[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is up with all the gays not doing butt stuff anymore,Honestly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

What is up with all the gays not doing butt stuff anymore,Honestly do I have to fuck a tranny to get some good anal?
>>
>>5622559
>good
>anal

pick one
>>
>why

they are finally tired of shit and GRIDS.
>>
>>5622564
>>5622566
Why don't you put out?
>>
>>5622570
Because my body is not dominated by my sex drive, unlike filthy casuals such as yourself
>>
>>5622573
>Too ugly
That sucks not being able to enjoy what everyone else can get pretty easily.
>>
>>5622578
You're the one starting a thread about how you can't get sex, anon.
>>
>>5622586
>bitching about how guys don't do anal anymore
>bitching about not getting sex
two different things
>>
File: dansu.gif (485KB, 272x251px) Image search: [Google]
dansu.gif
485KB, 272x251px
>>5622559

Anal is fine but I don't really want to deal with lubes and cleanup and such and I find just as much intimacy in other acts.
>>
>>5622589
>I say I don't like anal
>Why don't you put out?

Glad to see you've changed your mind, anon
>>
>>5622596
What are you smoking?
>>
>>5622559
While i enjoy anal, not everyone does, that is to be expected in life. Not everyone likes the same things
>>
People are realizing the inherit misogyny associated with gay anal sex.
>>
>>5622658

the what
>>
>>5622559
>he fell for the anal sex meme
>>
>>5622559
Or just a femboy. But everyone bullies them by insisting that they're really trannies in denial.
>>
I think the days of IRC ASL T/B/V are behind us and thats good.
>>
>>5622899

I hate that, femboys are precious things that shouldn't be forced to be more appealing to "straight" guys
>>
>>5622559
Butt stuff in the gay community didn't start until the Victorian era. Before that gays having anal sex was as uncommon as straights having anal sex. Poop comes from there. Ever since AIDS became a thing the idea of safe clean sex has been on the minds of the gay community and anal sex has been declining. I love taking it up the butt but we have to accept how dirty, messy, and unsafe it is. One day we'll be able to have even better anal sex and maybe even get anal m-preg
>>
>>5622988

Anonymous barebacking makes me cringe desu

Butt stuff should be for your husband only
>>
Butt stuff is nasty but all the guys want to do it. Can't we just give each other handjobs and grind against each other and then finish off in one another's mouths?

At least I still have girls. Sorry to all the gay guys out there.
>>
>>5623148

Keep em
>>
Frotting looks like it'd be more intimate but I've done neither so what do I know.
>>
>>5623284

It is intimate but it's not like "oh god muh dick" like anal or oral
>>
I don't think I would mind not doing anal. I prefer dildos anyway. I always find sex is too fast and I don't like fast thrusting motions. I like to go slow and the only way to do it is with dildos.
>>
>>5624021
I could live without it though I really like butts so I might miss it sometimes.
>>
because some people dont like anal. how about you just look for all the people looking for anal and not get upset when someone doesnt want shit dick
>>
I-I'd let you fuck me up the butt
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.