[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... i'm an 18 yo male, and i'm quite curious about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: images-1.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
So... i'm an 18 yo male, and i'm quite curious about the idea of a same sex relationship or something like that. Except for like, i'm closeted as fuck. I mean my friends probably dont think i'm entirely straight as it is, but even when i'm hanging with just my gay friends, i still dont feel comfortable talking about it to anyone. I've went on Grindr before to explore, met and hooked up with a guy, and it was incredibly lack luster, i believe due to inexperience on both ends. So its not something i'm not willing to try, its just like, is there any better way than Grindr? I dont even put a picture up and theres all these guys who just send dick pics first off or who wont even talk to you if you dont send them a picture of yourself, which normally goes one of two ways for me: the person in question becomes more agressive sexually, or i get blocked because even though i'm almost 19 i look like a child. Please help. Any advice is appreciated.
>>
hey, I'm kinda in the same boat. you can message me if you like [email protected]
>>
>>5584797
A common enough dilemma.

You're too young for bars, although you could probably get into some clubs.

Grindr is dirty. Try another dating app like okcupid. It typically has a little more class.

This kind of confusion and awkwardness is common for someone your age. Don't read into it. With time you will figure yourself out. Most do.

Consider opening up to one of your gay friends.
>>
Thanks for the advice so far and sorry i havent been back until today, i've been rather busy.

I feel like all dating apps are just dissapointment in disguise.
I had been talking with a guy on grindr for two days and finally got to where i was comfortable to send a pic today, and inmediately got blocked.

I have a few url friends that i talk to about this stuff, but one is like go get experience with Grindr and the other one just wants to tell me that i'm being cute. ;-;
>>
>tfw one of my closest friends is gay
>but he has a boy friend
>>
>>5589994
...but... but what?
>>
>>5590023
I'm in the closet to most
>>
I just really dont want to risk any way of my family finding out. It isnt that they wont accept me, to be honest they probably think i have tendancies as is, but just thinking about it makes me anxious as fuck in general.
>>
>>5590147

then grow up, move out, and live your life kiddo

at 18 you've basically been sentient for about 3 months. you have about 40 or 50 years left to do whatever the fuck you want. get a job and get that shit going.
>>
I have a job. My roomate is kicking me out. My car is broke. I'm broke.
And i have anxiety and depression that i used to self medicate with weed and any other drugs i could get my hands on, but i've went sober for a few weeks now. I'm probably not even emotionally stable enough to handle a relationship but at the same time i crave companionship. I'm sorry to just bitch on this thread, but the anonimity of it is making me feel less ashamed because of it.
>>
>>5590237

life sucks and then you die

I don't know what you want us to say about it. there are no easy answers.

best of luck, anon-kun.
>>
>>5590238
Ty anon, i appreciate it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.