[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow, no wonder Conservaturds really want "faggots"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: untitled.jpg (154KB, 861x416px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
154KB, 861x416px
Wow, no wonder Conservaturds really want "faggots" dead when their Bible says this.
>>
This is from Leviticus. It's not for Christians. And judging by all the faggotry in Tel Aviv, Jews don't care either.

Also you're going too far, most conservatives don't want gays dead even if the concept of gay marriage doesn't fit their head. I don't see gays being hanged in burgerland.
>>
Religious conservatives are enemies of the state. They directly violate 1st amendment rights nationwide and should be tried for a new level of high treason designed just for them.

No I'm not liberal either. I think conservatism in America needs to at least be equally as stupid as liberalism, not thousands of times stupider and more harmful than fat communist lesbian parents with mtf sons whose legs they surgically fused at home to look like a mermaid tail.
>>
>>5653547
it might surprise you to learn that as much as Christians like to pick and choose exactly what they follow, the Old Testament is still part of the Bible.
>>
>>5653614
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGrlWOhtj3g
>>
>>5653614
It might surprise you to learn that as much as you like to pick and choose exactly what you read, there's overt statements in the New Testament that say the rules of the Old Testament do not apply to Christians.
>>
>Word of god
>Insane scribbling of sand people bastardised over thousands of years by those with political power.

Pick one.

Why stay in a country so obsessed with making sure its obsolete?
>>
File: 2016-02-02_22-03-28.png (687KB, 497x615px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-02_22-03-28.png
687KB, 497x615px
italy here.

3 days ago a giant gathering against gay marriage was held in Rome by tard-right groups and the church.politics and bishop partecipated too.

as usual "intellectual" leftists swarmed the field with cameras trying to catch the worst and most retarded ones to upload to their blog/youtube channel/TV biased strawman interviews showing how intolerant, integralist, homophobic that manifestation was.
you can 100% trust their ability to find the most extreme and stupid opinions. pic related: she was holding a giant cross and argued that earthquakes and floods were caused by homosexuals wanting to marry.
people were not afraid to voice and record their opinion since it would have been legal, and you could even see fascist symbols around in a nation where you can get arrested for "apology of fascism".

despite the worst being showcased the leftist bloggers failed to find anyone advocating killing or imprisoning homosexuals as far as i've seen.
everyone wanted them free to buttfuck each other, at worst only in the secret of their own houses.
>>
>>5653614
My congregation has no such people. Seriously it's starting to get annoying how aggressive people act towards Christians. Out of all people these are the most tolerant and emphatic people, even to the levels it becomes plain naivety.

I'm gay, I love Jesus, I lean right because of economic reasons, deal with it. You will see more intolerance in typical American leftist college than in my local church.
>>
>>5653764
>religion of peas XD /pol/gbt for lyf

You slimy motherfucking worm. You're the worst.
>>
>>5653803
no he's not. you are. please kill yourself.
>>
>>5653878
Is it rewarding to be such a good goy or do you do it for free?
>>
>>5653764
Let me guess, friend. You think holding students to an intellectual standard of proof is "intolerant."
>>
>>5653764
Seriously just shut up and read a book on world mythology. Yahweh is a fickle and arbitrary cunt.
>>
>>5653930
I absolutely do not. Sorry but American college does not produce intellectuals except in their own heads.
>>
>>5653525

yeah conservashits pick the bible badly while ignoring the verses "love your neighbor" and "dont fucking judge its God's job not yours"

they give Christians a bad name

and this is coming from a catholic(who supports you all so dont tell me to >//out/)
>>
>>5653547
>It's not for Christians
I'll ignore Paul for a second, but wouldn't this imply that 15 "sexual relations with an animal is forbidden" doesn't apply to Christians as well?
>>
>>5653930
That's what they do in your women's studies class, eh? Run along to your safe space.
>>
The quote actually has to do with transsexuals not gay men.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.