[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trans feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: ads.png (291KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
ads.png
291KB, 534x401px
there are two guys in my medical terminology class and six thousand pretty girls with the hair and makeup and water bottles going on about lifting and stuff. like the one water bottle says "LIFT CRAZY OR STAY THE SAME" or something.

anyway it's a long class like 4 hours and sometimes i have to pee. because oh shit the spiro is incidentally a diuretic. incidentally in my case. sometimes it's prescribed as a diuretic, like if you have heart problems. i don't have heart problems i just hate my penis. so one girl is really loud and answers all the professor's hypothetical questions loudly and obnoxiously. she responds more than the rest of the class combined, probably because it's implied that we're not supposed to respond. and i have to pee and other girls do too. she's always one. she like camps out at the bathroom door and stares at me and i feel weird and walk past the bathroom. there are a lot of weird bathroom stories i have. like once i walked into the men's room and some girl said to her friend, "omg she just walked into the men's room."

and another time i walked into the men's room and some crazy guy was like, "hey, this is the men's room." and i'm like okay and i peed at a urinal and he was like oh you look like a girl and i'm like hey thanks this is awkward and i hate myself.

so when i go in there this last time she says, "you shouldn't be in here." i said hey don't worry i'm not here for you. and it was very awkward and i had around her to get to a stall and i was the last person back in class. the professor was obviously waiting for me specifically to get back because once i sat down she started up again. i hate girls.

sometimes i want to die. this is why i drink.
>>
>>5594115
>i said hey don't worry i'm not here for you.

#told

But seriously your story is fucked up. Go to your school director and tell HIM what's going on
>>
>>5594115

>so when i go in there this last time she says, "you shouldn't be in here."

>her

So you went to girl's bathroom even though you live as a man?

It was awkward for you? Imagine how she felt? How come you guys NEVER fucking think about how cis people might feel about you? How UNCOMFORTABLE you're making others feel?

Get a fucking clue guys.
>>
>>5594162
Op is in girl mode I think...
>>
>>5594162
i don't live as a man. the whole story in OP happened over like 3 years. i used to live as a man, but now i live as a girl. but idk. i guess maybe she's afraid i'm gonna rape her? because of the penis. but really i just have to pee and i don't think i pass so well because of the adam's apple. and somewhat manly facial features.

is it weird that i think i pass better immediately after using moisturizer? because i pass well after the morning routine but a couple hours later and it's like lol no.

oh god i'm crazy.
>>
>>5594177
Just hunker down until you can get ffs sweety then things will be better
>>
File: 1453074091799.png (698KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453074091799.png
698KB, 1280x720px
>>5594177
It's okay anon there are those of us out there that don't judge you on what bathroom you use or if you "pass". be happy with yourself :)
co-ed bathrooms when? Seriously it annoys me that it's a big deal to people. Everybody pees no matter what gender, race, sex, whatever. And I'm pretty sure nobody that isn't already a rapist is going to suddenly rape someone in a co-ed bathroom. Rapists will just follow someone into a bathroom regardless of the rules. I'M TRIGGERED AGHHH
>>
>>5594213
somehow this reads as being condescending. you probably mean well.

>>5594223
hey thanks i like you
>>
bump?

:/
>>
>>5594115
My medical terminology class is only offered online. Why is it a four hour class? I spend about four hours a week on it. What do you even talk about?
>>
>>5594115
That "pill" is a sweetart
>>
Well universities and colleges are ultra ultra liberal nests, in your case you might as well use it to your advantage. You could just report her and her life will basically be burnt to the ground.
Plus you can feel good knowing that you're helping balance the gender equality since females are overrepresented at colleges and universities these days.
>>
>>5594162

>muh woman can't rape meme
>>
>>5594136
the faggy lgbt society at my uni would drag that girl to filth desu.

Any excuse to cause a scene
>>
>>5594115
Have you tried just going into the women's restroom like a normal person?
>>
>>5594115
I used to use men's restrooms because I don't see myself as a girl in a mirror, and I have andro clothes (so I get weird looks/ corrected when using men's restrooms)
Now I pass most of the time, yet I decided to avoid going there until I get more feminine clothes (that's the way I'll get no attention I hope)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.