[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay-anons, if you were sentenced to feminization surgery as a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

File: 1454887070822.png (593KB, 862x417px) Image search: [Google]
1454887070822.png
593KB, 862x417px
Gay-anons, if you were sentenced to feminization surgery as a punishment for internet misogyny, would this be upsetting to you, or would the legal system be inadvertently improving your life?
>>
File: Untitled-1_copy_2696702b.jpg (80KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1_copy_2696702b.jpg
80KB, 620x388px
I don't care about my life. I care about justice.

Kill all imperialist bitches.
>>
This would be very upsetting to me. I'd fight.
>>
Stop trying to subvert people into your mental illness OP. Stop trying to infect other people with your sexual depravities.

I was subverted into a cuck a lont time ago(on /b/) by these kind of text images, that turned me into a dick loving faggot, I'm not gonna take the next bait and be turned into on of you sick fucks.
>>
>>5685138

>he thinks he's gay because of a Laotian shadow puppet emporium
>>
>>5685008
Not gay, but God damn it! Why doesn't something like this exist?
>>
>>5685158
>Laotian shadow puppet emporium
What?

I have to blame my homosexuality on something...
>>
>>5685008
So is femgen allowed to give their opinion on this too or...
>>
>>5685269

You may.
>>
I would leave.
>>
>>5685008
I'd hope they'd make me hot at least.

I get to fuck all the straight guys I've been interested during my life.

If they make me an ugly girl, then, shit.
>>
>>5685110

>I'd fight

>>5685310

>I would leave.

If you try to fight or run, they give you extra large tits and increase your brain feminization chemical therapy to make you even more of an airheaded bimbo slut so that you can barely manage to perform any task other than dick sucking.
>>
File: 1453511794987.jpg (80KB, 582x846px) Image search: [Google]
1453511794987.jpg
80KB, 582x846px
>>5685277
>YFW would go full misogynistic bitch twink to game the system
I mean, tits aside, there wouldn't be anything especially unwanted about cute enhancing procedures.

Worst case scenario is that you get to steal all of their straight boyfriends. Checkmate bitches.
>>
>>5685186
It does, cockfag. It just costs money.
>>
>>5685704
If you're ok with settling for looking like a feminized man
>>
>>5685716
You're not paying enough.
>>
File: B5.jpg (61KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
B5.jpg
61KB, 600x800px
>>5685716

>looking like a feminized man

Does this look like a feminized man to you, anon?
>>
>>5685743
She started HRT at fucking 15.
>>
File: Carmen Carrera.jpg (55KB, 396x594px) Image search: [Google]
Carmen Carrera.jpg
55KB, 396x594px
>>5685748

>Excuses

How about this one? She was 26 when she transitioned.
>>
>>5685768
I should get some estrogen...
>>
>>5685768
manface
>>
>>5685743
>>5685768

I... ok I'm going to transition now.
>>
I would be so down. All I've ever wanted to be is a cute blonde girl.
>>
I'd be a Redhead Deadhead!

A real firecracker shimbo...
>>
>>5685743
>>5685768
Oh look, false hope!
You've got to be lucky to transition like this.
Either lucky that your parents are willing to help you transition early or just lucky genes that lend themselves well to femininity.
Your average tranny is going to look like fucking shit despite surgery and HRT.
>>
>>5685008
Bi here. I would find it upsetting because I consider that surgery to be glorified castration. I'd rather wait for more advanced technologies to become available like human cloning so I can have my brain transplanted into a female clone of myself or 3D bioprinting so they can print me a uterus with working ovaries as well as a pair of breasts to be surgically implanted after the vaginoplasty and replace parts of my skeleton with 3D bioprinted replacements so my skeletal frame is more feminine (women tend to have narrower shoulders and a more rounded jaw among other subtler differences).
>>
>>5686650
Well too bad you're going to die first.
>>
>>5686656
Maybe in the case of human cloning but 3D bioprinting is estimated to be about ten years away from being perfected. In fact there is a working prototype that can print simple things like skin and blood vessels that was made from a retrofitted inkjet printer! Even if that isn't the case I can arrange to have myself frozen upon death (life insurance will cover the cost) and wake up in the future with a young female cloned body.
>>
If I say I would rather be a gay man than a straight woman because I like who I am and don't want to change, would that be a misogynistic remark?
>>
>>5686711
Not really, since you're in fact a massive pussy if you care.
>>
this silly thread shouldn't exist here
>>
This would really open up my dating pool. I'd go along with it.
>>
>>5685008
This would be very upsetting.

Also, women are proven to be less intelligent than men.
>>
ITT: The emasculation fetish that creates transexuals.
>>
>>5686611
>average tranny is going to look like fucking shit despite surgery and HRT
sad but true.
>>
>>5687176
It's extremely sad and very true.

It's a future I don't want for myself but can't avoid.
>>
>>5685008
I would do it on purpose so they would pay for my transition

rekt
>>
>>5687159
>Also, women are proven to be less intelligent than men.
Also, anon is proven to be retarded. It's not quite that simple.
>>
>>5685008
Hm. On a personal level I suppose I would feel a bit happier. I'm not trans or anything, but I wish I had some of the softer traits that females have. On a moral level this would be retarded.
>>
>>5687208
You could actually easily avoid it, you're just stupid.
>>
>>5687266
Too stupid to avoid it, yes.
So I can't avoid it.
>>
Definitely wouldn't be an overall-improvement, but I would be able to finally get some dick.
>>
Umm what us even happening with this post? I feel like this Just a shit poster trolling but lmao I can't tell.
>>
>>5685008
Lesb-anons, if you were sentenced to masculinization surgery as a punishment for ingrained misandry (and you would therefore have to spend the rest of your life as a man), would this be upsetting to you, or would the legal system be inadvertently worsening your life (for real, because men actually have to work for a living)?
>>
>>5686711
not in the slightest.
>>
>>5685158
>Laotian shadow puppet emporium
best version of that phrase I've ever seen on here.

>>5686438
gf material
>>
>>5687159
>Also, women are proven to be less intelligent than men.
Incorrect. They have a smaller standard deviation, but actual intelligence is about the same on average. Otherwise the average man would have an IQ greater than 100.
>>
>>5688864
Indeed, women just have a different way of thinking due to originally being the gatherers while men were the hunters.
>>
I dunno, it depends on how fat I got.
Sex, body, etc. don't mean that much to me and this is some retarded hypothetical, you know. Ever heard that... uh... was it Cattle Decapitation? They or Last Days of Humanity had some song, "Forced Sex Reassignment" or something. Making the point, with its lyrics, you know, that this stuff wasn't just on whim and dysphoria feels bad man. But the only really wildly compelling thing about it was that the song's victim is clearly consciously experiencing having their dick mutilated and turned inside out - I don't know, if I woke up one day and somebody had SRS'd me while I was out, I'd just hope they'd done a good job of it. It might even be kind of cool - if I could lose something that personal, maybe I could get rid of all this material shit and human garbage that clings to my being like mold to said material shit.
>>
>>5685193
No, you don't.

Now stop being a faggot and go fuck some hot men.
>>
File: 1436754288003.jpg (3KB, 157x152px) Image search: [Google]
1436754288003.jpg
3KB, 157x152px
>>5685110
why there are so many agp retards that try to push their disgusting fetish on other people?
>>
>>5685008
>i hope those r9k posts were worth it
LOL, these are comedy gold
>>
>>5689395
man dumb
woman smart

MAN ANGRY
MAN SMASH
>>
>>5685008
I wouldn't mind. I'd become a ftm and get extra oppression points and everyone would be sucking my neopenisvagina
>>
If this happened when I was 12-16yo then it'd be pretty cool with me as long as I didn't have to get SRS. But I would never want to be forced into being a hon.
>>
>>5689395
>they actually believe in evopsych

fuck outta here
>>
>>5685008
I think I prefer being a guy to being a girl. But the thing is though that I'm 6'2" and I would not be a passable girl. If I was magically a qt girl I could cope with that, but I wouldn't be at all.
>>
File: 1418039697174.gif (16KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1418039697174.gif
16KB, 633x758px
>>5685008

>tfw you will never be punished with feminization surgery
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.