[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf says she is romantically attracted to me, an average looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

My gf says she is romantically attracted to me, an average looking white cis male

But she also confessed she isn't sexually attracted to men, just women

Atleast now I can brag that during our three years together I've made her cum solely because I know how to use my junk

Should I be worried tho?
>pic semi-related
>>
Help me pls
>>
>>5643824
>Should I be worried tho?
no
>>
Most women are biscum. I would have a serious talk with her about it. If she's telling you that it is for a reason.
>>
she's memeing you pretty hard bro

she's grooming you to be prepared for when she inevitably leaves you for a girl

all women are attracted to men, this is fact

she's just not attracted to you but wants to keep you around as a beta provider
>>
>>5643824

Why would you put up with a woman who is basically negging you? If she's not into you sexually, dump her.
>>
File: max.jpg (32KB, 600x383px) Image search: [Google]
max.jpg
32KB, 600x383px
>>5643824
Your girlfriend likes fucking women with strap-ons more than she likes taking your dick anon. I know because she fucked me last week and told me that you've never made her cum like that. You're just convenient, traditional and safe so she's still with you. For now. Until you ask for that kinky threesome you know you want. Then, after you get awkwardly frozen out the whole time, she's mine.
>>
>>5646587
Ironically I'm currently unemployed and she makes more than I do
>>
>>5649032
In that case she must really love you. In my experience women care a lot more about how much each partner makes than men do. Like a lot lot more.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>5649032
"women are sex objects, men are success objects."

It's kind of a cliche, but very often true. She may have lost interest in you due to your lack of success. This isn't some voluntary choice on her part; people are attracted to what they are attracted to. It's probably easier/gentler for her to say, "I've always been attracted to women," than to say, "I used to be attracted to you, but I'm not interested anymore."

The internal conflict, not wanting to be a shallow gold-digger, and not wanting to hurt you by saying that she wants to see other men; this may be why she is attracted to other women

This is actually pretty common. 20-30 year old women are more likely to be employed, earn more money, are 60% more likely to have a college diploma, and more likely to get a promotion than a male college of the same age... It's having a very interesting and powerful effect on dating for heterosexuals.

Yes, over the entire age spectrum, taking into account 50-60 year old executives and CEOs and such, men earn much more. However, there is a big imbalance between the number of well-educated/well-paid young men and well-educated/well-paid young women. The cliche, "where are all the good men," has never been more applicable, since most womens' definition of 'a good man' requires that he have a comparable or higher income and education level. This imbalance is exacerbated by the fact that men with college diplomas and good jobs don't have the same bias against less educated, poorer, partners that women do.

There simply aren't enough "success objects" for well-educated, well-paid heterosexual women to peruse. Since bisexuality and sexual fluidity are very common among women, I expect same-sex relationships for women to increase a lot in the coming decades.

Sorry about your recent unemployment. Stay positive, and work toward long term economic/educational/professional goals. In the long run, I think this will only be a temporary rough patch.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.