[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf is wrong with some Trannys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

File: Eww.png (22KB, 897x385px) Image search: [Google]
Eww.png
22KB, 897x385px
Cross posting because I found this fucker on a dating website, are you guys like this or is this just a piece of shit retarded Tranny?
>>
What do they look like?
>>
>>5743522
average_woman_dating_profile.REE
>>
File: Shit1.jpg (15KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
Shit1.jpg
15KB, 360x480px
>>5743522
>>
>>5743522
That's some retarded bimbo with her head up in the clouds. There's a lot of cis bitches like that who don't understand that they can only boast and be ungrateful little shits because they were born under certain circumstances.

Don't worry OP, she'll get what's coming for her and fall from the clouds eventually.
>>
File: Shit2.jpg (16KB, 269x480px) Image search: [Google]
Shit2.jpg
16KB, 269x480px
>>5743530
>>
>>5743522
Btw he is
>6' 0"
and probably has no Ass literally no Tits
How can this attract nothing but
>fat, ugly or both... poor, broke, ratty or stupid guys with no Morals...
>>
>>5743522
If she looks good, then that's fine.
If not, then that's retarded.
>>
>>5743565
>Mental Illness
>Has the balls to judge others morals
haha Has the balls...
>>
>>5743522
>if a tranny is stupid then they represent all trannies
>>
>I like men with good morals
>is fine with whores sluts druggies and bums
>mutilated his/her own genitals given to him/her by God
Trans people are such hypocrites.
>>
>CURRENT YEAR
>Not thinking ratty guys are the cutest
>>
>>5743522

The thing is hot men can get better than a tranny so that picture is retarded.

>trannies working at a male strip clue

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
>>
>>5744940
You're making the mistake of assuming she defines morals exactly the same way you do. And assuming every trans woman has had SRS is a sign of being a newfag.
>>
>>5744986
Just taking hrt and growing tits goes against god. Gays can be an exception, and my sect is rather accepting of them. Hell, we're even accepting of Trans people, god says not to judge. But a drug addicted tranny whore talking about how her man must have good morals is just ridiculous.
>>
>>5745023
Morality can mean more than just doing what God wants. That's a pretty silly and arbitrary definition of morality, not to mention that everyone disagrees on what god wants in the first place.
>>
>>5745023
>Just taking hrt and growing tits goes against god
Based on what, exactly? The idea that god is testing us and seeking treatment is just giving up? By that logic, wheelchairs are sinful too.
>>
>>5745072
God isn't testing you. If you were meant to be born a woman, you would have been born a woman.

I'm not judging or anything. I'm pretty open minded, and pretty left on social issues. I'd even date a Trans person if he or she had a good personality and things in common. But to be Trans and saying the person you want to date has to have good morals is hypocritical. And to then say drug addicts and sluts are okay is just ridiculous.
>>
>>5745068
The bible is the basis of morality.
I won't say you can't have morals if you don't believe in god, but the bible lays out the basic things everyone should follow. The 7 deadly sins and the ten commandments are simple things that everyone should follow, whether they believe in god or not.
>>
>>5745072
>>5745122
Sorry, ignore the testing part. I read what you said wrong (I have dyslexia). I thought you had said what if God is testing you and getting treatment is the answer.

Honestly, I don't believe being Trans is a thing. I think that gender is just something made up. I believe that some Trans people legit have gender dysphoria and need psychological help. But I think the majority of Trans people are that because of 1 of two things.
1. Their parents made them that way by pushing them into it. A lot of parents these days are pushing their little boys to express themselves and dressing them in dresses and stuff so they can post their stupid Facebook statuses showing off how modern and accepting they are. Some parents like having Trans kids because they get to look like loving heroes and have special snowflake children.
Another example of parents pushing it is as soon as they see their kids doing something that is traditionally a trait of the opposite sex, they just assume they are Trans and push it. When I was a kid I used to put on my mom's clear nail polish. I asked for a doll for Christmas. I liked using lotion and other products. I was closer to my mom and always sat around with the women. But my mom let me do what I want, and I know I am not trans. But if I had been born just may 5 years later to a modern feminist type mom? She would have accepted me as a girl and pushed it, and I would have started thinking that myself.
>>
>>5745203
2. The stupid gender roles thing confuses kids and messes with their minds. I have no problem if a man wears a dress, takes care of himself and likes shopping and cooking etc. I have no problem if a woman likes to dress in sweats and a tee, watch/play sports, drink beer and curse etc. But society does. That confuses young children. The little boy that dresses a bit more feminine and likes playing with dolls and hates sports is told constantly he isn't acting like a man. The little girl that doesn't like being all prissy and just wants to run around getting dirty and playing sports is constantly told girls don't do that, that's for boys. Constantly tell little kids things like that messes with their heads and confuses them. They start thinking that if boys don't do that, but they like it they must be a girl. And after years of being confused they trick themselves into actually believing it and coming out trans.
I guarantee if we get rid of those dumb gender roles and recognize that sex is nothing more than your sex chromosomes, we would have less trans people.
>>
>>5745212
>I guarantee
what data is that guarantee based on?
and yes a majority of gender-nonconforming kids grow up to not be trans. gender-nonconforming is far from trans though and kids who are diagnosed with gender dysphoria at 12 and later rarely ever grow out of it.
there are trans people who do not conform to the gender roles of their target gender and bodily issues are the basis for a diagnosis of gender dysphoria.
>>
>>5745315
I'm not seeing how that is supposed to be disagreeing with me?

Another point I want to make is I think it's wrong too give chosen hrt. It should be illegal. Boys can get dysphoria because of lack of testosterone and girls can get it because of too much testosterone. Going through puberty can even out your hormones and help you to grow out of it. Taking any medicine before can make you stay having it even if you shouldn't have it, and can cause suicide later on. So it should be law that kids have to wait until after puberty to make sure it's legit first.
>>
>>5745341
i'm not seeing how it is agreeing with you. just because you apply you're baseless opinion on the majority and not all of trans people doesn't give you the option to dismiss arguments against your claims.
and the argument against hrt is just plain retarded as this "theory" is dismissed since ages and is been known to fuck up trans kids mentally and physically.
>>
>>5745390
You haven't made any arguments against my claims. And where is the proof that it's been disproven?
>>
>>5745411
>You haven't made any arguments against my claims
i have told you that you should first learn the difference between gender non-conforming kids and trans kids before making any assumptions.
>And where is the proof that it's been disproven?
trying to shift the burden of proof here, huh? you could have done that more subtle.
>>
>>5745341
you are against circumcision of minors, yes?
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 207x253px
>>5745203
>>5745212
>>
>>5745433
You already acknowledged my claim and then claimed it's already disproven. So it is now your job to provide proof it has been disproven.
>>5745443
Of course. Irrelevant, but I am against people who get their babies ears pierced as well.
>>
>>5745497
>You already acknowledged my claim and then claimed it's already disproven.
do you have reading problems? first off: i haven't acknowledged you're claim that gnc (gender non-conforming) kids can be forced into trans kids. second i have said that you're claim about hormone stuff is dismissed in the medical community for a while already. third i have told you that there is a difference between gnc and trans kids.
>>
>>5745519
Do you?
You acknowledged what I said about taking medicines before puberty by saying the medical community disregards that. Yet you haven't provided proof.

Your 3rd point has nothing to do with this.
>>
>>5745547
>You acknowledged what I said about taking medicines before puberty by saying the medical community disregards that. Yet you haven't provided proof.
lol so you are trying to shift the burden of truth. anyways i'll be gone now.
>>
>>5745453
I don't need to show any proof. I clearly prefaced everything by saying this is my belief and what I think. I have not claimed anything as fact.

Currently we do not know 100 percent what causes people to be Trans one way or the other. What we do know however, is it's a mental illness and statistics show that the majority of Trans people remain depressed after transition and off themselves because transitioning is not a cure, it's just putting a bandaid over a gunshot wound.
>>
>>5745023
>my sect is rather accepting of them
Let me guess, Episcopalian?
>>
>>5745023
>goes against god
Which god does it go against?
Are you sure that a majority of gods would disapprove?
>>
>>5745610
Baptists actually.
I was always taught to be accepting and love everyone. Only God can judge, and any sin is forgivable if you accept Jesus and truly believe.
>>
>>5745610
Northern Baptists, Methodists, Quakers, etc

It's really only the southern baptists and the mormons who throw a fit.
>>
>Man wanting real men

shame no man would ever want her
>>
>>5745341
trannies are autistic so no ammount of medicine can fix them, just surgery and inevitably suicide.
>>
>>5745560
Being gay was considered a mental illness until the early 80's. Isn't it a possibility that the depression and suicidal tendencies are a side effect of going through life as "the wrong gender". We'll only really know in about 20-30 years time when the number kids who are transitioning pre puberty are high enough to dilute the pre existing statistics for tranny suicide.
>>
>>5745140
>The 7 deadly sins and the ten commandments are simple things that everyone should follow, whether they believe in god or not.

10 commandments, really? You should follow those whether you believe in god or not? So if you don't believe in god you should still keep the Sabbath holy by not working? You should still worship the one true god and have no other gods before him - even if you don't believe in god? What about graven images? Is it immoral to draw a picture or make a statue in gods image? How about honoring thy father and mother - what if your parents are drug addicts and sexually abuse you - should you honor them then?

I could go on but I think I've made my point. I'm not trying to get into a religious debate - but I'd really like yo know if you're trolling or just plain stupid.
>>
I like them. She sounds like a hot crazy bitch who knows what she wants. Why you hating
>>
>>5743522
>living the dream
>using dating site
>living the dream
>>
>>5746867
The one true God stuff you can ignore. But not working in Sundays is a good thing to follow. It isn't good to spend your life just working, you need to sit down once in a while and spend some time with friends and family. And you should always respect your parents, sure there are exceptions in the cases of abuse, but that is rare and doesn't happen all too often, especially outside of America.
>>
>>5744940
he/she said that they weren't ok with bums druggies etc, not that they are ok with them. Not trying to be an ass.
>>
>>5749074
>do one!
Pretty sure that means if you're one of those things it's okay.
>>
>>5749042
Oh really? America is the only place with abusive parents? You must be seriously delusional.

If there are "exceptions" then they are not commandments - the two terms are mutually exclusive. You can make the argument that they are general codes/morals to live by, but even that does not hold water. The "morals" found in the 10 commandments and Hebrew Bible in general are not particularly special. Variations of them can be found in nearly all world religions - at least, the good morals can. The rest (well, all of them, actually) are nothing more than nomadic tribal laws created by a primitive society thousands of years ago. It's what worked for them at the time, and a lot of it does not hold water anymore (see Leviticus for examples).

As we grow in knowledge and understanding, our idea of "morality" changes. Ancient books transcribed from oral traditions thousands of years ago should not be regarded as the official, proper stance on morality - we know much more now than we did back then. Ethical treatment of animals, equal treatment of women, prohibitions against slavery - all of these things are a part of modern morality not found in the Bible.

I would rather use human knowledge and experience to guide my moral behavior today than rely on traditions written by men with a primitive understanding of how the world actually works. That's all I'm saying.
>>
>>5750190
Nice strawman.
>>
>>5743522
>gluten free

People do this because of food allergies. I have celiac disease, which means my body can't digest gluten. Consuming anything with even trace amounts of it makes me seriously ill.

Is she also opposed to lactose intolerance, or people who are allergic to peanuts?

Anyway, that post is probably just some Stormfag troll false-flagging dating sites.
>>
>>5750204
Do you even know what a strawman is? His entire argument was, and I'll quote:

>The bible is the basis of morality.

Patently untrue - as I stated in my argument, so-called biblical morality can be found in all world religions. The bible has never been the absolute basis.

He also said:

> The 7 deadly sins and the ten commandments are simple things that everyone should follow, whether they believe in god or not.

I already refuted the commandment part. I'm not going to bother with the seven deadly sins, as they are wide open to interpretation.

I refuted his argument just fine - I did not create a new argument he did not advance, which is the definition of strawman.
>>
>>5750264
I am the same person.
And I never once said child abuse only happens in America, but you are arguing against that like I did.

As for the commands thing, you are totally going off in a tangent with your other religions argument. I said they are things you should follow regardless if you believe in god or not, that means what religions have them is irrelevant. And it's only a commandment if you are a Christian, so that argument is also irrelevant.
>>
>>5750284
>And I never once said child abuse only happens in America, but you are arguing against that like I did.

You implied that it's rare outside of America - which is absolutely ridiculous. You have nothing to back that up whatsoever, and if you actually believe it, you are delusional.

> I said they are things you should follow regardless if you believe in god or not

And then when I called you out on the first four of them, which are explicit directions on how to please and worship god, you backed down. Clearly your argument about following the commandments "whether you believe in god or not" was not well thought out.

So that leaves the rest of them - do not kill, do not steal, do not cheat - well Jesus, I never would have figured that out on my own! Thank god some desert people wrote that shit down thousands of years ago! Come on, man.
>>
>>5750299
I actually said it's rare in general.
It's less rare in the mid east, but that's just because those sub humans aren't capable of being civil.

But like I said, they are only commandments if you are a Christian. I never said otherwise, I said they are things you should follow regardless.
>>
>>5750299
Oh, and don't get me started on "thou shall not covet..." What is coveting? Wanting something that someone else has. An instinctive though that all humans have. These ancient people, in all their wisdom, tried to prohibit people from instinctively "wanting" something. The whole concept is ridiculous, and indicative of a society with a primitive understanding of the human mind and how the world works.
>>
>>5750310
>I said they are things you should follow regardless.

And I disagreed and gave reasons why. So here we are at a stalemate, I guess. May as well drop it.
>>
I don't think this is a trans thing

a lot of normal women have inflated delusional expectations on dating sites

the fact that this person is an non-passing hon only makes it more funny/tragic depending on your outlook
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.