[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are you born with it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: girly ass pictures.jpg (34KB, 597x805px) Image search: [Google]
girly ass pictures.jpg
34KB, 597x805px
sup legbuts,

I need somebody's opinion about my situation, please.
I haven't posted much but considering I've been a long-time lurker of this board or in general in 4chan, I've developed an understanding of it.
However, my life just got fucked up and I'm not sure if I'm just imaging.
I guess I'll go for a green story.

>>be 16
>>gay
>>slowly coming out of closet by a lot of important people
>>family, best friends
>>family was extremely shocked, esp my brother
>>we once had a real fight
>>mum is feigning ignorance
>>we never speak of it again
>>best friends are seemingly chill with it
>>even hoping for me to get a bf
>>be now
>>occasional sex
>> no qtbf btw
>>my friends and I start smoking weed regularly
>>we said like "every weekend"
>>now we start to smoke on workdays
>>suddenly developing a fear
>>o shit I might be a girl
>>I get that gorgeous wig
>>do kinda shitty make up
>>get stuff from my mum/sister
>>go to friends
>>lel might be trans, guys.
>>get high

I mean, I even told my grandma so.
I didn't even came out of the closet to her, but she knew of course.
She tells me, she believes me. I used to dress up in my childhood.
Used Make up for fun, and like playing with barbies.
I knew that too. I was aware how feminine I kinda was.
However I never could find the culprit. I used to be very overweight.
I've told myself I gotta lose weight, otherwise nobody will ever love me how ugly I am.
I lost 35 pounds and I still smell of failure.

My question is: should I just stop and live my life as the gender I was born to?
Or perhaps, I keep on, an lose friends/family because I'm acting like a madman.

pic related, it's me.
>>
File: girlypic.jpg (22KB, 597x805px) Image search: [Google]
girlypic.jpg
22KB, 597x805px
>>5667854
oh fuck; I missed that point to tell you, I'm 21 right now. :^) youre welcome.
>>
>>5667854
picture is not clear
>>
File: IMG_20160203_153731.jpg (362KB, 1456x1088px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160203_153731.jpg
362KB, 1456x1088px
>>5668021
>>
>>5668122
Yea, you look a girl
>>
>>5668132
That wasn't the question, anon.
>>
>>5668122
Can you live on your own???
>>
>>5668201
>Update
I'm going to move out because of uni
>>
>>5668500
If the filters on your pics aren't blurring it to much and you actually pass now, you'll be pretty as a girl.

Regardless of whether you're trans or not, being a pretty girl is better than being a feminine male, which is the lowest of the low in society.
Keep that in mind while making your decision.
>>
>>5668537
So in the end we do and don't do what the society is asking for?
That's a little short-minded. I suppose somebody can go into length with this. I just wanted to point out, I want to feel happy.
Is it truly possible for somebody to change their sex and be apparently themselves?
How am I able to imagine my future? Am I supposed to go to see a therapist?
>>
>>5668500
Be the person you won't to be. Not a lot of people really like me, but I've learned to love myself.
>>
you're beautiful, go with what you're comfortable with. It's obviously you're decision so do what makes you happy
>>
>>5668628
I don't care if of some people I know don't like me.
However, my granny was actually very supportive.
It was funny actually I was like
>>hey granny look at my phone,
>>I dressed like a girl.
>>ISN'T IT FUNNY.
She confronted me
I kind of confessed?
But my mother is being bitchy about.
Like she used to be when I came out.
I hated that time.
>>
>>5668823
Will sometimes I don't feel safe walking around the streets, but I know Jesus will protect me.
>>
>>5667854
>My question is: should I just stop and live my life as the gender I was born to?
Git thee to a gender therapist and discuss it with them. Show them that picture, tell them everything you said here.
>>
>>5668122
pluck your eyebrows thinner and you could feasibly pass as is

if you're a gay guy you're not planning on having bio kids, right? even if you're not trans if you wanna keep presenting femme you'll want HRT eventually so get on it for now while you make up your mind, for god's sake don't leave it while you think about it or you'll regret waiting too long harder than anything else later on
>>
>>5668537
>better than being a feminine male, which is the lowest of the low in society.

>Be fem twink
>Still got plenty of straight male friends, never had a problem

Sure they make jokes, i get the feeling sometimes im not as respected as a man, but trannies are much much less respected. What are you even talking about.
>>
>>5671232
I've considered HRT, but it's a necessity to visit a therapist first where you need to present yourself as girl for a whole week. This is required for insurance, though.
>>
it's a 21st century. Move to a large city: LA, SF, NY and enjoy yourself. Don't go into sex work. Avoid creeps. Be happy
>>
>>5674439
As I've sad, think over it, be the person you won't to be.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.