[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I dishonest?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: uyuyuyuyu.gif (864KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
uyuyuyuyu.gif
864KB, 500x281px
I generally don't tell straight people that I'm bi when I'm dating them, and I have the same rule with LGT people also. Is that dishonest? I just don't want to deal with
>hur dur you'll cheat on me
>A-are you sure you're not confused
>You leave me for a [insert gender]
>>
You're knowingly hiding a part of your personality from the people you date because you think they'd reject you if they knew. Yes, it's dishonest. Even if you think them rejecting you is unjustified, it is incredibly dishonest. The dishonesty is not a question.
>>
>>5595922
How does one even bring this up in a conversation?? I have no idea how I would come out to someone I'm interested in without sounding like like a pompous fool.
>>
>>5595939
have you never gone over previous relationships when you are with a new partner? if not i suspect you dont actually have this problem.
you just say i dated such and such before yup....
>>
>>5595922
ITT: all faggots do in their life is rub their sexuality into other's faces in as many ways as possible.
You're trash, don't think you can provide any good advice to normal people.
>>
>>5595918
>>hur dur you'll cheat on me
>>You leave me for a [insert gender]
regardless of if you like it or not, with some bi people this is a possibility. so yes it will concern some people, but not disclosing the fact you are bi IS being dishonest because you are hiding a truth about yourself that may affect someones feelings for you. Should it? no but fact is it does matter to some people so you should be upfront about it and leave the choice to them. If they leave, it may hurt but then they are not the right person because they wont accept you. If they do stay, you are not hiding something that could ruin the relationship if they find out later.
>>
>>5595918
Yeah that's dishonest
Plus if they actuall are biphobic (or wtv how you call this) you're in a dishonest relationship with an asshole.
>>
File: 1453433937916.jpg (143KB, 396x566px) Image search: [Google]
1453433937916.jpg
143KB, 396x566px
>>5595918
>st8 and gay people don't trust bisexuals because they believe bisexuals are lying scum
>bisexuals reinforce the stereotype by lying even more
You know I would almost feel bad for your lack of courage and ethic IF it weren't for the fact that I'm one of the many gay guys that got their hart broken by a bisexual, so fuck you.
>>
Can you really not lie about being bi, people who think shit like "you'll just leave me for other sex!" are retarded kids and therefore there's no need to deal with them. So really no reason for you to lie, telling the truth in this situation actually helps you weed out the idiots.

I just can't stand people who lie in relationships. It just spins out of control so tirelessly. If you're bi, be upfront. You have nothing to lose except for dummies who can't grasp the concept of bisexuality and you probably don't want anything to do with outside of some sex.
>>
>>5595918
If you're just using a straight/gay person for a quick fuck than I feel like you're justified in lying about being bi
Dating however you should probably disclose instead of getting your heart broken by some straight person/faggot you got too invested into who won't accept you for who you actually are when you eventually do say you're bi
>>
I'm bi but I never tell girls or boys about it. And you know what, I don't care, fuck you.
>>
>>5595918
It's dishonest, but probably for the best. At least you're self-aware and normal. Nobody ever assumes I'm Bi since I am very masculine looking and acting. The one person I told was the first guy I ever dated, he broke it off with me due to it. Bad first experience, but now I just keep it to myself.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.