[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw almost 26 >tfw ugly and unpassable mtf >tfw soon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: tears.gif (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
tears.gif
2MB, 600x338px
>tfw almost 26
>tfw ugly and unpassable mtf
>tfw soon will be 30 then 40 and will just keep getting more and more ugly (old)
>tfw will never be young and passable and have older men give me nice things
>tfw will never have countless sexual experiences as a teenager with guys of my age and older guys on the side
>tfw transitioning is a waste of time because no non-blind non-deaf guy will ever want to have sex with me
>>
>>5674655

I turned 21 recently, but I feel like that too. I just looked through my childhood photos and it's sad seeing I'm not as ugly or masculine as I thought I was. I wasted my window of opportunity.
>>
>>5674655
>>5674846
Don't worry.
I'm only 19 but already thoroughly ruined by testosterone.
>>
>>5674932

Yeah, I don't really feel jelly of those who started at 19 since I started at 20. Seventeen is probably the latest I would be jelly of anyone for. Even then it would probably be unlikely because I could pretty much already grow a complete beard and I was growing chest hair and all that by that point.
>>
>>5674655
>baww I want to be a tranny just to be a slut

baka desu nigger
>>
>>5674655
>tfw started 1 month before turning 25
>tfw I'm almost 4 months in to HRT but I know I'm fucked.
>tfw don't know what to do, tried to stop twice but couldn't even last 24-48 hours.
>>
>>5675136
Hey we're basically the same, although I've lasted a week
>>
>>5675136
>>5675447

So what does that feel like?
>>
>>5674655
>tfw transitioning is a waste of time because no non-blind non-deaf guy will ever want to have sex with me
Surely there must be at least a few chasers out there that are both deaf and blind, don't give up hope.
>>
>>5675455
Like trying to catch two different trains going in opposite directions, only they're both already gone so you don't know what to do other than sit on the rails and have a mental meltdown.
>>
File: Wasted My Entire Life.jpg (249KB, 840x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Wasted My Entire Life.jpg
249KB, 840x1200px
>>5675567
>>
>>5675567

I meant physiologically. But that is an interesting simile. Could you explain though? I hardly understand.
>>
File: 1454552109448.jpg (21KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1454552109448.jpg
21KB, 500x376px
>>5674655
>tfw turning 26 in a couple weeks
>dreading the down slope to 30
>no talent or prospects
>no notable achievements
>depressed and alone since all my life
>didnt realize or accept I was trans until a couple years ago
Im completely certain I shouldnt have been born.
>>
Didn't Lynn Conway start transitioning at 25? And Candis Cayne... idk, they seem to have done pretty well.
>>
>>5676068
Couldn't find a picture of Lynn Conway younger

>Candis Cayne
She did pretty well for herself though
Hmm. She was a drag queen for years and years before that though.
>>
>>5674655
have you considered plastic surgery?

3 main parts to your face: jaw, nose, cheekbones

on top of that there's breast and ass implants + working out, squats, etc

you can 't shave down/get implants for each of these to at least make you into a 6-7?
>>
>>5674655
Don't give up hope pham, I have the biggest crush on this mtf and everyone tells me including her she is ugly as sin, but she is so the pretty thing I have ever seen I honestly think i have lost my mind or something.
>>
>>5674655
I'll pity fuck you if you want, I'm cis male.
>>
age is literally a meme past 12/13, how do you carry yourself? unsee.cc that shit so I can tell you that your self image is wrong
>>
>>5676193
>age is literally a meme past 12/13
It really is.
There's more youth left in your face and body in your 20's than most people seem to realize in their teens.

30 year olds only look like adults if they make themselves look like adults (mostly by packing on weight).

Look at all those aging Youtube "celebrities" who started in their mid 20's and look about the same 10 years later.

It's when you're 40 you can't look younger than your 30's.
>>
File: IMG_2016.jpg (20KB, 561x327px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2016.jpg
20KB, 561x327px
>>5676214
>It's when you're 40 you can't look younger than your 30's.
not with my ubermensch german and subpar polish genes, I'm going to look 20 will I'm 60 which I'll like I'm in my 30 and I'll die looking like I'm 40
>>
>>5674655
op do you want presents?

I'll give you presents.

Totally know how you feel. Transitioning would be a waste for me too, for social reasons.
>>
>>5676137
don't you have to have money first for any of those surgeries? if you are ugly no one will buy you FFS
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.