[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BIGENDERED AND PROUD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: tumlr.gif (568KB, 523x290px) Image search: [Google]
tumlr.gif
568KB, 523x290px
"Some other days I don't really feel like putting on my fabulous mask, and the 'he' comes out, and I'm totally OK with that."

"I identify with both genders so I go by the pronouns he or she and that's just what I'm happy with."

> How the fuck is this okay, and at a "Human Rights Campaign" no less?

>> I identify as both genders because sometimes I'm a girly girl, and other times, I can't be bothered, so I act a little more tomboyish

Fuck, the world's gone mad.
>>
>wasting precious years when he could be transitioning
>>
>>5748335
>implying she wants to take HRT and isn't just a girl with a personality instead of a stereotype.
>>
>>5748320
People not understanding the difference between gender and gender roles. Fuck this bitch, how are people like this allowed to speak for transgender people.
>>
Isn't that the boy who got famous for being a massive faggot. So American Apparel did a photospread of him to make him even more of a artificial faggot. And he only got more attention when he acted like they wanted him to, like a massive faggot?

>how the fuck is this okay.

White women, the people who hold the most disposable income in the US, love to consume gay culture, or at least what they think is gay culture. As a result, major companies cater to them by adding rainbows or finding the faggyist, most stereotypical and fake gay they can to be their poster boy. Human Rights Campaign is a business that sells apparel. White women are their primary customers. You do the math.
>>
>>5748437
...They aren't a boy. They're 200% a girl.

And they're speaking for trans rights because they think that wearing men's clothes every now and then makes you fucking bigender.
>>
>>5748455
...Okay, so they are a boy. Guess this is what you call androgyny.
>>
>>5748455
That is Branden Jordan, professional faggot.

He talks about how he got famous for being a faggot and more attention while being a faggot.

Thought there is a massive issue with cis women appropriating trans struggles. The difference is if a man does it he has repercussions so even if he is just doing it for attention he is at least spreading awareness and not just making a mockery of trans people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzcUDDJxUlU
>>
>>5748548
he passes for a woman so congrats on that
too bad he wastes his passing on being a total joke
>>
>>5748560
He is like 15 and wearing 10lb of make-up. He passes as a baby drag queen, not a woman.
>>
>>5748562
if so, then he made himself quite a career at young age

also, I was certain it's a girl and the voice passes too
>>
>>5748562
also, it's pathetic to get mad at 15 year olds doing stupid thing and identifying as stupid genders

they are 15
>>
Maybe he'll end up as binary trans, desu. Shame this bullshit will always supersede them now.
>>
>>5748580
See those signs behind him? He's being taken seriously. By a decent number of people.
>>
>>5748580
I am not made at him. I am mad at the people doing it to him and the women eating that shit up.
>>
>>5748320
How exactly is it not okay? Why do you think you can tell people what gender they are?
>>
>>5748636
>I am mad at the people doing it to him
who is doing what to him?
>>
>hiptsters so fucking full of themselves that they think their moodswings are a matter of human rights
>>
File: o-BRENDAN-570.jpg (50KB, 570x456px) Image search: [Google]
o-BRENDAN-570.jpg
50KB, 570x456px
>>5748548
>Branden Jordan
Wow. 11/10 on the faggot scale
>>
>>5748337
>personality disorder

ftfy
>>
I'm really hoping this is just a case of not knowing how to phrase what they're going throuh. I didn't know shit about how to explain being trans to people at 15. Granted, if you're making a statement that's going to be broadcasted, you probably should have a better idea of what you're talking about, but still. They're just a kid, cut them some slack.
>>
>>5751561
I've seen better speechs given from more afluent children. Wait that'd be training them as a male and having to be serious about their condition for a few moments..
>>
>>5751561
To be fair, I think we're more annoyed that the kid is being praised and recognized by the public than the fact that the kid is talking in the first place.

Like, sure you can make mistakes as a kid, and talk about stuff you don't understand while sounding like an idiot. But normally, adults can recognize this, and don't fall hook, line, and sinker for the bullshit.

Brendan is probably just an effeminate guy. Maybe gay. Could even be trans (if so, get on HRT now, kiddo). But thanks to legions of dumb LGBTQIABC++ adults, he's also now the posterchild of "bigendered", "non-binary" youth.

And that's bullshit.
>>
>>5751638
when he ages they'll just find another nonbinary child. they are expendable after all
>>
it's a good thing that the UN is hearing about this extremely important issue
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.