[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why so many transgender people are bisexual?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: why so many bisexuals.png (42KB, 1069x627px) Image search: [Google]
why so many bisexuals.png
42KB, 1069x627px
seriously, like 50% trans ppl are bisluts, why are so mucho trans bisexual ppl than cis (in percentage).

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wM-E6qoU50cXAZpfBUvJsLiT1oSD-5_NhM7trLkX78U/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FXfPDh0zgOeh0_RiYhIBY0fQLmfymtNrU9OiMsHSwDM/viewanalytics
>>
File: whysomanybisexuals.png (755KB, 1059x632px) Image search: [Google]
whysomanybisexuals.png
755KB, 1059x632px
more data about that.
>>
File: whysomanybis.png (640KB, 1048x539px) Image search: [Google]
whysomanybis.png
640KB, 1048x539px
when i say "trans" i refer all trans ppl, even specialsnowflakes genders.
>>
metal illness usally come's with other mentall illness is not unsual there's so many homosexuald and bisexuals transsexuals.
>>
>>5743531
It's considered a condition that develops in the womb. I imagine that somehow, being transgender skews the odds of someone's sexual attraction too.
>>
>>5743715
I mean, if you're supposed to be a male, but you end up having the brain body map of a female, you probably still got the male thing of being attracted to women? So that's why gay/bi trans people are more likely?
>>
They said I could be anything I wanted so I became a grill
They said I could be anything I wanted so I became a snowflake
They said I could be anything I wanted so I become MASTER RACE BISEXUAL
>>
I don't understand why people here are complaining about so many MtFs being lesbian, even though a far higher percentage of FtMs are gay.
I'd guess people, particularly cis lesbians, find transbians disgusting and so focus on them more??
straight MtF btw.
>>
>>5743734
>I'd guess people, particularly cis lesbians, find transbians disgusting and so focus on them more??

Nail on the head. I think lesbians are disgusted because transbians often look like men, or at least there's that thought of "once a guy", while cis men fetishize lesbians, and the idea of a 'guy' being a lesbian is disgusting to them

Like all trans scenarios, I couldn't give a shit as long as they pass, and if they don't, it's still not really my problem. Let some girl they're interested in kick them in the teeth instead.
>>
>>5743531
https://yougov.co.uk/news/2015/08/16/half-young-not-heterosexual/
>>
>>5743531
What possible difference could there be between bisexual and pansexual?
>>
>>5743540
>>5743734
i'm surprised at how many gay and bi FtMs there are.
Blanchard lied to us! again! what's not to expect...

>>5743755
i honestly don't get these "transbian transfeminists" like zinnia jones who feel like it's worth their time hanging out in the same social circles that could bring them into contact with TERFs.
but hey, apparently it works for her. she managed to find the "dick suckingest lesbian" out there
https://youtu.be/MVWf08HffGs?t=6m2s

>>5743723
yeah i get this logic, to an extent. sexuality and gender identity aren't entirely linked to one another, but the one thing contesting this is that you see higher rates of androphilia in MtFs than you seen in cis males.
personally i think it's because the gay community has historically been made up of people who are so gay they simply cannot pretend to be happy living hetero lives, and that the stigma attached to being gay means a lot of cis guys just simply don't go out of their way to explore in ways that well hell, if you're a transwoman you're already a social pariah so why not?
>>
>>5743531
Most transpeople are probably straight.
but being a straight woman with a dick makes for a different and more bisexual experience than a straight woman with a vagina

plus when you transition, men and women don't really seem like completely different species any more
>>
another thread of "Transwomen who like Women are AGP" and "Transwomen are like men are freaks"

Nothing we do will ever make you stfu.
>>
>>5743531
Wow, I really need to thank you for at least coming up with some slightly fresh bait.
Usually they just ignore the percentage of bi people and claim there's a overwhelming majority of gay trannies to suit their bait.
We get the same shitty copypasta troll threads multiple times a day every day and the monotony gets much worse than the bait itself.

>>5743715
Possibly, it's all very new research because no one cares about funding shit for trannies and they're notoriously hard to track not to mention it focusing largely on neurology that we're barely beginning to understand.

Interestingly neurological differences like those observed in trannies have been observed in gay people to a much lesser extent so you could hypothesize some potential for orientation distribution to be different than for cis people though it'd be about as good as a guess until there's research.

>>5743734
>>5743755
There's also all the obsession and insecurity with "gold star" status and how it can quickly lead to the extreme that any interaction with a man somehow corrupts and ruins a woman. Pretty sure it has its basis in simple sexism and trannies are just an unfortunate easy target for it to be focused on.
>>
>>5743931
trans-exclusive vs trans-inclusive
>>
The number of cis people who admit to being some degree of bisexual is now around 40%, hth
>>
>>5744321
lol no, bisexuals are usually much more inclusive with trans ppl than gays and straights.

pansexual just is a more political correct term for bisexual, and the existence of more than 2 gender is very questionable, a straight man when see a qt "agender AFAB" dont think "they" is a third gender or is not fuckable like a man.
>>
>>5744321
Only if you count non-binary and tumblr genders.
Bisexual people can be transexual-inclusive and when someone says they're pan because they accept mtfs and ftms some actually perceive it as transphobic.
>>
That most of us are raised as male probably has an effect sometimes. Growing up I was very much discomforted by my thoughts of being with a guy because of how it was abnormal. Also us having spending time in both genders probably alters how we look at things like this.

I'm MTF and have attractions to both genders, though IDK if I could be in a relationship with a woman.
>>
>>5744364
>That most of us are raised as male probably has an effect sometimes.
Younger trans women afaik tend to like boys more often before transition. They still turn mostly bi in the end.
>>
File: 1448147807041.jpg (36KB, 217x286px) Image search: [Google]
1448147807041.jpg
36KB, 217x286px
>>5744610
yep, that was my case very much, in my adolescence i only like boys, but with the time and maybe for the strogent, experience, whatever girls starting to give me feeling, romantic and sexual ones. even if i have a lot less sex drive.
>>
>>5743531
Majority of cis people are bi too, only that they don't dare exploring the idea, and have ended up close minded about it.
>>
>>5743755
>Like all trans scenarios, I couldn't give a shit as long as they pass
Why do you have to be so mean ;_;
>>
>>5744899
Don't turn away from the truth.
>>
>>5745111
i know i don't pass but i don't think my rights should be neglected because of it. Ugly people are still people and are given the same rights, why should it be any different for Trans people?
>>
>>5745119
Because ugly people are still normal and relatable.
>>
>>5745128
and are Trans people that end up not passing due to their looks which are completely out of control any less normal than the ones that do?
>>
>>5743531
I used to say I was straight, meaning I liked dudes, but after fooling around with other transwomen I found I liked both men and women equal, well idk I don't really like ciswomen that much. I think it has more to do with being trans marks you as an out cast and since you are an out cast you have a license to do whatever the fuck you want or being trans makes you see that the game of life has rules that can not only be bend but broken.

Society tells you that you have to get married, own a house, have 2.3 kids, be straight, get a decent job, and ect, but seldom does anyone challenge why society tells you why you want those things. Being trans kind of helps make you realize how pointless it is because you don't fit into the narrative because if we trans people went by the narrative society tells us what we can be then we would all be sex workers or freaking on the is it male or is it female segment of day time television.
>>
>>5743531
well gender and sexuality are very closely intertwined. shit gets fucked up in one, shit gets fucked up in the other
>>
I would call myself straight since I am sexually attracted to men but on the other hand I could easily picture myself in a romantic relationship whether with a man or woman which I think makes me bisexual and not really straight.
>>
Its just western agp trans. Most "bisexual" trans are former straight dudes that say they could maybe date "the right guy" cause they want their femininity validated
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 960x638px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 960x638px
>>5747131
>le agp meme.

Kek
>>
>>5745483
Truth. Also with all the confusion from being a straight man to a lesbian girl, or a gay man to a straight girl, it's easier for everyone to just call themselves bisexual or pansexual than to be switching around with labels all the time.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.