[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This shit is at my son's high school. What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

File: genderqueer.jpg (30KB, 528x880px) Image search: [Google]
genderqueer.jpg
30KB, 528x880px
This shit is at my son's high school. What do?
>>
>>5741830

Nothing? What are you thinking of doing?
>>
>>5741830
Complain to the head, say it's offensive to transgenders as it's an appropriation and mockery of a serious medical condition.
>>
>>5741830
embrace the andro and wallow in your self-acceptance
silly fudd
>>
>>5741830
Act like the cuck you are, lay down, and take it
We all know no one's ever going to do shit about this other than muslims
>>
>>5741847
bringing a glock
>>
>>5741883
God bless mudslimes
>>
>>5741850
Genderqueer is part of the transgender community, this is just providing awareness. Even if you disagree personally, that is the larger opinion at this point.
>>
>>5742022
same as otherkin, right?
>>
>>5741830
Accept it. It's likely the work of some crazy social-constructionist, post-modern feminist, who thinks that she's being super cool to "trans**" people. You aren't going to win them over, because it'd be like arguing with a brick wall.
>>
>>5742026
Otherkin don't identify as a different gender from the one they were assigned at birth. It's a separate thing.
>>
>>5742037
nope, they provide awareness just like genderqueers and transracials and transdisabled

if you disagree you're a BIGOT
>>
>>5742045
They are not part of the transgender community. Being otherkin has nothing to do with gender, even if you think it's a real thing.
>>
>>5742053

how dare you invalidate their IDENTITY
otherkin are a part of trans community because just like genderqueers, they are what they claim they identify to be and it doesn't even have to be something that exists in reality

identifying is enough to justify identity

geez it's so simple you must be some sort of right wing extremist not to see that
>>
>>5742022
This. Not all trans folks are comfortable labeling themselves as such for whatever reason, being 'genderqueer' isn't a cop-out or a fad. There's nothing to be mad about here.
>>
>>5742065
I'm not invalidating their identity. The transgender umbrella is for people that identify as another GENDER than the one they were assigned at birth, not species.
They can be a wolf if they want, but they aren't transgender because of it.
>>
>>5742066
'genderqueer' is a label overrun by girls that wanna be a little boyish, or guys that like the color pink. It's a bullshit term, and only idiots would use it.
>>
>>5742045
It's not a GENDER. It doesn't fall under transgender at all
>>
>>5742065
No, the difference is that genderqueers have an identity that's based on gender, otherkin do not Otherkin may be just as legit, their identities may be just as valid, but they are not part of the transGENDER umbrella.
>>
>>5742078
100% this, my genderqueer friends are all guys who chose hairstyles from Tegan & Sara photoshoots, and girls who shave their heads but dye their pit hair rainbow colors
>>
>>5742078
it's just less of a mouthful than nonheteronormative, really. Just because some silly little barely-pubescent twits have used it during an edgy phase doesn't mean it's not a real thing. Would you prefer that people use 'neutrois', 'genderless', 'nongender', 'agendered', or similar things instead? No matter what you call it, it's still gonna be 'just a fad' for some people, and a means of comfortable existence for others.
>>
>>5742126
But these people aren't calling themselves cis either, they're using the word transgender to describe themselves on top of genderqueer.

Just call yourselves fucking gender non-conforming if you really have this autistic need to call yourselves something special.
>>
File: 1402604687967.jpg (52KB, 525x601px) Image search: [Google]
1402604687967.jpg
52KB, 525x601px
>>5742066
I agree.
Identifying as 10th gender of 7th sexuality is completely valid. It doesn't matter if no such thing exists in society-i mean, conservative transgenders("male" to "female" for example) also identify as something they aren't and they got acceptance. So why shouldn't we?

Personally, I identify as fluidflux demisexual. That means I am fluidflux demisexual and not using my chosen pronouns(xe xis xem) hurts me as much if not more then misgendering mtfs and ftms. I did go great lengths in order to change my gender(I died my hair white, I bought myself new clothes etc) and thus im a valid member of trans community.

Unlike these otherkins and transdisabled. Their identity has nothing to do with gender thus they arent transgender and probably are all mentally ill.

Unless, for example, otherkin person identifies as animal of other gender. Then I'm ok with accepting them into lgbtqiiigsdfgfd. For example, I once knew a "biological female"(what an outdated concept!) who identified as genderflux lion. Therefore she was transgender and no one had any issues with welcoming her into our community.
Ze was one of the cutest smartest lions I've ever met.
>>
>>5742132
Not them but queer means unusual or odd so the term 'genderqueer' is essentially saying the same thing as gender non-conforming.
>>
>>5742167
Why does it need to be a label in the first place? Isn't it backwards thinking to make feminine men and masculine women stand out from 'regular' men and women? It's like embracing sexism -- "since I don't conform to stereotypes, I'm not a woman, but rather, ~genderqueer~"
>>
>>5742132
But if they're not cis, why get angry at them for saying that they're not cis? I don't get you you're so buttmad about this. Plenty of genderqueer-identifying people undergo hrt, srs, and general transitioning. That's not cis mate, that's trans.

The ones that don't and actually are just in a stupid phase are irrelevant, they're just dumb kids, get mad at them if you want. Hopefully they'll outgrow it and move on to some other scene.
>>
>>5742186
It's because many people feel a need to distance themselves from the labels of man and women, because there's so much gender-role baggage attached to them. Particularly for AMAB people, not conforming to gender norms means you're a failure, even if you yourself don't want to conform to those norms in the first place. That's how being a man is defined by society. It becomes necessary to reject the standard gender role entirely to have a valid identity.
>>
File: 1400367491312.jpg (89KB, 696x716px) Image search: [Google]
1400367491312.jpg
89KB, 696x716px
>>5742203
How dare you invalidate my transition(dying hair)!?

You right wing extremist mentality led to countless transgender deaths in the past! You are the reason countless genderqueers cant get a job!

I'll make saying thing like you just did BANNED at my progressive western university!

Gender determines sex, not the other way! I dont need to alter my sex to change my gender you backwards thinking BIGOT!
>>
>>5742236
Where exactly did they specify that dying hair isn't a valid form of transitioning? I think you're getting mad at them over nothing.
>>
>>5742236
Bummer, you're not even trying anymore :T
>>
File: 1402604670330.jpg (21KB, 196x267px) Image search: [Google]
1402604670330.jpg
21KB, 196x267px
>>5742248
There

>Plenty of genderqueer-identifying people undergo hrt, srs, and general transitioning. That's not cis mate, that's trans.
>The ones that don't and actually are just in a stupid phase are irrelevant, they're just dumb kids,

This implies that you have to be mentally ill freak who cuts off his dickand undergoes other unnecessary, dangerous procedures to be "real" transgender!
It also reinforces the idea that sex determines gender(while in fact, it's the other way)
As a female-to-fluidflux transperson I am offended by that!
>>
Ask what the race of the week is and if you can identify as it.
>>
>>5741830
how many genders could there possibly be? I don't think even the most tumblr list has a school years worth of genders
>>
>>5742269
HRT really isn't that dangerous, and they did specify "general transitioning" which includes things like changing your name and how you present yourself and so on. Really the only thing being trans requires is being somewhat serious about your identity to be the point that it affects your life in some way. Like if someone is assigned male, and identifies as female, but doesn't mind looking like a normal guy, is okay with being referred to with male name and pronouns, being called a man etc, they may still be transgender but it's not really something that comes up or seriously affects them. But someone who goes by a female name, presents socially as female, etc, they're still trans in a meaningful way even if they don't go on HRT and so on. It's really just about being uncomfortable with and resistant to being in the box you were put in due to how you were assigned at birth.
>>
File: 1399014276329.png (254KB, 427x482px) Image search: [Google]
1399014276329.png
254KB, 427x482px
>>5742298
What backwards shithole did you come from?

While it is true that gender and sex are different things, and that gender is indeed a social construct, sex isn’t the Ultimate Biological Reality that transphobes make it out to be. There’s nothing intrinsically male about XY chromosomes, testosterone, body hair, muscle mass or penises. If an alien civilization found earth, they wouldn’t look at a person with a penis and say “Oh, that must be a male, sex based on genitalia is the One Universal Constant.” Sex, like gender, is indeed socially constructed and can be changed.
>>
>>5742315
>sex isn’t the Ultimate Biological Reality that transphobes make it out to be.
No, of course it's not. It's something that happens to be relevant in a few select scenarios but people act like it's this fundamental barrier between different types of human beings.

>There’s nothing intrinsically male about XY chromosomes, testosterone, body hair, muscle mass or penises.
Oh yeah, of course. But the way people tend to understand gender is that if you have those things you're "doing woman wrong" when it's really all just arbitrary categories to begin with.
>>
^
I can't believe the bait hasn't been recognized
>>
>>5742348
the bait is a copy pasta from tumblr

there were people, some people, somewhere, who type such things unironically
>>
>>5742359
Is it really such a shocking idea to you that there are some people who don't think having different genitals puts them in an entirely separate class of human beings?
>>
>>5742065
uh huh
>>
>>5742006
Are you like too autistic to function in modern society or something?
>>
>>5741830
Get over it
>>
>at my son's high school
>this is placed in a government building
>this is something to be concerned about, and not teenagers being retarded
>you have a son old enough to be in high school (and are therefore near your 40s)
>you have a child at all
>you'd take action instead of being a shitposting coward on the anonymous parts of the internet
>you won't get butthurt about the hosting of this image
>>
>>5742518
Dude, I can't wait for 4chan to be full of cranky suburban 45yos who decided their goal in life was becoming the next generation of old people stereotypes.

The railing helplessly at modern life will be hilarious. Or more realistically it will be like every board has become /pol/. Except /pol/.
>>
>>5742530

What'll /pol/ become, then?
>>
>>5742535
Probably the new tumblr. Dumb political hipsters.
>>
File: magnets-520x293[1].jpg (167KB, 520x293px) Image search: [Google]
magnets-520x293[1].jpg
167KB, 520x293px
>>5741830
Probably just some random student taped it up.

I remember someone started posting this around my highschool years ago.
>>
>>5742006
The FBI Party Van is on its way to your house as we speak.
>>
>>5741830
home schooling
at least teach him to not fall for the educational system brainwashing
>>
>>5741830
>tfw transtenders like these are going to be doing the same thing as hons did for our generation of actual transsexuals.

So many young people with actual dyphoria are going to see these transtrenders with their snowflake genders and queermo pride and think "oh fuck, I don't want to turn out like that, that's no me at all, I just want to be a normal girl/boy" just like what happened when we saw hons. Which will delay their transition for another few years and turn them into the next generation of young hons.
>>
Bitch please,
Everybody knows that the gender of the day is pickled beetroot. Get it right you little shits.
>>
>>5743710
No, most young transsexuals aren't insecure hons like you who need the whole world to be black and white to understand it.

You're less than a step removed from transphobes who will kindly remnd you that being transsexual is a mental illness.
>>
>>5741830
Be an easily upset sperg about it!
>>
>>5741830
Do it the american way and shoot it up or your son might turn gay
>>
>>5742140
>lgbtqiiigsdfgfd
okay, good. for one second i was afraid you weren't joking.
>>
>>5742203
where do you get the information from which group is in the majority and relevant?
>>
>>5744324
>No, most young transsexuals aren't insecure hons like you who need the whole world to be black and white to understand it.
you're right. most people in general are insecure and need the whole world to be black and white to understand it.
>>
>>5741855
>fudd
Stop appropriating my gun culture or I'll be forced to shoot to kill uwu
>>
>>5742065
>People getting this mad over obvious troll
>>
>>5742167
noone fucking uses queer to mean odd it's only in their so people associate it with lgbt
>>
>>5742006
>glock
Watch out lads. Tier one cop reject over here.
>>
>>5741830
It's homeschool time daddie
>>
>>5741830
Beat your son for being a troll, because he clearly taped that up there as part of a meme.

j/k, beat yourself, because you taped it up, and you're here pretending you're not 15.
>>
>>5742006
>I shot my sons school
Kinda funny
>>
>>5741830
don't you have a job to be at dad
>>
>>5741830
When I went to high school, taping up this kinda shit would've gotten you shot and left in a ditch.

Then again, they wouldn't have allowed cameras or phones into my school either if that tech had been around at the time. Same for pretty much anything that would've set off the metal detector really.
>>
>>5742518
To be fair, it is a private school
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.