing is the entire goal.

If you don't care about passing, you're not trans. You're a tumblr-special-snowflake.
>>
File: smug.jpg (8KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
8KB, 239x211px
>>5776524
>I was pretty ugly, but I turned out cute as a girl.
that's because ugly guys make cute girls but attractive men always make buttugly hons

source: my transition
>>
>>5776110
Last time I posted a pic was on a /b/ trap thread and I got a bit of bullying for it, is this place better?
>>
>>5776524
I doubt you are cute if you were ugly as a guy
>>
>>5777436
better than /b/, maybe
>>
>>5778642
Are you stupid? Most trannies that pass used to be fugly unmanly guys.
>>
>>5779322
Bleh, I felt shy before I posted that pic, now I only feel more shy; even though I know this discussion can't go far without a pic.
>>
>>5770706
because you're a hon. heathier people want to fit in and not be a freak of nature
>>
File: music_feature3-1.jpg (255KB, 1280x1737px)
music_feature3-1.jpg
255KB, 1280x1737px
I remember wanting to be cute, but it dawned on me later that my appearance wasn't really conducive for cuteness. I'm tall with angular features and dark hair, so I went the sultry route. It's a lot more natural.

But yeah OP, there's no real way to know. Unless you're Jason Castro pre-transition (or on the opposite end of the spectrum) you won't know until you start.

Pic is Jason Castro.

>>5778642
It happens, but I wouldn't say it's the rule. There are no rules when you're trans, really.
>>
>>5778642
I was ugly in the sense that I had a weak jaw, weak chin, my face is very round/full, etc... all of which make you look like shit as a guy but are OK as a girl.

I wasn't ugly in the sense that I looked like Brian Peppers, just that I had no features that really work as a guy.
>>
http://imgur.com/a/CGvFQ

Am I cute enough for this to ever work lgbt?
>>
>>5770706
>>>/susans/
>>
>>5782703
yes
>>
>>5770689
what is a 'failed girl' ?
>>
http://i.imgur.com/zosH7pI.jpg

Have to wait 2 years for HRT, I'll be 20-21 then, but I don't think I'll change so much. This is also before I got my hair cut better.
>>
>>5782732
you pass already desu senpai
>>
>>5782746
:O
>>
>>5782732
You'll be fine. Your whole body will still change even at that age
>>
>>5782750
Thanks, I'm 18 now, big feet and tall, but otherwise I don't think the body changes so much in just that time.
>>
>>5782760
Ops, I mean until I'm on HRT, not when I'm on it. I know it changes a ton on hormones.
>>
>>5777255
Damn it all for being in the latter category. Guess it would be aesthetically easier to maintain masculinity
>>
>>5782760
Im 19, 6'2 and have big feet. I look fine xD
>>
>>5772493
>>5776480
>>5776524
>>5780752
If living as male is an option to you, then you're probably not trans. Even if you are, you're probably better off not transitioning.
>>
>>5783123
Being trans isn't about clothing and if you think it is you're a fetishist.

If you have social dysphoria then there's literally no difference between being perceived as a man and being perceived as a man in a dress, except that the latter is more dangerous and embarrassing.
>>
http://imgur.com/klbJDD0
Not on HRT, and excuse the messy hair which I have yet to learn how to properly control.
And I know my lips look ridiculous >^<
>>
Found on transpassing.
http://imgur.com/a/4dW18
If you don't look like this give up now.
>>
>>5784639
looks like sophie
>>
It's straight up genetic lottery. You can go from hentai pigtrollman to qt loli. The only thing you have to worry about is BONE structure, which is hard to tell except for height, shoulders, brow, and chin. So check those four points then take your damn titty skittles.
>>
>>5784583
u///u
26 views and no replies makes me feel ashamed that people are just too nice to say anything.
>>
>>5784583

You have weak meh features for a guy, so that'll work for you as a grill. Get on HRT soon before test rapes your shit.

and i like the dsl bby.
>>
>>5788137
Testosterone has raped my shit, I have fast growing body hair and I have no talent at high voices (ironically I kinda wish I was better at death growls though too :P)
Unless testosterone can actually do a significant amount more even if I'm 18.
>"dsl"
?
>>
>>5788161
>Unless testosterone can actually do a significant amount more even if I'm 18.

Yeah, it never stops fucking your shit up and you're not technically even done with puberty, so it's not finished with you senpai.

And dsl means dick sucking lips.
>>
>>5788191
Uuuugh
Can HRT refine lips?
Because in some of the transition pics it looks like the lips are thinner but more defined afterwards.
>>
>>5782732
>wait 2 years
>there are people that don't selfmed
Ishyggt
>>
>>5788242
It's not like it's well known how to selfmed.
Is it?
>>
>>5788242
Because I have more foresight than a goldfish. I'd rather wait and not have blood clots thx.
>>
>>5770705
>http://imgur.com/a/qWpxv

Thanks for this. I'm ordering my AAs and mones on Monday, and Im terrified of the results. This has made me a little more hopeful...
>>
>>5792949

>believing the blood clot meme

At least think about AA's senpai but I get being cautious.

>>5788203

Your lips will probably get even more femme after HRT. Enjoy your mega dsl.
>>
>>5793054
>tfw will have niggerlips
>>
>>5793054
>taking the hormonal Jew
>>
Do big, doey, thick-lashed eyes work against you as a mtf? I have big round eyes that make me look like a woman out of some medieval painting... Also a roundish face and a tiny mouth. I feel like the only thing working against me would be my weird angular nose, but I'm not sure.

Anyway yeah just tell me about the eyes please
>>
>>5784583
Any more input on this?
Got one useful response, but opinions of tranny stuff are extremely varied, I've learned not to trust only one source. Not a very exact science!

Btw, since my breasts will probably be too small, how weird does breast augmentation end up looking?
Though I might be fine with my boobies if they're not cone shaped! In which case it comes back to the augmentation question again.
>>
Not OP but around what age would you say passing/transitioning well is no longer an option? I'm 25 and known I'm trans for like 10 years but because of family and my own social anxiety, I've been unable to even go to the gender clinic and get shit started. I feel like such a failure for not just doing it but I'm terrified of being misgendered and/or assaulted
>>
>>5784583
looking edgy there

lips are okay
>>
>>5800825
Edgy?
I try not to be, unfortunately I have too much black clothing because I liked it around the time my growth started slowing down.

>>5800810
25 is far from being a cutoff point, I know that at least.
>>
>>5782703
Yeah. Like, yeahhhhhh.
>>
>>5800861
what does that mean
>>
>>5782703

Dude you're seriously a stone's throw from passing already. HRT will make you a fox.
>>
>>5801961
I'm already on HRT that's just all it's done for me so far
>>
>>5801972

Keep taking it then, alllllmost there. Just laser the stubble and you should be good.
>>
>>5772525
I love you right now.
>>
>>5801872
mmmmmmmmmmmyeeeaaaahhhhhhh ohhhhh fuuuuck
>>
>>5784639
she looks like david tibet
>>
>>5806687
what
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.