[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will i lose muscles when I enter HRT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

Will i lose muscles when I enter HRT?
>>
>>5565960
You have a choice. Use 'em or loose 'em. If you keep up using your muscles, you will keep them, but you may have to work a bit harder to keep them. Stop using them, and they will go away. T helps muscle form and stay around.
>>
>>5566188
and sometimes y
>>
File: kroc.jpg (49KB, 780x834px) Image search: [Google]
kroc.jpg
49KB, 780x834px
>>5565960

You'll gain muscles.
>>
>>5565960
No, you'll lose muscle mass. Muscle mass =/= muscle size.
>>
>>5565970
>>5566165
Fucking get it together people
>>
>>5566461
So your muscles reduce in density?
Does HRT contain tiny helium bubbles that fill muscle tissue?
>>
Will i loose strength? I dont have very big muscles, but i am quite strong, Id rather stay that way.
>>
>>5569951

Isn't muscle marbled with fat, which is what gives it a good taste? Along with fat being less dense than water, wouldn't this explain the difference in density? But besides muscle becoming less dense, I do think that it becomes smaller.
>>
>>5569979
You'll have to work out to maintain strength.
>>
some but you will still be more muscular than the average cis girl, especially if you worked out as a guy
>>
Yes, that is one of the guaranteed results from HRT.
>>
File: 01_04111dde-621e-1_2497953a.jpg (236KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
01_04111dde-621e-1_2497953a.jpg
236KB, 1500x1500px
>>5566461
>>5575418
Bullshit.
>>
>>5576607
i-is this real?
>>
>>5576677
Yes, and she transitioned when she was well into her 30's. There was FFS involved tho.
>>
Did goku lose his muscles when he went in to the HRT chamber?
I think you can answer that question.
>>
>>5576607
What sorcery is this
>>
As MTF, before HRT, I sat around my room coding and doing nothing physical.
After HRT, nothing changed, but now I have trouble opening jars and lifting things that used to be easy.

If you keep doing the same exact thing, you'll probably lose some muscle mass; if you pick it up a little, you could probably maintain it if you want. Some of the most noticeable changes, like reduction in shoulder bulk, come from changes in muscles.

If you're FTM, the reverse is likely true... it definitely makes it easier for them to get swole.
>>
>>5576607
hahahaha what the fuck
>>
>>5576607
Dwarf-to-Elf Trans
>>
File: 1453154758462.jpg (220KB, 1008x600px) Image search: [Google]
1453154758462.jpg
220KB, 1008x600px
>>5577159
>>
Definitely. I was semi-strong before HRT. Didn't ever exercise but I still had a lot of muscle mass and strength from back when I was in HS and was on my schools weight lifting team. Spent about a year on anti-androgens before starting estrogen, and just on the anti-androgens alone I lost a pretty good deal of mass and strength
>>
>>5576607
>bullshit
>posts head shots that doesn't show her gross T shaped masculine muscular body
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.