[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop hating mtfs? I feel irrational hatred for them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (188KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188KB, 1600x900px
How do I stop hating mtfs? I feel irrational hatred for them and whenever I see them I want to be mean to them.

The rational side of my brain knows they haven't done anything wrong. Most of them seem like nice people with emotional issues. It just makes me angry that a man would want to be female because I think no one should want to be female.

How do you deal with negative feelings toward a group who can't control what they are? I want to be able to think of mtfs positively.
>>
Why do you feel like men can't be woman?

what are your stats? what's your storiy?

are you sure you don't have repressed mtf feelings *they might even be agp*?

are you a male or female? cis or not.

tell me i'm curious
>>
you stop caring. seriously. why does it matter what other people do with their lives?
>>
It's not that they want to be women, they want to be their idea of women. It's not a means of simply objectifying them, it encompasses all other things, the cognitive dissonance between what is a woman, what is feminine, should women be feminine? But whatever the case may be, I'll do what a woman would do, unless they want to be a man.
>>
>>5662767
Are you a real girl? I think your feelings are perfectly natural. I disgust myself, so I can hardly expect anyone else to be less disgusted desu.
>>
>>5662790
It's not just mtfs. Ftms too but I see mtfs a lot more. I just think the majority of females don't contribute much to society and get a free pass for a lot of their behavior. I know it is wrong to think this but I feel when mtfs try to look like women they are choosing to become selfish creatures.

I do not believe that transgenders are the opposite gender trapped in the wrong body rather they are just people with mental issues that make them think so.

I am a cis girl, I wish I could have been born a boy but I wasn't and that's that. I will live out the rest of my life as female and try to contribute to society inspite of the fact I am a female.

Still, Part of me believes mtfs have done anything wrong and would like to have sympathy for them. I do not wish to have negative feelings for someone who suffers and cannot control it.
>>
>>5662865
Then you're problem really mostly stems from misogynist attitudes. Unless you change those, how are you going to respect people who make the (often mandatory) decision to live as women?
>>
>>5662901
>mandatory
literally
>>
>>5662865
>I know it is wrong to think this but I feel when mtfs try to look like women they are choosing to become selfish creatures.
meh. i transitioned so i could be functional in the world, not get a free pass. if i didnt id honestly be dead or leaching off my parents until i killed myself in the near future.
>I do not believe that transgenders are the opposite gender trapped in the wrong body rather they are just people with mental issues that make them think so.
okay. luckily nobody knows about my status as a trans woman so i guess if you met me irl you wouldnt think that and would consider me a normal female.
>Still, Part of me believes mtfs have done anything wrong and would like to have sympathy for them.
cool. i transitioned for myself and i honestly dont really care about what other people think.
>>
>>5662865
>It's not just mtfs. Ftms too but I see mtfs a lot more. I just think the majority of females don't contribute much to society and get a free pass for a lot of their behavior. I know it is wrong to think this but I feel when mtfs try to look like women they are choosing to become selfish creatures.
If this is the case, you're still lumping in people who may not have those characteristics with those who do.

>I do not believe that transgenders are the opposite gender trapped in the wrong body rather they are just people with mental issues that make them think so.
We treat other mental and physical illnesses with methods that currently produce the best results. Currently for transgenders that involves "enabling their delusions" through consensual hormone treatment and surgery. Relatedly, if you have a problem with the idea that any person should be able to take any drug they choose, you need to work on that first.
>>
>>5662865
People suffer from body dismorphic disorder, it's miserable. Why do you want to waste time in condemning people for something that eases pain?

It's not your business to meddle in other peoples bodily autonomy, or the best medicine they have, that should be enough of a reason.
>>
>It just makes me angry that a man would want to be female because I think no one should want to be female.
>le stop liking things i dont like maymay
you can start off by not taking /r9k/ seriously
>>
>>5662865
Unless you're a pathetic /r9k/ virginbeard, being mft has nothing to do with laziness or getting a free pass.
I'm mtf and since transitioning I've worked harder than I ever had in my lift. I really enjoy putting effort into my life and contributing for others, I just like to look like a qt grill while doing it.
>>
>>5662790
Not him, but the concept of how you are allowed to act being dictated by whether you have a cock or a fanny seems insane to me.
The only thing more ludicrous is the trannies how think that, once they get their operation, life will be fantastic all of a sudden. As if it fixes every problem in their entire life.
It feels more like wish fulfillment ("if only I were a girl, my life would be good. Oh well, that can't happen so I'll just keep walloping in my sadness") than anything else.
>>
>>5662865
>am a cis girl, I wish I could have been born a boy but I wasn't and that's that. I will live out the rest of my life as female and try to contribute to society inspite of the fact I am a female.
Why is that? Even if you don't want to transition and become a freak, don't you think you'd get more out of live living as a masculine or androgynous woman or something?
>>
>>5665408
Oh, and the idea of "being a girl is living life on easy mode", and the whole there are so many more MtF than FtM
>>
>>5662865
>I am a cis girl, I wish I could have been born a boy but I wasn't and that's that. I will live out the rest of my life as female and try to contribute to society inspite of the fact I am a female.
Uhm... Kind of sound like a low level ftm.
>>
>>5662767
Your hatred is for yourself. That is the fundamental for homophobia and transphobia. We hate that we see something we are ashamed or afraid of in ourselves in others. We are jelous when others have what we want, but don't feel we can have or are too scared to act on.

How dare someone have the confidence to be themselves while I can't. I feel so stupid that I can't have that courage.

Love yourself and you will love your sisters too.
>>
Being a female is way easier and better.
I literally transitioned to abuse that sweet sweet female privilege.

You're right about everything you said OP, I probably should be hated but I'm surrounded by people who think I'm awesome and brave :)
>>
File: 1337815587767.jpg (70KB, 810x780px) Image search: [Google]
1337815587767.jpg
70KB, 810x780px
>>5662767
I used to hate mtf's with a passion till I became one.
>>
>>5665507
that's really sad and I hope you're joking.
Like someone cutting off their hand to get attention.
>>
>>5662767
Schrodinger's Gender. Who are you to say what can and can't be a thing.
>>
>>5665408
>>5665417
I don't want fucking "life on easy mode" or whatever meme /r9k/ faggots have deluded themselves into believing about women. I want to work as hard as I can but also look like a pretty girl. Is that really this difficult to understand?
>>
>>5665675
>/r9k/
I'm not from /r9k/, I'm just a guy that wants to understand transsexuals
>Is that really this difficult to understand?
Not really. Could you kindly answer the "why do you dictate how you are allowed to act based on what genitals you were born with?"
I'd really love that answered, and I've had no luck so far.
>>
>>5662767
where do you even see them, except attention whores online?
they are like 0.01% of population and most are stealthy, if you have one in the hood/school - just think its an ugly chick and ignore
>>
>>5665717
>"why do you dictate how you are allowed to act based on what genitals you were born with?"
Actually, I'd love to know exactly what you mean by this question, and at whom you imagine you are directing it.
>>
>>5665748
>at who
Transsexuals. Like I said, I want to understand why.
What I mean is: Last week, on another board, a guy said he was transsexual and wanted to be a girl. I asked, blablalba, he said something about how he "didn't feel or think like a guy, and when he thought like a girl, he was happy".
I have no clue what that means.
I asked him what it means to "think like a guy", and he never responded.
So why couldn't he "think like a girl" without being fed hormones and getting an operation? Why must the fact he has a dick stop him from thinking/feeling/acting how he wants?
>>
>>5665796
Actually, some of the effects of testosterone are pretty annoying when you want to feel feminine. Hormones influence the brain noticeably.
>>
>>5665804
I suppose I can buy that. It just doesn't feel "enough" of an answer to me, you know?
Like... it seems pretty extreme to me to fuck with your body in the way changing your gender is. So if you do it because it "helps you think the way you want to" a little better that just sounds... mental.
>>
>>5665796
Quit misgendering people intentionally. It's rude and it's transparently obvious you know better.

But I'm afraid I can't help you. I have absolutely no idea what thinking like a boy, or a girl, or a (class of person) is even supposed to entail. If she'd said "thinking of myself as a..." then I'd understand it as congruent self-image. If she'd said "when I'm thought of as a..." then I could understand it as affirming social engagement. "Think like a..." is a mystery to me, though.
>>
>>5662865
Sound like a classic case of FtM in denial, maybe you hate MtFs because you think they're throwing away something that you've always wanted?
>>
>>5665796
I cant say what "think like a guy" is either. But its ones self- social- perception. I'd most likely hate myself if I had a female body and be treated like female by society and I'd end up looking maximum andro or become a compete shut-in, get depressed and starve/feed myself to death
>>
>>5665886
okay, I can totally understand that.
>>5665848
I'll happily admit I have no idea how any of this works.
And she wouldn't answer my questions. That's why I'm here in the first place. The last thing she said was "When I started thinking like a girl, I was happy"
>>
File: 1446573067875.png (87KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
1446573067875.png
87KB, 250x247px
>>5662865
>I am a cis girl, I wish I could have been born a boy but I wasn't and that's that. I will live out the rest of my life as female and try to contribute to society inspite of the fact I am a female
top fucking kek
>>
>>5665931
Heaven knows, then. The only thing I can think of is that perhaps her experience of having a male hormone was particularly unpleasant. For my part, after having been on anti-androgens for a while, I experience elevated testosterone levels as the mental equivalent of a bit of erratic background noise on a track. It's undesirable, and starts to put me on edge eventually. I suppose I could get a better idea of what estrogen feels like if I were to go off then back on it, but I'd rather not, it seems. I'm not much of a psychonaut.
>>
>>5665931
'thinking like a man/woman' is some perceived bs, cause its has been scientifically found that there are major overlaps of female/male brains and neural activiry
http://www.sciencealert.com/study-reveals-there-s-no-such-thing-as-male-or-female-brains
>>
>>5666022
oh cool.
I'll be honest, I didn't think I'd get an actual response. I get that it can't be easy to phrase yourself exactly how you want when it comes to sexuality.
But I appreciate everyone ITT who's attempted.
>>
>>5662767
>whenever I see them I want to be mean to them
No bully.
>I think no one should want to be female
Huh, I think no one should want to be male. Is it normal to think like this?
>How do you deal with negative feelings toward a group who can't control what they are?
They can't control it. You can't control it. Stop thinking about the stuff nobody can really control.
>>
>>5665560
Why is it sad?

It's actually been a really effective way to improve my life with little effort and I'm enjoying it a lot.
>>
>>5666022
Does this mean I let them take my penis for nothing? :(
>>
>>5662865
holy shit /r9k/ you have your own board for a reason, stay there and leave everyone else alone
>>
>>5665796
>>5665717
>want to be a pretty girl
>have a male body with a dick and male hormones
do you really not see the problem there anon?????
>>
>>5665717
>"why do you dictate how you are allowed to act based on what genitals you were born with?"
my dysphoria has literally nothing to do with how I want to act. There was girly shit I liked/did before transition, and there's dude shit I like/still do after transition. It was entirely rooted in how I want to be treated(which I actually can't just choose to change by magic) and having the body I wanted(which I still can't have, but can get close too)

Don't try to ask these clever little "got'cha" questions when you barely understand what you're talking about. It just makes you look like a dumbass and the people you're asking have probably heard them before.
>>
File: GIDNEURO.png (20KB, 616x416px) Image search: [Google]
GIDNEURO.png
20KB, 616x416px
>>5666022
Uh, the actual study says it's a continuum but ost people fall off to one end or another.

It just validates femgen and the whackier tumblr nonbinary stuff if anything.

GID being an abnormal hormone condition is only confirmed by the study.
>>
>>5668997
what exactly about femgen do you find invalid?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.